WHY DOES POL NEVER DISCUSS THE GREATNESS AND BRILLIANCE OF WHITE MUSIC?

Why Holla Forums?

This is something that not only we should be proud of but a lasting legacy we leave behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyZc2Xqav_4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/65104364/itt-albums-where-literally-every-song-is-a-1010
youtube.com/watch?v=CFGbq-zQkWI
youtube.com/watch?v=WkWj3MjWjd8
youtube.com/watch?v=Svlg8Hp3Jyc
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=OJLcw4rrdRo
youtube.com/watch?v=DqXy4uJ3iK0
youtube.com/watch?v=wkz7rjdi1C0
youtube.com/watch?v=LVgqjYu0mxs
youtube.com/watch?v=JSiH885H84s
youtube.com/watch?v=WoFyyT6DrYo
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5cXu4aAX-P0cJGEaHcJkqzetJXjQcQWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because these threads get locked.

Music and it's prevalence are political.

Led zeppelin is cucked and a shit

You want good white post classical music?

Led Zeppelin was OK. A few good songs, but overrated. Black Sabbath was way better.

stairway to heaven is the most overrated and overplayed song in existence imo.

this guy gets it.

Anything made after 1900 is trash. All pop music is subversive and is made to poison your mind.

Nah homies.

Black sabbath was nothing but edge master shit. I do like warpigs but it has leftist connotations

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. There are crumbs that have fallen from the table still.

I do love me some renaissance lute music though.

There are threads about European music once in a little while.

Led Zeppelin was blues rock, blacks started the blues, therefore this isn't really white music.

If you really want white music you will have to go further back than the 20th century which is dominated by rock, jazz and blues.

Not quite lute, although I love lute sounds as well (and flute, and harpsichord as well), but here's medieval, renaissance, and gregorian/chant.

11GB's worth.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:144f43d309936a837c7eb73d80603380817623f9&dn=Ancient%20%20and%20%20Beyond%20%20-%20%20The%20%20Hilliard%20%20Ensemble%20%20Discography&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.glotorrents.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcastradio.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.glotorrents.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fcastradio.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.x4w.co%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.x4w.co%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce

People like you were what destroyed European culture and turned it into what it is now, fucking hippiefag

Where did I imply that?

Which developed from bluegrass, a genre entirely derived from British folk music.

Part of its derivation came from folk, the other half came from africa in forms of work songs and spirituals. So really its "bi-racial" genre and I mean, I don't think you would consider Frederick Douglas white now would you.

Bongers also invented Rap.

the sages would be a great name for a rockybilly/ alt rock band.

The Eagles are one of the whitest bands I can think of and I enjoy every song they've made. Jethro Tull is on my god tier list. Can't go wrong with moody blues either.

Generally the best kind of music is the kind that makes you think of what they were going for and why they made that piece. Rush did a good job at that but lord Neil's lolbertarian shit was annoying and that song calling gays "brave" ruined them for me.

And yes, I know Rush was 100 percent Jews but dammit they made some good stuff.

I mean you can believe as hard as you want that blues has no inspiration from African work songs and spirituals, but you would be kidding yourself. This isn't a case of WE WUZ, music is pretty much present in every culture and most popular music genres form through culture clash.

led zeppelin just played nigger music from the states

Because /pur/itans on here hate music.

I give credit where it's due. blues was pretty much the only worthwhile contribution from nignogs in human history. it's kinda hilarious how much their music has regressed since then.

Nice dubs and even nicer shitpost, lel.

It's been a while since we didn't have a music thread, but what kind of white music are we talking about, classical ? rock ? metal ?

Blues really only developed because of slavery though, and Jazz really only developed because of classical music and able half-blacks wanting to be more classy and educated. So really I mean without white people it still really wouldn't have been possible.
Music isn't really something for Holla Forums to discuss unless its RWDS which is parody.
I mean something kind of interesting to point out is Nicola and Bart is the music which is played over that Holla Forums webm is played by a huge hippie, Joan Baez.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Paul McCartney works with Kanye, I really don't even know how.

If only you guys knew how much good rock music there is out there

Anyone who has been on any board other than pol for more than 5 minutes knows about beefheart, thats /mu/ core.

Not the guy you're replying to but I've never been on /mu/ and I'm wondering, what's /mu/core ?

just a test, I figure most people here don't listen to much music because we never discuss it, even in passing like this, fucking Led and Sabbath? they're great, but my god we know they exist, there's so much more

While crudely put, this guy is correct. Some of their biggest hits were actually covers.

Its just the core of /mu/, something everyone has listened to and knows about and has listened to and a large percent of the board likes it. Some /mu/core I can think of at the top of my head is death grips, radiohead, king crimson, beefheart, NMH, maybe animal collective; I really don't go to /mu/ often. Its kind of like Holla Forums and Metal Gear.

Why does /mu/ always have such shit taste?

first pic was the meme pic you'd see back when I went on /mu/, stopped going because I learned what I needed to. last pic is my top hundred for kicks.

meant for

Here you kids go, a typical /mu/ thread on halfchan
boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/65104364/itt-albums-where-literally-every-song-is-a-1010

Thanks m80.

I really don't know why everyone thinks that lumpy gravy is Frank Zappa's best solo album, Civilizations Phaze III and Waka Jawaka are just as good. I guarantee its because its his first solo album after the MOI broke up.

The white man's legacy is to endlessly progress, to push the envelope on what is possible.

Of modern bands, one comes to mind when I think of that ideal.

fun fact, the top hundred is 5% black, 2% Jewish, 2% Japanese and 91% white. whites have perfected rock music. I'm not a fan of metal, but everyone knows Euro metal is the primo stuff. Japan has a great taste in music, they're particularly fond of noise rock.

to be honest, I haven't heard much of his solo work, but Lumpy Gravy is the bees knees. I listen mostly to The Mothers and Beefheart. personally I'd say Uncle Meat is The Mothers' best

We've had plenty of music threads.

That's some pretty weak bro.

I desperately wish the West retained the sort of fighting spirit that the Japs put into their lyrics and their delivery. It's idealism in audio form.

Ozzy fucking hated hippies

He was anti-war, that's about it.

Burnt Weeny Sandwich is probably my favorite Mother's album, I don't listen to too much beefheart, I occasionally will listen to safe as milk and trout mask replica. I follow Frank Zappa somewhat religiously, its hard navigating all of his live albums though. Also, youtube.com/watch?v=CFGbq-zQkWI

Metal is a reaction against the pacifism and "happiness of the counter culture", i mean look what is metal now, a group of elitist, ultra-nacionalistic, fanatically religious and politically incorrect collective.

I

It's really the opposite dude, have you seen the massive amount of wimps in it now ?

Seriously though Blind Guardian is fucking amazing.

hahaha terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=WkWj3MjWjd8

Some basic bitch post-rock for you fags

On a somewhat related note, where should I go to get into classical music? I have no idea where to start.

This is actually true. It was the European capability for mass production that first made it practical to tune large amounts of instruments to one another, allowing for larger ensembles, thus making the symphony technologically feasible.

We were so many lightyears ahead of the rest of the world in this regard, and we sacrificed it on the altar of nigger rhythms and electronic noise.

I've seen 'em live.

Geddy is the only jew in Rush though.

lol @ led zeppelin & whitey stole muh music. the whole "whitey stole black music" meme came around just because faggy led zeppelin didn't name few original authors of their songs which weren't necessary even black.

also led zeppelin is low energy as fuck compared to things like immortal lee county killers
youtube.com/watch?v=Svlg8Hp3Jyc

Not a fan of burnt weeny sandwich?

here's something

Lucky bastard.

I wish more bands were like them. Most other bands that sing about myths are death metal with the gargling singing I just can't enjoy.

You sound autistic

nah, of course I am. laughing at your link

I love God Speed, though I think a member is a jew :'( I try and forget. Some of their music perfectly embodies the energy of death and destruction, take embedded for example.

It's not all bad

Their US tour ended in November, I think. I was at one of the last concerts on the tour.

Here's another entirely white genre: divine drone, by Stars of the Lid. It's probably the most peaceful and relaxing music I've ever listened to.

/mu/ confirmed for backstage boypussy-tier.

It makes me miss Samurai Champloo, this show along with Cowboy Bebop was just amazing. Here's some more Nujabes.

Led Zeppelin isn't metal.

I really haven't listened to too much Japanese noise rock, mostly some loo for foreign music. Got any links?
youtube.com/watch?
v=pQ9uZLOWlso
youtube.com/watch?v=OJLcw4rrdRo

I thought you were insinuating that metal is a non-White genre because rock.

Not talking about the marxist and weakling mainstream scene.

I'm talking about the Underground, in where real metalheads are.

Nujabes is truly amazing.

If I had to give one argument to not strike hip hop for the annals of history, he'd be it.

Well rock was heavily influenced by both whites and blacks (not just blacks), but metal's style, artistry, technique and subject matters are extremely European. You can safely say it's a European/white thing.

Sorry, user. Forgot to respond to your question in my excitement about Godspeed.

Try listening to Chopin. Headphones.

What scene

You in the Bay Area?

Most of them actually hate Metallica, they all have their own favorite obscure death metal album that they say is better than all of the other baby metal core.

Ok but what bands are you talking about ? Bands like Slaughter to Prevail who made headlines because the singer had a black sun tattoo ?

Absolutely, fuck rap except Nujabes.

DJ Okawari is also really nice. Some of his stuff is amazing.

THIS

Bathory's Viking Metal albums should be required listening for everyone on Holla Forums, they fucking scream badass white nordic power with some heavy fucking riffs and barely any screaming compared to their black metal roots.

I'll check later since it's a full album.
Listen to that V A P O R W A V E since you seem to like chill stuff.

Oh, you were talking about NSBM.

sure man
youtube.com/watch?v=DqXy4uJ3iK0

nice links too, fucking Jonny out of nowhere

youtube.com/watch?v=wkz7rjdi1C0

youtube.com/watch?v=LVgqjYu0mxs

Yea I hate that tbh. Death metal is altogether kinda shit.

I just appreciate the older, rarer stuff.

Listen to Kaleidoscope (the actual track) and Cup of Coffee.

Jethro Tull is the best. Anytime I find myself at a karaoke joint I do Aqualung!

We do but some retard keeps anchoring the threads.

I agree, I only like a select few Death Metal bands, Bathory has some of the only Death Metal that I can stand, somehow Quorthon's disgusting shrieks manage to enhance the flow and atmosphere of their first three albums.

MAH NIGGA

I think we should make our own Holla Forumscore filled with all kinds of based white pride music

Any suggestions?

It's played because of that mgsv trailer

Eagles of Death Metal, Queen of The Stone Age, pretty sure if they weren't the redpill type before the Paris shootout made them see things different. Also they make good stuff, In My Head from QOTSA is literally god tier and everyone who disagrees is a homo.

Townes speaks to the soul of the introspective white man, sometimes happy -often melancholic - refusing to break down or give up of hope for the future. He speaks of love had and lost - the call of the highway (adventure) and discovery. Unfortunately he was a troubled man but his music remained pure - every last note. He is my favorite artist.

Seconding QOTSA, they're godlike.

I like qt hipstershit music too.

while you did pick my favorite zep song, you should have started your thread with something actually complicated. emerson lake and palmer is a great example of some europeans attempting to revitalize classical music, they failed but it was pretty great. the germans were more successful with kraftwerk and the birth of electronic music though

David Balabon pls go

Led Zeppelin is satanic anyone who studied the occult knows their ways

kill yourself OP

Gillian Welch

So, I was listening to Heaven and Hell for the first time in a long time while lifting the other day, and I heard the title track for the first time since being redpilled.

Jews don't make shit
Liberals and welfare scum take from society

Love life, be proud of who you are.

If you search for the redpill, you'll understand the dreamstate people are in, and "Wake up".

Ride the Tiger
Those in power take the "American dream" from you and blind you to it.
Their lies are quite the opposite of what the truth is
Trickle down economics

Was Dio redpilled? Was Heaven and Hell his way of reaching out and trying to speak to people about it?

Mazzy Star

Grand Funk Railroad

The lead singer/guitarist Mark Farner is a Rock God. This video is exactly what stadium shows were like back then. I had those flag sneakers, everyone did, the flag was cool. He's a Christian, then and now and never did drugs/drink even while performing.

nah man, too edgy

boss

youtube.com/watch?v=JSiH885H84s

Which is funny since he's Japanese and isn't black.

Niggers even suck at their own music.

That so-called music is on the same level as coon tunes.

Dreamin' Wild is joke-tier novelty music and Donovan is dogshit tbh fam. Also Desertshore is the best Nico album.

I read his wiki for the first time yesterday. We're lucky he lived as long as he did.

Pepper - The Butthole Surfers

Beatles' "Aryan" music removed any trace of black music from rock and roll. It replaced syncopated African rhythm with linear Western melody, and lusty negro attitudes with cute white-kid smiles.

McCartney is washed up as it gets. He's a hippy who licenses his music and likeness out to fucking Rock Band. He had talent (unlike Lennon), but he's a total Jew at heart.

I'm glad Harrison didn't live to see this shit.

No mention of Yes in this so lets resolve that

Rest in Peace Nujabes

Rhodesians and Afrikaaners made some God-tier music
I can't listen to this song without crying.
Hold me, Holla Forums.

Synthwave is the shit right now.

Uplifting, technical, no niggerdry, no pop-music jewery. Just good, nostalgic music.

OP not realizing that Led Zeppelin and any other British band from that time period heavily borrowed from American black rhythm & blues

Not realizing that half of Zeppelin I is blues covers, you fucking idiot. Video related.

Because these threads are always cucked.

Seriously, this board never has any idea what they are talking about.

Sage.

Pathetic.

What kind of faggot "metal" are you listening to? Protip: any genre with "-core" as a suffix is at best a splinter off of metal into its own set of subgenres.

There's tons of great shit from the early proto-metal in the 60s and 70s up to even the 2010s.

Metal is even one of if not the only places where Sweden isn't cucked.

Slayer and early Metallica aren't bad.

General rule with Death is stick with the 80s. Music was closer to Thrash but heavier, and this is well before it became all gorefags like Cannibal Corpse and trying to be the loudest, most migraine-inducing belchers.

Death, as in the band, was god-tier, even philosophical.

It is you who is the cuck, sagefag.

wasn't Death the band black?

smh

He's not very good.
I admire him very much as a person and I very much like his music, but he isn't particularly great.

Where did you hear this?

Black metal's my personal favorite genre

There can never be enough celebration of Norse heritage

Lol ok

Go away you autistic tryhard faggot

Theres always one of you faggots in these threads.

We do, mods anchor music threads. Check the catalog and search "music".

Yes there can be.
I'm not Norse.
I'm a Teuton.

That's because there is truth to it.

Anything popular or on the radio is derived from niggers and pushed by jews.

Niggers are the original edgelords, young white minds eat that shit up.

Why do you think Elvis got so popular?
Or Led Zeppelin?
Or Eminem?

Use your fucking head faggot.

I love me some Charlie Daniels Band and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Based
how low can you go

There's Death, the nigger band that invented punk rock independently of everyone else two years before the Ramones and the Sex Pistols, and then there's Death the cock rock leather pants band.

Calm your autism faggot

Not all music out today is jew produced shit like you implied. If you would stop being a goodest of good goys and go look underground for music you will find the kike influence wanes the deeper and deeper you go.

Heres some Bathory for your sins of autistic faggotry

listening to fat guys making throat noises is degenerate tbh

Ok hoss

Heres something for those of you in this thread who arent complete faggots and cum junkies

LARPing is pretty degenerate too fam

>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums

Oh, you're a shitposter. Filtered.

Wrong Death, see vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=WoFyyT6DrYo

Similar shit as Incubus, I see. There's the original band, then some faggy shit that has the same name, except the wrong Death bands don't sound as shit as the radio rock Incubus.

I want goons to leave.

Meh. I'd rather hear something for complete faggot cum junkies like vid related.

I'm gunna level with you

I do not understand when people listen to this kind of music.
I do powerlifting and I listen to extremely angry stuff like Anaal Nethrak when I do a set.
But that song you posted, which is kind of slow paced and repetitive and monotone, I really don't know when you would ever want to listen to it.

Can you explain?

pretty close minded of you tbh

To be fair, Led Zeppelin's themes are extremely rooted in European myth. The subject matter alone should be a good counter point.

Also have more good hip hop

sambo pls go
this is a somalian-only imageboard

Yes, you can enjoy their music.

THE BEST EVER

always knew they were based

I suggest you listen before dissing.

I once had a girlfriend, and at the time I listened to degenerate music like Nujabes.
My powerlevel has since increased, and I have since put these petty things behind me.

you should be listening to marching cadences and worksong in the morning, classical or live music performed locally in the evening, and sacred choral music on sundays and holidays.

everything else is mass media propaganda consumer product. This desire Holla Forums has for "pol approved music" is our take on christian rock. You're trying to play by the enemies rules and lowering yourself to his degenerate level.

btw, genre doesn't matter so much as context and company when it comes to live music.

based

Whites pioneered and perfected the two greatest genres of music, classical and metal.

That isn't really Celtic, that's straight up Anglo-Saxon in nature.

The lyrics remind you of an open English countryside, far green under the midsummer sun.

I think this one's my favorite poem Tolkien wrote.

;_;

Why do people refuse to perform it? I always thought this was some sort of pop-occult Jewish rule. Anyone know about this?

Oh shit he made a different version

And he actually pronounced Nargothrond properly

How about some music from the greatest little man to write songs?

Bonus points for being written for a modern version of Faust that all but shouts the similarities between jew producers and satan, and for the song itself highlighting the dehumanizing nature of working for anyone but yourself.

comfy

Make Bardic Songs Great Again!

Here:

I am a bad polack for having never played Witcher ever
I should probably play it sometime

what the fuck is that

I listened to that twice but it was a different song the second time.

What is this?

WHO WANTS SOME

FEELS

thanks user. tis a beautiful thing. Check out Estonian composer Arvo Part if you all want excellent sacred music in recorded form.

But like I said , live is better so if you can't get quality live music of any genre, or your fallen, degenerate formerly traditional protestant church just installed a drum set fand a "praise team", it's probably a sign you need to move or start your own scene.

Headphones are for ambient electronica, classical, and minimalist art music.. .everything else you should be sharing in a fellowship, preferably with non-degenerates, as an audience member or a performer. Again, genre isn't as important as the setting and company and that it moves you in a way that is congruent with your values and lifestyle. Whatever it is, make it your own and make it real.

It's horrible 90s new age bullshit.

This is what SJWs parents listened to in the 90s.

comfy

Yeah yeah, I live in San Francisco and I can't fucking leave because I work in biotech and this is the Constantinople of biotech.

I'll never find a good live performer that isn't a tatted up faggot.

You don't speak french.
here's the english version.
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
it's about not fucking up your white genes or forgetting your ancestors.
Fuck you.

Lads, is neo-80s degenerate?

im gunna wife Garmarna

Bruh, I think you're replying to the wrong person.

I put up a shitty song by Enigma from the 90s as a joke because it's so shitty. If you like that song, you're a fucking faggot.

shit I fucked up
I thought you were insulting my french song
yeah that enigma stuff is pretty gay which is why I asked what it was

Friends?

And of course, Remove Kebab: Old School

Nevermind… I was replying to the comment

when he asked what the fuck the Enigma song was. I didn't watch that video posted.

I generally like all music. Everything from hardcore to solid gold country of the 70s. The video I posted was degenerate shit, not that one.

webm of better version

Anyone on full/pol/ who isn't shilling or trolling is a friend of mine.

I disagree. Tandaradey's is much better, more bardic.
Even Corvus Corax's is better than that one.

you expect me to remove kebab to 30bpm?

Yes. Besides that's the song you play on the WAY to removing kebab.

ALso here we have remove kosher.

And then you play this at cooldown.

Even though Dietrich was against the natsocs

b-but I'm not german
pls no annex again
please just let me please keep my clay please

It's too late.
They're rising again. Someone's eventually going to play this in the high command room and the invasion starts the morning after.

Invading Poland is what Germans do.
Invading Poland, humiliating France, and annexing Austria.

I'm a sucker for war marches about the girl waiting at home.

Holla Forums's gonna hate this one though.

Well, making Błyskawicas and bombing command meetings is what we do.
If you're a fan of traditions, surely you're fine with them going both ways.
;^)

This one's the best.

She's the sweetest little rosebud~ that Texas ever knew~

Hey, it wasnt the russians that started communism.
They really were just the host to a parasite, can't blame them.

shame you guys got fucked in the head after so many years of being bullied, ended up making vitas.

Americans are the best, hands down.
I prefer my shit because it's mine, but America has probably the noblest history in the world.

Last one. Holla Forums needs more music threads.

Love Italian culture, just wish Italians did too.

No. No you can't. Ringo Starr is a Jew. Unless you want to help propagate the Jew, you cannot like them. The Beatles were the spear point in the fall of culture and the rise of communist and Marxist thought in the west. They were the voice of Zionism and Jewish media that helped destroy the 1960s

fair point.

That is a very tiny lizard.

The post you're quoting is Portuguese.

Sorry, I've never heard Portuguese before

know any Portuguese folk songs or something?

Nigger, they stole from plenty of white musicians too.

I know way less than I should.

This guy was one of the best with guitarra portuguesa.

AND THERE IT IS, THIS FUCKIN GUY.

Its a shame what jews and niggers made of electric music, doesnt get any more german than this
Verficktes Kraftwerk, neger, verstehst du?

top comf

Portuguese are best at melancholic, mellow music, ever since the old Galician-Portuguese days.
The language evolved around a sense of longing and trying to capture that feeling into words.

Longing for the sea, longing for a lover, longing for a time gone by, longing for a greater purpose.

I heartedly recommend Arvo Part as well.

my culture came from my people really really liking drinking potato juice and killing ugly people who try to take our clay

Doesn't sound as good as yours.
But hey, at least we're still pretty uncucked.

This shit is really high energy.

I always found this kind of singing to be divine. I wish I could witness this sort of thing in person, I'm sure it would be a magical experience.

I cannot unsee.

Why don't they just build floors?

do you hate fun

Bumpan for good thread

because music as racially based music after the 19th century music doesnt exist

the 20th and 21st century is just an global ethnic hodge podge of mostly european instruments made up of melodies and rhythms from everywhere else, the only ethnic music still around either pre-dates the modern and post-modern era or is uninspired statist propaganda horseshit

If you go before the modern era, pretty much the only music is white, and its nothing but italians and germans arguing over who is better while everyone else in the world fiddles around with their convoluted dumb instruments and drums making folk music and tribal chants

Take some spanish rock

Playlist of the album:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5cXu4aAX-P0cJGEaHcJkqzetJXjQcQWk

For you.

At least I'll be able to blast some of their stuff in the upcoming war.

OP's music is shit, traditional/classical European music is best but this belongs on Holla Forums or /mu/.

This.

The only music that transcended the normie tier. They shed the nigger blues patterns and made some pretty elaborate things similar to classical music.
Actual experimentation and pushing the limits of music into new territories. Be it instruments or electronic.
That's the essence of white-ness.

Anyone else is just following the kike produced mass shit. Look anything on Pitchfork. Jazz, folk, indie, blues, surf, reggae, ska,… are all rehashed shit and barely listenable. And the things that all have in common is a single nut sack for the whole band. Very low energy that play for an hour and a half tops and pitch in a high voice to buy their shit. Hall usually empties in half a second.

The only things nowadays are underground prog/occasional stoner/post for instruments and experimental for electronic. Any combination is good.
I take a chance for every genre. But trial and error sure showed me.

I think you belong in a cemetery, tii

Are Greeks white enough?
I think so

QUINTESSENTIALLY CAUCASIAN

they have to be better than cubans, right?

Genetically, they are sandniggers like Turks tho.

Technically, their skin is white; they are also Caucasian.

White =/= Caucasian

If Nords were to mix with Greeks, there will be less Nordic traits out there. I wouldn't want that.

wat

that's a highly regimented autism there

It's not christian, it's the Icelandic Anthem, Heyr Himna Smidur, the "d" of Smidur is supposed to have a bar in the middle like the letter "t" btw.

Floors are for fags.

Fuck off Tsjjeallsjbjoourn Half-Thorsjejairenber

if its in a foreign language and you sing it in a big open place, it's a choir.

I never said it wasn't a choir, I just said it was unrelated to Christianity. Also I'm not Icelandic.

We have threads about it all the time, newfriend.

This was a slide thread, a Holla Forumsack would know there are several music threads every week.

Disappointed in you lot.

what's being slid today?

What do you think about jazz fusion?

agreed 100%. I used to like nsbm/pagan metal and shit like that. I only listen to classical now and if I want to listen to folk I go listen to real folk instead of an edgy satanic subgenre of nigger music (rock/metal). Once you start digging the classics up, everything else is total trash. Wagner , Bach, Haydn, Tchaikovski, Carl Orff etc etc. Some ambient or electronic music can be good. But why would I waste my time on modern bullshit when you can listen to the finest European musical geniuses?

Dreamin' Wild's sincerity is pleasant though. And fuck you, Donovan's great too. Agreed on Desertshore however, I have it on vinyl

Nice (((virtue signaling))).

It's called not being an ADHD-infused drone with the attention span of a bluepilled goldfish.

It's not that great a song, not missing much.
I doubt any major significance, it's available on any dollar store "BEST OF mediocre band" disc.

Fuck off shill.

Probably this, but stickied now

so satanic (literal) noise that promotes cannibalism, rape, fornication, suicide, murder for pleasure, and desecration of white culture now counts as "white"?

just look at the album 'art'. grotesque BLACK dog like beasts devouring beautiful WHITE female figures. i can't imagine a sight that makes the jews happier. how can you call something like this "white" music?

Why did this thread got anchored damnit ?
It's a good thread !

underrated post