Cringe thread let's get this shit on the road

Cringe thread let's get this shit on the road

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OaOyxuNx0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thataboy

I care less if it's a trip, and more if the triper is cringey or not - not sure about this one, but then again I haven't been on here has much has I normally am. Triphammer's probably a regular - though that doesn't tell much.

oh yeah expect this - we have had some real cringefest from tripfags lately, so some user is pointing them all out to scare off the sensitive stupid ones. Also this particular one may believe all tripers are cancer, which at times (and recently) is true for over eighty percent of them.

i'm sorry to hear that about these tripfags

wtf are you talking about

Dub fag

checked

Fucking amateurs!

Trips are the future.

Escape while you still can.

I usually let a tripfag prove if they're shit or not, though I will level with you - when tripfag cancer rains, it pours. I always wondered why someone wanted to identify themselves on a chan (besides to stop samefags - though ids would work) - I guess it's to establish a name with the quality of postings so people knew off the bat whether to avoid a thread. Personally I don't like anything identifying me (kinda the basic idea behind chans) but to each his own.

it's all part of a plan that will take the chans by storm

I see you there, Rachel.

some may spike a trend, but unless laws are passed most anons will always go for anonymity

night

Thank you for sharing this information with me

How irronic

youtube.com/watch?v=4OaOyxuNx0U

Have sex, and lose weight

Wow, you're cool. Hang yourself

Begging, pleading you to take a shower, hit the weights, and to get a clue

Tell us about how many chicks you've banged last night.

I fucked last night.

:^)

Kek. What a load of shit.

What makes it even better is that the only argument they have for people being against avatarfags is "it's someone spamming threads with a proxy".