EL TIGRE!!!!!!

What is Holla Forums's opinion on this series. personally, I think it deserved at least 1 or 2 more seasons.

I hope the creators are doing well for themselves now

well he recently directed a fairly successful movie that may be the gateway for 2 other movies. so I think he's doing fairly well for himself.

I don't like it or Mucha Lucha. I can't stand mexican shit and I can't stand that style of flash animation. Honestly it just seemed like another filler show that they greenlit to take up a time slot.

Adult Manny probably fucks like a tiger.

One of the only shows I can think of where they showed what would happen if the hero went villain.

TEN FEET HIGHER

get the fuck out of here Holla Forumslock, your politics in cartoons are about as wanted as an SJWs.

An illegal alien telling ME to get out? YOU should be the one getting out!

TEN FEET HIGHER

I can't not read it in his voice.

BEAUTIFUL.

I don't mind trump, I mind the Holla Forumslacks who push undank memes and try so hard to be edgy, they are seriously no better than those screetching harpies who stand for "social justice."

I don't remember liking it very much. I think I had a bias because it was a superhero show, I wanted it to be an action thing, not a comedy skit thing.

I remember watching a couple episodes but I can't remember the plots or really a single thing about any of the show.

Even though the style says comic

You're a retard, bud. :^^^^^)

It was basically about Manny (El Tigre) going on various misadventures while doing both good and bad things flipflopping from being a hero like his dad (White Pantera) and a villain like his grandpa (Puma Loco).

VENDETTA

Somebody throw this communist over the fucking wall!

the artstyle in El Tigre was really shit, the plots were meh. the girls were 10/10s

Except for the part where they're right.

Artstyle is shit, by the way.

i'd fuck frida, shes cool for a beaner.

That's good enough. Start building from the outside, paleface.

This argument doesn't hold any water. The native americans were just as warlike and fucked up as any chink or european. They killed, enslaved, and even sometimes ate each other. All that territory of Iroquois and the Sioux had? Taken from smaller tribes who were either killed or forcefully assimilated.

The simple fact of the matter is that white people beat them at their own game.

Nice meme Holla Forumsfag

But that's not a Holla Forums meme, user. The Native Americans were just as savage as any other ancient tribe.

Semi-unrelated, but I will never not be mad that Nickelodeon cancelled ChalkZone two episodes before the series finale.

Dubs of truth. If the Spaniards didn't rally the lesser tribes and destroy the Aztecs, they would keep sacrificing hundreds of thousands of people, cutting their hearts out in the name of their false idol.

You might need another small loan of a gorillion dollars for that.

That's a cool story bro.

What about Angry Beavers being cancelled before the final episode aired?

To be fair, they violated company policy by alluding to the show's ending and (rightfully) criticizing rerun loyalties. ChalkZone was just about to end in two episodes.

No white people can be just as shitty. The Teutonic Knights raided catholic churches to fund themselves, they also enslaved prussian and lithuanian pagans. The British fucked over the Irish pretty hard, and the normans fucked over england really hard.

If the shoe was on the other foot the indians would have done the same fucking thing as we did to them.

Anyone has anything to say about stuff that was planned for second season? Some character ideas, like Frida's older cop brother or the bum which everyone thinks is Manny from the future, sounded nice.

Really, though. Mongoloid artstyles are always shit. That's why Juden push CalArt for the sake of bringing western animation down, so that people actually grow to admire foreign works.

you people have no idea how GOOD fresh out-of-the-frier churros actually are

We made them in Spanish class in HS. Those things are delicious.

I wasn't replying to the artstyle part.

kys

They sure as hell aren't Caucasoid. That's for sure.

I want Holla Forums to leave

El Tigre is amazing. It's straight up, no fun bullshit with no pretenses of being "deep". It's what I miss in a lot of cartoons.

Fuck, I wrote no twice.