Let's talk about why we need feminism

Let's talk about why we need feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

themilitantbaker.com/2012/07/my-womanifesto.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's talk about DESU.

Let's talk about why we need DESU

Feminism cause more and more men to walk away from women and dating all together via making the legal climate very anti-male, and various other social initiatives that make it easier for women to get higher paying jobs, meaning they'll have a harder time finding men they think are suitable for them. All of this makes it harder for men for find adequate relationships, meaning it makes more demand for sexbots, so… more feminism = greater chance for sexbots being made

Let's talk about why we need DESU

As a man who understands his place and privilege in the world, we need feminism because I understand that my girlfriend should be allowed to have as much sex with as many people as possible without the stigma of being a whore.

Feminists can be sexy especially if they know how to cook and clean.

Because this.

themilitantbaker.com/2012/07/my-womanifesto.html

I need feminism because i'm from Holla Forums and it is part of the propaganda i spread through the internet

They don't. That's why they're so mad - and most of them are fat.

We don't. Feminism is done now, women have their rights and equal pay. Modern feminism is about making men suffer, and making women better off than men.

Women can't cook or clean anymore, feminism took it away. Women were told that cooking and cleaning is something the oppressed do and that they should stop and go get a day job. Feminism killed all of the qualities of women that men liked, except beauty. But because all they have left is beauty they've become vain and started going way too far in spraying themselves orange and wasting medical equipment for cosmetics. They used to be excellent carers and cooks but now they're mostly just whores.

What? They get paid just as much as men. In fact, they now often get paid more than men for a lot of jobs because they spend so much time hitching about it that they're now better off.

We need feminism because need to focus on female social issues while ignoring male social issues, and branding men priviledged. This ultimately causes turmoil and promotes misogyny in men who don't respect the entitlements women have.

wat

I see you are an idiot, like everyone else here. If you don't have anything to say, and clearly don't know what you're talking about don't say anything.

Is that a female Travis?

That is the comeback I would expect from someone who is mentally incapable of learning or expressing opinions other than what some other retard has told you to believe.

WHAT?

gold response there user.

Are you suggesting that people shouldn't talk to mentally disabled people? Your argument makes no sense at all. Just because you're retarded doesn't mean there's no hope you'll learn something from someone who isn't. I mean we wouldn't send them to school if we though they couldn't be talked to or learn.

Men have a higher sex drive than women. There is therefore a permanent surplus of attraction for women, so women don't need to do much to get mates. Men are forced to compete on economic and social grounds for women in order to attract good mates. Therefore they usually are more alpha and possibly more hardworking.
Also women tend to stay out of the workforce more and spend more time with children.
Something like this is the excuse for the patriarchy,
Feminism might reduce it though if it encourages women to have lots of sex with men and so reduces he incentive for men to have strong personalities or work hard on their careers

That is the comeback I would expect from someone who is mentally incapable of learning or expressing opinions other than what some other retard has told you to believe.

SAILOORS