Post 1 of Your Drawings…

Post 1 of Your Drawings…

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/art/how-to-draw-learn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did this for an illustration class project a few years ago
the final version is full color but too large to scan

I meant to post this in character design thread a while ago, but never did.

Are there any good books that go over drawing clothes, drapery, and fabrics?

I don't have anything recent scanned, so here's something from a few years ago.

That's really neat, bro. I love Undertale!

I actually have something.

Dynamic winkles and drapery by Burne Hogarth.

Hey, move this to the OC thread or the draw thread, quit taking up good space.

Thank you.

Undertale ruined skeletons too? Is there nothing sacred?

We could use many, many more OC threads.

my OC
dont bully

yeah, I can't believe the audacity OP has, taking space from /a/ and Holla Forums threads. What an asshole.

I drew Ryu

Think I can go pro?

No

you ple as a snek XD

im jew

Fuck you man no need to shit on someone's dreams.

You can go pro if you git gud.
hubpages.com/art/how-to-draw-learn

Well then how are you going to learn user?

Look at thing
Draw thing

Those tutorials help you so that it's easier to look at thing, and then draw thing.

You'll never make it user.

Experimenting with some characters..

Was messing around drawing a face

Nice

I had a better drawing of these two but I made the mistake of not saving it and turning off my laptop, only to find that it had updated and all my progress was gone :^)

claire from code monkeys
i'm fuckin' proud of it
i'd share more but they're OC donuts

I've been drawing these monstrosities over on /tg/

Holy shit, keep the good work. Could you share more of your work?

I think I can go pro

THERE'S A BOARD FOR SCUM LIKE YOU
>>>/k/

All I have on hand is an old MS Paint doodle.

A douchebag holding a bag while stepping on a green being that dropped a brass instrument… WUT?

One of the characters I designed and MIGHT use in the future. Depends on where my story goes.

He looks like an abortion time character.

a pic I did for my drawing class.

I sketched the picture, then inked and colored in the computer. I then printed them out as stickers and stuck them all over the college. this was 1 variation out of 4.

Oh shit. I love your little doodles and those threads.

some constructive criticism:

he seems to have no pelvis. as a result the body looks like a tube with a split. I'm not saying give him a womanly hourglass, but the hips are important to a humanesque form.

I know hands are a bitch and a half, but you should try to make a distinction of where the wrist ends and the hand begins

his antlers look just a little flat, More accurately, his left (our right) antler is fine, but the other is bent inwards

No no, I like constructive criticism.

nothing's going to improve without someone suggesting solutions

Have drawring. I desperately need to impove my face work. Any tips, Holla Forumszzers?

Draw, study, and analyze faces.
Get their general look, then understand the structure and how it works

I enjoy a good skeleton man, but he does look a bit like sans with the hoodie. I think it's easy to avoid so long as you avoid styling his skull and clothes similarly.

Hey, I think I saw you a few times there, cool stuff. I don't browse /tg/ a lot though, do you guys have regular drawthreads?

We already had two dedicated threads for OC work there really isn't a point to have a third one like this thread. So it's mainly shitposting for now.

He's defending the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity.

I've been trying to do them more often. Recently had a substitute take over the thread for a little while and he had a lot of fun.

I think we've got one Drawthread hanging around but the race creation thread is more of an interactive bit of creativity.

Our other drawfag is highly elusive and I can only find time to draw every few days. I might aim to have another race creation session tonight though.