How do you sort your reaction images?

I've got like a million images in a folder and no real idea where to start
Do I sort my series, meme or the emotion being conveyed in the image? Lots of these things overlap so what decides what folder it should go into?

by the type of meme ie. pepe, feels, travis.

Just delete everything and start over

pleb

Like this. Sorted by folder, with some grouped together (like people, or pepe)

Name each image with a short title that describes it. You don't have to go full autismo with folders and tags. I keep thousands of reaction images in the same folder because that's the anonymous way, dammit.

I might end up coping your system.

this. coming up with filenames can be an art in itself

id just make a new folder and cut/copy paste from this one only when you feel like it
put one folder for Holla Forums bait one for Holla Forums bait and one for /normie/ bait
then put a few folders for webms/gifs/largepngs and a few for actual reaction images
save at least one folder for infographs that have legitimate sources

Yeah it is. I do have a separate folder for gifs and webms, as well as screencaps and info pics so they're easier to find.

But reaction images are best in a chaotic pile. It's no fun already knowing the exact image you wanna post and where to find it, it's better to go into the pile with a vague idea of what you're looking for. Once you have a big enough collection, you'll often be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

All you need is two folders, OP.

Hanks, and everything else.

wat

the filename is the best part in many cases. best if used as the punchline

I put them all in one folder, make subfolders as a category such as "sad", "funny", "happy", "its happening", "appalled", etc.
ez reactions.

I'm too autistic.

One day I'll upload my folder for everyone, but not on my horrible internet.

hydrus network faggot
>>>/hydrus/

You son of a bitch.

I don't have any because I'm not a loser.

wat is a "reaction pic'"?

agreed

I didn't have #2!

Thanks!

Sort?

Plz upload your collection