Does anyone know the name of the song?

Does anyone know the name of the song?
Paid with images of ATMs that were blown up. I'm brazilian. I worked for this bank. This is typical here. I just have this cool to offer.
I apologize if I wrote something wrong.

Please.

Bump.
Please do not try to fuck me. This is a state bank and anything related is a federal crime.

Brazil is a shit country

Bump.
I tried with all recognition program that i know. recently a radio station here in my city uses this song as sticker, but the ape is such that no telephone to contact they have.

Sorry, wish I could help but no idea.

Thank you anyway.

CCR - It Ain't Me

Fuck you.

fine, if you're gonna be like that then I won't tell you the actual song

Yea… Like you know. Anyway… I'm just want know,,,

I do. it plays all the time on the radio station I listen to at work

You know the name? Seriously, anom. for two years I want to know the name of this song. Even before the webm.
I have little to offer but know that will have my eternal gratitude. If a day comes to Curitiba in Brazil I will give you free beer and landing in my residence. I'm not a crazy or freak. Suffice search for "CAMBALHOTA" in 55chan.org
i have a pub. hue. all i have is hue and beer.

I have no idea how long the threads remain alive here, but if you shazam and send it to [email protected]/* */
man… you realy can ask whatever you want (my butt, my mother, my property and my soul are not available).

Someone could at least indicate a board or chan where it can be more successful. I'm begging here.

eh fuck it. being cruel isn't as fun as I thought

it's Chanson D'Amour by Manhattan Transfer

if be cruel he was not gratifying, know that today you was a good anom and made me very happy. Know I'm infinitely grateful and that while we will never see us or we will be nearby each other, I give you in embrace.
You were a good person today. You are 1000 steps more closer to heaven even though each step that may can get given to opposite direction.
Man … thanks.
You make my day.
I do not know how to thank you properly.

I will post brazilian shit.
I do not know if you like it but I hope at least have fun.

Hueolimpics. we feel deeply ashamed because all this shit.I apologize for our existence.

Brazil. Where green water is the norm

The Rio 2016 commit said that chemistry was not an exact science. I think they were consumed by cultural marxism hahaha

The pools were full of monkey piss in Rio

I remember I used to know this guy who hated his country so much, he would get triggered if someone brought up where he was from. He used to say he was from Paraguay, Argentina, Venezuela, and even Peru. He learned Spanish and English because he wanted to disassociate himself so much from his country because of how much he hated it.

I asked him before

I stopped asking questions, and began to resent Brazil with him. I can't fucking stand the sight of the country at all either.

Pic related (I'm not black)

Apology accepted, now move along, sir.