I hate this guy so much. How can we destroy his show?

I hate this guy so much. How can we destroy his show?
75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

IF YOU DON'T MURDER HIM HE WILL RUN FOR PRESIDENT — AND DESPITE WHAT YOUR PROGRAMMING HAS TAUGHT YOU — HE WILL PUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS

MARK

MY

WORDS

What's scary is that faggot could a
get elected in Commiefornia as Gov.

I was thinking more like trolling his radio show. Jeez calm down.

California isn't what you think. It's rigged elections. Hatefilled Nationalists. And shitskins everywhere.
I think he could get a hipster State though… Like Minnesota.

fuck you get out

By not watching it.

WebM version for you.

you think jon stewart is bad.
ever watch john oliver?

Except for the megyn kelly shit, which was clearly just Trump refusing to allow Fox to make ad shekels off his appearance, most everything that guy said was spot on.

Does he take calls?

Are you new or what?

I like how this wall street kike is trying to cultivate some kind of "working class" goyim look. you don't fool anyone with that barn jacket you fucking new york richfag

TWEET THIS JEW TO DEATH

God this guy's annoying

Yeah, but if we do the same, then we're triggering you.
Facts are triggering I'm sure.

ORDER 66

Ummm…

Well I can't see him beating Ivanka in the Primaries or Donald Jr in the General in 2024

Go dig up footage of when he was calling bush a pussy for not invading Iraq, and making Saddam Hussein jokes every night. Then play it for his liberal audience to show what his real interests are.

what reasons do you have to hate him?
what reason is there to destroy his show?
that's where you start.
then you conjure memes.

regarding his stance on political correctness, i wonder what he'll feel like when his zeitgeist comes tumbling down; and the ones enforcing political correctness systemically and socially are us.
so many people make this error: thinking that it's only their beliefs that must be respected.

By mocking him. And also by referring to him by using his real jewish name. And by voting for Trump in November because he said he would leave the Earth if Donald Trump was elected president.

I love it how they willfully miss the point EVERY TIME of why people are against political correctness

It's not that we don't think people aren't sensitive
It's that we think cynical people can feign sensitivity to silence opinion

Jon Stewart is a kike hypocrite.

Has he got aids from Bill Clinton? The guy looks like shit.

Everything he said was complete bullshit. "War on Christmas". How many leftists were fired for saying "happy holidays"? Answer the question.

I agree. There's PC bullshit on all sides. I've seen some of it here. If you say something which hurts a Holla Forums poster's feelings, they type "SHILL SHILL" very quickly. Get over yourself.

THIS

It baffles me how they are able to trot out the same, idiotic, exhausted memes about political coseriously.over and over and be taken seriously. "You just want to say racist things in public." "You just want hate speech legal." "You just don't care about minorities."

The problem is that no one fucking gives a shit about hurt feelings, not even them. Does our society or government crucify every comedian who says "nigger" onstage? Or who calls women whores? No, because that's not the issue.

Let's not beat around the bush - political correctness is nothing more or less than the state, buttressed by its sycophants, deciding what you are and are not allowed to say. And this is only when it comes to the delivery of messages to the public. If I call you a kike online, who cares? If I call you a kike on TV, THAT'S a problem. And that's exactly the scenario leftists would have you believe we want to cultivate: a culture where hate speech in public is just a-okay.

But the real problem is that once the state has decided what is and what isn't considered "offensive" (ie racism bad, anti-white good), then all it has to do is roll up any and all dissenting opinion, facts that run counter to leftist narrative, etc, and preemptively declare it offensive. So now, it's not only racist to say "nigger" in public. It's also racist to state the FACT that violent black-on-white crime statistics positively dwarf the reverse. It's racist to state the FACT that blacks have lower IQs than whites. The list goes on and on. And so comes the real problem with PC.

It lets external bodies decide what is and is not appropriate for public discourse. And that means that truths, facts, and counters to leftist idiocy are definitionally offensive, inappropriate, and off-limits. The veneer or sensitivity and the fear of hate speech is just that - a facade constructed to appeal to emotion that "some things are just not okay to say." The real function for modern political correctness is the very reason we protest it. It silences voices that leftists just don't like.

Do we try ruin your life though?

You thought this guy would slink away from an influential tv show and do nothing? He moved on to bigger things and will probably live a long time as well.

Checking these fateful dubs

and posting a screencap

The ones he refers to as right wingers are not right wingers but Cuckservatives.

Who?

Did this guy do a liberal spin-off of The Daily Shoah or something?

lol