Glenn Beck is defending the Facebook censorship of conservatives

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/23/alex-jones-glenn-beck-little-demonic-goblin-rubbing-little-pot-belly-ground-zuckerberg/

Alex Jones: Glenn Beck Is a ‘Little Demonic Goblin’ ‘Rubbing His Little Pot Belly on the Ground’ Before Zuckerberg

WHO FUCKING CARES

Private company chooses what content appears on their closed source platform. News at 11.

Media celebrities try to find their piece of this pie when opportunity presents itself. This story after the weather.

We may never know whether or not Jonestein is real, but it would be wonderful if Goy Beck blew his own brains out over Trump.

I was listening to that broadcast today laughing my ass off.

Holy fugg when did Alex get so sick at bantz?

Kek.

Controlled-op attacking controlled-op.

Did they lose track of who was Jewing who?

Alex Jones is a 100 times more tolerable and also much close to the truth, albeit also very deluded.

is that San Berenstaino?

I remember when I got into Jonestein.
Then about a year later none of the shit he said was going to happen within the happened.

Within the year

He says a lot of stupid shit that never happens.

Holla Forums is usually wrong on dates as well

kek

Glenn Beck is doing everything he possibly can to grab headlines now that his media empire is a failure.

Garbage rags like brietbart are glad to help.

I don't think jones is controlled op, just not very smart. He's got a lot of passion and some basic understanding of his principles but beyond that its just vented frustration.

The difference between a genetic conservative and a learned conservative I guess, the ability to determine that something is bad but not why its bad or what is behind it.
Take videogames and their relationship to the religious conservatives for example, conservatives say violent videogames are bad based on gut feelings and want to eradicate them. However they seem unaware that videogames become progressively more violent as time goes on because young men are being pressured to suppress their manlyness in public. Banning the videogames won't solve the problem of teenage men with violent urges.

We know globalism is propelled by the jews, because they see everyone else as beneath them and they want a united but neutered slave race to tend to them.

Once a cuck. Always a cuck.

Jones is actually pretty strong under that fluff. He used to be a serious lifter.

Trump is the bringer of truth. He has caused all of these cuckservatives to show their true colors.

HEIL THE LIGHT

You're pissing into an ocean of piss, goon.

Sure, a private company can do whatever they want in terms if disallowing or removing customers
as long as they aren't:
hispanic
women
black
muslim
jewish
or retarded

You can make a "maintain the free market" argument when you actually have a free market.

Also, cutting deals with governments is not a free market principle either.

Because he only drinks filtered water, user. The Super Male Vitality and nascent iodine help too.

He's very smart, his product is entertaining radio and MLM.