Have you considered Trump just might be controlled opposition?

Mark my words. The establishment caught on to the backlash against the SJW garbage that rose up under Obama, mass immigration, and the wars America has been taking part in since Bush Junior. Trump's role is to serve as an establishment rallying point for those discontented with all that.

Hillary has cemented herself as the Man-Hater/BLM/SJW candidate. Trump can be framed as the more moderate candidate to Hillary as she turns more extreme to play to the SJW crowd. She'll get beat on with both her and Bill's scandals, will continue to push the BLM narrative even as chimpouts happen, will shill Muslims even as terrorist attacks happen, and be beaten around by Trump in a debate. Hillary's set to lose.

Trump will get into the White House, throw some bones to those trying to keep non-Whites out of America, do what he'll do to help out Israel, and let Indians or East Asians take up jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Civil_Rights.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

WAIT FOR HITLER GOY

BECAUSE IT'S A STATE'S RIGHTS ISSUE AND HE ISSUED A STATEMENT EXPRESSING THAT.

You're a retard and a bad shill.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

we've considered it heavily and with each passing day it looks less likely.
would be unconstitutional to say otherwise.
this is the one thing i'm concerned about tbh
because they want to be on his side
have a source on that?
he's also said israel needs to pay for all the wars they've made us fight for them and said we'd no longer sing along to the false song of globalism.
he's no hitler, but he's the best we've got right now.

Trump's record is pretty clear cut. He's been vehemently pro-black and pro-jewish and anti-White.

The idea is that all of that is different now for some reason that no one can adequately explain.

It really speaks to the impotent desperation of the "right" that this is guy they drift towards. It's amusing to me, because the narrative is that with the "breakthroughs" of Sanders and Trump this is supposedly some kind of awakening and anti-establishment movement by the public, but they just happen to be the most kiked out candidates who have ever run for office.

[Citation Needed]

Ikr. these dumb motherfuckers still buy into the system
ITS FUCKING RIGGED
THEYRE ALL THE SAME MOTHER FUCKING FREEMASONS

Have you considered that you're incredibly transparent?

Try asking for a transfer to the reddit team, shilling them might be more your speed.

fuck off with your named.gif fucking
shill
if you dont have this .gif with a 1203958695.gif since 2012 you're a fucking kike

The degenerate White masses are desperate for a Caesar; little do they know they are playing right into the Jews hands. The Jews always control both sides, like Vladimir Lenin said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves".

Who is your alternative candidate with a real shot at winning?

If Trump is controlled op, they are going through a lot of trouble to get him in. If he is, then we are more fucked than we thought, and nothing will ever change.

There isn't one. There's no way to vote out of this.

You mean putting him on television every morning and every night?

So it doesn't matter. Why post about it?

You've been making a lot of these threads.

Its good to see the mods are starting to bumplock a few.

They're still shit-tier moderators, but seeing you get anchored still makes me smile.

That's what the board is for.

North Korea gets publicity every time they do something, are they controlled op?

That's not what I asked you. Go shill somewhere else.

Yes.

But I want to believe. Is this what hope feels like?

I fixed that for you.

Hilary is a neo-con.

Any pandering she does to niggers and poorfags is just to secure votes from the shit-tier gibbedats masses.

She is a wolf in sheeps clothing. She uses her bantz to keep liberal baby boomer and nigger vote.

I watched one of her rally speeches recently and she something like
The old bitch was talking about expanding government programs. LIteral gibbedats.

She is literally pandering to welfare rats for votes. But not in a revolutionary bernfag way, but in a keeping the status quo way.

Forgive me for my speedtyping typos. They are awful.

So would banning guns used by citizens. Yet Democrats keep on playing to that.

Of course they do. They know he'll win and that Hillary's going to lose. They also know he's not a threat to the establishment.

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Civil_Rights.htm

He's serving his role as controlled opposition. Of course he'd make a big deal of how he's totally not for globalism (even though his business empire already takes advantage of it) and boast that he'd make Israel pay for America's aid.

She has a trip to the Trayvon Martin Foundation. She framed gun control as protecting dindu nuffins from foul White men with guns. She's shilled by the likes of Lena Dunham and Gloria Steinem. She's the candidate of SJWs/BLM/Feminists.

Of course, SJW garbage is shilled by a vocal minority, polling shows BLM to have sunk downwards in the eyes of the public, and feminism isn't even a big deal anymore among women by large. Hillary will play to such, get to extreme, and so be set to lose.

Uh huh OP.

Yes.

Israel first!