Who are you fighting for Holla Forums

Who are you fighting for Holla Forums?

For dindus?
For single moms?
For fat lardasses who claim "disability" payments from the government?
For "undocumented workers" ?
For LGBBQ?
For Womyn? /tips fedora

… need I go on?

Who are you fighting for?

A lot of you are NEETs. A lot of you don't have wives or girls in your life.

I just finished watching the Inside Job and The Big Short. These (((hollywood))) movies do a very good job of actually distilling the truth about criminality on Wall St.

Fiduciary responsibility…. ayy LMAO. It's like believing in big foot.

FUCKING HOLLYWOOD JEW MOVIES named the jew and made the rampant fraud on Wall St. crystal clear…and yet there were no riots. No "protests". Nothing.

Nigger Obongo got elected on hope and change and hires fucking Larry Summers, and renews Bernanke's term as fed chairman.

And Dems continue to eat this nigger's shit.

So tell me Holla Forums who are you NEETs fighting for, and what does "victory" look like ? Living in tents and shitting in a hole in the ground after the "habbening" ?

Oh btw, I'm a Dravidian. Probably smarter than 80% of your faggot"aryan" brethren who are busy stuffing their face with McD and guzzling down Coke by the gallon.

Good luck in the good fight Holla Forums.

In b4 DnC kike / shill faggot, go back to leddit. Eat shit. We're all going to die meaningless deaths and nothing will change.

Kikes rule the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/qb15yr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read Nietzsche

Against you.

poal.me/qb15yr
So, what are you doing op?

for the day I can watch you bleed out in some ditch for living in my country and talking like that.

Even the fattest, mobility scooter-driving, McDonald's-eating, reality TV show-watching, sub-80 IQ retard, good goy American has the decency to shit indoors into a toilet, unlike you and the rest of your street shitter ilk. You don't have much to be proud of.

POO IN LOO

Victory looks like you hanging from a lamp post :^)

Thanks for the salt Holla Forums.

Half you worthless faggets couldn't tie your own shoe laces.

You worthless fucking faggots can't even answer the question properly.

I'm so scared!!!! ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH.

To the only person that didn't write a brain dead idiot response

I'm not fighting. I'm trying my damndest to figure out how to join with the kikes and rape all the stupid goys.

The canadian housing market looks EXACTLY like the U.S. one, now more than ever, but people already cried wolf in 2013, and there was no crash. There wasn't even a slowdown.

But right now, everybody and their dog is trying to get in on real estate…I need to figure out how to short Canadian housing and make some fucking money.

What are you doing, besides post animu shit, fagget?

And you didn't answer the question.

I'm not the one shitposting (((WE WUZ ARYAN))) garbage on a meaningless corner of the internet.

You're the only one producing salt here, fam.

you shitskins always adopt this silly libertarian attitude when you are in our countries.

God damn, I hate these fucking demoralizing kikes.

Trump is going to make America white again and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

Its simple.

If you are lone virgin neet, you can fight without the fear of losing anything, because you didn't had anything in the beginning, to change other people's life. Single person does not afraid to get the bullet, or go to jail, if he doesn't have anyone who depends on him.

Lone wolf is scarier than organized terrorist organization. That's good that you don't realize it, because your kind of jews will surely be exterminated by the force they expect the least.

You sound like a fag and people who declare they are intelligent are almost never intellegent.

I have a gf fag. Still a NEET tho

STREETS

You and your shit family get a chance in Canada but you can't even be thankful for that. Instantly you go for "damn fat americunts, how can I swindle this country?"
Your salty jealousy is tangible and repulsive.

You might be a NEET but it looks like you're going to be 69ing like a pro with your gf