Trump: I may ask Congress to Formally Declare War to Fight Terror

Trump: I may ask Congress to Formally Declare War to Fight Terror

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-terror-declaration-war-223497

By Nolan D. McCaskill

05/23/16 06:36 PM EDT

President Donald Trump would have no problem asking Congress for a declaration of war to fight terrorism, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly in an interview that will air Monday evening.

“It wouldn’t bother me at all doing that,” Trump said, according to a transcript of the interview. “We probably should have done that in the first place.”

The real estate mogul said fighting terrorism isn’t the same as traditional war, noting that terrorists don’t wear uniforms and battling extremists isn’t the same as going against a country like Germany or Japan.

“I would have no problem with doing it, Bill,” he reiterated, about asking Congress for a declaration of war. “I’ll study the facts, but I think right now I would have no problem with doing it because we are at war. By the way, the world is at war.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jAWfC
linkedin.com/in/nolandmccaskill
twitter.com/NolanDMcCaskill?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
facebook.com/NolanDMcCaskill/
youtu.be/RbDJM6XwJz0
businessinsider.com/r-trumps-plan-for-islamic-state-put-a-ring-around-it-2015-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that constitutionally required to engage in armed conflict?

Yes, goyim, vote for Trump!

Interesting. I am now a #cruzmissle

You would think but presidents have ignored that bit for over fifty years now.

Reported for kike shill

I am convinced I will vote Hillary :^)

But declare war against who? ISIS? Syria? Saudi Arabia? Israel?

Terror. Terror better be afraid or it will be smited.

Niggers of Holla Forums are at it again.

Except that Obama did that already lol

Trumpcucks will support this.

They never seem to have heard of the Barbary Wars either, which wasn't against "terror" or a formal state but pirates, in a similar organization to ISIS.

Reported for shill.

Who the fuck are we at war with?

He's right when he says we are at war, world governments are trying to contain the problem of Islam.

Shame the war will be on our streets soon enough.

Pay attention, faggot.

Answer the question. This kind of thought will only lead to paranoia and fear. You don't build great countries on those principles.

Muslims

Congratulations, you're a massive faggot.

And why are we doing Israel's dirty work again?

The entire world is at war with zionism. Protip, we're the bad guys.

archive.is/jAWfC

WTF IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD

ARCHIVE YOU STUPID NIGGERS

Pay. Attention. Faggot.

Reported.

And this is my fault how?

The SCO. Cold War 2 has been a thing for months already.

Nah.

I never said anything about "fault," but it is the duty of every Holla Forumsack, that if they see a clickbait/newfag thread, to instantly archive and state that everything should be archived. Without unity and sticking to our principles, we are nothing.

DEUS VULT!
ZIEG HAIL!

Where in my post do you see support for Muslims m9?

lel

would you prefer the technical German spelling?

Sieg heil, komerad!!!

Another non-story from the Trump hating Politico.com

Reminder that we are being raided by SRS.
They have been attacking us for days

This is one of them.

ID: 48000d

Yawn. Where have all the good shills gone? This thread will be bumplocked soon. Adios negro!

Pick one niggerfaggots.

What's that? A president who's actually going to go through the laws put into place by the US constitution?

It's about fucking time.

Good reference. Thanks for reminding us.

I'd be stoked to have a president that's uninterested in nation building and just wants to use our throbbing war machine to ruthlessly kill uppity heretic mudslimes.

The ones that our governments invited in. That America/Europe all hate now based on false flag attacks. Riddle me this. Why would our governments want to get rid of the only people who actually follow the rules and laws? The only people who can maintain employment? The people with a high enough iq to innovate? they don't enjoy fighting your sand boogieman you'll dance to anything

Okay. It's still good to have fewer Muslims.

What's that? Another president who's gonna make TONS OF $$$ for the military industrial complex?
ITS FUCKING NOTHING NEW
kill yourself

Nice try sandnigger.

Sperging hard.

Oh I'm sperging? so I'm not a mudslim sandnigger goatfucker for disliking a FREEMASON PRESIDENT?

That's new, wait, maybe I'm a shill kike and not a muslim

linkedin.com/in/nolandmccaskill
twitter.com/NolanDMcCaskill?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
facebook.com/NolanDMcCaskill/

Yeah, that's probably it. Most likely a silly shabbos goyim doing it for the shekels. No hard feelings, gotta make a living somehow, but go shit up a different thread.

This is what we have been presented with.
Don't get fooled by the bread and circus. It is an option to say no to both of the extremes. We don't have to accept these people. We also don't have to blow them up. But hell, Everyone on this board knows there are no breaks on this train. Here's to hoping at least some of you see what's really happening.

Shit tier reading comprehension mate.

holy shit trump stumped i am a #hillshill now

Semites

keep fooling yourself you fucking kike lover
Trump is a fucking free mason he's the same as NIXON the same as JFK the same as BUSH same as EVERYONE ELSE

but if you go against like JFK you get KILLED

TRUMP IS A PUPPET
FOOL
KIKE YID FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHILL CALLING SCUM

Yeah, but if we don't, they'll just blow each other up. Then you'll have bleeding heart liberals crying how we need to take them in and protect them.

Much simpler to just bomb them.

Strike a nerve? Yeah, I imagine you don't get your shekel when you get exposed huh?

The freemason route was a nice touch.

Not really, I rarely come here because it's a honeypot

but hey keep believing the theatre of politic you stupid fuck :)

The new mark of the shill.

This is becoming almost as recognizable as "ur cawlin mi shill bcuz eye haz diffrnet opinyuns!".

There is no good argument against bombing all hooknoses into oblivion. "Jews don't like Arabs" does not translate to "Arabs should be left alone."

Nixon and JFK had their moments. Jackson was a Mason too.

WE TOLD YOU SO

I cringe everytime some dumb motherfucker like you think I'm a shill when I've been on Holla Forums 4chan way before all this started. Holla Forums here on 8ch was good in the beginning but then it OBVIOUSLY got taken over by the dark.

so ya. no. I'm french canadian, and I dont get paid for any post. I'm sad for your delusion though. Shills do exist.

Remember that shills are often stupid enough that they out themselves
Remember to report all shills
Remember to global report them after our mods ignore the reports, because eventually the admins will get angry enough to do something.

Cool we won't need to fund it and lose our own people in the process.
Good thing we're all so concerned about over population. Great timing!
Just because your kid wants a puppy doesn't mean you buy them one.

It was inevitable.

Nigger you do follow up on the board drama?

REMEMBER TO BLOCK ANY OPINION AGAINST YOURS
REMEMBER TO CALL EVERYONE A SHILL
REMEMBER TO LIVE IN YOUR WORLD OF SAFE PILLOWS

It's been pretty stable the entire time.

wew

no m8.
If you've been on Holla Forums 4chan you know how Holla Forums turned to shit. if you haven't outgrown Holla Forums since 4chan you're damned lost.

this is a honeypot, don't even post, that's why I rarely post, I only post to tell some ppl like this time

Not killing dune coons is supporting dune coons.
Reported.

The choice would inevitably be between killing white liberals to stop them opening the borders and killing shitskins so the problem would be settled forever. I like white people and simple solutions more than shitskins.

I do love my stable board with it's fascinating moderation and witchshill hunts :^)

just weW

Has he not followed anything in the last like 6 decades? That's not needed.

Thanks for outing yourself. Reported.

Hi shill.

Fightning against ISIS is explicitly fighting against israel's interests.

Kill yourself.

The Islamic State was created by the Mossad. Never mind that people who call them ISIS are either retards or kikes.

NO YOU DIDNT

Jesus Christ, project harder bro.

Kek, eat a dick you molly-ass faggot.

And I love that you went right to another shill go-to as of late:

This wall was never good, you poncing fruit, nor was the one we left behind.
And that you claim to have been around that long and are still that retarded doesn't help your case.

After all, you might not be a shill - there's always the Occam's razor approach of you just being a retard.
Most hominids are pretty retarded, after all.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

… Not that I believe you, obviously, but that's just horribly amusing to me.

man this guy is a joke I wonder if he's serious

sperging hard

fucking shill kike calling other people shills.

I seriously hope you die of an illness if you're serious and you think what you're thinking

Right, and that's a bad thing. He's trying to return some order to the government, presumably.

YES I DID

I'm the one who made this meme:

So, yeah, I told you so.

What do you think the race riots are for? 2 birds, one stone.

By any other name…

Who gives a shit what I call them you retard?

Oh wait, a kike would.

wew

Nice try hiding the fact that you didn’t know who created the Islamic State, shlomo.

k
i
l
l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f

is this what my beloved Holla Forums has gone to? Reporting unpopular opinions like redditors?

:^) your seeing people sperge out calling them shills instead of actually havinga conversation

How to spot a shill: day one

Race riots are going to happen anyway, as a natural consequence of diversity. They've been part of life in America ever since niggers were introduced to our land. They won't stop as long as we have diversity. Globalists/Communists/etc. would not be able to bludgeon our people with foreign elements were those foreign elements removed from the equation.

NO YOU DIDNT

And that's a shit-tier meme.
It implies Trump was needed to get us to go into the Middle East, which is laughable.
Trump has BEEN saying he was going to go into the Middle East to fuck ISIS' shit up FOR MONTHS.
This is not a revelation, except that Trump would request legal approval to take such actions - and HOLY SHIT CAN YOU IMAGINE!
A US President seeking legal approval for action overseas!?
WHAT A FUCKING NOVELTY!

m
a
k
e

m
e

f
a
g
g
o
t

If you can stop campaigning for Hillary Clinton for a few minutes.

Hang on a minute… Is Trump saying this because he expects Congress to NOT formally declare war? Because a formal declaration of war is a huge deal and involves a shit-ton of budgetary and operational changes.

Could he be banking on them NOT declaring war, thereby keeping the US out of the Middle East entirely?

Has he out-thought EVERYONE?

Hey you dumb mother fucking retarded cunt of anne frank's offspring

I said EVERY presidents and potential president ARE FREEMASONS.

WHERE AM I ADVOCATING THIS BITCH CUNT LYING CLINTON???

just go die you filthy hook nosed piece of shit fucking shill I cant believe IM arguing with a piece of shit like you fucking dumbass

youtu.be/RbDJM6XwJz0

Holy shit, all of you calm down. Did anyone watch the video? O'Reilly basically asked if he would jointly declare war against al-Qaeda, ISIS, and the Taliban under the header of terror.
This is actually bad for (((them))) because that means the US can no longer covertly supply these groups.

OP is literally a lying shill.

P.S All you Trumpcucks who defend without even getting the facts are doing a disservice to the God-Emperor

You’re wrong, then.

i am now a clinton rocket!
lel

I know you don't like it. That's why I made it. 6000000 hours in GIMP.

Did I miss any of your auto-responses?

OK. our conversation ends then
have fun believing politic theatre.

This is a variant of the
shit that shills so often employ - or maybe its just a few retards.

Point being: Why would you seek to have a 'conversation' with a shill?
We've had these conversations before.
DOZENS OF FUCKING TIMES.
And they just go back to the same old shit.

See:

See also:

You belong in an oven, you can converse with the other kindling.

DAMN, you’re naïve. Do you think the jews are still the chosen people, too?

It's not naivete. Why do you think the Onigger and Dubya didn't actually issue a declaration of war against these groups. Because actual war enables a greater level of scrutiny by the rest of the gov't and media in exchange for greater flexibility in waging war.

I don't mind it tbh fam, its just kind of a shit maymay, in that it makes you (the supposed creator) seem stupid and disingenuous - and I like how you tried to skip over WHY its a shit maymay.

Yeah, we did.

> businessinsider.com/r-trumps-plan-for-islamic-state-put-a-ring-around-it-2015-8

TOLD YOU SO

No, but I think you got mixed up, and put in one of your own

Because they don’t have the power to do so.
HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY OWN THE FUCKING MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT IS ALL KIKES

Holy shit, go through puberty or something. Shake off the stupidity of youth.

Sure, let Congress formally declare war on the abstract complex thing that is terror. For the first time in human history, terror will be vanquished

O'Reilly: Would you support asking Congress for a declaration of war to fight terrorism, and then under that declaration, there would be the groups that the US would declare war on - ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban. Would you favor that? Because if you're president, that gives you more power to defeat these people.

Trump: It wouldn't bother me at all doing that. We probably should have done that in the first place. Look, we are at war with these people, and they don't wear uniforms. Its not your traditional war where its a war against Germany or Japan or whoever. This is a war against people who are vicious violent people… (See OP).

Why did they not consult Congress to try and get war declared?

You know they're not all coordinated, though, and the government definitely isn't all kikes.

Pardon me, why didn't they ask for a declaration of war from Congress?

Also, while I agree the MSM is by and large kike-controlled that does not mean that other outlets or individuals would not publish their own stories on it or that someone on the other side of the MSM would look into it. Remember, how lefty MSM ate Dubya alive for Iraq after "muh tragedy" wore off.
Also, you never addressed the central lead on my original post.

I think from the standpoint of shoop skill, yes, it's not a great meme. But from the standpoint of making a point, I think it's a great meme. Sorry, I don't do magic frogs.

I love how you talk out of both sides of your mouth. Pic related.

O'Reilly: I wanna get you on the record - would you ask Congress to pass a declaration of war if you're elected.

Trump: I would have no problem with doing it Bill.

O: Okay… That doesn't mean you'd do it, but I'll take that.

T: Well, I'll study the facts, but, I think right now, I would have no problem with doing it. Because we are at war. The world is at war.

Actually, you're wrong - in terms of aesthetics, its just fine.

In terms of trying to make a point, it just - once again - makes you seem stupid and disingenuous.

And, again:
Told you so.

That must make you salty - that's probably why you didn't address it at all.

And that, in conjunction with your commentary that followed, only furthers the impression that you are either stupid or acting disingenuously.

Yes, exactly.
DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA.
Syria are the good guys - you know? The NATION of Syria?

Yeah.
I'm starting to lean more into the perspective that you're just a retard.

Let's face it, your candidate is a neo-con, who has successfully sold himself as an isolationist. That's the point of the meme. And thank you for being kind to it's aesthetic qualities. As a meme, however, it's pretty easy to understand, and the butthurt is pretty predictable.

Since this is a shitposting thread, think I'll go ahead and shitpost a bit more.

DAILY REMINDER

Anti-Trump = Pro-Hillary
The intentions behind the statements do not matter, merely their consequences.

Criticizing Trump, by definition, is support for

is this another one of those "don't vote for trump" threads?

because there's zero reason not to do so.

The preface of very shill-esque statement.
Often see this in defeatist, aka "blackpill", postings/threads.

Let's see where this goes…

Right off the rails.
Keep going.

Ehhhhhh.
He's been talking about taking the oil from ISIS since like July.
Remember?
Remember when I
TOLD YOU SO

Yeah, I get it, that's what makes you seem stupid and/or disingenuous.
Because Trump always said he was going to do that.
In fact, EVERY candidate said they were going to do something along those lines.
So its just kinda… well, stupid. And/or disingenuous.
I honestly can't tell which yet.

I'm telling you man, its really not that bad.

Well, yeah, but you could post Communist memes and get similar butthurt.
Are you suggesting Communist memes are accurate, in any sense?
Are you suggesting they aren't rife with stupidity and disingenuous intent, that Communism is not its representative of such innately?
I doubt you're saying that.

The point is: Its not accurate, suggesting stupidity of disingenuous intent on behalf of the creator and/or poster, and that's where the butthurt derives.

If you want to admit to being a dimwit or a disingenuous shill or some shit, by all means, but otherwise, posting it just makes you seem… say it with me now… stupid and/or disingenuous.

I mean, let's face it ;^D America was always going to go into the Middle East to deal with these murderous sandmonkeys, we basically have to at this point or risk losing face internationally (well, losing MORE face).
Trump is pushing for taking the oil What do you wanna bet an Israeli oil firm gets the bid to handle the situation, eh? :^| and getting the fuck out of places where we aren't going to be paid for our effort.

But, no, you're right, its totally the Jews using Trump to lure the American people into Syria.
We should just not vote.
Or vote for Hillary, eh?

Oh, no, no, for Jill (((STEIN)))!
jk tbh fam, clearly we should vote for that Invictus guy.
That would be the ideologically pure choice, if we vote at all.

Pfft, get a load of this goy!

You should show him your meme bro.

Mark of the shill.

jews to normies

jews to us

cmon schlomo

Are they hiring discount shills now?

You’re not even trying.

right, just like when the government fails to pass a budget they actually get extra money to work with. Doing things by the book brings all sorts of procedures that must be followed. Governments don't like rules when they apply to them though so they refuse as often as they can.

Can you imagine the backlash if congress refuses to declare war on terror?

You guys aren't Canada tier far gone yet (where the government just refused to classify ISIS as a genocidal organization as that would require us by law to intervene) so I'm sure public pressure will help here.

Among kikes, you mean?

Lot of oven-dodgers up in this thread

Everyone on pol is a shill. Including me. I shill for shills. In a way, I am the cure to shills. I am the alpha and omega of shills. We cannot be stopped but nor do we need to be stopped, as we are self defeating in all ways.

SHILL HEIL.

I forgot to sage and to clarify I was talking about the ms paint shill, not you.

I used GIMP actually.
Read the thread before you shill and it will be less obvious.

I'm a shill, but an unwilling and unpaid one. The Illuminati sends signals to my brain about what to post about. I have no control over it and I don't even realize what's going. I'm actually not even making this post right now, it's just an illusion and doesn't actually exist on the servers. In fact, this is just your subconscious trying to alert you to what is going on in your own life right now. I am you. Please listen to me!

Nothing bad with declaring war , as long as you do a good follow through.

I think trump has a good handle on things.

That's a new one.
Or the oldest one in the book.
So what ?

mexico

If we only fight terror instead of funding terror.

not falling for that one you jewish demon

Hi, me. It sure sounds like an unpleasant situation that you're in! But since you're me you'll know what precautions to take. Good luck and shill on!

Yes, but it's been ignored since the mid-20th century.

THE WAR NEVER ENDED

Public Law 107-40
107th Congress

Joint Resolution

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those
responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United
States. <<NOTE: Sept. 18, 2001 - [S.J. Res. 23]>>

Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were
committed against the United States and its citizens; and
Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the
United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect
United States citizens both at home and abroad; and
Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign
policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence;
and
Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat
to the national security and foreign policy of the United States;
and
Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take
action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against
the United States: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United
States of America in Congress assembled, <<NOTE: Authorization for Use
of Military Force. 50 USC 1541 note.>>

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This joint resolution may be cited as the ``Authorization for Use of
Military Force''.

SEC. 2. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) <<NOTE: President.>> In General.–That the President is
authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those
nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized,
committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11,
2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any
future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such
nations, organizations or persons.

(b) War Powers Resolution Requirements.–
(1) Specific statutory authorization.–Consistent with
section 8(a)(1) of the War Powers Resolution, the Congress
declares that this section is intended to constitute specific
statutory authorization within the meaning of section 5(b) of
the War Powers Resolution.

[[Page 115 STAT. 225]]

(2) Applicability of other requirements.–Nothing in this
resolution supercedes any requirement of the War Powers
Resolution.

Approved September 18, 2001.

LEGISLATIVE HISTORY–S.J. Res. 23 (H.J. Res. 64):
—————————————————————————

CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 147 (2001):
Sept. 14, considered and passed Senate and House.
WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 37 (2001):
Sept. 18, Presidential statement.

The governments who follow the orders of NATO and want regime change in Iraq, Lybia, Syria, etc. are the same governments who are all for open borders and mass immigration.

Don't you want to see if he's going to get assassinated or not? That's just another reason to vote for Trump.

There's no valid anti-Trump argument.