Since BO is finally active

Since BO is finally active

When are the constant trump or Holla Forums threads gonna get taken care of? The cartoon threads? The truthseeker/dunk/mcdonalds threads?

Go back to /a/ faggit with your desperate hunger for BO cock.

Q U E E R
U U
E E
E E
R R

Are you a retard?

Why do you fags keep trying to fuck up Holla Forums? The board is fine just the way it is.

It's more of you sound like some /a/utist begging for big meido to protect you than an actual implication of you liking mongolian tapestry shows. If you do then /a/ is just the board for you though They like mod begging rulefaggotry a lot there too. You'd slide right in.

Freedom for all - Equality for all,
No Ids, No flags, just benevolent mods

It obviously isn't since the BO has become forced to moderate. If he's gonna do this then helping the rest of the board would be nice
The truthseeker and retard saying drumpf all the time derail threads and spam up half the threads.

It's Holla Forums and Holla Forums cucks who want to ruin the only good board on this site.

Forced by who?

Bogdanoff.

all pro-trump anons should be permabanned, this would solve 230% of all problems of this board.

He has bumplocked three threads all of which are cuckposting threads. You should get the hint of the only thing he doesn't like here. Keep salivating at the thought of getting everything you don't like banned though. I'm sure it will happen any minute now.

Good, that meme sucks now

never ever

Cuckposting was done on Holla Forums for years but he recognizes it as cancer. He should open his eyes to the other cancer taking residence on Holla Forums to make this board truly great again

no, it's just like old 4chan Holla Forums used to be before the mods and rulecucks.

I STAND WITH THE BASED MODS OF FREEDOM AND TRUE COMMUNISM

Why don't you just go to 4cuck? I'm not even kidding. You'll be much less likely to get triggered there, "racism" and "trolling" are bannable offenses. You'll love it.

More likely that he never cared much for it himself and has sensed that the majority of the board is bored with it too and feels comfortable in discouraging it now. This is just a theory but it's obvious that there is only one or at most two anons still invested in it now and it makes sense for him to make his move now if he is going to.

I don't have a problem with racism or trolling unless it's spamming up the entire board and threads

You really thought it was that easy, goon?

How come this never happens anymore?

Dissapointing tbh, 0/10 see me in the cuckshed after class

He's already dealing with that forced meme

How much anime does the board owner consume?

0/10 see me in the cuckshed

it keeps breaking.

Hmm interesting.
Tbh I like keeping threads alive for weeks or sometimes months at a time to see how long I can continue it.

Looks like he dealt with your bitch made thread too.

BTFO

This is necrophillic.

Not deleted. He wants the discussion to continue

Sure he does.

It really just isn't funny anymore, I'm sorry man I used to laugh but now it's just kinda sad that you want it to keep going

He anchors your threads