Partial segregation

Shouldn't we come back to segregation in some parts of society ?
I know that's a bold statement but let me explain.
I don't mean as a whole, just the parts where you should be close to the people you are comfortable with. You cannot be comfortable with people too different from you, and race is one hell of a difference. Of course segregated schools wouldn't be a great idea ; people should be able to handle the same type of education and work if they are part of the same nation. Same logic for public institutions and the workplace.
But maybe racial violence wouldn't be as prevalent if we had segregated private spaces. For exemple, neighborhoods (if people can still work in the same office then segregation in your neighborhood shouldn't be the cause of "ghettoisation" as SJWs call it), markets (people of different races don't have the same needs, and are already the subject of differentiated marketing plans so it's not "waycist") or bathrooms (I remember it was the place for a lot of violence in highschool, and especially in schools with internship and in prisons it's obvious people don't like to share this kind of space a lot - and it's nothing racist either, they are asking for different bathrooms for people with trans, sorry people with mental illness).

Anyway, sorry for the long wall of text… Any idea or criticism ?

Deport all non-whites from white countries. Niggers back to Africa to await cleansing. Dune coons back to the Middle East for the same.
Spics to the south to await the Second Mexican-American War.

All.

No. Segregated schools would be the absolute best idea.

Sage, reported, and hidden for consensus cracking.

we have that now, all the niggers are in detroit.
It doesn't change anything, they're still taking gibsmedats from my wallet.

We're nationalists, buttboy.
We don't want them here at all.

It doesn't matter.

Whites will be extinct soon.

The last white man on earth will be photographed reading The Homo and the Negro.

So all public spaces ? Bathrooms ? Would you still let them in the army ?

You don't think it's the solution to any problem ?

We already do, OP. The rich white liberals who love diversity and force it on everyone else gets to live in gated white neighborhoods with roaming armed guards.

Everyone else gets the full benefit that diversity brings us.

WE. DO. NOT. WANT. THEM. IN. THE. COUNTRY. AT. ALL.
Only replying because the mods are faggots and won’t ban you.

You aren't the voice of everyone in this board, maybe some people would prefer segregation to deportation.

Yes what a good idea! Let's play hide and seek while the shitskins are invading passively our countries.

It worked great for south africa after all.

Blow your brains out.

Forcing people to do shit is wrong and I don't like it.
having a border and keeping the niggers out isn't forcing anyone to do anything, it's just keeping them from doing something.

Having segregation forces people apart and keeps them from interacting, which fucking sucks and takes a shitload of laws and manpower.

In the ideal world, only people of similar heritage would live in the same area, which would keep the culture alive and prevent disgenics.
Segregation is hardly even a step in the right direction.

Segregation will organically happen–DOES happen–when the forced integration stops

Segregation has never worked… well except for some eastern nations, and that was because they chopped off the dicks and balls of their underclass.

But what do you for those who are already in the country ?

But it need to be reinforced no ? If you don't have a sign that says "niggers piss here" and "white people piss here" how do you keep them from coming (legally) ?

Short answer: yes. Multiculturalism / diversity is toxic.

Deport them.
DEPORT THEM.
“Whoa, your skin is not white. You may not leave the airport.”

Did you get lost on your way to reddit?

But weren't you saying "Forcing people to do shit is wrong and I don't like it" ?

Learn how to read, kike. Then blow your brains out.

I didn't know this place was so radical, my bad. I guess segregated bathrooms are the minimum for you guys.

my idea would simply be to pay them to leave to or find them jobs abroad working for our country/state in countries of their origin

but my country doesn't have THAT many niggers so it might not work in some other places

Full deportation is the minimum. Eat shit.

I want my tax dollars back, this shilling is awful

lurk for a few months before posting, faggot.

we're organisms
we gravitate towards our own genetic groups
and within those groups, we'll still have to deal with our group's shit.
but better our own group's shit than another group's shit.

gotta learn to deal with shit people and other groups if we're gonna get ahead.

but yes, gotta cultivate your own amongst your own.

You just need to lurk more before posting. The minimum is expelling them all from every white country.

Being radical is the only way to get shit done. By being moderate you will only end up like what Platon would call a bald cobbler

welcome to the politically incorrect board.
segregation naturally happens.
multiculturalism eventually breaks down because it's inherently inferior to homogeneity.
certain mechanisms stifle this natural process.
multiculturalism either results the population becoming homogeneous, or it constantly has the potential to break down into civil unrest, increased crime, increased coercion, or civil war.

I doubt' you'll find them here. They have to leave.

This.

The redpill is something that takes a while before you start to have an effect, and needs to be taken daily - it's a way of life.. Pol is a matured forum, and we've been through a lot of shit through the years - don't forget our roots (or in your case learn about them).

I suggest looking into Dr William pierce, and Yuri Bezmenov, and oswald spengler as a good stepping stone into our ideology.

Do you believe that Europeans were once Africans? If so, why are you surprised they tried to move away :^)

Look up auto-segregation, genetically people want to naturally be with their own. That's a fact of life you can't avoid. Self determination is not radical

Welcome to Holla Forums

well, it's true that homogeneity can exist within a nation, but the central power of a nation has a tendency of stripping people of their agency constantly: whether it be regarding social policy or distribution of wealth.

think EU, and how (((they))) have boiled the frog, so to speak: stripping all the european countries of their sovereignty.

Remember to sage.

Small communities solves this. With a group of likeminded people, radical detrimental changes will not be tolerated.

Bring back freedom of association pls

Majority white schools have the best test scores and least amount of violence. Segregated schools would allow already intelligent white children to succeed and permit struggling minorities to receive the education assistance they apparently need. Segregation is the most obvious solution to "institutionalized racism", but the best solution for the USA is probably to make non-whites a problem in non-white countries and let them fix the problems.

nice NIGGER president you've got there stormcuck.

I believe that whoever impregnates the most fat cows and creates the most bastard children should be able to take over the United States.

Hard working, honest people should have nothing to say over the matter in regards to who moves into their neighborhoods. If 100 million foreigners want to illegally force their way into our country and force us to pay for their schooling, healthcare, food stamps, and subsidize every facet of their lives through disproportionate tax rates, that anyone who opposes that should be vilified using racism as an excuse.

Otherwise the top skimming parasites can't keep running their swindle game because their house of cards would topple if their aren't enough marks.

kike detected.