Fuck america

so … is trump a plant to ensure hillarys election, it almost seems like he is working to ensure her victory.

welll hopefully we will get a 4 way vote with close margins to destroy this 2 party system

Wouldn't hold your breath

Trump threads on Holla Forums are a fucking disgrace to what Holla Forums once believed in

If you think they're gonna let Trump get elected (not that he has enough votes anyway) you're sorrily mislead. Do you think a white businessman is next, after the first nigger president? It's gonna be the first woman president, because we're in 2016 and by 2020 the mark of the beast will be introduced and the beginning of the end will really start.

don't vote goys
not enough votes goys look at this rigged p*ll

I wew, dirty jew

im not suggesting trumps victory im suggesting that neither candidate is electable and the rest of the world is gonna continue to support 3rd party candidates and we are gonna have damn near a 4 way tie between libertarian/republican/democrat/greenparty but hillary is gonna probably win… read the fucking post you shill. AND republican party is gonna start supporting libertarian candidate.

I'm voting for Trump, and there's NOTHING you can do about it shill.

*light cigar, suck on it like its a dick and then put it out on your eyeball*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bumping through the spam cause i think this is more important than board drama

im fine with you voting trumo you are completely misunderstanding me

bring on tha habnening habnening

are you a zombie?

There's no real drama at this point with the board, its a few butthurt pedos. They come here every single day to argue and fight against us, but the truth is, they've been btfo. Just like Holla Forums is closing, these guys can't keep at it forever.

This threads not bad, makes me want some quesadillas.

no

then say something that makes sense

Voting is just another tool used by authoritarians to cloak and justify their power as they can no longer rely on divine right since we burst that bubble, so they'll base their "right" to power on ad populum fallacies instead. Letting us vote is nothing but an empty gesture to give us the semblance of control when really the only options are the ones approved by the state and media. It's insane and defeatist to keep doing the same thing, voting over and over just because everyone else does, and expecting different results. It is no measure of good health to conform to an ill society. Democracy is tyranny by majority. This is why no ONE single politician, president, king, leader, or even group of people could ever represent any and all people in the entire world fairly, honestly, and without bias. We need a new system that functions on the philosophy that the greatest expression of freedom is doing whatever you want so long as it does not harm or effect anyone else. By voting you are voting yes for the system, you are going out of your way to scribble a check on a piece of paper that says "I have faith in this system". By continuously choosing the lesser of two evils, picking option poop over option doodoo, you are feeding the oppressive uncle that is this system. If voting could truly change the system it would be illegal.

We invaded Iraq for the jews

when you vote you are only voting for blood sucking politicians who have already been pre-chosen for you.

Complaining without working solution: whining

you are just like EA.

wow we suck so much and you complain but you wont buy our games?

fuck EA, I'm just not buying their games no matter what.

I dont give a fuck

Not voting, fucking EVER.

yeah dude
and so you complained and bought better games, do it here too

you have no plan to change this, so you can sit and cry like a baby or choose the candidate that will make movement to your positions easier, while informing others about why you believe - thing

you're still going to fight people who disagree about government or organization of the american people under your new system
don't vote, thats fine

I argue only way to fix it is to ensure 3rd party victory in next 5 years

did i say anything involving that? how much does ctr pay you?

it just makes sense!!
πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ

sure…

Saudis in airplanes

why are all your responses your nonsensical ?

When you say "two party system" , just remember that there is only ever one party. And it is a party you and I are not invited to.

You believe in democracy and voting?

Try this on for size.

There has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for the last forty years.

Think about that.

Think about that long and hard.

this thread hasnt endorsed trump a single time wtf ! are you paid to say responses that make no sense

fluoride!

Stop the Clinton
or the boot will come down
this talk won't be tolerated by the est. coalition in a few years time

uhh ok

fuck you all

Anything to piss off the people in charge

-Big Media
-Big Banking
-Politicians

They all seem to hate the fucker so that's good enough for me, even if he doesn't win it's nice to know some long nose hedge fund manager is having an arrhythmia over it

Oh ye of little faith

faith for what?

Faith in kek

Read that an October surprise might take form of feds taking HRC into custody during the debate from the DNC fallout which stole the process from many voters and volunteers.

I read a fanfic where Leia and R2 fucked the transformers once.

pff, who hasn't read Forced Rollout

The Libertarians and Green party have fielded jokers, and otherwise made sure they have no chance at their best shot to gain traction in recent memory.

As to your question, yes. It's almost a certainty at this point.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading). You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

"2 party system"?!!!

Who you kidding, Ezra?
There has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for the last forty years.

There is no election.
There is no party.

There is only the corrupt, evil, super rich cabal who put who they want in power, keep who they want in power, and take out who they don't want in power.

When oh when will you Holla Forums guys and Holla Forums guys wake up and smell the fucking coffee?

What will it take for you to realise the true nature of politics?