Is jim selling our data ? does he have enough computers ?

Is jim selling our data ? does he have enough computers ?

tell me Holla Forums I worr

midgets and pigs can monitor and record ips now?
awesome.

Is he autistic?

who? op or jim?
positive on both

Yes he is selling your data

do you have a larger image of this?

yes and yes

Just open the image in a new tab, it'll resize to it's actual image size, 8000x5000.

What data do we have here?

ひろゆき

No it doesn'r resize it, tried that already.

Cock pics and pedo clicks. Wanna buy some?

yes he is. i bought data from jim.

maybe josh wasn't so bad after all.
looks like we got uncled

Have you tried opening it in a new tab and THEN clicking on the image to zoom in? Are you using firefox to do this?

Otherwise you're fucked, because it works fine for me.

There's no proof that jim ever sold data from 2chan and there's no proof he's doing it here.

Meanwhile, the owner of 4chan was caught doing it back on 2chan and is likely doing it again.

I wonder how much moot got for the sale of 4chan anyways.

use the microscope you use to see your micropeen. that should help you user.

There's no way of knowing who was behind the 2chan breach. Jim and Hiro blame each other. The fact is that the user data and cc info was stored on servers belonging to and maintained by NTT.
When Hiro says he was unaware that the data was stored at all and that he had no access to it either, you are free to disbelieve him. Likewise, when Jim says Hiro dunnit and he had to seize the site to guarantee its future ability to cover server bills at NTT, you are at liberty to believe him or not.
Of the two, Jim is the poorest, the least internet savvy and has a richer history of dodgy business coups.
Hiro tax-avoided and rustled govts: his profile is far closer to the chan userbase than an old and greedy ex-recruiting sergeant. You may not like what 4cok has become, but it grows daily and quite probably makes money by now too.
Blame who you will for the 2chan debacle, it's clear who came out better off.

YES and YES

hmm. nice post

i bought some user data off Jim a little while back. it just said "Bunch of faggots shitting on about nothing and a bunch of Trump astroturfers arguing with a bunch of Clinton atroturfers".

you better believe it, faggot

I had to save it and open it.