Memes of the Gods

I yesterday I went into a bookstore in Tirol and purchased a book called "Goddesses of the Alps" by Heidi Göttner-Abendrath.

Pic related is a rock carving on the "Hexen-wand" (witches wall). Notice the distinct lack of a torso, reminiscent of a Gondola, which are typically magical creatures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jJ5YB-ohXtY
vocaroo.com/i/s0FDaGQjxyBG
youtube.com/watch?v=XKE4MAblTPs
ibwip.com/2012/10/it-burns-when-i-pee-episode-0070-an-interview-with-munly-jay-munly/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blemmyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship
sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe11.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=l9fO-YuWPSk
youtube.com/watch?v=gPxZsW7lslY
youtube.com/watch?v=cFyaiqDXD2U&list=PLA7861CDFB2172FC7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

surprise they're all demons

I'm going to continue reading, but if anyone who's versed on this subject can help make conncetions, I'd appreciate it.

The Celts living in Dürrnberg were a very old civilization and likely left a bit of their meme magic in their genetics.

Tell me more. What is this creature called?

miss the part where he came back?

the Memes are alive

Jesus is still alive? can you give me a link to his facebook, twitter, or email? phone number maybe?

I second this. what is this called?

this has nothing to do with Christ but hey
keep believing negative entities don't exist fool

Not sure, but it appears distinctly male, beside female (pic related).

I doubt God in the flesh would participate in such things.

gondolas, have some more.

some ancient depiction on a wall that vaguely resembles gondola isn't invoking any evil spirits m8.

good digits.

Also, if any Germanbros are still up at 4AM, can you help translate plz?

If memory serves the Celts were both polytheists and animists, which is to say that while they did have a pantheon of divine beings they also believed that literally everything had a spiritual character and presence. When a group of Celts settled in the area, the entire surrounding landscape became sacred; every grove, every stream or lake (bodies of water were especially holy), every interesting rock formation was full of spirits that were to be honored and respected.

It's no surprise then that the Celts who settled on Ireland developed the concept of the Otherworld, a parallel dimension or underground realm in which demigods, spirits, and humanlike races lived.

So Celtic animism doesn't perfectly describe our emerging model of "meme magick", but it certainly contains some of the basic elements.

what about the black man that named the Holla Forumsack: youtu.be/jJ5YB-ohXtY

I never knew that, thanks. I'm not an expert on these things. I can tell you for sure that anyone who has seen the alps would think it's a magical land and would give rise to mythology.

It's reminiscent of the Apalachian mountains.

kek he's going around calling people Holla Forumslacks now

god damn what kind of normie trash is he bringing here

10/10

oh fug D:

Gondola is a finnish mene

Wish I was more proficient at german. I'll try to get someone to help me and return.

We need the users, we're dying… Holla Forums died after trump, I'm trying to revive it

Kind of really freaking me out how the more advanced and universal our memes become, the more they reflect our ancestral images. We have the jungian archetypes, has there ever been a collection of racial archetypes? A collection of the universal figures that resurrect regardless of how many cultural restarts a group of people recieve?

Shit now i need to post my gondis

wer is serius disgussion ? XDDD

Gondola on Gondola

It's a good question. I know that Evola believed there was a universal metaphysical tradition that underpinned each racial and cultural group.

This is why Evola was so against the mixing of culture, because, like dysgenics, it degraded the society that created it.

Obviously, Evola lived before modern distillation of "memes," but I believe the principle is sound considering how memes give us a way of distilling and determining fitness for a specific image or theme.

lol

more

Is this whole 'may-may magic xD' thing a deliberate attempt to slide worthwhile threads by getting the manchildren to act like manchildren?

You were not supposed to rediscover the god of cancer.

You know, I used to laugh a long time ago about meme magic, but it seems every day there is another bit of evidence to add to the mountain

Patrician taste detected. I saw Slim Cessna live on their last tour and while I'd seen videos and clips of them live I never really grasped the presence and atmosphere Munly can bring to the show just by standing around doing his thing,

He's also a 32nd degree mason, so you know he's a master of esoterica, if you have an ear to hear it it comes out very strongly in some of his songs

aren't all indo-european european faiths both Polytheist and animist?

I know the Romans were too, so that makes two major civilizations. I'd bet the germans, balts and slavs were too. Greeks not so much but maybe they were before their civilization/empire really kickstarted???

to be fair, I'd say it's more a case of human beings creating similar things

we share the same DNA, almost the same "spirit" or "soul" with these people, so just as someone saw Spurdo and made Gondola, our ancients might have seen a certain creature or imagined it and then made something like that

in a certain way, memes can repeat themselves throughout time. like…
Convergent Evolution
if that happens with genes, it too can happen with memes (mental/cultural genes)

thoughts?

No its just Chuni teenagers

You obviously aren't from around here. I am going to have to ask you to check your language (and then kill yourself you worthless faggot).

K
THANX
BYE
(that's how you faggots communicate, right?)

you seem to be forgetting about your pagancuck god Thor that had to suck thrym's dick to retrieve his hammer.

according to lore, his bride dress was so attractive for Thrym that he sodomized thor on the dining table

hello rick

What we express is an outflow of what is inside of our minds to minds outside of ourselves. When minds outside of ourselves intake our expression it passes on that part of us to the other. If they reject that expression they define themselves in some way as apart from us but when they accept that expression they in some way associate themselves more closely to us, the two individuals become more in-line with each other.

This is obvious as it's the basis of friendship and even romance, shared interests, goals, beliefs and experiences, like attracts like.

Symbols are singular identifiable proxies of expression, you can tell you are in-line with somebody you never have met or spoken to because they identify by the same symbols you do.

Dynasties, nations, religions, sports teams, political parties, high-school extracurricular clubs all adopt symbols, mascots and images by which they can singularly identify themselves and their like-kind with and with which they can singularly at once identify themselves to those who are not of like-kind with them, drawing a line between ally and enemy by association with the symbol.

Thus around symbols cultures form, not necessarilly because of the symbol but the people united by the symbol who create an identity with each other.

Memes are the shiboleth of internet communities. Even if these supposed connections to ancient symbols and ideas such as with kek or this gondola stuff aren't accurate and are just surface level parallels it doesn't matter, the symbol gathers its people and the people then invent justifications fo the symbol, the justifications become received truth and thus mythology is born and from mythology academics and from academics systematic knowledge and from systematic knowledge truth (or the truth-so-called).

Shit's primal yo.

Song source on second webm?

It's very sad.

Oh my, is it that time again already?

If I remember what I've read about the celts they also believed in reincarnation.

Another cool thing was that if you were given the death sentence for example you were sent to the Druids to be trained in meditation and such so that you would be prepared for the next life.

Looks like one from the cave paintings.

Its the aliens bro, the fallen ones.

I've seen em.

Here you go OP, google translate

The witches wall and moongate Dürrnberg and Barmsteine in Salzachtal

Particularly frequently, the settlement finds from the Neolithic and Bronze Age in Durrnberg, located on the hills of oberhhalb hallein. So far, they found two housing estates from the Neolithic time on the Durrnberg, and other Neolithic findings lay scattered on the sprawling hugelgelande. They found arrowheads from flint, already polished steinaxte, but they are quite small and have therefore served as kultaxte and not as tools to fall from trees. at several places they were even quite dense, it was discovered, for example, up to 20 pieces at moser mountain with the so-called witches wall. In the deep of moser the mountain was mined rock salt, also under the witches wall, a short, vertical wall defining a rough place, which was a cult place since ancient times. There are numerous rock carvings, of which the most significant are destroyed today at this perfectly smooth wall. Among the drawings, raised a rough, female likeness from whose body was indicated by 1 m high only by an oval outline. On the narrow neck sab a delicate head with round eyes, surrounded by a mighty dome. This could be the representation of a goddess was, the oldest known name is no longer known. She was the goddess of moser the mountain which was revered place on this, and indeed for a long time, after which the spatere Damonisierung as witches wall suggests. In addition to the female figure, a half coarse, highly stylized males with gurtel, the gestalt besaB a phallic and magical characters like DrudenfuBe (pentagrams), sun, hourglasses and crosses were. Not all of these drawings are from the same epoch. So the goddess and the stylized little man from the Neolithic period were submitted, they were later supplemented by the magical hourglass mark, showing a female and male royal triangle connected. The sun is probably Celtic origin, and the DrudenfuBe as witches signs point to the Middle Ages, as the Christian cross, which should make the magic of old photos innocuous.

The particularity of the place at the witches wall results from the fact that next to an old, salty mineral springs bubbling vigorously

Ausgezeichnet! Thank you so much! I'm away from a computer, but it appears as though, unfortunately, this is pre-history for the region and little more will likely be known than what we can infer and deduce.

However, it appears as though it's the god of the mountain. Due to the proportions, it may even be pre-aryan.

Bitte Schön! Here's a picture I took, you can have it.

There was no professional priesthood that could destroy teh fun when you added heresy.

Requesting art of the female gondola-creature

We Finns had the exact same thing. Humans, animals, stones, trees, lakes.. all had a soul.

Also we worshiped the bear as a god-like creature.

gondola is a shit meme

Mitä vittua sä just sanoit musta, senkin ämmä? Ihan tiedoksi että mä valmistuin luokkani parhaana Navy SEALeista ja oon ollu mukana useissa salaisissa hyökkäyksissä Al-Qaidaa vastaan ja mulla on yli 300 varmistettuu tappoa. Mä oon käynyt gorilla warfare –koulutuksen ja oon koko Yhdysvaltojen asevoimien paras tarkka-ampuja. Sä et oo mulle mitään muuta kuin yks kohde muiden joukossa. Mä hoitelen sut päiviltä niin perusteellisesti ettei sellasta oo maan päällä aiemmin nähty, sano mun vittu sanoneen. Luuleks muka et voit paeta kun jauhat musta tällasta paskaa netissä? Mietippä uudelleen, runkkari. Samalla kun me puhutaan mä otan yhteyttä mun salaisiin koko Yhdysvallat kattaviin vakoojaverkostoihin ja sun IP-osoitetta seurataan just nyt joten parempi valmistautuu myrskyyn, liero. Myrskyyn joka pyyhkii pois sen säälittävän pikku jutun jota sä kutsut sun elämäksi. Sä oot ihan vitun kuollu, penikka. Mä voin olla missä vaan, million vaan, ja mä voin tappaa sut seittemälläsadalla eri tavalla, ja ne on vaan ne mihin mä pystyn paljain käsin. Enkä mä oo ainoostaan koulutettu aseettomassa kaksintaistelussa, vaan mul on myös pääsy Yhdysvaltain merijalkaväen koko arsenaaliin ja mähän tuun hyödyntään kaikkea sitä kun mä pyyhin sun säälittävän persees vittuun tältä maanosalta, paskiainen.Jos sä vaan oisit tienny millasen epäpyhän koston sun pieni ’nokkela’ kommenttis saa aikaan, oisit varmaan pitäny sen vitun suus kiinni. Mutta sä et voinut, sä et pystynyt, ja nyt sä saat maksaa hinnan siitä, saatanan idiootti. Mä paskon raivoo sun päälle ja sä hukut siihen. Sä oot niin vitun kuollu, pentu.

You lucky feckin bastard. I'm not the kind of person who goes to shows, but I'm doing what I can do see them asap.

You're fucking kidding me. Sauce? All I've been able to find as far as information (beyond the cryptic messages in his songs – I swear to God every other verse has a second real-world meaning) are a Russian interview and an American interview (in which he mostly just fucks with the interviewer). There was also a German radio show that interviewed both Slim and Munly, but nothing all that interesting was said iirc.

I swear to God there's some insane ritual at work with Munly's music. The same could be said for David Eugene Edwards in a more conventional Southern Christian sense, and Slim himself has a very unusual spiritual energy, but I get the feeling that Munly is using his craft in a deliberately ritualistic way.

Why are pagan fedoras so sensitive?

Bump

the memes are real, m8

You do realize that Miami faces east right?

not when you face west :D

Gondola's are Berenstein universe Spurdos, the sun sets West there.

absolute mastercraft meme

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Anything new to report?

in case anyone wants it

Did I miss something between Spurdo and the birth of this Goddess of the Alps?

Perhaps

The gods are coming back to us.

The Jew God's influence is weakening!

Made gondola myself. thoughts?

drashed : DD

why.jpg

6/10 nod doo bad :–D

Haven't seen too much of his stuff yet. So far i'm just on a trial subscription

Sauce on that Daft Punk song?

I really like the gondola meme. He's so trippy looking.

daft punk - this might not be the right time

he is good to initiate and prepare the normies for the redpill (white genocide and jews, for instance). Apart from that, that cuck pidgeon is probably just a kosher "alt-right" youtuber.

No fuck, its Daft Punk - Something About Us

Where did the name gondola come from??

Yea so i've heard, and thats exactly what we need, some kinda gateway drug to the red pill. Might just stick around his channel a bit and do some subtle shilling in the comments

(checked)

Thanks user. Why is electronic and synth music so white and fashy?

Thor was pretending to be Freyja as Thrym had requested her as his bride in exchange for the hammer. If it had gone down as you say Thrym would have discovered the the ruse and Thor would not have killed him. And you know nothing of this lore. Cunt.

What the fuck is Gondola? What does that even mean?

It means you're supposed to post them on Diochan.

haven't heard of this imageboard yet.

Webm when?

This. New chan to me. Unless it's the Finn chan's proper name.

apparently it's an italian imageboard.

Bless your heart user.

What do you guys think of this ancient Australian fertility god?

I think it doesn't like gnomes much

Why does the music sound familiar?

why

1st webm's music sound familiar to me too.

Do you know the name of the first webm's song?

Those are "watchers" who are quantum observes projected throughout nonlinearly through history by human and alien intelligences. They can't touch you, at least not physically.

Didn't that meme summon trump?

First Pepe, Now Gondola.
What is the Next meme that will turn out to be an Aryan avatar?

Well Wojak is a cross between the archetype of the Jack and Wodin. Wisdom is pain, and all wise men are fools before they grow old. He is our reality, while the faceless user is our ideal.

Comfy as fuck.

I am a complete utter retard on esoteric topics.
I have a few questions for the pagans/fringe wizards here.

We all know that the nature of chans makes it possible for people to express themselves fairly freely without an identity attached to what they say. This turns the focus of any discussion away from the individual who express a given opinion to the expressed opinion itself. If your post is good, it will spread. If it isn't, it will die and be forgotten. A natural selection of ideas.

As we know, chan users outside of Japan, are overwhelmingly White male, at least traditionally. Thus the chan-style imageboard have been and still is to a lesser degree, an incredible tool for looking into the collective mind of the White Male.

My question is. How did Pepe and now Gondola, and probably other memes I am not aware of or have forgotten about right now, turn out to be ancient memes of out forebears? The probability that we constructed memes that have the same meaning to them as nearly identical imagery that is thousands of years old, without knowing about it must be very high.

So what is this. I haven't read much of Miguel Serrano and Carl Jung, but is this what they called Blood Memory and Archetypes? That collectively, the memories of ancestors are passed down through blood? This consept is old as far as I know and is the inspiration for Assassin's Creed's genetic memory. The series is blue-pilled trash I know. But it is just an example that is commonly known.

Have our ancestors memes manifested themselves through our anonymous discussion? Since if Pepe and Gondola are ancestral memes. Did we all feel a connection to them without knowing it? Are Pepe and Gondola example of our Collective Unconsciousness blood memory?

As I said earlier. I know almost nothing about this. So feel free to introduce me to other esoteric consepts that might explain recent, very paranormal events.

Music please?

You might want to lay off on the acid.

I am starting to believe in Collective unconscious Archetypes and Blood memory.
I have not paid that much attention to meme magic in detail. But I fucking should have.

now that is what I call shitposting

Janna alla vasta arya an racce! Spurdkani e ban i ani ja ha han!

It's probably just gorilla warfare in Finnish.

Here, have it in Bavarian too.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FDaGQjxyBG

guessed so, lel.

1st .webms music is an instrumental version of this: youtube.com/watch?v=XKE4MAblTPs

Reason it may sound so familiar is that it was the song used for an old .swf with pic related as the visual. Can't upload the .swf since Holla Forums apparently doesn't support it or something, but it's easy to find on other sites just by googling "skeletor he-man 4chan flash"

Pathetic

Found the exact version.

This shit truly is strange. Do you think its reincarnation? Are we remembering memes from previous life times??

Coincidence? Heh.

I do not know if time is a circle, and all that was will be, and we're repeating the same existence forever; or if the "ancients" are us in the future following a total collapse. Perhaps as I've stated elsewhere the same force displays itself to humanity in all ages and we draw/animate/chisel it.

Perhaps somehow the truth really resides in anime and the internet. And some of us will survive and rebuild with their ideals in mind. But this only adds credence to the above mentioned Force, for then it obviously both saves and preserves. Ishtar, Freya, the Virgin Mary and your very own waifu are its avatars.

Reality is completely insane. God is a girl.

Many seemingly perverse things of the past such as say boyfucking and general oddities echo in us today. The desire for lolis, strange fascinations with animals (horses; MLP), the pedobear meme (Bear cults across the world) and so on and on exist today as well. We made a circle. Our ancestors were the original NEETs with dank memes, and we are them. We are the future and the past. Gaze upon the ancient cities from above. They look like a motherboard of a PC. Now you know why. We survived. We won. And we are trapped here forever.

rare gondolas for all the great gondolas in this thread

The interview is kind of dry, like all of his interviews but around the 31 minute mark the guy asks him about his email signature and it comes out. When I saw him he was actually wearing his ring which was really cool to see.

ibwip.com/2012/10/it-burns-when-i-pee-episode-0070-an-interview-with-munly-jay-munly/

It's also interesting to note that on the Lupercalians demo that leaked on youtube (embed related), the track titled Munly is thick with Masonic symbolism.

And the two have worked with each other in the past, I believe they were at one point in the same band and Edwards did work on Dar He Drone on the Jimmy Carter Syndrome album. I actually could have seen him live with Wovenhand at the same venue probably a week after the Cessna show but I was so excited about the Cessna show I didn't see that they were coming my way until after they were gone.

Jesus was a jew which Is the same as a demon

The celtic pantheon does not include Thor

I think I get it now. Gondola is a homunculus, but a very special kind. It's a representation of our inner image, as anime is, but in those slow moments of basic feeling. There is no air of pretense with a Gondola, only the sincere senstations one is familiar with by simply living the moment.
What do you feel when you are standing, waiting about? Yours legs and your expression, little else. Gondola embodies this mental idleness as we feel it, the inner expression of an average mind at any given time. It takes a lot to change that inner expression, usually only making the eyebrows bend in a moment's anger.

I also feel my dick and my mantits, what about that?

Or they're just memes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blemmyes

But memes derive from a mind, and minds have physical basis.
Nothing derives from void.

Christ, how the hell did all this derive from fucking pedobear, almost nonexistent now.

I remember when he was still popular.

How time fucking flies. I don't even know what to feel.

check 'em

It's pretty insane and I asked myself the same question.

In any case:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship

Fuck, I promised myself that over this summer I'd dedicate myself to researching and digging into ancient wisdom and its correspondence to meme magic. I have to work though, pay those bills and shit.

Fuck, regardless I'll find time. This shit is just too interesting to pass up.

Could be, just noticed that meme was spawned just shortly before Trump's announcement?

Just checked, my oldest Spurdolanos go as far back as May 10 2015.
Trump declared his run for presidency the 15th of June.

Not much I can add, your theory seems plausible enough to be capworthy.
Should I cut out the top of the post though since it's not relevant?

It's all so very strange. But beyond interesting. It feels like digging into the very bowels of reality, its very essence.

Also consider this rush of thoughts

Basically there are so, so many similarities (as in the exact same things) between the relationships of ancient people and their goddesses, valkyries and other female forms and the shit we do here on the Net with anime and cartoon waifus that it's impossible to skim over it. Those ancient hymns to Ishtar and Inanna read like modern posts about "muh waifu."

Furthermore, I believe that we are collectively participating in a kind of ritual. And by "we" I mean user in regards to anime and cartoon porn. I'm struggling to explain this, but Evola's elaborations on the Holy Grail and especially tantrism make me interested in this. Itis as if we instinctually found the only oasis in a wasteland.

This makes a lot more sense.

memes derive from our collective mind
we're entering a Holla Forums instrumentality

Speaking of collective minds, French monk and philosopher Pierre Teilhard de Chardin spoke of a concept known as a "noosphere" (pronounced new-o-sphere), in that it is the final and last step of inter-connectivity between humans, the last epoch, in where we finally learn to harness the conscious energy and become one and many.

Right now, where we are right now with the internet and global connectivity, we are at the 5th epoch of connectivity, the one right before assimilating into conscious inter-connectivity.

Perhaps that is what we are learning with memes, as our knowledge of our past grows larger every day.

I don't know how accurate all of what I said is, but the concept is worth looking into

I didn't find that definition anywhere.
source please.

He looks, it's that same lie that get's posted again and again in these threads.

Where is your proof for that claim.

Oh wait, you have no prove, it's a lie, nothing more.

On the other hand, Christ WAS tortured by Roman soldiers and this most likely involved rape/

For those who are interested, the story this Atheist twist it to give it a more Jewish meaning.

Remember, the Christian lies, he destroys, he corrupts.

sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe11.htm

How do we direct this to our benefit though?

We keep the emperor alive.

We techpriests nao

You have it wrong, user. Derive is the wrong word, as it implies that we're moving further down the line. That is far from the case: we're moving back up the line. Pedobear looks far different from these cave-paintings and images, which are ancient. Gondola does not, being something closer to the root from which this was drawn.

What we're witnessing is the origin from which all of human consciousness stems. Everything can be traced back to one thing - the original Creator, a perfect entity as attested by Thomas Aquinas, which everything is sourced from. Every story, religion, and piece of artwork in the world can be directly traced back to these original images. Think of it like the word "big". The word "big" is essentially synonymous with "gigantic", "enormous", "large", "huge", and so forth. Such words all carry their own connotations, as if there is a sliding scale, but in the end serve merely to indicate that something is "big". Because all are traced back to the same idea. In turn, "big" can be traced along with "small" to the concept of "size", which is a descriptive "quality" provided to an object.

It's not magic, though. Magic is just a concept used to detail things we can't explain. We can very easily explain this phenomenon by understanding our evolution, tracing back from the source of all life to where we are today. The same goes for memes. They're not some magic tool to be used by a collective consciousness. They're simply phenomena which can be twisted through phenomena, and, when accompanied by events, can be used to create an association of relationship where none was. It's simply a matter of science.

fuggen saved

Scan and upload it.

That's a novel way of explaining it.

Look at this gondola cosplay.

What do we do with gondola? Gondola represents passiveness and comfyness, i don't know what we can do to adapt him.

Actually I think it's better that it doesn't go mainstream

Also looks like the creature called the "Night Crawler" or Fresno Alien.

Second one is from Kiki's Delivery service.

Stop giving Christians a bad name, you puristcuck.

The third is from the Moomins

Nigga what? We had a named deity for every river, lake and every second mountaintop and every single one of them hosted at least a couple tens of nymphs. Most of these names still survive today. Oaks were practically illegal to chop down because they were thought to host dryads. Every fucking wind was considered a major deity, second only to the dodecatheon and titans. We had a different deity for every freaking meteorological phenomeno.

This.

You may be thinking of The Denver Gentlemen, which was composed of Edwards, Cessna, and two other guys that later went on to form 16 Horsepower with Edwards. It's formation and subsequent album (they only ever recorded one, and it wasn't even released until like 2 years after they disbanded) is generally considered the origin of the "Denver sound". After it disbanded Edwards and the others formed 16 Horsepower and Cessna formed SCAC. Munly wasn't actually part of it and didn't actually enter the picture until he mysteriously appeared in SCAC's lineup, but virtually everyone in the core Denver sound bands have worked with each other to a significant degree.

The Denver Gentlemen is worth a listen though. It's a little rougher in some ways because they were still experimenting with the new sound (ultimately the fact that Edwards and Cessna split to pursue their own vision for the sound was the right call), but it's got this great dark, jazzy sound to it that reminds me a bit of Tom Waits. You can the origin of Tarantella's sound in the album (I believe the members consist of 16 Horsepower and SCAC alumni).

People are not guided here, they seek it out. Normies don't belong here, our memes should reach them and inform them but calling them here is asking people to be bombarded with a shit ton of information that will turn them away, perhaps for good.

Even when I was very young I felt the same revulsion when I saw a white boy want to be with a black girl on tv as I did the first time someone told me what being gay was.
It's gross. It's been gross since well before Holla Forums.

Makes sense, Japs are like half Chink and half Ainu so some spark of their ancestry causes some Hirohito to jot down Kuma which passes through the americans to the Finns who have more ancestral connection to the sort of bear worship the Ainu practiced and then experiences a renaissance.

According to the Grand Order of the Draco Slayers, the legends of the Aesir have been corrupted. Odin is not Thor's father, and Thor has been referred to as the thundergod by other thunder gods. He is a large man who has the faces of a thousand average men at once; a god of the common man. Thor has been confirmed to care much about Germanic heritage and ancestry; the Norse gods truly are on our side and always have been. Thor's true name is Thurs.

Odin is celestial in scale, and is called the wonderfather. I don't know whether it's been confirmed or not, but Hitler could have been the incarnation of Odin/Wotan.

Santa Clause was based off of Odin, but is now an Ice Giant. Just your daily dose of spiritology.

time does not really exist

memes have always existed

we are just re discovering them

How Can Memes Be Real If We Are Not

We're the memes becoming self-conscious

Come on user, look at the Gondolas in this thread. You never see Gondolas in the company of non-Gondolas, Gondolas are almost always in the comfy wilderness and if they are in an urban enviroment it's in the process of being destroyed.
Gondolas represent the joy of an agrarian racial homogenous volk where having escaped the rat race of jew capitalism people can put their feet up and take in the beauty of their homeland.

By agrarian I in fact meant rural

you probably should.

I think this is my first cap, at least the first one I'm aware of. thanks user

I am aware, that's why I said some of it must have existed previous to Greek classic civilization, thus the names and some of the ideas remained. but animism in Rome for example, seemed to be more pervasive and hold on for longer. although I will investigate more on this later on, when I find the time to delve a bit more into comparative mythology (which I love to do in regards to european polytheism)

there's way more similarities between european and asian ancient beliefs than we assume

fun fact: recently I've been searching a bit of japanese mythology and shintoism

it has many similarities to indo-european myths
like the thunder god who kills an evil snake

they're are also animists.

there's so much in here, I'm sure of it, and it certainly plays out of the indo-european/north asian connection to central asia, but it might possibly be even more ancient than that

Tampa sunset* :^)

The idea of a world connected conscious is seen in a couple anime/media, such as Serial Experiments Lain where the world is secretly under a layer of waves - the idea derived from the Schumman resonance. Gundam and the idea of a newtype who can communicate via mind directly to other newtypes. People talk about that sort of stuff a lot, I watched something about intuition being the 6th sense in a show, where people discern whether a newborn chick is male or female by looking at the anus and they have 99+% accuracy (kinda strange). The Japanese scientists speculate that it should be 50/50 chances, but these dudes somehow just know, and this somehow relates to the unconscious mind, how they tap in to the unused or subconscious part of the brain to get the answer that "yes it is a male chick". The show was on NHK World if anyone is curious..

You could say something about current people wanting to wire hardware onto your body to have communications systems, or external comms suits like R&D military has. Collective minds could be vague and be like that. Augmentations from Deus Ex is even a form of collective mind, and later on the AI wants to merge with your brain.

In a way there's tons of entertainment you could see that speculates of an untapped potential or just the unknown. You could also say Christianity has some form of a collective conscious since the Holy Spirit is in people who believe, and that you have a moral compass on certain things…

Fuck these newfags. You are supposed to lurk for at least several months before you start posting. Stop shitting up the board and all the good threads with cancerous newfaggotry. This explains the recent uptick in cuckservative, lolbergtardian, and generally cuckchan-tier posts.

Sorry for the off-topic post. Not saging because I want to bump the thread.

Noob Hermeticist reporting in. While the answer isn't quite what you asked, I've heard that the gods of yore will help us for two reasons:

1.) They have a vested interest in their own survival, as miscegeny corrupts blood memory–thereby simplifying available archetypes and destroying extant ones. The gods are based off of archetypes.

2.) The other (more likely, I think) is that Europeans created European gods. The average European man (born in that continent or elsewhere, as in AMEIRGGA) cared much for his race and detested swarthy invaders. Use the principle of "as above, so below," and you'll find the European gods to be equally dismayed at the loss of what they probably perceive to be their children. The race that begot them is now fading away, and they're quite sad about that.

Unfortunately for you and your shitposting efforts, I have read the Eddur. Thor rocks up in a dress, eats all the food, then murders everyone.

no clue

darude sanstorm xDd

sick gondola cosplay

I plan on destroying the Zone you fucker.

I thought Gondola was an Italian meme?

Italian spin on a Finnish spin on a Japanese personification of pedophilia, using the anglo-net as the primary vectors of dissemination and mutation.

yea if anything it invites shitty raids that wastes time

Song?

Fresno Alien

What the fuck is that?
source?

Top Kek.

>before Gondolas even a thing
>"Gondolas" don't give spell check errors

Lol bobby vinton aka the Holla Forumsish prince of pop. meme magic friends

"gondola" was already a word faggot.

Kek I didn't even see these Eva pictures when I posted this dank maymay. Fucking hive mind.

Obviously.
(checked)
Thanks.

Thanks.

This video doesn't have any real audio, just subtitles and a little music halfway through. Enjoy though.

DNA of the SOUL, user

Have some OC

That or memes can traverse time

Screencap plz

I know what he's evolved from, but it's then silly to call Gondola a Finnish meme if it's Italian.
Someone who thinks we evolved from bacteria 4 billion years ago would not refer to humans as "bacterial beings", or something.

Why does he have dumbbells

Time is just a direction. Memes are just carriers of ideas, and ideas are eternal.

The WORD is Italian but the meme is Finnish.

Also, Kek was always here:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9fO-YuWPSk

youtube.com/watch?v=gPxZsW7lslY

It is simply the call of your Anima, user, the female part of your soul that is formed by your understading of the feminine. This is one of Jung's classic concepts, and it is also rooted in hermeticism where one of the universal laws is that of the gender. Women experience a likewise phenomenon with the Animus, which is the male part of their soul that is formed by their understanding of the masculine.

"Muh waifu" is merely a psychological manifestation of the feminine part of an user's soul, projected upon some vessel. A simplified drawing of an anime girl is perfect for this as an object of receiving these projected ideals. What is all the waifufaggotry if not a very simple, wide-spread attempt of the user psyche to try and heal the mind scarred by the inability to conform to the rapidly changing reality of our days? The increasingly strange and exotic fetishes that you can see displayed in the commissioned galleries of the internet's drawn porn galleries are also reflections of the sexual frustration being channeled through the anima image and it taking strange shapes and forms. For example, the widespread popularity of dickgirl porn which is simply the mind taking the form of a woman and attaching a phallus to it, thus increasing the sexual potency the image encases.

Note, too, the oddness of the name of the genre that ties itself to the latin word for the soul, the anima/animus. While yes, anime simply comes from the english "animation", the very act to animate is to breathe in life to the unliving, to breathe in a soul into a work of fiction. And really, there is nothing odd about it, when we are driven to create based on the urges of our soul. Art is the act of manifesting our anima/animus into this world.

Words are kinds of memes in a sense of things, meme structures, though pop culture would have memes as this sort of boxed image with emotional connotations. The word WORD in English also means the universal logos, which is the God of Christianity, not sure if he's a frog, though. Frogs are interesting because they're amphibious, this has to do with things like shore lines and surface tension, what separates the water from the dry land, or like the horizon, what separates the material world of substances and dimensions from the spiritual world of information and ideals.

Dubs confirm

Memories are in our DNA, and within those memories,ancient memes.

We subconsciously revive memes from our dead memories.

Humanity and civilization are the memes of the ultimate beings on the highest plane of existence.

I never said he wasn't. I said, "Someone who thinks", meaning that they don't know the truth.

This isn't Holla Forums, most people here don't care for your gay memes.

Why are you here?

Maximum comfy

Today I remembered that when I entered first grade, I learnt how to make origami frogs. Me and my friends made them every now and then instead of paper planes. We drew silly faces on them, we put hats on them, we wrote messages on them. A crude frog with stupid words was my first meme in life.

I'm surely going insane.

IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP
IN TOO DEEP

WILL KEK EVER STOP THE FLOW OF MEMES

THESE TRIPS SAY OTHERWISE

KEK WILST IT
LET THE MEMES FLOW FOREVER
TOP KEK

This. It's very easy to get the symbol. Look it up and copy&paste or, if you've got a numberpad, learn the code (or download a PDF with them all).

Well, webm related showed up on the video suggestion
Also, are we using "magic" instead of "magick", which is the spelling typically used for the occult/actual magick, as opposed to tricks of illusion?

A little info on bears and the Finnish connection

So all in all, when you think about it, it all comes back to bears. Just about every 4/Holla Forums board has had at least one meme, OC or whatever involving bears, no questions asked. Be it >yfw da burrs win da superb owl, spurdo, gondola, Daniel Bryan's wacky obsession with bears and bearhugs, Sir Bearington, Pedobear or god knows whatever else, it's always bears all the way down.

It seems that in order to truly become masters of meme magic, we need to truly understand the origin of such itself, the center of all these different memes. Lads, we must learn everything possible about bears, to see where this is all leading to.

Probably this.

Well, I wouldn't mind looking like that. Taking it would be another issue entirely.
Maybe there is a /fit/-/sci/ connection. Can we get a lowdown on bear's relation to fitness and/or the berserking of ye olde raiders?

This guy enjoyed them because he was mentally weak and a failure, in part thanks to Jewish degeneration of society think his dad's Jewish, which makes sense since they tend to be mentally ill.
youtube.com/watch?v=cFyaiqDXD2U&list=PLA7861CDFB2172FC7

Bump because I am enjoying this thread.

meme

These memes we post here, are not just pictures that originated on one of these image boards. It's possible that they're meaningful symbols and legends that have persisted through the ages.

Faggots like you are the reason Milo is paraded around and terms like "Alpha Homo" is considered acceptable by the alt-right.

This shit is getting too coincidental to be coincidence. Maybe blood memory is real. Maybe DNA speaks to us deeper than we thought.

Maybe deities connected to races are real. Some serious implications here if that is true.

You gotta be shittin me.