BEACH GROVE, INDIANA MILITARY

This is my first thread, I am on my mobile, and about to head to bed. Sorry in advance for lack of info, just read about it locally. This is my first thread, i'm on my phone and dont know how to archive. There was an unannounced military exercise that just took place in beach grove at an old hospital, explosions and gunshots. Nobody was warned before hand. What are they preparing for? (This took place in a heavy residential area)
fox59.com/2016/05/24/military-training-wakes-beech-grove-residents-early-tuesday-morning/

What are they hiding Holla Forums? No one was givin advanced warning before the bombs went off and gunshots rang out. People though we were being invaded.

Other urls found in this thread:

wishtv.com/2015/08/14/mayor-demolition-plans-in-the-works-for-st-francis-hospital-in-beech-grove/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4ktnh5/military_exercise_last_night_in_indianapoliswtf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Destroying evidence

Piss poor article, if I'm going to be honest.

Is Beach Grove on or near a military base? Where's the hospital located? What's the area around the hospital like? Was it a live fire exercise? Is it the first time it's happened? etc. The military doesn't just go and do training in old buildings in the middle of towns. That's the type of info we need to determine whether this is fucky or not.

Beach Grove is strictly residential city. Camp Atterberry has literally everything they could want for trainig and is the closest training facility besides grissom air reserve base. The hospital was abandoned a while ago, and is literally next door to a bunch of active residential housing that nobody there was even warned.

There's already small pockets of fighting sprouting up. Local news stations are fed bullshit stories to cover it up, national level news stations just flat out don't cover it. If the national media doesn't cover these events then no one outside of the residents of these small towns ever even know anything happened, and they themselves just think it's a "training exercise."

I live about an hour from there. I never heard of this happening in Indiana. Though it does happen elsewhere from time to time. Military drills in residential areas without warning. I guess it's to practice for civil unrest? Idk.

Double posting because i forgot some more info, yes it appears to be the first time. They set off bombs, parachuted men and fastroped, had black hawks loitering for 30+ minutes. There were alot of gunshots heard from it. Sorry for 0/10 thread, been lurking since exodus, first time contributing.

So what are they fighting? Purging milita groups gone innawoods? Attacking foreign SpecOps operating in the country (remember the attakc on the substation in Cali) or something else?

Wew, lad

Nah it's not a bad thread, it's local news that could be important. You're still a faggot though

For you.

What this man said. If you ever have a case of "sudden military exercise" and cases of abandoned buildings, it's always a case of the military doing some cleanup work. Either dealing with "domestic threats" or dealing with something they'd rather not talk about.

It could also be a case of some retarded druggies finding something they weren't suppose to see and the military is simply clean-sweeping the fuck out of everything.

At least put a little effort in your shilling Shekelstein

Thanks for the input guys, Im off to bed. If i do hear about anything noteworthy ill post it here.

Salafists likely.

What do you mean by "domestic threats"? And why would they hang out in an abandoned hospital? (Whoever they are)

So you know how to change IDs but can't be bothered to Google how to archive. Great bait shitpost.

I'll give it a bump.
Here is an article:
wishtv.com/2015/08/14/mayor-demolition-plans-in-the-works-for-st-francis-hospital-in-beech-grove/

First response:
I have two ideas.
1.) let the police and government agencies including your Indiana national guard use it to train. Nothing better then doing some real life training. Only with paint ball guns or simunitions. Then if you can't get the state to sign off on it instead of hiring a demolition crew. Set it a blaze. Then use it to train your firefighter on how to put out a large structure fire. Then you have it crumble down and have a clean up crew come in. Instead of a demo and clean up.

So. OP, go by area, bash a piece of brick on your face, take pics and sue the shit out of the city, state and federal government.

Let me phrase again. I am on a mobile phone. Said phone doesnt have a static IP im assuming.

I've been posting this a lot… I am a veteran. I got a letter in the mail stating I have been judged to be mentally incompetent because I have the nerve to split the duties of paying the bills with my wife and my parents help me with getting my credit score back on track. I am not alone either.. Onigger signed this new law into effect several months ago and they have been going nuts sending out these letters. I've also heard that they've stooped so low as to use guys having joint bank accounts with their wives as reason for this as "if your account is joint that means you aren't the sole person taking care of the bills"

They are getting ready for it…. Take heed.

that's just so when the next round of gun amendments take place, they can put you in with the section of people that are otherwise "mentally incapable" of operating a firearm.

In a few months or so you'll receive another letter designating your appointment to concede your weaponry to the nearest FEMA rep. The government owns your ass till the day you die, maggot

what the fuck were the even doing training off base? there are small towns built to train for these kinds of ops. the only time we ever did shit off of a base were for demonstrations during fleet week and shit like that.

Anyone and anything that has a bone to pick with the government.

Lotta people out there that are getting desperate and might have talked to the wrong informant.
They get a place to meet, Rangers come in and kill everything.

It almost happened to me when I was doing some stupid things.

As more and more people decide to fight, the news will be no longer able to spin it. Soon, regular bluepilled liberals will learn that there are Americans out there with the audacity to combat the government.

It's all coming together now.
The day of the rope approaches

I have no way of proving this, but I live in a special low-fly-zone in the UK, which means RAF jets are allowed down to 30m above the ground or something. Normally the times they'll be doing so are set out in schedules available online, but recently they've been doing so at night, which isn't mentioned, and I've never known them to do before in the 15 years I've lived here.

Day of the rope approaches brothers.

Yesterday, I was ordered to report to military refreshment course this Saturday.

Usually the notice given several months beforehand.

Is it happening?

Possibly. Whatever does end up happening, or not happening, godspeed fellow Holla Forumsack.

sucks being a bootlicking veteran doesnt it?

RESEARCH OPERATION BLUEBEAM

IT'S COMING

RESEARCH OPERATION BLUEBEAM

IT'S COMING, DO NOT BE FOOLED

Can they get you for anything else? I handle my own money.

-t. Veteran

Seems like everything on it is misinformation tbh.

Check the Internet…Military practicing with local law enforcement to take down Dark Cabal members all across the world to free you & me from slavery. Been practicing since early last year (2015)…Mr. Rothschild & his Satanist minions may not be sitting in their throne rooms in London skyscrapers.
The "good guys" may have to storm castles instead!

Haven't read the thread yet but is this related?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4ktnh5/military_exercise_last_night_in_indianapoliswtf/

Yes that is over the same incident. Thank you

"Domestic Threats" = Anything and everything the government deems against their power.

Could be militias, could be sleeper cells, guerilla workshops(bombs/guns), mafia operation, ect.

Just about anything can lead to something.

As for why people use abandoned buildings, as someone who was in and out of militia groups in the early 2010's, let me state that most militias operate what we can lovingly call, "Hound Dog" ops in which they place bait in certain abandoned buildings to detract government power and infrastructure to other areas then where it's needed.

The Oathkeepers in Arizona use to do this in order to pull Border Patrol away from their checkpoints they put near the US-Mexican border near Patagonia and Nogales.