72 Raisins or Virgins?

You all got it wrong, it is 72 Raisins not 72 Virgins !

In Fareed Zakaria's special Why They Hate Us, Fareed examines whether radicals are distorting the scriptures of the Koran for their own purposes. Source: CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=EjyxrHeFsYE

archive.is/FwCG6

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Aramaic_Reading_of_the_Koran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri)
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/7025?eng=y
wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins#Virgins_or_Raisins.3F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
archive.is/HcFKx
archive.is/zShcA
answering-islam.org/Quran/Versions/078.033.html>>6098828
answering-islam.org/Quran/Versions/078.033.html
youtu.be/xZ5Bwj3iTrg?t=12m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=TNL8xugDNZQ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even know what to think about that.

I saw a promo for this that also STRENUOUSLY emphasized that fundamentalists were only a tiny TINY minority of muslims (blatantly false), so the raisins thing, while funny, could just be an effort to make Islam jive more with feminism.

More like normal Muslims don't know what their desert fanfic actually is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Aramaic_Reading_of_the_Koran

The raisin/grape thing is absolutely correct. The entire book is full of stupid errors in reading due to Arab supremacist theology surrounding it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism

Islam was a Jewish plot to expel Christians from Jerusalem, and the sand niggers were so dumb and full of themselves that they turned it from essentially a breakaway Christian sect into the abomination we know today.

Interesting read, thanks.

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once the war is over Assad should get people to release an old Syrian translation and form a new branch to troll the shit out of muzzies.

And then Putin can bomb Saudi Arabia when they eventually snackbar in rage.

That doesnt make any sense at all

I mean, I have not read the Quran, but I was pretty sure the 72 virgins thing came from the Hadith (The Old Testament of Islam in terms of the ability to justify whatever you want sort of deal)

Secondly, I was pretty sure the 72 virgins you got were Houris (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri)

Where the fuck do they get raisins from? Also, if they always just focus on the Quran, they are not going to convince Muslims not to get Extremist. It's the writings in the Hadith and Sunnah where Terrorists really get their shit from. That's where Wahhabism gets most of it's shit from.

On top of this, those who are on the path to extremism already view "peaceful friendly Islam" as a Western Government approved gimmick. A Neutered, watered down Islam that serves Western Goals. Extremists like to see strength and power, so a violent, 'true' Islam fulfills their quest for and Anti-Western Lifestyle

t. Someone who totally hasnt studied these fools for a minute or two

Muslims are litterally jewish christian.
You can see it in how they kept the universalism of Christianity while keeping the ritualistic aspects of ancient judaism (hallal food, stonning women, etc.).
There are good books on that. (I know some in French though)

The Houris are mentioned in the Quran and further described in the Hadith.

From the Hadith, per Wikipedia:

It doesn't make any fucking sense if these are people, but they're actually grapes.
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/7025?eng=y

Yeah, it's ridiculous. They started out praying toward Jerusalem, their first act after conquering Jerusalem was to restore the Jews who the Christians had expelled, and yet a huge amount of their holy book is repurposed Christian literature. The story of Islam is a really astonishing mess, and it's an article of faith for Muslims and liberals not to question it.

A way to define them would be judeo-nazareans, that is Jewish people who followed Christ as a messiah. That's why Jesus is held as one of the prophet in Islam.

It's very embarassing though, that the whole modern (US-fueled) islamic trend basically exist on a scam. I can't imagine how much death threats a guy saying this on TV would get…
However, I believe the muslim world is just parting, and not necessarily getting more extreme: even the Saudi youth is not that religious, but the ones who are definitely are hardcore ones.

This is a stupid and meaningless talking point from NeoCohen blogs circa 2006. Why would anyone promise 72 raisins to someone? Even back then 72 raisins would have had close to zero value.

If you need some bullshit to motivate your mercs and cultists, you would promise 72 virgins, not a handful of fruit. After all, it isn't like you actually have to deliver on the promise.

The problem with sand-niggers is rape, terror and colonization. Dopey bullshit like this is irrelevant.

Sage for out-of-date ZOG-posting.

This.

Who gives a fuck?

The research published by the Inarah group (Ohlig, Luxenberg and others) as a whole is very interesting. According to them Islam is based on branches of Eastern Christianity that rejected many principles that were adopted by Christians in the Roman Empire like trinitarianism and underpinnings in Hellenic philosophy.
The same goes for the aggrandizing story of the Arab conquest: Inreality the Persian Empire had suffered a full collapse after Heraclius managed to turn most of their Arab client states as well as the Turks against them. However the empire was so weakend that asserting control over the lost territories wasn't feasible (many were administered nearly 10 years by the Persians at this point) so most were handed over to the allied Arabs (like the Foederati of the Western Empire), with only a small garrison in Jerusalem remaining. There are reasons after all why contemporary sources talk about Arab brigands and not about some all conquering army headed by a self-appointed prophet and a alien religion they bring.

Of course, all of this gets ignored by "mainstream" orientalists for the simply reason that they essentially choose to uphold Islamic dogma as the basis of the historic research nevermind that the age and distance of the source texts would cast heavy doubts on their veracity otherwise (normally the prophet biographies and hadiths would relegate Mohammed to semi-legendary status from historiographical purposes). And why? For the simple reason that they provide "scientific" backing to the ongoing invasion of Europe. After all "Islam always belonged to Europe" and they also got paid big bucks to promote the fantasy of Al-Andalus as a heaven of peace and tolerance.

I didn't know about the Arab conquest thing. That's very interesting.

Also, what's the reality about Andalusia?

This thread deserves a bump.

It wasn't exactly a shithole but it was a far cry from the multicultural medieval utopia it is usually portrayed as. The rulers often harassed dhimmis and often purged philosophers and theologians who were seen as offending religious dogmas.

THIS IS GREAT

wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins#Virgins_or_Raisins.3F

oy vey

Number of people suprised by this: Zero.

This is just a pro-Islam propaganda.
They are normalizing Islam and hiding its true nature.

Hi samefag.
Oy vey is right kike.

No bump

Well there's your problem.

tl;dr Moonslims claim that the verses in question refer to "white grapes" rather than "virgins," with white grapes being symbols of prosperity - similar to the phrase "land of milk and honey" in the Bible, which was meant to denote a land of plenty rather than an area created entirely of milk and honey.

But anyway, the Qur'an totally does make mention of them, proving their religion to be false and evil, but I'm unable to find the verses at the moment. Rest assured though that our Israeli friends are right to oppose the evil that is Islam. It must be suppressed at all costs.

And he is most certainly not a Chosen provocateur, if that's what you're thinking, stupid boyim.

It doesn't matter because the muslims we have to deal with today believe in the 72 virgins rather than raisins.

Yeah, destroying the mythological and political background of Islam is totally propaganda in favour of it. The propagandists are in fact so dedicated that they went as far as throwing away their academic careers over it, while people who espouse Islamic dogma recieve shekels by the boatload.

Luxenberg is a native Levantine.

test

honestly, if they think they're getting 72 Virgins in heaven I can at least kind of understand their rationale. I mean they're evil fucks, but I might do fucked up shit if I believed doing so would give me 72 virgins. As a male I get it…

but RAISINS?!?! If they legit believe they'll get 72 reasons and that is their motivation for atrocities just glass the whole fucking region and genocide them in europe and usa

Fareed Zakaria is a globalist shill. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

They are normalizing Islam to make their invasion easier.

I know. It's sad but you're right, and the thing is 10 years ago I respected Fareed.

In high school I read The Rise of Illiberal Democracy and thought it was a great book.

He basically argues that Classical Liberalism combined with Democracy produced the greatest nations and economies. And at the time I agreed with him, it made sense, especially to my libertarian mind.

I think what actually got me to turn on him was his show on CNN. Used to be the only thing I could tolerate to watch on that channel. He was interviewing some guy, I think a Hindu (or muslim) I'm not really sure, but I remember he just kept pressing this one point…and I wish I remembered what it was but it just sounded fucked up to me, I really wish I had the clip. Basically what was happening was Fareed was pushing this guy HARD to endorse something evil or violent. Really just doing everything he could to make this seemingly reasonable guy look evil.

And that's when I stopped liking him. Tbh I can't even remember remotely what the topic was about. I was very liberal at the time, so it's possible I even though Fareed was being racist or something, but it was just the way he hounded this guy, regardless of his beliefs or opinions. It just seemed like a concerted media effort to drum up support against X people whatever the guy was.

Since then I take his opinion with a grain of salt. Also after coming here over the last year and learning more, it seems to me the reason many societies are able to remain classically liberal is because they are white (or very smart asians like Japan). Their culture reinforces those values, while most if not all of those in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, do not.

Of course, the link between culture and/or race, and liberal democracy was not made. It was just, "oh these countries worked, and these ones are failing because they are developing and failing to properly apply these precepts."

So no the surface it endorsed liberal democracy, but never claimed what liberalism came from. It explained illiberalism great (corruption, crime, graft, faulty institution). But never tried to find the source of the endurance of classical liberalism in western civ.

*meant to say 72 raising not 72 reasons

A problem with the human mind is that emotional memory is more reliable than declarative memory. Your brain will change details of an event or simply dump them, but will preserve your feelings about it with much greater fidelity.

This leaves people despising someone for good reasons, but unable to give a good account as to why.

Islam is a corrupted Christianity, created to get a lot of Arabs to fight for the Holy Land.

The problem is that the Quran also promises that they'll have big titties (Surah 78:33)

It's not like Islamist assassinate and put bounties on people heads for far less… (which are regularly collected).

The last guys that did something like that is Salman Rushdie (which relates how in the oldest version of the Koran, POLYTHEISM IS ALLOWED, yeah… just that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses ).

Yup nothing to fear indeed…

Rach poster, thou hast fooled no one.

These people are truly sad.

OP needs to watch more comedy. Robin Williams knew this shit in the early 2000's.

Embed related… and hilarious.

This is pre-industrial Saudi Arabia we are talking about. Take away the oil and all that's left is smelly brown humanoids and sand of the useless to construction works kind.

By the way, did you know what was Dubai's main import when it came to constructing their overcompensation building? Sand.

So they're being promised either 72 or 36 little girls, think about it. So it comes as no surprise why they enjoy fondling and raping little girls wherever they go. The bastards.

she talks like this guy

Welp… That was quick.

Seen the preview, skipped the program. It's just another libtard singing to her own choir. She's assuming anything she has to say matters to people who would execute her for blasphemy. Also assumes that anything a woman says is relevant at all to the majority of Muslim men. And like every good libtard believer that "we can just educate it out of them" because that has worked so well .

You gonna post a source on that pic, or did I whip my dick out for nothing?

So they'll basically get pic related.

No way this isn't a pisstake.

r-right?

I'm Jews pay for the lives of every Muslim lost.

I hope Jews pay*

Well shit

Islam is basically a heretical doctrine

Their god, Allah, was also based off a middle-eastern moon god with the same name.

Hey, if that was the case, I'd be pretty interested in them as well

I wonder how many muslims even know that the virgins are monster girls to begin with like that.

If anything, that makes them look even more stupid than usual, blowing yourself up for something you can buy at the fucking supermarket. In before mudslime lovers start saying how humble they are for wanting raisins.

THIS THREAD IS PSYOPS

Fareed Zakaria is a member of the Bilderberg Group, and a puppet of George Soros.
This thread paints Fareed as a "good muslim", and attempts to paint normal muslims as an ignorant minority.

This is the same puppet that declared Poland's nationalism as "dangerous".
archive.is/HcFKx

This is the same puppet that got terminated for openly being a puppet.
archive.is/zShcA

The only good muslim is a dead muslim.
Surah 2:106: None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
Surah 16:101: When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

Arabs are so retarded now because they have destroyed their gene pool by fucking their sisters for centuries.

"But, for the God-fearing is a blissful abode, Enclosed gardens and vineyards; And damsels with swelling breasts, their peers in age, And a full cup"

answering-islam.org/Quran/Versions/078.033.html>>6098828

answering-islam.org/Quran/Versions/078.033.html

what the hell is wrong with you lefty/pol/?

WTF? This is like 30 metres tall.

Wikiislam isn't pro Islam. Read the link before you criticize it, moron.

Related.

"72 Raisins" is discussed here:

youtu.be/xZ5Bwj3iTrg?t=12m0s

Right lad. Raisins with proper big titties

They fuck goats. What do you think?

lmao

So Jewish^2

?

this, so much this

10/10 post very high energy

I sense excellent meme potential from this. Oh the salt shall be great

I guess that proves it once and for all that there is no difference between /monster/ and /furry/

youtube.com/watch?v=TNL8xugDNZQ

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whore
'Etymology
PIE root
*keh₂-
From Middle English hore,
from Old English hōre,
from Proto-Germanic *hōrǭ,
from Proto-Indo-European *kāro- ‎(“dear, loved”), *keh₂ro-;
cognate with
German Hure ‎(“whore”),
Middle High German huore,
Old High German huora,
Dutch hoer,
Old Norse hóra ‎(“whore”), hórr ‎(“adulterer”) (Danish hore, Swedish hora).
Non-Germanic cognates include
Latin cārus ‎(“dear”),
Albanian koj ‎(“to feed, lure, bribe”) and
Sanskrit काम ‎(kāma, “love”).'

Add Old Greek kore (< *korwa), Slavic kurva

They're just /oven/dogdgers, at this rate.

Like the weeaboos, they need to either learn, or get thrown into the camps so that they can learn.

Taqqiya is Islam and Islam IS Taqqiya.

Retarded bullshit that's par for the course.

keked.

Don't worry, I think everyone realizes the bullshit that is being pedaled. We're just having a good laugh about it. Or, at least I hope we all are.