MEET THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL: ZIONIST BILLIONAIRE OLIGARCH SHELDON ADELSON

MEET THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL: ZIONIST BILLIONAIRE OLIGARCH SHELDON ADELSON

Sheldon Adelson says he will Support Donald Trump
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/sheldon-adelson-says-he-will-support-donald-trump/

Sheldon Adelson: I Endorse Donald Trump for President
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Donald Trump gets Long-Awaited Sheldon Adelson Endorsement
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker

Adelson implores Republican Jewish Leaders to support Trump
bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump

Sheldon Adelson is Poised to give Donald Trump a Donation Boost
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html

Sheldon Adelson backs Trump Trip to Israel after $100m Pledge, Sources Say
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
rjchq.org/lewis_m_eisenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_M._Eisenberg
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/rnc-trump-fundraising.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/rnc-and-donald-j.-trump-campaign-announce-joint-agreement
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-15/eisenberg-will-become-top-republican-fundraiser
archive.is/qPDz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another shekel for you!

Do you still want me to make the deposit in your paypal account, or do you prefer bitcoin?

Great argument, Trump cultist.

Keep up the shitty work.

Why do you accuse OP of being a Jew/shill? Is what he's saying untrue? Why can't something like this be discussed seriously anymore?

Why? You aren't going to convince anyone, nor change the fact that he's going to become POTUS.

Oh shit, I forgot, Trump isn't Hitler!

Therefore I guess everyone should stop supporting the guy who wants to deport the spics, end wars, lower taxes, end TPP/NAFTA ,etcetc

OP is a faggot

Not news.

The ADL has published a number of articles/press releases against Trump. Overall organized Jewery is absolutely against Trump.

JIDF has adapted their strategies, albeit crudely. They've realized that jews are distasteful, wretched creatures and they can't create a positive narrative around them on sites like this.

So instead, they use the unbridled, near-reflexive hatred, mistrust, disdain, and rejection of jews by painting everything that that is bad for jews as being jewish. If you bring up that Trump has lots of Zionist connections, all of his kids are in relationships with jews, etc., you are called a jew shill.

not really unexpected. The parasites will always migrate to a stronger host.

YEAH LET'S ALL VOTE FOR HILLARY GO..er..GUYS :DDD

We've known that if Trump wins over the RNC, they're going to back him whether he wants them to or not.
The same goes with every other kike money mover.

Continually bringing this up for months on end is a thinly veiled attempt to D&C.

Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Trump because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!

Sad!

I think there's enough evidence out there, directly from the mouth of Donald Trump and his son Eric, that brings this claim into question.

If you actually read what Trump has said, it doesn't sound like any Mexicans will be deported aside from hardcore criminals [who get deported anyway when they get them in custody].

I don't think so, Jamal.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Are anti-Trump shills so slow in the head that they now report on news that was actively discussed and naturally cycled through over two weeks ago?

/thread

PARASITES WILL ALWAYS JUMP TO THE STRONGEST HOST

lol semen

Reported.

Indeed, which is why Donald Trump jumped to the Republican Party.

Ebin :^D

This. Not all kikes are hysterical spergs like Shapiro and Kristol. There were Jews who supported Hitler for fuck's sake. Some kikes put their own skin and shekels first over Jewry and paranoia.

What is Trump's Jewish cabal?

Like a rat, the Jew will jump from a sinking ship and board the next, only to chew a hole in the hull and sink it as well.

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

sage

Gas yourself

I think you've got that about right.

The Donald Trump campaign intern astroturfers are poorly attempting to use reverse psychology.

Commit suicide.

There's a last option left for Trump opposition.

After he is in power, feeling power high (anyone does), to circle him with an Entourage of people that slowly warp his views.

This is their final card. Only Holla Forums can prevent this, it's the blindspot of the God Emperor

Curious how the Jews, who almost seem to be on each others sides, are clearly divided on Trump.

What does this mean?

Donald Trump has been surrounded by Jews his entire life. This is nothing new.

Do some reading about Trump's background.

Jews have always controlled both sides of the Republican/Democratic artificial divide. This is nothing new.

Trump doesn't smell kosher enough to slip past the (((electoral college))) yet
He'll need more big Jewish defectors to keep the ruse cruise going

And yet he has Republican jews bashing him and even supporting Hillary. There is clearly something here that unsettles them.

We get these shill threads every day. Same tactics, same language.
You kikes couldn't be more obvious.

See:

Just wait for Hitler goyim.

Guess that means we shouldn't vote then, eh Mr. Shill?

Or maybe we should vote for Hillary?

Or some third party loser who won't win?

Yeah, that's probably what's best.

They know, we like Trump, they know we like nationalism, so they're trying to divide us at the seams. Which is what you're attempting Moshie.

>even though Obama was supposed to be the one to kick off the race war and fuck all actually happened, I'm sure a Hillary presidency would hasten the collapse

MEET A NEWER MEMBER OF DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL: WALL STREET OLIGARCH AND 9/11 CRIMINAL LEWIS EISENBERG:

Lewis Eisenberg – Finance Chairman, Republican National Committee; Chairman, Trump Victory Fundraising Committee

rjchq.org/lewis_m_eisenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_M._Eisenberg
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/rnc-trump-fundraising.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/rnc-and-donald-j.-trump-campaign-announce-joint-agreement
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-15/eisenberg-will-become-top-republican-fundraiser

If any of the anti-Trump posters in this thread
actually believe what they're pushing, here's a thought. Have you ever considered that being a businessman basically forces you to associate with jews? Being anything at all, for that matter. An actor, a banker, an artist, a politician, a taxi cab driver; All roads lead to jews at various levels. Having association and even business relationships with jews is not cause for condemnation, for they have permeated the world so effectively with their beliefs, intent, and bodies that only when the actual people of the world rise up will you find opportunities to go jew free a majority of the time.

Furthermore, Trump is basically walking a straight line to the White House at this point, and believing that jews and their cohorts would simply watch and grumble is a fool's thought. They'll jump ship, sidle up to him, offer favors and recognition while hoping to influence him. Donald's not dumb enough to turn down a powerful ally for the time being, even if they're unsavory. Whether he dumps them or keeps them around, that's another story.

In short, Anti-Trump shills should be reported and ignored at every turn, and anyone who is genuinely doubtful of Trump should be provided a good, calm reasoning as to why he's our best option. Helping to soothe someone's doubt is not spoonfeeding.

Just wait for Trump goyim.

If you think Trump support just came to this board from outside then you've just outed yourself as someone who's not been on Holla Forums for even a year.

Fuck off.

Eat shit and die, Trump nigger.

What's to discuss, you Hebrew shill?

Trump is in bed with the Jews, by all appearance.

We know.

We've known for months now.

It makes absolutely no difference.

You have only so many options here.

You can not vote, which is generally gay defeatist shit and exactly what our enemies want.

You can vote for someone who cannot win, see above.

You can vote for Shillary, but that's even gayer and even more what your enemies want.

Or you can vote for Trump, whose campaign has shifted the Overton window and who offers some potential for improvement, even despite being in bed with the Jew and potentially being what your enemies want - though, given how much those enemies are shitting blood over him, fair to say that he's our enemies' least favorite option on the table.

So, if you aren't an absolute fag, if you've found Kek and realize how amusing this will all be, and that it almost certainly doesn't make a difference, at all, clearly you support Trump.

If you shills weren't so obviously shills, I'd think you were just autists who can't into real politik, because this is some basic bitch stuff right here - and you're basically just campaigning for Shillary at this point tbh fam, whether you intend as much or not.

kill yourself, renegayde

You seem frustrated, like a cuck.

Really frustrated.

Salty, even.

Salty cucks are the worst tbh fam.

Top Kek!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PACO!

I hope somebody murders you, OP. You're the butthurt Evalion shill.

See:

I really wish somebody kills you the next time you're out shopping at a grocery store. I hope you run into a homicidal nigger on a chimpout

Okay Gawker, you can go now. We already had threads abut this.

thanks for the info, you just convinced me to vote for hillary!

See: PIC RELATED.

Yes, wanting to discuss something must mean that you be in love with Hillary, BLM, and Tel Aviv. I mean there can't be any reason other than that.

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier

Who do you think you are convincing?

Do you think the fact that a billionare business interacts with jews will make us all give him up, that we expect him to be some kind of 14/88 gas the kikes?

Fool

YOU'RE TWO WEEKS LATE.

You're dumb.
Here, let me spoonfeed you some logic.

YES, wanting to 'discuss something', if that 'something' is 'TRUMP IS A JEW LOVER!", IS DIRECTLY FUCKING EQUIVALENT to being in love with Hillary, BLM and Tel Aviv.

Again, Trump appears to be in bed with the Jews.
We know.
We all know.
Its well established.

And it doesn't matter, because he'll be funny, and because his candidacy serves our purposes, and because we cannot know that he's in power whether or not he'll go full Jew-puppet in terms of policy.
And because, most importantly, there is no concievable way in which he can be a worse entry in the position of US President than Hillary Clinton.

Yes, we know that too.
Its not about beating Hillary on some silly Democrat/Republican basis, its about both being shit, and having to choose the one which is less-shit.
The lesser-evil, if you will - which isn't any sort of idealistic betrayal, because EVIL IS ALL THERE IS, there is no GOOD to offer support for, and absence of support for the lesser evil (or attacks upon the lesser evil on the basis of being evil) ONLY AIDS THE GREATER EVIL.

You help nobody but Hillary Clinton by shitting on Trump.
There is no argument contrary to this stance, because it is a logical reality: If two parties are in competition, aiding one directly equates to harming the other, and harming one directly equates to aiding the other.

If you shit on Trump, regardless of your intent, you are aiding Hillary.
And, conversely, if you shit on Hillary, you are aiding Trump; again, regardless of intent.

So, if one is to assume (and its a big assumption here, I know) that you aren't TOTALLY FUCKING RETARDED, one must also assume you recognize that this thread - this 'discussion of something' - equates to nothing more than shitting on Trump, in the context of something we already know (him being in bed with the Jews).

And, as has been established, shitting on Trump is directly equivalent to aiding Hillary.

Why are you campaigning for Hillary?
You can have a discussion on this issue without it being in the context of shitting on Trump, but everytime this stuff is brought up, its all TRUMP WILL CUCK YOU DONT VOTE VOTING DOESNT MATTER UR A TRUMP SHILL TRUMP IS A JEW TRUMPS KIDS AND JEWS HES SO SHIT DONT VOTE GOY.

And you wonder why people accuse these people of being shills or morons?
Well, only a shill or a moron would struggle with that concept.

Well the Putincucks have been with us forever so sadly chances are pretty slim.

Jews have different factions. And infighting. If Holla Forums believes in equality of jews amongst themselves, that would be an ironically marxist standart thought even if fairly brief.

If a jewish faction of which Trump has no experience or immunity in dealing with starts to infiltrate, it could get troublesome.

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR

Why should I vote at all?

This election is the same as all previous US elections since Carter. Trump is the least worst, but he is no hero.

Who could have guessed?

Why not? This board has pretty much become /trump & ewhores/

ok I get your point.

In another words, Trump has dealt with Jews in all his life. That means he instinctively by now knows how to crack tough deals from them. And it shows, just see how much sleep they lose over Trump

What if some "exotic" type appears, it's a potential outside problem. Was thinking this like a SWOT analysis. I'm not saying it will stump the Trump, I'm just saying it is something to look out for.

/thread

Nice dubs, but not all jews lose sleep over Trump. This is a coup de tat of jews against jews behind the scenes.

Checked.

False.
No election in US history has been more important as regards the future of the nation.

Understand this: If Trump loses, if Hillary or whatever stooge the Democrats roll out wins? America is done.
If Trump wins, America is probably still done, but the keyword is, as always, 'probably', because we really don't know what the fuck to expect from this fucker once he's in office, meaning he could go full good-goy on us (as the shills/dim-wits point out fervently) or he could be mostly shit but do some good stuff (like build the wall) or he could actually turn out to be pretty rad (unlikely, but possible).

But he's the least worst, on that issue you agree.
Therefore, you want him to win, obviously.

See, again, I think you autists just don't get how this works.
The only question is, do you want Trump to win?
Nobody with a brain thinks hes a hero, and nobody without a brain as to realize that fucking matters, at all, because they're too stupid one way or the other.

I don't trust Trump as far as I could throw his fucking yuge private jet with his fat ass inside - but it serves my purposes to see him defeat Hillary Clinton, on several fronts, most particularly, the ideological front (ie, pseudo-Nationalism defeating Progressive Liberalism, if only symbolically and/or in the minds of the people).

What Trump IS doesn't matter nearly so much as what the people THINK he is, that is the lesson.
Whether he'll actually DO these things is irrelevant compared to the value in the people SUPPORTING HIM in saying such things, and not being ashamed of it anymore.

I've said this before and I'll say it again:
Do not have FAITH in Trump.
This is the mistake the progressives made with Obongo - they believed his Hope and Change shit completely, and were dejected when it turned out to be bullshit.

So do not have faith in Trump - but support him anyway, because regardless of what HE does, THE PEOPLE COMING OUT TO SUPPORT HIM IS A GOOD THING, ALL AROUND.
And we want that, we want the people supporting these concepts - and, frankly, if they, particularly the slower portion of the population, start to have faith, and end up dejected?
All the better.
Maybe that'll teach them… Probably not, mind you, but maybe.

And a potential victory, no matter how small in effect, is preferable to an assured defeat, especially if great in effect.

I have yet to see anyone make a decent argument against support for Trump in that context, and oh boy, have the shills and cucks and morons ever tried.

In any case, regardless of your FAITH in Trump, you ought support him, meme for him, GIVE HIM YOUR POWAH, because his victory?
Its a victory for you, and your ideals, if your ideals are anything approximating the ideals espoused vocally on behalf of the average Holla Forumsack on a daily basis, regardless of his actions once in office.

There's going to be a lot more of this. Never let their past kikery fool you. There's an infinitesimally small list of things kikes can do to wipe the sleight clean, like killing themselves.

Donald is just the forerunner.

He will suck the Jew's dick.

As almost any other before him.

But he is the first one of a new CONSERVATIVE wave, that can't be stopped.

And this wave won't give a fuck about Israel.

I have to same feeling so no obviously not.

when you can't beat em, try and co opt them

Saved. Everyone take note: this ^ ^ ^ is the kill shot, this is what you should reply to all the anti-Trump trolls. Demolishing political correctness and the power of the media is more important than Trump.

The only antidote to decades of ruinous rule by a small handful of elites is a bold infusion of popular will. -Donald Trump
archive.is/qPDz8

I don't know for sure what he's going to do once he's in the White House but he started a populist fire that's going to be hard to douse. He has already earned a first mandate.

168 days, 5 hours, and 37 more minutes until this board can finally be done with Trump.

You with Her, user?

im a cruz missile now

Chan worshippers need to be removed. How could you care more about MUH BOARD CULTURE than your nation? scum

America is dead you retard.