Ghost LIVE!

Ghost LIVE!
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ro0kykLoLk

Other urls found in this thread:

tinychat.com/ogcapitalistarmy
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is one hell of an impression of Bill Clinton

Why do you keep spamming this e-celeb camwhore?

SAGE

Kike detected, filtered

SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE FORT MCMURRAY

I AM A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP

try again tomorrow

tinychat.com/ogcapitalistarmy
Listen to 3rd hour here!

What did he say about the Rothschilds again?

FUCK TEXAS

ghost fucking sucks dick. michael savage all day.

DAT WANDERWALL REMIX

I almost made it a minute.

>>>/gaschamber/

Ghost is pretty based, and I'm pretty sure he's a crypto-nazi. Last week, for example, he had people calling in playing johnny rebel songs such as "If I could be a nigger for a day," and he'd let every song play to about their end.

Good show, I rate 14/88.

For anyone wondering- yes, Ghost did do a NWO episode a few weeks ago in which he called the Rothschilds the truest form of capitalists because they own every facet of our lives, down to what we think about and the symbols that control us.

Honestly, I saw the episode as one big troll in response to his Holla Forums trolls because it was so sinister it couldnt have been directed at his regular listeners. He basically pokes fun at them saying "you laugh at the capitalists now but your asses will be the first ones thrown into FEMA camps and I'll be sittin here laughin from my high rise" (directed at healthy ppl living off the govt dime).

It was a really good broadcast, pretty unprecedented. Eye-opening at the least, I'd encourage all Holla Forumsacks and nimble navigators to strap in and listen to it.

Your life may depend on it

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1

Daily reminder: Ghost is an everflowing fountain of knowledge and brims with meme potential. Anyone who has good communication skills should consider creative ways to filter his broadcasts into more palatable mediums, because he's insanely aware but equally volatile to most people (including us). In short, he's invaluable to all redpilling efforts.

Also he's fucking hilarious.

What are you implying? Your post is really cryptic.

I noticed that too. It seems his anti-racism is in-character. This guy found a brilliant way to get kids to absorb his ideology, we could learn a lot from him.

That broadcast and the one before it (248) really surprised me. I didn't realize he was so deep and most likely a /fringe/ wizard.

Oh for sure he knows a little bit about esotericism, little bit about everything it seems. But that's the thing about Ghost, he acknowledges everything that's real but only spends time on what he (or we as a people) can change. Path of least resistance and all.

Also the user with the "cryptic message" was just voicing disdain for Ghost's vernacular

Fuck this neocohen baby boomer faggot.

You just can't handle capitalism, can you milkylicker

Kill your self