SJWs In tech - The boogy men (women?)

So, i didn't think that this thread was worthy of /metatech/ so i decided to post it here.

I commonly see people on this board and other places judge software based on if the project has been contributed to by an SJW. Some refuse to use the software if it's been contributed too by an SJW.

e.g,

If you're going to cherry pick which software you're going to use, you might as well not use technology, because all technology has been touched by someone who does not have the Holla Forums outlook.

I do not support SJWs, But it's pointless to bitch about them, because they are a botnet that cannot be avoided. They are everywhere, anyplace, anytime. You cannot escape the "botnet" of sjws by using Lynx over firefox, because Lynx runs under the Linux kernel which has surely seen contributions by SJWs.

So then, if you use GNU/Linux, You are using SJW code. Not using Firefox is pointless because Your OS is "backdoored" by SJWs. Of course, the same can easily be said about Google, Apple, and Microsoft.

I think that hardware / software should be judged by it's functionality and it's respect for the four freedoms, not what the contributers do. If the software has a CoC that you don't like then fork it. If you don't like the foundation behind that software then create your own.

SJWs ruin everything they touch. It's sort of an unwritten law of the internet that people have noticed.

A big case is reddit going SJW.

Agreed, but the thing is, SJWs have touched literally everything.

searx *Company name Feminism* Or *Popular Project Feminism*

Even fucking BSD had an SJW contributor. It's inescapable. (In technology, anyway)

Just ignore the Holla Forumstards because the mods refuse to do anything about them.

I'm fine with anyone in tech as long as they leave non-tech stuff at the door. Mozilla is full of people who pretend they know what they're doing, and firefox is suffering from it. That's supposed to be OK though because at least they got rid of that evil, intolerant guy who hates gays because he donated to some thing ages ago. :^)
The RasPi foundation are just as bad. It isn't hard to have a simple social media account, and talk to people about computers. Instead they started whining about Gamergate and when GG gave them the benefit of the doubt they doubled down. Meanwhile level-headed companies like Olimex just make good quality stuff and get customers, because they actually give a fuck about the tech in their boards.

Hedonists are almost worse than SJWs, stop being a pussy fence sitter

You have a containment board where the scary other opinions can't touch you. Go there.

Go back to Reddit, sjw cuck

These people don't actually contribute though, unless you consider a CoCK to be a contribution.

SJWs don't contribute any code. They're diversity chairmen, HR, public relations people, project managers, etc. This nevertheless does huge damage to the overall product because of how much control these people have.

In order to stop them, one must hold to account the people who hire them. Go to these companies and organizations and ask them why they hire people with openly racist and sexist views. This is the only way to fight SJWs - turn their logic on them.

They contribute a lot of README updates and complaints to inflate their shithub score.

I'm actually really interested in what the big tech companies get out of them. They must have hundreds on payroll with 6 figure salaries but they're getting absolutely fucking nothing out of them as far as I can tell; more like negative value as they get great devs fired. Businesses are greedy as fuck so there must be some value to them for doing this. But what is it?

They swing in accordance to society's attitudes. Public relations are very important to big business, so they follow whatever's popular and trendy among the lowest common denominator.

Up to the end of the Reagan era for example, when it was more popular to be conservative than liberal, "for the whole family" was a very popular buzzword used by big business. Nowadays they avoid using references to conservative family values because they are no longer popular.

They get diversity points. And don't forget that, while most businesses are greedy, they tend to burn money on stupid shit because someone at the top thought it was a good idea.

You got that analogy wrong, they are not botnet. They are equivalent of malware of tech industry simply because they made decision making based on idea of muh feelings, muh discrimination which benefits nothing in technology.

pick one.

Nice logic.

Distilled water is toxic.
You suck at analogies.

That doesn't make sewer water more healthy, Pajeet.

U wot m8? I know long term consumption of distilled water can have negative effects, but to call it toxic is a bit of a stretch.

Explain this to me. You have literally the whole Internet available to you. Facebook, Twitter, Github, Reddit.
If all of those options are too mainstream for your edgy tastes, then there's 4chan.
Why then, would you pick the one imageboard with lower activity, the one place that isn't completely drinking the multiculturalism kool-aid in full?
It's like you want to find people who disagree with you just so you can get mad at it.

It isn't though. Drinking distilled water in place of mineral water means you'll lose out on the health benefits from mineral water, but if you drink distilled water and have another way of getting the minerals then you'll be fine.

Nice defeatist attitude.

Some people like to argue. Until Holla Forums turned to garbage I loved going there and getting into intense but fair discussions about topics I normally don't agree with. Sometimes I would change my position, sometimes the other people would change theirs, and sometimes nothing would happen at all.

Seems pretty normal to me but then again I browse Holla Forums so.

laughinggirls.jpg

4chan is as mainstream as reddit. Fewer people visit it, but it's definitely known to the public. Anyone who says otherwise is deluding themself.

Holla Forums was never about arguments, you cuntnigger. Shows how much of newfaggot redditor you are.

The problem w/ SJWs in the workplace isn't primarily the inate incompetence--that's an annoyance but it's not in general a threat to the project's success (unless the company has too many in place heh) or to you're welfare.

The problem with SJWs in the workplace is the threat to you're employment or reputation when you're attacked by one of them.

And yes they are a nasty bunch of backstabbing graspers who just want to be the center of attention OP, and rightly deserve to be shunned in tech or any other industry.

Holla Forums was about discussion of politics and world news.

I know this is bait though and I forgive you.

you seem new at this

This. Acting like a problem is unavoidable therefore you should just roll over for it is
A) Insane.
B) Obviously D&C shilling.

FSF puts the liberty of computing above all other petty squabbles while the SJW do the very opposite and bring in the 'cause of the week' to the forefront at the expense of the original project. They don't even bother with bullshit justifications that it's going to help the project in a roundabout way anymore.

>implying they aren't actually actively causing damage to society and everything within it because they are the footsoldiers of the jews

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/tumblr/
oy vey

Consider suicide.

Pick one.

FSF puts memes and degeneracy over making anything actually worth using.

Both mah niggah. It's all unironic hitler-posting and echochamber now. Although I guess to some degree it's always been like that, but it's completely unbearable these days. I've tried to give Holla Forums more chances ever since I stopped going there and every time I feel like I need a shower and perhaps a vomit afterwards. You're welcome to your opinion but it's wrong so. :^)

This is why we hate Holla Forums

That's how they get you fam

Hod thats so stupid. What it is depends what what caused it to be at that level.
If you were drinking from it its half empty,if you were filling it its half full.

No you hate Holla Forums because you are from reddit or Holla Forums. You are an sjw cultural marxist cuck which is why the things on Holla Forums bother you so much. Just hang yourselves and do us all a favor.

Well, see, now that's part of the problem. No one can legitimately dislike Holla Forums because DEH R DA SHILLS XDDDDD.

Because Holla Forums is right.

>>>/auschwitz/
You do need a shower.

Kill yourself, cuck.

what?

Meant for

Cool. Since that is the case I'll get in the showers if you go first!

Noice bait

Why so much hate for Holla Forums ? What you call Holla Forumsaks outside of Holla Forums are usually just baiters... besides, Holla Forums is fucking hilarious even if you disagree with their opinions. Just admit that words like nigger and faggot trigger you.

This is one of the main reasons I dislike Holla Forums.

Then there's this.

But I know you're baiting and I forgive you.

I do believe there's a bit of distance between
and
>violence, harassment and abuse of position is OK if done for the cause
Despising one doesn't imply you're the other.

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

It's really common practice, the pleb needs an enemy in their own social class, otherwise it's class warfare and chaos.

Just don't waste too much effort on this shit. There are more important things to care about.

You don't need third-wave feminism to cause SJW-esque damage. Screaming "cuck" and "shill" at everyone until they give up works too.

Why do cucks come to 8/tech/ when there's cuckchan /g/? They're like rapefugees, having shit up their own community to intolerable levels then migrate and immediately start shitting up their new one.

Nice 4chan meme bruh

It's not about whether an SJW contributed to a project. It's about whether the project is being lead by/owned by SJWs.

It's like I'm in the twilight zone....

I also find it particularly funny that the second user uses the refugee analogy because Holla Forums are the refugees of Holla Forums shitting up all the other boards by not respecting their culture.

more liek tales from the dark side I wish I had a button in a box for you

Fuck off shill nobody wants you here

>Every board needs to be one with the other boards. There is no boarder between boards. it's globalism for chans. Hilarious
Time to come back to the real world, user.

I bet you like hyperscat

I don't need to imply that Holla Forums is a bunch of hypocrites, they prove me right with posts like yours.

I never moved the goalposts, you're simply constantly looking for ways to prove that Holla Forums is a shining beacon whose shitposted memes give all us plebeians in the lesser boards something to look forward to, instead of the streetshitting pajeets they know they are.

also
Oh, so you're contributing to me derailing a thread? Doesn't that make you something? oh yeah, a hypocrite is what :^)

no just the folly of your logic for now

from these you made tremendous leaps

and my answers were

you post that last one a lot by the way

and you somehow made another giant leap

You're on a multiple board witch hunt using the tools of hyperbole and strawman shitting up threads wherever you go no matter the board, you clearly don't care about hypocrisy

now make your closing statement so we can stop shitting up and derailing this thread

Thank you for posting survival guide.

Also
I don't know what land you're living in but clearly it's not reality. This is one board, and I am one person. The only way you could come to this conclusion is if you hamfist Holla Forums in there.

Okay, you're a faggot.

I can't really say much more than has already been said because you used the equivalent of "really?" to dismiss my counterarguments as wrong. So you'll just do it again to any of my others.

Me? You're the one unironically using that beaten horse that is 4chan's "cuck" meme.

nope. you came as refugees when moot fucked you in november. the first mass exodus was Holla Forums in september.

red indians=wizchan
whites=v
syrians=pol