COMMON GOALS - Crashing the D&C Shilling campaign with no survivors

With the recent surge in shilling all across the board, JIDF disinformating, Holla Forums, Holla Forums raiding, we have to stand united. I've started this thread to list the things that bring us closer together. In here I will try to bring out our COMMON GOALS, or common enemies,
Because we will never win when we, as Holla Forums are not united, when we as right-wing are not united, when we as ==RED-PILLED LEADERS AND ARCHITECTS OF A BETTER FUTURE ARE NOT UNITED!==

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm
gyazo.com/dbba0a6645a033918de60a6fb0ac9d66
gyazo.com/14fcb73b78785503ecd9237c998c48d8
gyazo.com/a90c9a8287534f941d1356364a3cfe68
gyazo.com/ef859a3d0728b3124df93ec5f23f7d81
archive.is/dbJKE
8ch.net/pol/res/6097061.html
archive.is/cfcZT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. We all hate the jews and think that they should be dealt with, in one way or another, in thus securing our nations right for survival, and as a means of deciding for ourselves, how to be governed.

Bump

2. We want to bring the Overton Window s far to the right as we can. Be it by supporting Trump, Trump winning the presidency, the European nations shifting to the right, or overall shitposting about Hitler.

A thing that should be mentioned is that shills and even most shitposters never use the word "kike". They might say "nigger" but would never ever mention the jews.

Well i can agree that there is a pathetic group of people trying Too hard to fuck up this board, from long time ago. The funny thing is they have failed miserably kek

3. We all have the word National, or Right Wing embedded in our philosophy, regardless of the word that follows it. We want to bring in as many people with an ideology supporting Nationalism as a means to an end.

They haved failed at D&C but it's still annoying that they're trying to prevent normal discussion for normal Holla Forumsacks. Also, they might not be a threat now because their numbers are too few but look at what happened cuckchan's Holla Forums simply because they got shilled so hard and because of women.

4. There is a world conspiracy, involving Jews, the leftist, the communists and their group of useful idiots that is currently "in charge". To what extent they are in charge is up for debate.

5. We have to bring down the censorship that is destroying young and old minds alike, and making it impossible for our truth to rise. Be it by simply not giving a fuck about it, or fighting it legally, it is our priority, so our movement can attract new members.

You are welcome to bring in your own points but remember, they have to bring us together.

Ethnic nationalism for all white nations and a return to traditional moral values - an emphasis on family over currency.

I would like to put forward a proposal that we focus more of our time on creating an online web, exposing normies to our cause is the most important thing we can do after all. NOTE: That doesn't mean leaving a breadcrumb trail, just indoctrinating them wherever they may be.

Well everyone other then the Trumpfags

6. We have all witnessed the power of meme magick, and whether it is a divine power or not, the fact is it works. As propaganda it works, as strengthening our own ranks it works, as a way to red-pilling normies it works. IT WORKS! So keep doing it.

There is something strange here..
Where the fuck are the shill posts?

well I gess i will have to replace them

sage
slide trhead
reported
watcha sliding schlomo

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

also Holla Forums is very against yellow teeth

and here the D&C starts. Filtered.

If you have nothing constructive to say, please leave.

That's right, fighting degeneracy is also vital. Because degeneracy such as Trannies, Furries, Gays, and such are known to cause people to be depressed, commit suicide, lowers self-esteem, it's easier to get diseases. We want a healthy society.

Do you not believe me? Just look at this thread

here we go

7. We have to arm ourselves in knowledge, and the wisdom of recognising shills and co-opt movements. We have our purposes, they cannot be changed. It is in our hearts that we know what is right, and we have all the info about it. WE ARE RIGHT, the more we learn about it, the deeper our knowledge is, we only learn that we were right all along. And the deeper we get, the harder the opposition to us is, they only confirm that we are on to something. Shilling is the best exmple of that.

I honestly feel like starting a campaign to purge the faggots over there and bring it to its rightful glory. Even if it is cuckchan, we both have a common enemy

The thing is that the shills will exist always until the Day Of The Rope, so even if we annihalate them, they will return. I have nothing against annihaleting them in the net, but we must firstly believe what we believe and then even a million d&c could'nt tear us apart.

It's useless, the biggest issue with that place is their mods, most of them aren't even Holla Forumsacks themselves. Of course our mods are pretty shit too but at least we still have the upper hand when it comes to fighting the shills so that doesn't matter for now.
Also, because of places like /soc/ and /lgbt/ the site in general is full of (degenerate) normalfags that don't understand our ideology and see Holla Forumsacks as "le dumb racists xddd" like good little goys.

The mod topic is a preferred one this days for D&C
Personally i dont think they are a issue or pretty shit like you say

Aye, I was going to write 'a vehement opposition to any and all degeneracy' but I thought it was covered in 'traditional moral values'. Perhaps being more specific will cut out any chance of subversion by the same types who misinterpret the amendments.

Yeah, a movement based on truth, I figure, would have to include the racial truth (races are NOT equal), the sexual truth (human beings were made from man and a woman.) And a health truth (The things that benefit a human's are good, these that leave him at worse health are bad.) And degenercy is proven to be not healthy. Degeneracy Not.Even.Once.

I would not say it is entirely useless. The boards you listed generally don't touch Holla Forums because of the racist shit. I would blame Milo Kikapolous since he mentioned 4chan and Holla Forums a bunch of times, and caused a massive migration of normie trumpfags and questioning indivduals, which all parrot shit they saw when they first got there.

Is that suppose to be a argument?

Fuck off, Holla Forums faggots. I am tempted to start nailing you bitches to trees. Don't like the swastika? How about your last photo can be with Thor's symbol smashed into your face? Bitch.

You can try it anytime you want mr internet tough guy :) Also did you bothered to read the Sheldon Adelson thread I linked?

And now in normal English please?

Oh wait I get what you're saying now. No, the mods are fucking shit. Inkampfy is a fucking arab/mexican that doesn't even do his fucking job, if the mods weren't shit then why do all those shill/intl threads always stay up till there are like 100 replies?
And if you were referring to 4pol's mods then you have obviously never been there. No shills ever talk about mods because they barely know how this site or its culture work, you can't blame everything on "muh D&C" you paranoid faggot.

this

user saying that whining about mods, in recent days, has always come from d&c shills in order to open up a discussion about you-know-what, which we will not talk about at this time.

in case you didn't notice this is a unify thread where we are supposed to talk about positive topics. If you don't like that then you need to go the fuck to a different thread.

"kike" = FBI's "I'm a nazi" talk

Yeah. I've seen plenty of shills use "kike." They use it excessively though, to the point where it's obvious.

I thought cuckchan was beyond redemption, but I went the other day and was delighted to see multiple Third Reich Imagery threads and positive Hitler threads. Also, there was a really good one from a Swede who had his mind blown from watching TGSNT, but it got deleted after lots of good discussion was had. The average age group there must be 16-18 now, so I think just the occasional raid with NS imagery and facts could do some good. The imagery alone is very powerful.

Well i dont have any issue with some mod beaing a arab or mexican.
Those intl threads stay up some time maybe because the mods are not 24/7 constantly monitoring. I guess they doit for free, they have also lifes apart from being mods for free, so i am ok with that.

You know, that inkapfy mod topic is the tipical subverting method that the shills use to try to subvert the user base against the mods. So i will not follow it.

Personally for me, i am okay with that guy inkampfy. If you have something more concrete to say about the guy, i will read it, if not i will asume you have been victim of the constant shill propaganda against that particular mod

These are ops posts if anyone else wants to read them. I fully agree with all of them btw. Especially the Jewish question.

top kek, what are you even trying to do?

If you would get his name right, you wouldn't stand out so much evalion shill. You make this mistake every time you post about him

Listen, I don't want to derail the thread, but Imkamphy is indeed incredibly suspect. You can read about it here, where there are at least 15+ screenshots of bans from anons that absolutely did not deserve the bans, in my opinion (you can judge for yourself):

>>>/politics/28110

Also, you should most definitely have an issue with a mod being an arab or mexican, if that were the case (not proven, to my knowledge).

we need more Holla Forums reading encouragement. even the small ironpill book list, reading all of them is hard if you don't have enough free time.

i agree, though I'm more interested in redpilling normies in our local communities

they were spamming the whore whose name shall not be spoken you stupid nigger, and you fucking know it.

remember to filter and report all d&c shills

i will check that link

about the nationality of the mod, i still dont see the issue, can you explain me the issue?

Hello d&c shill threading derailing faggot.
GTFO and do not return.

remember to filter and report

either you are talking to yourself or you are fucking stupid. remember to filter and report all d&c shills

every Holla Forums raid in a nutshell

this

its fucking preposterous. look how quickly these faggots derailed a thread that actually had some pretty good potential!!!

No, I know they were spamming both sides of the equation to completely stifle everything, to which they succeeded. You will find lots of evidence for this if you read that thread. It was also just apparent both sides were being played if you simply payed attention to what was going on. Lo and behold, both sides were played against each other, like usual.

Because this is like one of the last bastions where white people can speak their minds freely, and I don't want any non-white having power over that.

It's typical Marxian strategy.

Every now and then they have a NatSoc general and I think they mention stuff about driving out degeneracy from the board. Sad they never are able to do it

remember to filter and report this faggot

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't just a shill thread to begin with. Someone spammed that other raid thread to death and instantly this one opened up. Then, the retarded mod (no offense) b& that user, thus opening previous shill thread back up to shilling.

If you filter out all the shills/derailers in this thread, its almost every other post. Disgusting.

;_;

reminder that anyone who isn't talking about this, or something very, very closely related to it is a d&c shill cunt. filter and report

dont you think you are being a litle bit too endgy?

It's seriously like I'm in 1984.

Lol, you are. It's a weird world.

well i can tell i agree wi all that

Just pointing out to OP how subverted Holla Forums has become that even kikes aren't a universal agreed upon threat.

In that vein, how do you think the recent Austrian election will affect things? I'm concerned it'll be demoralizing for the nationalist Austrians, but if more local parties can be made and the meme is spread that the election was stolen, it could just increase resentment.

Uh… all actual Holla Forumsacks agree about the kikes. That’s the foundation of our beliefs. You’re reading the posts of shills, who are not Holla Forumsacks.

The shit is cunning, doesn't happen all at once. Some caught on to the shills, so they went all out a last ditch effort, so it seems. I think they go in waves, how the SJWs love their waves of feminism, for example. It's creepy like an occult initiation ritual, rather they have to hide their intentions until a point where they can bring gown the board. Might start with threads about Holla Forums is satire, certain kinds of bait with that. Or maybe more specific about prompting the user base to choose whether the holocaust is a hoax or not, generally pointless shit that it all about planting and reaping doubts and frustrations.

ftfy

in what fucking universe

Yes, that's true - that and not wanting white people to go extinct.

wat

there's a thread for talk about that. please go there.

why are you derailing the thread by chatting with a shill? what are you doing? filter and report. literally filter anyone who brings up you know who or muh crappy mods, and 3/4 of this thread is gone. wtf are you doing?

Anyway, I'm relieved as OP by what reaction my thread has brought up. It looks as all of us are aware of how to spot a shill. I always though of Holla Forums as a recruiting and learning board for organisations that many of us might join or even found IRL. The knowledge of spotting shills IRL is the most important there is, next to the 7 things I've established. Remember them when you are at the eve of the Day Of The Rope, or when some of you join political parties or movements. I certainly hope that Holla Forums itself can someday become n organisation, but until then, remember your principles, alliegiences, and your faith in victory
Sieg Heil, comrades!

I'll post some more universal rules of us, as soon as I come up with them. But 7 is a good number, nonetheless. 88 would be better, though. I urge you to think of these rules yourself and always see them first in our potential allies

I only hope the mods took note of the shills in this thread and saved the IPs for future use. This was a fucking shitshow. Great points, though, OP.

Sieg heil, kamerad!

Stop being so shallow, user. I don't believe there were any legit shills in this thread. And I know you're going to un-filter me to read this.

Shills can play both sides; this is not a difficult concept to grasp. It is a classic and effective way for them to control the narrative. You must always ask, from all angles, "Who benefits the most from this outcome?" "Does it help the jew?" That should always be your focus.

That's a good point. Pragmatism. Is what we do or post here another step in reigniting the Reich. It deserves another point.

8. Whatever works. We cannot subject ourselves to rules that are drawn out by our enemies. We will do what we must to ensure our victory. Before we do anything, we must ask ourselves. Is this beneficial to us? If so, do it. If not, don't.

It's almost like this shill doesn't know he's filtered. Please go spread your muh mod cheese-tooth garbage elsewhere, asshole. I'm not stupid. I've been watching you assholes for over a week now. I know your speech patterns and I know your strategies.

Yes, simple and direct.

From what I've seen, I don't believe it's a shill thread. None of OP's points of unity really struck any potential place for division. Even the bit about meme magick had the "whether or not it's divine" aspect to avoid any exploitation of religious beliefs.

gfhgf

agreed. OP is fine. But, 3/4 of the posts in this thread are from shills. If you can't see that, then you're hopelessly lost. And, since its basically only shills left in this thread, I don't know why you are bumping it unless you're one of them.

#14) We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

this dipshit right here is the real d&c shill. probably that same guy was spamming another thread for hours

The number of shill posters is verified from an importance of a thread I believe. It is more important to d&c at someting important, rather than a usual shitposting thing. We have to realise that we are dealing with government, or at least organised shills. As OP i hate to brag, but keeping unity is the most important thing there is, it is why i made this thread.

Another great way to spot a shill is this: they will never ever actually engage in a sane, composed conversation with you.

Kek, kek, kek, kek, kek….

It's an anonymous board. What do you expect?

This thread is supposed to be AGAINST D&C, what is your problem with the English?

You state 2 contradictory opinions there, my friend, or even several. I only saw that this minute. Like in you stated that
and in
you state
and next you sieg heil me. And still, even though you do not provide nything constuctive, you shit on others they are the shills. Who are you jewing exactly?

IN THIS THREAD WE POST NOTHING BUT COMMON POINTS, IF YOU DONT POST ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE, YOU ARE TO BE DISREGARDED

Good question! All I know is that on non shitposting topics, anons that want to learn or get to the bottom of something promote the discussion in such a manner where the truth can be found, because that's all they want, whereas a shill (or just an asshole) fouls it all up on purpose.

bump

So back to the point.
We know what we must do, and that is the 7 points dogma, that I've layed down. If a person agrees with all of those seven, or even most of them, they are your friend and possible ally. This goes without saying, that caution is needed always, and if someone claims to agree to them, they are still to be watched upon. But if you establish that they truly believe these points, then the road is clear. We have to work together in establishing an overthrow of the Jew empire.

yeah, like this shill right here (filtered)

Did you see the new faggot bait thread that someone threw out there? Holy shit, they couldn't even keep the facts of their lie straight. I can't tell if the people falling for it are ours or are just the shills trying to drum up a scene. Preposterous.

kekd. good one.

Yes. Yes they can.

I posted that I thought we should organize some sort of flyer/sticker/poster that would redpill normies. I've been trying to get people to talk about this for about two weeks now, but every time I do, it always gets derailed.

also, pointing out shills IS constructive, fam

It's the internet. Anything real needs to be done by those that meet up in real life.

Well, there was the chalk for Trump, but it didn't work as good. For now we have to stick to the internet. I've though of Holla Forums as a unified regime of shitposters for a longtime, but for this we need our own ethnical unity, and there isn't such a thing right now, not with the constant subversion.

How fucking retarded are you?

Three shitposts and that's it. So, the answer is "real fucking retarded"

There's no reason we can't design a (or several) posters that we think would be effective in redpilling normies and make them available online. People can or can not drop them around town – that's fine. Just like people can or can not try to redpill people around them IRL.

This sort of defeatist attitude is what needs to be stopped first and foremost, imho fam

Spot the irony?

And exactly why are you sging the thread if you think it's so good?

No, no. I said you are filtered. You probably don't know what that means since you're just here from reddit to shipost. look it up and don't talk to me. Or do. I don't care bc I won't see it. Have a nice day, user

As long as the white race is addicted to…

-Jew created Christ insanity and worshipping it's false Jewish god.

-Voting in Jew controlled elections for Jew controlled "great white (false) hope" candidates such as Donald Trump.

-Watching nigger ball be it NBA or NFL on the Televitz and continually trying to justify so doing instead of ceasing their anti white activities…

You morons can shout "D and C", "Shill" and "Chaim" to the rooftops and the white race will still come out on the bottom against the Jews.

The white race needs to change its bad habits period point blank.

There is no getting out of the Christ insanity issue.

Whites can't just "sweep it under the rug" it is Jewish and anti white and MUST go as also the idea that we're "going to vote our way out of our problems" MUST go.

bc its almost all shitposters right now, and even the OP is being a defeatist cuck – no offense. Why would I want to subject the rest of the board to a thread that is almost all shitposts?

Put the crack pipe down before you post.

It's a goddam anonymous forum. Expecting normal identities are not possible.

Pretty sure he's a shill. ID him and look at his language use. It's like he has a glossary right there with all the commonly used Holla Forums words so he can fit in. He stuffs them into each post. On top of that, for all his talk about this thread being filled with shills, he's the only one here who's caused a fuss about anything. That about says it. (He could just be a moron too.)

Here's what your Lord Adolf said about Christianity.

I am being a defeatist cuck? You have another thing coming, boy. I would like to send a message to all of those who shill in this thread, I may not exactly know which ones of you are shills, but rest ssured, you are only prolonging your rule. What you are doing, trying to win with us at this mental chess game, is making us smarter, and more aware of your techniques. Most of us here are younger than 25. Do you shills even imagine what we can do if you vaccine us to your lies? We will not be stopped. We will not give in or give you a moment's notice. We will burn your future to the ground with what you taught uf to hate by posting here. You're in to one hell of ride.

Well, a good consensus point for the Christians versus the anti-Christians would be this: Christians are fine as long as they put their race first and don't go out of their way to help shit skins. If the Christians can do that and mind their own business, they're absolutely fine with me.

YES

yeah that was before he got elected when he needed to get votes from christ cucks.

Look at the Hitler Youth handbook here and see what our lord has to say about christ-insanity after he got elected. Links related:

gyazo.com/dbba0a6645a033918de60a6fb0ac9d66

gyazo.com/14fcb73b78785503ecd9237c998c48d8

gyazo.com/a90c9a8287534f941d1356364a3cfe68

gyazo.com/ef859a3d0728b3124df93ec5f23f7d81

get rekt christ cuck

Trans Nazis punks talking tough on the internets.

When are you brave Trans Nazis going to "gas the kikes"? Where is the "race war"?

Reported for INTL.

Posting facts from a credible source is being reported by christ cucks again. You faggots never change.

Read it for yourself. The Hitler Youth Handbook goes into the christian plague about 1/3 of the way scrolled down on the top link I posted. The screenshots are all from that first page

Kill yourself

Yes yes we have seen all of Hitler's words in the 20s and early 30s when he tried extra hard to placate to the Church that opposed him.

You'll notice he stops sucking their cock later on, which is why most quotes about that religion take place before election.

In reality, and private, most of the upper echelon of the NSDAP was either against vehemently Christianity or preferred it die a natural death quietly. There were several movements in Germany when the NSDAP came to power that tried to help ween the German people away from that proto-Bolshevik religion, including Positive Christianity (which mostly failed) and Gottgläubig which meant "believer in god" and nothing more (this one had millions of "members").

Actually the party was officially against christianity openly and publicly hence why they published it in the Hitler Youth Handbook. Link Related

Christianity is "pro Bolshevik"? Stalin and the Jews murdered 100 million Christian Whites.

Troll someone else with your bullshit.

competing globalist universal equality ideologies are still degenerate inhuman globalist universal equality ideologies. Bolshevism and christianity are two nostrils of the same kike nose

No White Nationalism is the anus of Judaism.

prove it faggot. I just proved that the National Socialist German Worker's Party was openly against christianity.

Prove what? WN only serves the political interests of Jews. It have never in 50 years helped one White get a job, business or civil rights.

Christianity isn't a race. They could have been Muslim whites or Pagan whites or fucking Tengri whites and it wouldn't have made a difference when the intent to was to reach a kill quota every day.

WN rebuttal. When is the next White networking meeting? All other races have thousands of them.

Why is that Adolf? Could it be the endless WWII nazi fetish, "niggers, kikes"?

Prove that WN works in favor of the jews. WN is a broad term so you should define what you mean by WN

WN can be any kind of pan-European nationalism tied to the blood of people who originated in Europe especially relevant in the mystery meat former colonies.

So you are just about the gibs? typical christian thinking just like a nigger

You still haven't proven anything unlike what I have proven. Don't take my word for it. Read the Hitler Youth Handbook yourself

Prove that Jews run the world and WN are pathetic powerless wankers in the internet?

kek since you got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT you are retreating from your original statement. This is the sign of a defeated bitch.

Prove that "WN is the anus of judaism" like I told you in the first place

I don't give a shit about the youth handbook or Adolf or National Socialism. Hitler destroyed Europe when he attacked(his orders against the advice of his generals) the Soviet Union.

And the fucking camps….now we have the "holohoax".

GODDAMN IT POL GET IT TOGETHER. THIS IS A THREAD FOR OUR COMMON GOALS! IF YOU AGREE WITH THAT THE JEWS ARE TO BE DEALT WITH AND THAT WE ARE NATIONLISTS, ALL OTHERS ARE IRRELEVANT AND CAN BE ESTABLISHED WHEN WE GAIN POWER!

Jews have always encouraged WN. The "Nazi" Frank Collin aka Cohen is one that used that era to propagate the Holocaust myth.

Everytime a Trans Nazi opens his mouth the Jews put it on the front page for political gain.

You are not "Nationalists". You do nothing in real life. It's all J/O fantasy wanking.

This is the first time I've ever called someone a shill on this board but, you clearly are one.

"Hitler destroyed Europe totally not the jews and their shabbos goyim in USA, UK and France who went to war with Germany for no reason and allied with the communists" only a true kike or bluepilled faggot like you could say that

Yes he did. Why do you think his own military tried to kill him? They were pro German.

You know nothing about me. You are saying that nationalism in Europe doen't exist? That we arent gathering up? That Trump is just a reality show? Look around. The people around you will be the ones that prove you wrong. Just don't stand on the wrong side when it happens.

yeah the jews totally want Whites to work together.

jews display degenerate skinheads, there are far more refined WNs like Richard Spencer and others, the jews absolutely do NOT support that

Spencer? When has he or any other "suit and tie" WN ever encourage Whites to network and care for each other in real life?

Never. But donations…..

Results are the only thing that matters.

shabbos goyim or christ cucks like you who want to destroy Europe. Hitler saved Europe not in full but, in part. All of Europe and probably the entire world outside of USA and Canada would have been full blown USSR status is Hitler didn't fuck up the soviets when they were off guard.

The was was against the bolshevik kikes not the Russian people.

You need to lurk moar if you think Hitler destroyed Europe, that is normie tier shit

WN are not Nationalists. Trump and many European leaders are.

You clearly know nothing about Spencer or NPI. Spencer is getting the most results out of anyone in the pro White sphere.

Watch his videos or read his articles or watch videos of his events or go to an NPI conference and see what he is doing.

So much has grown from Spencer and NPI. Open your eyes

It's all fucking bullshit.

WHERE ARE THE WHITE MEETUPS IN REAL LIFE? NONE!!!!!!! GET IT.

A conference. Just laughable.

STOP BUMPING EVERY FUCKING MEANINGLESS "LE REDPILL OPINION" THREAD OR THE OBVIOUS: "WOW WOW WOW WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PERSON ON YOUTUBE OR CNN SAID THIS – FUCK SWEDEN – DON'T YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL SAD Holla Forums?????? DON'T YOU FEEL SAD?!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A TRICK

This.

Inkampfy still needs to go though.

Hi Holla Forums
filtered

I second all of them.

Whatever you say, Imkampfy.

Evidence of mod astroturfing is bait? Really nigger?

Reported.

While this is generally correct, I would put it more in these terms:
The most important thing is the advancement of the truth, and the restoration of reality to accepting it. If your beliefs cause you to sidestep, or disregard the truth uncovered by Holla Forums, then your beliefs are a detriment to yourself and everyone else.

This puts the onus on everyone to consider their actions before putting forward their beliefs. Whatever position you put forward, if it shows no action from you personally, it has no merit.

You have evidence of astroturfing, but the sandnigger pic, as it is presented, is evidence of nothing. The easiest, most reliable, bulletproof way to find out what the mods are all about is to see which threads they sticky and which they bumplock. Here's the pattern as I've seen it, and I present it without comment on it's legitimacy:

Threads that support/vindicate the Jew:lock
Threads that support e-celbs:lock
Threads that point out Trump's strengths:sticky, or permitted in any number
Threads that point out Trump's weaknesses: lock
Threads that are race realist:sticky
IRL activism threads: sticky

Of course I realize that the type of moderation you can expect changes by the time of day. The type of moderation we now have is not ideal, but workable.

It's more than just mod preference. You have a teenage girl who comes out making videos with statements like "I don't believe that there were gas chambers" and it descends into eceleb bickering, fine. Not a great reason to ignore but it worked on me.

Then her channel gets taken down and there seems to be an avalanche of negativity towards her. So what if youtube deleted her, she's a teenage girl. She looks like a teenage girl. She talks and acts like a teenage girl. Nothing to see here guize, one user even posted about how she cheated on her boyfriend hence was an obvious shill.

By this time there's still no sticky (of course) and the mods, instead of deleting and banning spammers, are bumplocking threads and refusing to allow new ones to go up. When asked about this up pop various anonymous IRC/Skype logs that are laughably, clearly fake. Add to this a vol with history in similar /int/ goonery
archive.is/dbJKE
getting caught agreeing with himself, among other scumbaggery, and anybody who agrees with the first post ITT should see there is a problem here. At least if this board really is anything more than a joke.

20,000 views this week and still not even in the catalog here.

I haven't seen a single you-know-who thread all day. The d&c looks like it's been pretty holocausted..

See

Please feel free to explain how it's not you pulling D&C.

Why did you post a selfie?

Reported.

Whatever you say Inkampfy.

Reported for eceleb bullshit.

I get it, man, but you're still hoping for some kind of savior. The internet is already being stitched up - the golden days of the wild west will soon be over. If the white race/whiteness/civilization is to survive, it will be because of the moves we make in real life; by being an example for our peers in real life. This is the only hope I have.

I TOLD YOU THIS THREAD WAS GOING TO TURN INTO A SHIT SHOW

I TOLD YOU AND YOU CALLED ME A SHILL

DFGBHFRHBDR BHYTRYHRTYHTRYHR

HTRYNRTYTUTMUTYUJYTUTYTYU UJYT HYTHJTY JJYT YT JYYJ TY GHJGT GJ GJH J

OH GROSS BRUSH YOUR TEETH

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

DFSDFFGDVE SDTGER GTFRG 6T5YHEYH467 I957E68T6ENUH NBUHY56Y5YH65 UUH

OH GROSS BRUSH T678I8,I Y7I88IUUIY,YH,GHIOUR TEETH

UI7YLG87T6, 678YI9789.I7U97.O87TRFG7

So you're fine with mod gaslighting? Shutting down/smearing anyone who dares speak up against zionist jew liars and thieves? Aren't you part of the problem at that point?

And it's not just about ignoring people with the balls to start a youtube channel and show their face, it's about NOT creating or participating in a chilling effect to anons who might be thinking about doing it. Want to make your own Hitler redpill video? Ha, expect the same reaction as tumblr or kikebook with better astroturfing.

That's not what I said. I'm saying that there's nothing that is going to be done about it, and you are better off applying yourself IRL to persuade your social circle by way of leading by example.

Reported for supporting a kike shill.

So this board is just a joke then + history revision should be kept off the internet. Got it.

But not reporting the spam here, right?

Nope, nothing to see here folks.

YOU ARE AN ANTIKIKE SHILL

YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE PRO-KIKE JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY ANTI-KIKE

One advantage 4/pol/ has, all the autistic tinfoil shitters moved here instead of shitting up 4chan crying about the "JIDF forum sliders" or whatever nonsense.

The mods showed their true colors by never banning the spammers, dismissing all the reports that Holla Forumsacks sent in about said spammers, banning completely genuine Holla Forumsacks for no good reason (see pics), and anchoring, while not banning the spammers, the one containment thread they allowed, so nobody knew about it. Mods are extraordinarily suspect now.

Look at these ban screencaps, please. You think it's right to allow for these Holla Forumsacks to have been banned, and yet jew dog spammer and his friends get free reign?

Both sides were played against one another to ruin any sense from forming on the topic.

Holla Forums mods confirmed for 13 year old boys

Yep, Gex is a shill too so is anyone spreading the message on the internet. Holohoax, based Hitler, "internet people", all just meemz bro.

Hi there

I AGREE FUCK THEM

CHECK EM

HERR IT IZ NIGGA

OFF BY ONE

THIS TIME

← THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY……

DUBS

GOT IT

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I bet you that the reason for this is industrialized countries cucking themselves to help third world shitholes by subsidizing their population growth.

They need to get their shit together and that can only happen if we leave them alone. We can offer them information, but not money or free stuff like food, meds, healthcare.

It's that same international socialism shit that's ruining the world. Globalism really came into it's own just after world war two and this coincides with the spike in third world population growth.

I think, anyway.

Case in point of what I said here

I reported 8b98fa over 2 hours ago for spamming, and if you check the board logs, mods have been online and just dismissing lots of reports, no bannings, which a spammer should receive as per the fucking rules themselves: "No spamming. Doing so will result in a ban" (rule 2).

linus is a cuck

We should also all agree that globalism (essentially global socialism/communism) and the international cabals pushing it are a cancer upon this world and must be eradicated for everyone to live in peace and prosperity.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

LOOK HERE LOOK HERE LOOK HERE LOOK HERE

50% OF WORLD FUNDING GOES TO THE HIGHEST GROWTH AREAS – MOSTLY IN FOOD AND MEDICINE WTF!!!

Those who are anti white are my enemy and every day I work to combat them, by bettering myself and the white folk around me.

We are coming for you, its going to happen. Its too late to stop it.

yeah right you aren't doing shit pussy

Reported.

(checked)

We can probably also agree that the relentless pursuit of truth is of utmost importance

Yeah. Globalists. The only thing we should be giving people is information and education. This is the only thing that allows a people to grow.

Also…
Look at how little aid they needed before we killed him.

You must be blackpilled. Keep smoking, degenerate. Kill yourself.

The Philippines has the most right wing government on earth at this moment.

You powerless faggots can only post "dank" memes about a frog, chink anime shit, and hope that an egomanical, nearly senile 70 year old reality T.V. start is actually going to build a fucking wall.

So if this is just a stormcuck circle-jerk about

you faggots can fuck right off, eat shit, and die.

things to remind yourself before shitposting about being a proud aryan

1. you're a faggot
2. you're NEET
3. you can't climb up the flight of stairs in your basement without gasping for breath.

k

The spike probably had more to do with the Haitian earthquake diverting a lot of funds. Then after it was over the funds went back to Africa.
Niggers none the less.

Nah that spike is in N and Central America. has nothing to do with Qaddafi

this see

Or you could open your fucking eyes, you goddamn idiot.

how are they gonna get their electricity. that's the big problem

okay smart guy. nice argument

okay smart guy. nice argument

we are wealthy because we have robots. robots take electricity. wake up faggots

I meant the little red line for North Africa that increased right after 2010 when we started ramping up the shit in Lybia, hitting a sudden 5% in 2011 when Gaddafi was killed.

Even though Lybia was a sandnigger kingdom, Gaddafi himself was pretty fucking awesome. He was North Africa's Hitler.

Lybia was basically the ONLY African country that had its shit together and it was because of him.

You don't even notice the bright red North Africa line in this graph because Gaddafi was basically carrying them all on his back.

Then crooked Hillary killed him for her (((buddies))).

And now it's a shitshow over there.

SO YOU ADMIT THIS WAS A SLIDE THREAD

alot of N African countries aren't as bad as we might think, tbh fam.

Agreed. And globalists destroyed the best one.

Great job driving a unity thread into the ground faggots

Most of the shills are government agents.

The main aim of shills on this site is to divert attention away from terrorist activities.

If you mention actually doing anything outside of the democratic process (attacking anything, reprisals, vigilante action), you will be quickly slid.

DAILY REMINDER OF HOW THESE FAGGOTS WORK

1) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IF YOUR THREADS GET DELETED SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

2) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING IF SOMEONE SPAMS YOUR THREAD SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

3) NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU AND THE MODS ARE KIKES/ETC

4) MAKE THREADS ABOUT [BULLSHIT]

5) IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT CALL THEM KIKES

6) IF THEY STILL DON'T LIKE IT SPAM THREADS AND THREATEN THEM

7) IF THEY STILL DON'T LIKE IT MAKE THINLY VEILED THREADS ABOUT THE SPAM – ANYTHING TO GET THEM TALKING ABOUT [BULLSHIT]

8) ONCE MODS PUT THE HAMMER DOWN (OBVIOUSLY 1-3 AND) START TURNING OVER THE BOARD BY BUMPING OLD THREADS

9) CONTINUE DOING THIS AND DERAILING THREADS UNTIL YOU STOP GETTING BANHAMMERED

10) MOD IS ASLEEP/TAKING A SHIT/WHATEVER LETS FUCKING SPAM IT UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES —- DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES

1) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IF YOUR THREADS GET DELETED SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

2) NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING IF SOMEONE SPAMS YOUR THREAD SCREENCAP IT AND CLAIM YOU DINDU NUFFIN

7) IF THEY STILL DON'T LIKE IT MAKE THINLY VEILED THREADS ABOUT THE SPAM – ANYTHING TO GET THEM TALKING ABOUT [BULLSHIT]

8) ONCE MODS PUT THE HAMMER DOWN (OBVIOUSLY 1-3 AND) START TURNING OVER THE BOARD BY BUMPING OLD THREADS

10) MOD IS ASLEEP/TAKING A SHIT/WHATEVER LETS FUCKING SPAM IT UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

To recap:

1. We all hate the jews and think that they should be dealt with, in one way or another, in thus securing our nations right for survival, and as a means of deciding for ourselves, how to be governed.

2. We want to bring the Overton Window s far to the right as we can. Be it by supporting Trump, Trump winning the presidency, the European nations shifting to the right, or overall shitposting about Hitler.

3. We all have the word National, or Right Wing embedded in our philosophy, regardless of the word that follows it. We want to bring in as many people with an ideology supporting Nationalism as a means to an end.

4. There is a world conspiracy, involving Jews, the leftist, the communists and their group of useful idiots that is currently "in charge". To what extent they are in charge is up for debate.

5. We have to bring down the censorship that is destroying young and old minds alike, and making it impossible for our truth to rise. Be it by simply not giving a fuck about it, or fighting it legally, it is our priority, so our movement can attract new members.

6. We have all witnessed the power of meme magick, and whether it is a divine power or not, the fact is it works. As propaganda it works, as strengthening our own ranks it works, as a way to red-pilling normies it works. IT WORKS! So keep doing it.

7. We have to arm ourselves in knowledge, and the wisdom of recognising shills and co-opt movements. We have our purposes, they cannot be changed. It is in our hearts that we know what is right, and we have all the info about it. WE ARE RIGHT, the more we learn about it, the deeper our knowledge is, we only learn that we were right all along. And the deeper we get, the harder the opposition to us is, they only confirm that we are on to something. Shilling is the best example of that.

8. Pragmatism. Whatever works. We cannot subject ourselves to rules that are drawn out by our enemies. We will do what we must to ensure our victory. Before we do anything, we must ask ourselves. Is this beneficial to us? If so, do it. If not, don't.

(my additions:)

8. Globalism and the international cabals pushing it are our mortal enemies: A deadly cancer we must eradicate if we are to have peace and prosperity.

9. Take The Red Pill: Relentless pursuit of truth – no matter the cost – gives us power and incorruptibility.

So, are we all agreed?

Haha
archive.is/cfcZT

Pure coincidence

11) RINSE AND REPEAT

Nothing to see here folks.

Ways to tell that Evalion posters are niggers:

See, they're EXACTLY like niggers.

this is a good example of #2 & #3. see here

check it!!!!

also a little reminder that these faggots admitted this was a slide thread from the beginning

Nice pasta

Nice links

Fags

fucking knew it, this is the same guy that was spamming the other thread to death

you're not fooling anyone, kike

Oh look what got shoah'd AGAIN from a thread. And with all that spam so nobody would notice.

thank god there are still some sane people left here. this annoying and frankly disturbing anti evalion spamming should be taken care of by the mods, but they approve of it?

Also see

before it gets deleted

Also a bunch of anons posting their bans here
>>>/politics/28063

projection much, shlomo?

Mods (you) could easily verify if that was the case.

Deleting/banning anyone who doesn't see straight through your 6th grade tier bullshit is a good way of spreading the message, keep it up.

nice reverse psychology

thanks, user. hopefully this filthy kike will get tired of spamming all day long, eventually, unless it's his job

Its very simple: There's a Marxist behind every problem and behind every Marxist there's a Jew.

you're confusing me with someone else, I've never said anything of you being a mod, although I wouldn't be the least surprised

stop repeating yourself

archive.is/cfcZT

confirmed jew

oh, his posts are getting deleted. finally

they are right. you should actually go to /politics/

I have an admission to make. I am the volunteer right now, and I am the one who made that graphic. it was me (somewhat) wrongfully banning everyone, and it was me doing the dogposting and walls of REDTEXT.

It's not all my fault, though. The BO told me to do it to distract from what the so-called spammers were trying to tell the board. The whole thing was one big psyop, and I really can't stomach participating in it anymore. sorry.

Bump

bump this. i agree. its terrible what I've done. I've been spamposting this whole time, and what they say about me banning people is correct. pretty much everything they say about me, and the moderation of Holla Forums in general, is correct.

You're better off sticking to the spam strategy. Making new pasta might hurt your wittle head but nobody said goonery was easy.

your other thread was deleted, wasn't it? how do you explain that, then?

Why is spam ITT allowed to stay up? Why aren't those users being banned?

When you are asked why you have been a troll, you'll discover that no matter what answer you give, it won't be good enough.

[shilling intensifies]

oh lordy

the spam itt was deleted. only the truth stays now, like

this is all the truth, and that's why it is still here

okay man. the jig is up. you don't have to keep defending it. look, I deleted all the spam for you. what else do you want?

not sure what to make of this attempted mindfuckery

maybe, but before you know it he might start spamming his ass off again. such a sudden turn seems a bit too unlikely for me to dare trust this guy one bit

What is the board owner's name then

Why don't you turn on your volunteer trips and prove that you're really a volunteer instead of a shill and a nigger

all I know is that he's definitely the same guy who was spamming the "what's being slid?" thread for hours

Protip: you're the "beta lefties" he's talking about

good video

praise KEK!

TRIPS of TRUTH!

What began as a rash of shitposting turned into contentions about le evalion, and that has morphed into a full blown spasm about the mods. All of it seems to be an attempt to feel out the board, though. Gas the kikes, race war now, I suppose.