Legends of Galactic Heroes

Since /a/ hates the idea of Manly Men this leaves Holla Forums as the only place really to discuss it. Besides it has a lot of Big Guys in charge along with ships crashing with no survivors. What's not to love?

This anime gets memed too much. Don't like it and I'm not gonna watch the entirety of the series. Someday maybe but not this week or the next
No one here has watched it because it has too high a barrier even for weebs.

Nope, that's /a/ material.

Rebuttal: No one gives a shit here.

goes on /a/

I liked how it didn't sugarcoat that democracies are incredibly inefficient when compared to a autocratic system that actually has someone competent at the helm.

ive watched it

Also Frederica was pretty top tier waifu even if she was kinda plain

Was too much to read with too much information. Couldn't enjoy it because of that.

she couldnt cook, but at least she can make sandwiches

Yang is shit though.

What happened to the remake?

I've seen it, plus the movies. I only watched the first OVA, though.

She's good, but she pales in comparison to pic related.

Yang hid it up his ass like every other trick he pulls.

started watching it not too long ago, actually. only about 10 episodes in, but it's intriguing how much it really is like star wars but based entirely around the politics. i like it. just gonna be a bit hectic for me to try and sit through a hundred episodes.

She had other strengths. Like icing niggers who tried to fuck with her man.

Evangelin was also good but she was barren. That drops her a notch or two.

/a/ dislikes it? I knew they had shit taste at least nu8/a/.

Ever considered entering a rope-tying contest?

wait does /a/ like bishounen only?

triggers the tranny does it?

fuck you you stupid bitch

Girls are an option you know.

as long as they've got nice long cocks, sure

8/a/ is no fun cesspool

girls are gross

and yucky

8/a/ used to have really good threads about LotGH, but lately trying to talk about older anime there is a fruitless effort. They either just parrot what they read on Wikipedia or say "We've already talked about this anime to death, there's nothing to say anymore", though that doesn't stop them from talking about Evangelion or DBZ for the millionth time. There's also a meme going around that any anime made before ~2010 is for normalfags, and we can't have that in our cool little sekrit club. NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE XDDDD

Why does episode 50 fill me with so much dread?