How is building a wall going to reverse the demographic changes in the west?

How is building a wall going to reverse the demographic changes in the west?

European countries like Germany are well below replacement rate births and the Hispanics already legally living in the US will outbreed the local whites and eventually dominate elections by voting for open border parties.

Whatever wall is constructed would be torn down 20 years after Trump's presidency and with the demographic shifts the US will become Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/25/census-more-minority-children-than-whites-more-whites-dying-than-being-born/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think most just hoped trumps rhetoric would shift the level of what is acceptable discourse so we can get our foot in the door. Nothing he will do or he is planning to do will change anything.

deporting the illegal immigrants is just the first step.

It seems like a lot of people have bet the farm on Trump and think he's going to make anime real while they do nothing but shitpost.

What's the second, third etc?

Pol has always and will always have an underclass of the retarded that drifts towards savior figures and sensationalism. Just like how they use to worship doom paul.

The wall is the first step on the long road to exterminating every last one of the disgusting subhuman nonwhite scum on earth.

Eat shit, for making a shit thread.

I don't want it to be so, even then you can still use them as a promotional tool.

I'm guessing you're a leftypol LARPing trying to get people to avoid real discussion and real solutions.

I will be voting Trump btw, you'd be a kike not to.

If you sincerely believe this you are beyond fucking dumb and you should kill yourself.

Everybody here knows what the Don is and will do and everybody here knows what they must to.

You are at least half as smart as you think you are and have no understanding of memerey or the inter workings of the chans. You should kill yourself too, you utter retard.

Real smart.

What do you want to discuss you utter moron? The entire premise of your thread is retarded, you ask a question we all know the answer to, and then tell us things we all know, and you want us to discuss? Discuss what you stupid fuck?

Hang yourself.

All you've posted in this thread is derail attempts.

How about answering a question you kike, what will reverse the long term demographic shifts in the US?

You see, you need to repeat yourself often to the disabled.

because there is going to be a war with mexico
you fucking retard.

you think jews are just gonna let hollywood go to mexico?

spics are gonna get scapegoated.

the gulag is real.
and you've already a reservation.

nice movie prop picture

Why are you so retarded? Trump is going to reverse white demographic decline by INCREASING EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION. He said that in a speech. So when he says that people are going to come in legally, he means white people. When he says that the "good ones" will come back, he means the white ones.

He's going to deport every single illegal spic, end birthright citizenship, and prevent any more from coming in, while simultaneously promoting white immigration. He read Coulter's book, for goodness sakes. He knows what needs to be done.

He will probably also encourage whites to increase their birthrate in some way.

But do you really think he could say his whole plan in an unambiguous way now?

Trust Trump

???

European countries are below replacement rate births.

Where are these white people going to be immigrating from?

I hate to break this to you OP, but you're a faggot.

Trump is going to deport the legals now?

because the legals already here will cause a big demographic shift in favor of hispanics even without the illegals.

Prove it :^)

Make people get more children. If you can pay 10000€ for a refugee every year then clearly you have money to fix the no child culture meme we live in.
t. I'm german

The real difficulty is incentivising the lower class to get less children than the higher classes though.

White Europeans are dispersed all over the world, so they don't just have to come from Europe itself. Imagine if America becomes an attractive place for our race again.

it won't because trump is a damage control kike shill.

A true nationalist government will only be achieved by revolt, and this is true for the entirety of the west.

If Holla Forums spent half as much time organizing and aquiring publicity (which we're very good at when we want to be, actually), as we do shilling for someone who's clearly been constructed to appeal to the alt-right/kikebart damage control political machine the jews have cooked up, we would have twice as much progress.

When we should make extra sure to get Trump elected because the fallout from him failing to deliver on his promises will create an environment ripe for a revolt, right my fellow Holla Forumsack?

what is the election of hitler

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/25/census-more-minority-children-than-whites-more-whites-dying-than-being-born/

As white dude living in what was originally a european colony that has seroiusly looked into moving back to europe, I've found it to be extrodinarily hard. The country of my ancestors actually is actually one of the easier ones to get back to, I might add.

We have countries in which it's impossible for their children to move back, but 3rd world niggers with the IQ of literal retards can move into at will.

In my particular case, I need to aquire a bit of information in said country before such a thing can happen, and I currently don't have the contacts to get it for me.

Honestly the hardest part is to get all your degrees and shit converted. 3rd world niggers don't have any degrees so they don't need to give a fuck about that

I wouldn't say that.

If anything bernie sanders would create the best environment for such a thing, just based off how bad he'd fuck things up.

I'm simply voting for trump due to the demographic continuity that will ensue if he does build a wall, which gives us more leverage in said revolt.

Jews don't make the same mistake twice.

Aussie? Kiwi? Canuck? Saffer?

I've found it a deliberate attempt on our governments part to prevent Anglos coming home, instead they favour Jamaicans, Indians, Pakistanis and just about any flavour of continental. It's one of the things I find most despicable about this nation - the abandonment of the colonies.

No, I'm going through Jus sanguinis. The problem, being you have to prove your continual ancestry in relation to whoever once held citizenship from your line.

This means I have to have all the records of marriages and births that led to my eventual birth.

Trump is just a stepping stone like others have said, the problem is the people that see him as the beginning and end of everything.

nah, just your typical burger, other than the fact that I'm not ethnically mixed whatsoever - even amongst european ancestry.

I absolutely agree. Take what we can get. This is a movement that's strong enought to put the jews in fear. Don't lose sight of where we came from or what we're doing.

I agree though. Anglo and german countries are almost impossible to move to without an incredible resume and major position in their economy. It's sickening to be honest, that they refuse to take back their own blood.

It's like you fucking retards don't even try.

You're still somewhat right though

The very simple truth is this

You're going to have to pay women to get pregnant and for all daycare/childcare costs.

In an era of unlimited birth control and all childbearing being voluntary, getting pregnant is a financial loss for a woman career wise. The only way to up the birth rate is to compensate for that loss.

Nothing else will work. Banning abortion/BC won't happen. The sexual revolution can't be undone, it's a cultural shift on the same level as the printing press or the steam engine.

That's how societies should work, though.

The less intelligent worship values of more intelligent figures.

The trade off being the less valuable work harder while the more valuable work smarter. You can't expect everyone to have an IQ of 130, but you may as well organize them in the best way possible.

Why do you think slavery prevailed for so long? In modern contexts we do the same thing, but in simply economic terms. It's a necessity of civilizational survival.

Mexicans are part white and they don't like to breed with us anyway. They are an economic problem, not a demographic one. They have to go back, but only for the insult of it and to free up some jobs. Canada is going to be a bigger problem than Mexico soon with their looming mudshit invasion. I'll be happy to help pay for that wall.

Deporting the anchor babies.

Remember Russia was below replacement rates and then Putin came to power and now they're well above. A good presidency and strong racial pride can do wonders for a group.

Do you think the absolute madman would actually do it?
Just throw them in the furnace instead of deporting them

Fuck off, spic. America is a white country for european immigrants.

When I worked in a factory, the first thing my coworker spic did was look me in the eyes and tell me he had a white wife.

What you're spouting is alt-right tier trash subversion.

I've noticed he stopped talking about it, probably because anchor babies can vote. I expect he'll try to steal them away from Clinton in the general election and then turn on them, viciously.

I've got high hopes.

OP, you assume that thing are going to go the same way that they've been since WW2.
I've got a newsflash. A gigantic economic collapse and possibly WW3 is just around the corner.
So the ones best prep'd are the most likely to survive. High birth rates are not going to help if you've got no food.
And the majority of these baby machines in the developed world are:

A.) Depended on state help. If economy collapses, that stops. If they start rioting and stealing then they kill themselves or get killed by the whites who have by far larger gun ownership.

B.) So depended on help that they don't prep at all. They don't save, they don't have a larder so food is good as long as the refrigerator is not empty and electricity is still on.

I can't speak the same for Germany but I'd imagine that whites would hit the gun black market on masse. And since they're richer they could afford it. Especially if Russia gets on their side

But let's assume that everything will be run like ir has since WW2.
One thing is that modern media is so effective that already the second generation gets brainwashed quickly.

That includes women empowerment. Ever wondered why there are so many stories of muzzies arrange mariages from Pakistan for their daughters but in the end killing them or they kill themselves?
Western media corrupts their women and fertility rates plummet instantly. Add abortion to that and they have been tamed

Holla Forums is maybe concerned that they'll be having 5 kids for 5 generation straight.
But that's impossible. And I'm not advocating for immigration or not removing them.
Muzzies, spics WILL with little exception lower their fertility rate under replacement in the 2nd or 3rd generation.

Assuming no wars or kebab/taco removal happens. Which is highly probable to happen since we're overdue for a World War.
Or liberals establish designated breeding centres for them where they pop out 16 a piece.

SAGE

This is the correct response. Gore thread.

I also checked my little "do not bump" box faggot, just in case

I've seen people starting to the push the "women shouldn't vote" meme so that's something.

Too many can't see the bigger picture, slutty jewified women that won't have kids are a bigger threat to a white European/American future than some wetbacks.

Build walls, mine Mediterranean Sea to cut off routes to Europe. Then make shoah real.

Because they have to go back, you pathetic shill.
The US isn’t Germany.
So you have whites fuck more. Problem solved.
They have to go back, too.
You are this retarded.
Reported for demoralization and spam.

If trump makes good on his promise to stop letting NATO piggyback on our military budget, there is not way Europe will be able to maintain its current welfare budgets and have a working military on top of it, they will have to drastically curtail gibsmedat for rapefugees, that won't solve the problem entirely but it is a solid step in the right direction, without benefits there is almost no incentive towards mass immigration from the 3rd world.

before you mop up the water, you turn off the taps

Population crunch/decrease is not a bad thing. The issue is that media, banks, politicians, schools are all working together to make raising a family hard and downright economically impossible. The low birth rates then gives them an excuse for mass immigration and enrichment.

There will be no shift back for short to medium term only balkanisation of regions of countries and then civil war.

This user gets it.
Once the tap is turned off, Operation Wetback 2.0.
That simple.

If he can get rid of 30m illegals he'll be doing great. Also, white birthrate will go up when the economy is better and white men aren't so beat up in the media. Trump is the medicine for those three things, that is good for white people.