Naked vegans covered in fake blood demand Barcelona becomes meat-free

Veganism Confirmed Mental Illness

Naked animal rights activists have covered themselves in blood and wrapped themselves in giant meat packaging in the middle of Barcelona.

The Spanish branch of animal rights organisation AnimaNaturalis staged the protest on Sunday, on Barcelona’s Sant Jaume plaza.

Activists protested completely naked in the busy plaza, lying on large Styrofoam trays, covered in fake blood and wrapped in transparent plastic – similarly to how meat is often packaged in supermarkets.

The protest comes two months after Barcelona declared itself the first officially ‘veggie friendly’ city, but AnimaNaturalis claim that they have not done enough to implement the pledge.

Aida Gascon, director of AnimaNaturalis said: “We want to draw the attention of the authorities of the city, which pledged in March to join global initiatives such as Paul McCartney’s ‘Meatless Monday’, but have not implemented anything yet.

Article: archive.is/NvfKB

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spain is full of Sweden-tier leftists but ironically they haven't really been culturally enriched simply because no "refugee" wants to live in that shithole

Why couldn't they have let those cucks wrapped in plastic long enough for them to suffocate?

They should give them real blood

They are pissing into the wind even with this display.

commie scum. we need you caudillo.

WEBM

"Carne humana", no price tag.

So, 'worthless human meat' then. They're writing our material for us.

"Save the cow and kill the unborn babies….the world is twisted and doomed."

this guy summed it up.

off topic

How is this Holla Forums related?

Dammit, just spotted the €3.08 price tag.

'Cheap human meat' will have to do.

If vegens were to somehow ever make meat too expensive with regulations and shit hampering the industry or banning its consumption outright I'd start eating vegans instead.

inb4 the 'no TRUE natsoc eats meat, pro-meat is anti-white' shills show up

why are vegans and peta-fags so fucking
EDGY?
D
G
Y
?

i'd love to see a gang of rapefugee's see these nudes, run up, and start raping all these dumb cunts.

another says 182,37€, expensive, she must be the filet mignon.

feels bad man, I hate telling people I'm vegan now, it feels like saying "im a total douche, you're an evil person for eating meat!11"

If you are a vegan then you are not only a dumbass nigger setting himself on the road to malnourishment, but also a walking insult to nature itself for denying your own omnivorous condition.
Kill yourself you fucking waste

I just don't like the taste fam

You trump shills seriously need to FUCKOFF back to reddit the donald. you are a fucking cancer.

It's politics related obviously. They made a political statement retard. Not to mention vegans want to pass laws to force sane meat eaters to only eat grass and plants.

I think you mean vegetarian.

Now you're just being a faggot.

Yeah kill yourself you fucking waste

lol u hate the taste of butter? ice cream? candy bars? milk? cheese? eggs? cookies? are you sure? also, anyone who doesnt enjoy a nice greasy cheeseburger needs to be
fucking gassed, faggot

Meat for me doesn't taste good, I used to eat lots of it when I was growing up but now it just makes me feel gross. I'm sure you have a certain things you don't like to eat.

I like eating healthily as well so I avoid fattening dairy products like cheese and chocolate.

Unhealthy.

hey if there was a grain bread, made by a stone ground wheat mill, that ran by donkeys pushing the millstone, would a vegan avoid products made by that grain? is this veganception?

unhealthy, but user, you said you didnt like the taste. you said nothing of health….

That was about meat specifically matey.

Looks like the Exhibitionists are looking for excuses again.

Can someone give me a summary on what happened to spain?

How to it transform into this

Was it some type of reactionary movement towards Franco or someone?

no sour cream on ur nachos, no cheese on ur nachos, no meat on ur nachos, chips n beans, no chips they were fried in lard, just beans, no beans they were cooked with se bacon for flavor, fuck man what a miserable existence. i'd hate to go to eay with youml. my gf hates tomato and mushroom and its almost enough to leave her. picky fucking faggot check ur cuisine privilege.

I like guac in my burritos if that makes you feel better.

hey if there was a grain bread, made by a stone ground wheat mill, that ran by donkeys pushing the millstone, would a vegan avoid products made by that grain? is this veganception?

if the animals aren't mistreated then I don't care.

Is that a fucking child? What the hell are these freaks doing?

These idiots have been doing shit like this for the past couple of weeks.

They're mentally retarded.

Oh so it's not the taste it's the animal treatment the truth comes out

WELCOME TO THE LEFTIST BRAINWASH
THEY START ON THEM YOUNGER EACH YEAR

lel

I find your attitude confusing, user. But caring for animals is good and a white virtue.

Vegans don't grow very tall.

It's pretty unsettling the way the (((animal industry))) treats animals. They rape cows by sticking semen in their urethra and then yank caffs from their mothers before they can even walk properly.

Pretty grim.

Hitler was a pioneer of animal rights, no one here shows him enough respect for this.

meat is barbaric

People just don't know that much about him in many cases to be honest.
He was a complex person with many different sides to him.

humans are treated pretty unsettling as well. so i guess that means you dont want to use any human made products?

Actually something like 10% of Spain's population is foreigners, mostly North-Africans and South-Americans.

IMHO, Spain is further left than Sweden. You just don't hear that much about that country, but it's a place where the inmates have been running the asylum for many decades.

The most unsettling thing is the underground sex trade in Europe. Carried out by mudlslimes and hidden by kike politicians.

Natural products are best, but also much more expensive and it's lately just becoming a label the big industry uses to sell it's meat.

Honestly just try to cut back on meat if it bothers you. There's always fish.

The right wing is pretty much dead there, isn't it?

The really funny thing is if the whole world went vegan, cows would become highly endangered. Maybe even extinct.

They can't fend for themselves and we would have no use for them (maybe petting zoos I guess?) so they would just die out.

I'm sure some bleeding hearts would try to make cow farms to save them, but people like that have no idea how to make money, so they would eventually run out and their cows would die.

Being extinct is better than eternal suffering.

Cows are also assholes, they basically abandon their young at birth. The whole "motherly bovine" trope in media is a total 180 from the real thing.

It's like the hedonistic false idol devil worshipping peoples of the Old Testament where they worshipped cow statues and deities of that sort while sacrificing babies.

That's fucked up

liberals are mentally ill

How did they stay alive before agriculture?

Ok the cognitive dissonance/disconnection with the food that you eat and how it gets there; in this thread and in general, is fucking staggering.

You retards literally think eating cholesterol and saturated fat is good for you when it actually increases your risk for atherosclerosis and death. Vegetarians and vegans don't lose testosterone or nutrients from eating plant based foods; your precious hormone levels aren't going to drop you pussies.

"Be a real man and eat meat" yeah it takes a real man to pay someone else to kill their food for them so they don't have to raise animals and slaughter them "humanely" themselves.

Organic beef is literally the same thing as industrial agriculture it's just on a smaller scale and you are still eating saturated fat and cholesterol. You aren't healthy because you have abs; the standard american diet is the leading cause of disease (which is killing whites, retards), and most bodybuilder types will force these types diets on young men so they will buy their shitty supplements that don't fucking work. Every single top body builder with an ideal physique is shooting hgh/roids up their ass and recommending shitty diets as "the standard of health and beauty" and most of you retarded trolls fall for the very same (((propaganda))) you so vehemently oppose based on fringe conspiracies.

TLDR; Meat is full of hormones like estrogen artery clogging cholesterol and toxic carcinogens anyway so you aren't doing your body any fucking favors. As a good "white" person you should be respectful to the earth and should be focusing on living a healthy lifestyle. Stop being a fucking good goy, washing down your steak with a glass of milk you are literally consuming bullshit perpetuated by (((them))).

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

yep that's a vegan

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

Among many other studies. What's funny is to see the "manly men" so emotionally attached to "muh steak and eggs" like a bunch of babies. Veganism is a tough red pill to swallow, but the proof is in the pudding.

Breathing atmosphere increases the risk of death. If your body was built for eating plants only, you wouldn't have canines and bicuspids or forward-facing eyes.

Anyone else hate vegans primarily for their stigmatizing of people who actually give a damn about animal rights? You cannot talk about animal cruelty without your audience thinking you're one of these hyper sensitive freaks that wants to teach apex predators to live off of tofu.

Bunch of postmodernist scum.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, these people in the video are the same thing as white power groups that make nazism look bad. They're just a bunch of misguided retards that don't actually represent the movement at its core.

People like you would die out in nature. Have you seen hat happens to lions when they lose their teeth.

Instead, our faggot promoting society pandas to evolutionary failures like you because it generates business.

off yerself m8

Where are all the based blonde Spaniards to put an end to this kike nonsense?

Can we make this a thing? Let's make this a thing. Placenta eating is a fad that's overdue for a rekindling, plus it'd be extra lulzy to see the leftist birth rate plummet even faster.

try tearing into a live animal with those "canines"

These faggots are in for a rude awakening

Holy fucking shit that's so fucking wrong it hurts

i created this gif from video about if meat eaters acted like vegetarians.
im posting it here because im lonely because i had nowhere else to post it, i think it's good OC

That's so fucking retarded

God bless this country, tbh fam

I have a question for vegan, if somehow somewhere on cannibal island suddenly became modern and they pass a law that allow them to use deceased humans as fertilizer, will you eat the veggies that's grown from dead humans? provided that the fertilizer are sterile.

All this pussy lying around.

Are they fucking naked?

There's children around and they're exposing cunts and assholes. Wtf is up.

Let me hit that and then go and disappear and do it privately, god damn liberals.

pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

The carbon in plants comes from the air. All dirt is just fully decomposed life that could be either plant or animal etc.

Kek you just proved his point. Americans really are fucking dumb.

this nigger is truly retarded.
actually, the video criticises vegans, but nice autism.
if i were 12 yo i would have laughed.
veGAYnism

If you hate meat so much, why do you suck so much dick?

Checkmate, faggot.

Fuck off you faggot tree hugging niggers.

Barcelona style Jamon is amazing though…

Spaniard here
Spain's leftists are full sweden tier, but there are fewer of them than you might think.
most of the population is somewhere in the middle, as nearly everyone realises conservative governments are better for debt and jobs, but the few lefties are complete commies.

Spain has more immigrants than most european countries, and i think is the no.1 native emigrating country in europe right now, but the immigrants are for the most part from other spanish speaking places, mostly natin america, and they don't really do much in terms of politics.

The right is nonexistent, every single party has some leftists dogmas inside, and every major party has all these 'we will not accept racism' and 'no nationalism allowed' in their manifestos

The good news is that spain is poor enough to not get the 'refugee' immigrants, so there are very few shit shows over here, except for the very very rare muslim assault / rape / murder, and catalonia has the worst social cohesion as the rich fucks in there want independence and to do so they import everyone from everywhere, to hte point where you literally have an african, an indian, and an asian together rallying for independence for a place they arrived at a couple years ago.

Last general elections essentially 4 major parties tied, and we've had no proper government for 6 months, and a re-vote for the general elections is due soon. Funny thing is everybody is dismayed with their party having broken promises during the campaigns and after the ties, and no party wants to form a coalition with any other party even though they are nearly interchangable (save for the full communist podemos party), and everyone wants to vote a different party in the re-elections, but the inquiries show that even with so many people switching parties, it looksl ike the 4 major parties might tie again.
So it's a fun time for spain right now

I'm supposed to take this seriously?

Raged for a motherfucking week

The amount of women at this shit

I really hate women at their essence.