Question

What happens in Europe if you dont deny the holocaust but you think it was a good thing that happened? Or be like: 'its so sad they couldnt have killed all the Jews'

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/342513-dog-nazi-salute-arrested/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It depends. In most countries that'd be neo–nazism and you could be arrested. In others that's hate speech and you could be arrested.

Anti semitic scum, get of my board! I love da jooz.

I'm pretty sure all these anti-hate(oy vey) laws we've got in Europe are only really enforced if they're high profile, writing "gas the kikes" on your facebook wall will hardly get you into trouble

What if you deny the holocaust but you say your perfectly fine with Jewish people? What if you were a Jew denying the Holocaust?

Probably the same thing that happens in America

j/k, they probably file it under anti-semitism like they do in Australia and make you embrace your inner bagel.

Same thing as if you didn't say it.

Not sure, I don't recall such a thing ever in Europe. David Cole (USA I think) caught a lot of serious shit from jewish community for his documentary.

rt.com/uk/342513-dog-nazi-salute-arrested/

I'm quite sure Robert Faurisson never said anything against the jews, but he went to jail for denying the holocaust.

People will associate us with Jewish mania.

what happens to you depends on your political leanings, gender and ethnicity

Jews stay fearful of the goy, the gullible goy ACCEPTS THE GUILT, the former don't assimilate, and purport fear and hate of the goy even more, Europe is unable to convince them from coming out of their tiny chosen bubble into which they have been enveloped. Meanwhile reparations are paid to fix the damage.

Mind you these are the lesser Jews we speak of, not the ones in high places convincing the tribal hive mind that they need their own homeland/laws. The ones at the top commit the worst crimes and the ones at the bottom accept the blame and persecution because they are so convinced that they all need to watch out for each other even when their leaders stab them in the back.

Either way you lose OP, since both under the pretext of "stopping anti semitism" actually spread it (fear is a great control mechanism when you isolate a small community) but then again this is probably a slide thread. The Jews on the lowest rung are as gullible as the bluest pilled goy.

Why would you try and deny known historical events anyway? It'd just make you look like a schizo wacko. It's like if a millenial tried to deny that 9/11 ever happened.

Fined or arrested for hate speech.
Jean-Marie Le Pen was fined by the EU for saying the holohoax was a minor detail.

First of all depends on where you're from, here in shitty Eastern Europe back when I still was a normo using goybook I remember seeing people taking pictures with fascist memorabilia and talking shit about Jews and nobody really cares.
In the "free" West, you can only get away with this shit if you're a Muslim.

There were no planes.

Yes, and aliens really landed in Roswell, New Mexico :DDDDD

Oh and Elvis is still alive.

You will get arrested for "hate speech"

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

Since we're talking about the holocaust not being real does anyone have the copy pasta of the whole holocaust denial post?

You'll need to be more specific.

The one with all the links

Or mainly some sources showing why the Jews starved near the end of the war.

I remember a point saying that they starved because the food railroads were bombed by the allies so they couldn't feed the prisoners

Glorifying anything related with the 3rd reich gets you jailed too in Germany.
Quick reminder that murica wrote the German constitution.