Will these heroin overdose pics convince you not to use the drug?

Will these heroin overdose pics convince you not to use the drug?

fucking kek

More dead junkies. I fucking hate junkies.

I don't abuse Heroin I can stop anytime I want.

Never was going to try it. Hell if I'm afraid of swallowing pills for medicine I doubt I'd be injecting myself with that shit.

The people who end up using it are ones who don't think it all the way through or who would do it anyway, I honestly don't think pictures are going to have much effect.

meh. i have used heroin 5 or 6 times throughout my life and have never had any issues.

where are the od'd femskanks

thread is gaybait

why are people so bitchy? wah wah this person died let me be such a selfish piece of shit and moan about them so I annoy others who want to do whatever they feel like

you do realise you go to heaven right? you do realize you meet them later right? wah wah I can't see them for a few years.

cmon dont be a bitch

everyone goes to be with God in the end

yeah okay there m'friend m'buddy you keep believing what the sandniggers believe

i will pray for you, m'friend

Finally somebody cares for me

I repent

Praise the lord m'friends

Those pics make me want to do heroin.

Post more justice, OP.

Does heroin taste like butterscotch?

I was going to laugh at white people dying but the last one got me.

It's so sad to read that.

lol no overdosing is way harder than the media portrays it

Kinda hope you do overdose someday soon.

fuck you opiatefag.
I fucking hope your overdose is broadcasted around the world so the rest of us can enjoy your death.

a lot of these deaths would be avoided if heroin was legalized and regulated, and junkies didn't have to shoot up in private

You can't have "a Heroin" without an Hero

that ain't what the bible says

Yup they should be allowed to shoot up in schools and churches and the government should set up free herion deposits for them. There should also be doctors who are paid just to tend to our junkie friends.

nice strawman

EUTHANASIA SHOULD BE LEGAL END THREAD

This.

I take Bathsalts with a Krokodil chaser, I'm no junkie.

Too late I already tired heroin before it was cool

Aww fuck mephedrone was the shit. I used to get that stuff shipped in bulk from Michigan back in the day. Instant classic. I did it constantly every day for like 6 months. After my guys got popped I eventually had to kick because that shit is so rare. I was in a pretty rough state at the end of that, a lot of mistakes were made. I've tried other cathinones but they were all just shit.

damn they must have gotten some top quality shit fuckin awesome

A heroin is an anogram of I an hero

emilyposting should be a bannable offense tbqhwyrn

I have a fetish for throat gagging drug addict whores, I love this.

this

moar

I've been doing Heroin for decades, I ain't addicted.

The vast majority of heroin ODs happen after the user has been clean for a while. Then they get back into it and take as much as they used to or more, forgetting that their tolerance is gone now.

So if you quit heroin, remember that. And stay strong.

Throwing addicts in prison ain't gonna help em either. Banning shit doesn't work, you think this would be obvious by now.

maybe convince not to overdose with heroin tbh

this

I "Anit" …? what are you a fuking hillbilly?

I mephedrone is pretty easy to make.

well, it was his last time

At least we're not being shot all the fucking time by police. And except for Tom Hanks, none of us have AIDS.

Overdosing on heroin didn't convince me to quit so pictures of random people overdosing probably won't either.

I tried some krokodil this summer, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Felt like sort of histamine-y heroin with shit in it.

That's not Frank.
(checked)
Nice