Wonder Woman Flop incoming

On a recent episode of the Schmoes Know podcast, a contributor named Sasha (who apparently had access to All Inside DC) recently talked about Wonder Woman and mentioned what she heard from a DC source. She also made it clear that she and the source were huge DC fans:

“I’m very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It’s discombobulated, it doesn’t have narrative flow. It’s just very disjointed.”

Is Synder trying to kill DCEU on purpose?

DCEU is kino, tbh.

Friendly reminder power rangers probably going to do better than feminist Propaganda capeshit

Someone said it in the other thread that this is a trait of kino

Is that true?

I doubt that considering I'll actually see Wonder Woman in theaters since Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and Suicide Squad were all 10/10 and Warner Bros hired a quality female director to helm what will surely be a masterpiece.

Are plebposters going to tell me that Monster was a bad movie too?

people only hate it because it shows a strong woman in a position of power. same reason people didn't vote for hillary.

Yep, The Shining and pretty much all of Kubrick's work was hated by critics and plebs when they first went into theaters.

Found the pleb.

Actually its more like Marvel has the Trump ties since Mike Perlmutter is the CEO and is friends with Trump.

We're talking about the movies, retard. Steve Mnuchin literally bankrolled the DC films, and now he's Secretary of the Treasury. If you didn't notice that Bruce in Batman v Superman was analogous to Trump, then no one can help you.

probably

suicide squad doesn't get the same kind of debate though, I honestly enjoyed watching it but there's no real meat to argue over. and nobody even remembers that green lantern existed.

then again BvS and SS had breddy gud early buzz so maybe the fact that this looks like crap is a good omen somehow. or at least these early rumors don't really mean anything.

not muh stephen king, not novel-accurate, non-canon

all of kubrick's movies are antisemitic shit.

I wish Bat-fleck was given another chance by a more competent team. I really liked his solo action scenes in BvS and nothing else.

Whoever thought a mannequin would make a good actor? I've seen trees with better screen presence than this plank of wood.

….You realize Ben Affleck is directing a Batman movie and that there are going to be at least two Justice League movies, right?

When you consider JL only started shooting aftr BvS came out and they had no time to rewrite the whole shit in advance after the massive backlash against the movie, no wonder that the movie would be such a shitfest. They are changing things and making it up as they go along.

Go back to Holla Forums, plebposter

You have to go back lad to your SJW board.

And?

We're going to mop the floor with you, pleb.

Gee I couldn't have predicted this myself.

you're both retards, trump is playing both sides for his own gain.

Your boipuccis are about to be eaten.

Back to >>>/cuteboys/ with you degenerate. Away with your social justice tendencies!

I wish all jews would have the decency to hate themselves.

While I have no doubt that the film is a mess, don't take anything (((Sasha Perl-Raver))) says seriously. She's a textbook Marxist kike who over-exaggerates about everything. I've been on Schmoes with her and she does nothing but interrupt and condescend. She takes the loud Jewish woman stereotype and cranks it up to 11 and it drives everyone fucking crazy (especially other Jews)

I can guarantee that WW is going to be as in-your-face as Ghostbusters: Current Year Edition when it comes to feminist, anti-male messages. (((Charles Roven))) is going all-out because he's getting cut out of DCEU's future after this. He wants his swan song to be as progressive as possible, all at the cost of making a good film.

Ok, Imma doing y'all sorry little shits a favor this time: Imma go watch it as an MCUck would, with some kinda innate hatred towards it, a prejudice.

But I swear on mah nigga ass that if that DC movie look good Imma tear each of yu niggas a nu one. I don't get this shit.

get outta here with that tryhard shit.

Can you tell more of your time on the Schmoes podcast?

He also bankrolled Feminist Road, are you claiming that's pro-Trump?

oy vey goy, what an awful anti-semite! dis bastid is committin anudduh shoah

omg i hate Kubric now

t. Steve, honorary Shabbos Goy of Holla Forums

trump posters ladies and gentlemen

wtf get over it you brainwashed faggot. no one hates a women with power, we hate corruption.

how many sorosbucks got deposited in your goodgoy account for that post?

oy gevalt, there's absolutely nothing funny about the shoah. educate yourselves you nazi scum.

Oh wow. Really? That is bad, right?

every movie would be certified kino if there were no jews or blacks in hollywood

Can't say too much without giving away who I am, but I'll do my best.
Harloff is a bit of a control freak, but the guy has had a vision of this show for years. If you watch the show you'll see his occasional rants, but I have never seen him quite as angry as after 2016's fall preview show. Watch the last 15 minutes if you want to see him start to break. He went fucking nuclear and pretty much started to redpill himself on Hollywood jews. Basically banned Sasha from anything collider or schmoes for two months.

Ellis is also one of those people who can lose his shit occasionally. The only difference is that Ellis always does it over something small like food or people talking during trailers. Overall he's probably the most realistic of the group even though he's supposed to be the comedic relief.

Reilly is about as fake as they come. He's the stereotypical nice guy who wants to be everyone's friend. Always trying to impress people with his celebrity impressions, but it just makes things awkward because he never does it at an appropriate time. He's one of those guys who thinks that hitting on a waitress and giving her a big tip will get him laid. Haven't bought his act for a single second and he knows it. I'm convinced he'll go full Supreme Gentleman one of these days.

Tiff is probably the coolest regular that I've met. She doesn't try to demand attention or turn herself into a character like everyone else does. Gets easily annoyed by some of the other women, though nobody can blame her.

Cobbster and Ken hate themselves and do nothing but wonder where their lives went so wrong. Cobbster's probably the smartest guy I've met there outside of Matt Knost though, despite having some shit taste.

Miri was a sociopath. Always flirting with Harloff on camera to make drama at home. Off camera she was only talking about how much she wanted to be somewhere else or talking shit about coworkers like a teenage girl. This is why she was pretty much asked to leave. Also tried to have one of the old crew guys from AMC fired over an argument about Elysium or something like that.

Campea takes himself too seriously, Chris Stuckmann is a sociopathic manchild, Jahns tries really hard to be charming. Alicia was a whore with a 10/10 chest, always trying to hook up with guys while acting like a stronk wymyn. Probably the best lay I met there though. Scott Mantz is really nice. There are a few people who I've only met once or twice that I can't really talk shit about since I can't trust most of the shit I've heard. That pretty much covers it. Overall it's some channel autism-type shit and petty drama.

How?
I thought it was an established fact by now that the DCEU was utter trash since the hack I forgot the name of took over as director.

Holla Forums is the shittiest board on Holla Forums. That's for sure.

Will Jared Leto reprise his career defining role of a lifetime in any upcoming DC cinematic universe films?

Saying that on Holla Forums is supremely ironic.

Crashing DC! With no survivors!

Becuase Holla Forums is a better board. Holla Forums is for faggots from Reddit to cry about their male periods.

There are no good boards on Holla Forums except Holla Forums. If every board here (and to be fair cuckchan but that place is even more hopeless so forget it) were more like Holla Forums, things would be alright generally.

to my understanding, he might be in the batman films.

MIGHT. the first film's villain is deathstroke, we'll see what happens with that.

You already know the suits are gonna put him in as the main villain

One can only hope it flops, because capeshit is for faggots from Holla Forums.

DC and WB are just executives who don't know how to make movie, trying to make a movie. If they wanted to make movies they should become directors and cameramen. But they think they can re-tool a movie enough to make it a hit, and they end up just making it suck with their meddling.

Seems like it

BvS and Suicide Squad were better than anything Marvel has put out. DC movie hate is a meme.

Wonder Woman will fail though, no one wants female superheroes.

I'm disappointed.

I'm sure gay fashion designers love her.

tall bitches.

Yep, it's going to flop.

Just the sight of Vin Diesel's face always angers me. Bald head, flat nose, weird ears, small chin.

She usually pads her bras, in the movie shes wearing moulded armor to give her some shape.

It's because he's a nigger.

When did plank become a model?

If he is then he's a very good man.

How do you think she got her connections? She was Miss Universe Israel.

I'll say this : her makeup artist is a genius.

Why is this news?

I know this is bait, but what's wrong with Monster? The only thing I really dislike in it is the fact that Theron refused to even try and meet Eileen Wuornos in person. I know the woman was crazy, but still, if you are going to play someone who's still alive, it's the least you can do.

Probably. The hired ZS to make six gorillion shekels killing DCEU, and in 2024, they'll have JJ Abrams reboot it and make six hundred sixty six bazillion more shekels.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

cute idpol cuck

oy vey!

They should have just go Lynda Carter to reprise the role.

Looks too much like a woman

Here comes Gul Gadot, the Bitch Queen of Angmar!

It's not bad, and Wonder Woman wont be either

I just cant wrap my head around how this bitch skinny bitch is somehow stronger than batman tbh.

It's the power of the Chosen People, man!

That's a stupid complaint, she's a superhero, she has powers. Getting butthurt she isn't a turbodyke weight lifter is like getting angry that Peter Parker doesn't look like he takes roids.

Vin's feet pointing straight looks weirdly stiff. He would look more relaxed if his toes pointed outward and he had his arms on the shoulders of the people next to him.

A lot of stupid misogynistic filth ITT that cna't appreciate the greatness of DCEU…

Power Girl and Wonder Woman tend to have a bit more meat on them, this one looks like she's walked out of a fantasy movie where Jews got persecuted in the past.

Sort of?

I imagine it will be as bad as Battlefield 1 in its presentation of WW1 as some international get together of blacks and browns bravely defending the freedom of Europe from the Hun menace.

You think this gives you power over us? Somebody get this hothead out of here.

shit that looks awesome user.

Immortan Don is the first step on the long road to the Quizat Haderach, Jihad, Deus Imperium and the God Emperor of the Known Universe.

Is this sexism?

They are golems

Its racist, the nose needs to be 10 cm longer

I dunno, but the third and fourth pics make it Freemasonry.

They made toys?!

This reminds of a scene from the unaired wonder woman pilot where she's bitching about how the doll based off her has humongous tits.

You have been visited by the 7 day bumplock fairy!