Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid offending Muslims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-445979/Teachers-drop-Holocaust-avoid-offending-Muslims.html

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.

There is also resistance to tackling the 11th century Crusades - where Christians fought Muslim armies for control of Jerusalem - because lessons often contradict what is taught in local mosques.

The findings have prompted claims that some schools are using history 'as a vehicle for promoting political correctness'.

The study, funded by the Department for Education and Skills, looked into 'emotive and controversial' history teaching in primary and secondary schools.

It found some teachers are dropping courses covering the Holocaust at the earliest opportunity over fears Muslim pupils might express anti-Semitic and anti-Israel reactions in class.

The researchers gave the example of a secondary school in an unnamed northern city, which dropped the Holocaust as a subject for GCSE coursework.

The report said teachers feared confronting 'anti-Semitic sentiment and Holocaust denial among some Muslim pupils'.

I don't know who's Jihading who anymore.

The kikes want to portray themselves as the victim once more.

This is how they plan on coming back into power once the current status quo collapses; they want to meme themselves into popularity by stealing far right minds with "alt-right" ideas, like brietbart.

They're trying to make all politics just a different side of the same shekel as they have been. The most important thing of this all is to not let weak minded far right activists get caught up in the alt right.

Make sure they know the difference. We need a meme for these damage control kikes.

I propose something similar to alt-cuck

Old news, but still encouraging

this is what basing your movement on deception does. you eventually begin cannibalizing yourself through karmic consequences. expect orchestrated collapse soon, they are losing control.

Very torn on this one.

Cave to kebab pressure vs. Support holocaust dismissal?

It's better to tear down the holocaust religion.

The point of this story is this:

The nobility of the western world will do whatever it takes to make muslims comfortable here.

Muslims are an essential part of the genetic basis for the new race of slaves. African, European, Arab, etc. will all be melded into one race of compliant workers.

The real point is that european nobility doesn't want "their own genes" used against them. They believe they are they best and are concerned about the power that low-class people can get with the resources available, especially when they become "redpilled" and start distrusting authority.

I dont know what to thunk.
Should we create a jew vs mudslimes war here in the west, where we suppress the mudslime and worship the mudslimes.
Or should we use this opertunity to destroy the jewish holohaux propaganda, but then we "accept" muslims.
I dont know which is worse

This premise is so dumb. "In order to stay in power I'll annihilate my race's own gene pool and trust these backstabbing filthy kikes to not finish the job by offing me afterwards!"

Also, what nobility? They're all kikes or bred with kikes.

Jews stab you in the back and prevent self defense. The muslim will stupidly strike first from the front, making your killing blow justified defence. You guess which fight you can win better.

FTFY

Awesome

FINALLY!

One more step towards the great Caliphate of Britain.

This.

neither is true at all.

With the nobility, it's not "their own race" to them. They do not have this view of racial unity that you have had brainwashed into you by the false "alt-right" propaganda. "Their own race" to them are the filthy mad beasts that they bit, clawed, and teared their way free of and just barely succeeded in doing so. They don't think of people in terms of race until they rise to a certain class. Everyone below their economic power is all the same to them: scrap meat meant to be molded into various kinds of automatons.

Jews are obviously meant to be scapegoats. It's like they were bred for it.

Who is really holding their leash? There is no evidence that whoever that is is jewish themselves, and honestly it doesn't matter. You can know your enemy by identifying the person who takes the most of what you need to live. But this isn't simple to determine.

The point is the way things are actually working is completely veiled. They only way to ensure justice is to roll things back to a point where people can understand how things work.

A lot kebabs will publicly promote the holocaust religion and then claim that they are the modern Jews of Europe.

OP deliberately removed that this was from 2007 guys

Why did you edit the year of the article out of the screenshot?

So, I'm guessing that the jews are fleeing from europe at this point, yes?

Because he's a kike.

Kill yourself

shocker

in France there has been a massive exodus of Jews to Israel because it's now at the point where Jews are being harassed in daily life.

tbh kind of feel bad for the poor jews. they don't have the power that mega kikes like Soros have, and they cop a lot of shit from radical leftist policies.

There has been extensive research into this instinctual point of leverage in the human psyche/genome… actually.

Kek is trolling again.

It's like you motherfuckers don't even research evolutionary psychology…

Hi JIDF

HI RABBI NICE THREAD YA GOT HERE

This.

White people are trolling both now. They think they're winning when they're beginning to lose.

How long before we turn these muslims into Christians?

I propose jewing the jew.

What the hell is all this autism about?

evalion fagboys got triggered apparently so they're now trying to paint the attention whore as some SJW victim of the patriarchy.

So you say that if I claim a muslim belief I have a free card on holocaust?

Our current "logic" is folding in on itself.

Fucking Cthulhu couldn't imagine something as complex and twisted as post-modernity.

It's OK to agree with your enemies for the wrong reasons, sometimes.

Bump just to piss you paranoid faggots off

it's about the redpills faggot, you remember these
memes, yeah that was my first path to redpill even though I first saw them in my cuck, liberal state.
Memes stick with you and the more they are confrimed by reality, the more they come back to you.

The problem today is that nobody names the jews, nobody knows about the jews and certainly nobody is studying the history about jews. If you expose people to
they will start seeing it themself later

kek my first thought as well. The Jew cries out in pain as she stikes you.

The Muslims need a more personal example than the Holocaust to justify forcing them to subscribe to their Jewish overlords. I wonder who the sacrificial cow will be and when.

nice

But the kikes promised me I would be the last one to die!