How do you feel about female pedos?

How do you feel about female pedos?

They are damaged goods.
They don't want to actually protect the children from harm, like nature dictates.
Part of me says they are bad and should be put down.
Another part of me says they would be perfect fuck toys.

There used to be a board in 2014 with nothing but unironic pedowomen posting. One kept an active blog of their life. A global mod deleted everything and the pedo women left.

I feel pretty ok about myself

If i was a kid that got my diddy diddled i'd be fucked up.

mother?

female pedo here ama

Are you a female pedo?

No, also, nice dubs

I'm 33 nigga,why would I care about some bitch who wants to fiddle kids and not me?

ye

you're not me fuck off :OOO

should be treated the same way as male pedos

It'd be interesting to hear a female pedo side of the story instead of male pedos.

Maybe they can say "ive been horny since 10" and would shatter all the moralfags reality.

Honestly if it wasn't socially stigmatized I don't think there'd be any real danger in it. I'm not sexually attracted to children or young adolescents. But it's stupid to not recognize that people of all ages have property rights over their own body, and therefore should be able to engage in any consensual activity involving it. After all, what can a person possibly own more authentically then their own body?

Hang out with me on >>/liberty/

I've had a bit to drink fam ;_:

Same with male Pedos

I wonder about the true number of male/female pedos and hooking them up

Well, we need verification that you're a woman, so my question is:
Are you going to show us timestamped tits? Or are you going to GTFO?

Would you rather the boy be old enough to actually cum, or young enough to not cum?

Kill yourselves

>>>/ss/ is love

May the >>>/fart/ be with you

Post more before I go to jail.

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

I've heard this before. Is this spam copypasta?

pasta

When did you find out you were the way you were?

err this was directed at>>6091823

breddy kingy

I've talked to and interacted with a lot of female pedos and might be able to answer some of your questions, if you're interested.

what kind of people are they? beta females?

Alpha females, really. None of them are submissive and they know very well, and are confident about, what they want.

have they actually done anything? what are they hot?do they think what they do is wrong?

Generally they limit themselves to simply going for very young-looking young-adults, or older-teens. For the sake of honesty, as well as to answer your other two questions, I do think they are hot and I am dating one. I think it's right so long as they're not going after prepubescent kids.

Glad to hear that!

tell me everything

Ask away

So, greentext an experience you enjoyed or the girl or boy particularly enjoyed gauging by their reaction?

I am male pedo ama

fyi, i just reported this thread to the missing childrens hotline, the FBI and Interpol.

Mad that i never got to fuck one
Mad they get let off by the court so easy

thanks

I think they should go to jail too

When can you kill yourself?

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

amazingly hot

Women can't be pedos because women can't rape

Yes

Tis true, but I was sexualized early at age 8 so what goes around comes around I suppose.

I wish I knew pedos irl but we're all too chicken shit to meet up can you blame us?

my AOA is 2-8. I don't really have a preference is there is ejaculate or not though. I'm more concerned with his body and what not.

I've been this way for as long as I can remember being sexual. I would date men my age to fit in especially in highschool, I tried going after the boys who looked super young or had younger brothers

can confirm

Technically I've statutory raped someone (it was completely consensual ffs) idk I go back and forth with it being wrong or not. I think if society were more open about kids sexuality it wouldn't be as big a deal. It doesn't matter either way because the risk is not worth the reward imo.

Please please please show us your boobs …and everything else please please please

Ive never done anything really im scared of the law tbh. Closest thing i ever did was about 7 years ago i sucked face with this girl and later she told me she was 14 I hadnt the slightest when it happen, we just meet while drinking at a party at the local park. She was also very mature 14 year old, breast bigger than mine.

you'recutewhenyoubeg

Boys or girls?

Fucking a woman in her 30's while I was very young would have been fucking amazing. But on the other hand, I hate the double standards when it comes to female and male pedos.

would date & marry.

Nice

niceeee

Female pedos are never as attractive as they are in the news and /ss/ fantasies. It's just like how most male pedos look more like Jim or Uncle than they do Ken.

rip ken

he did nothing wrong

So you're saying that it's ok as long as the pedo is attractive?That sounds good to me.

Holla Forums is always right ==:^)==

Story?

Story?

How were you sexualized early?

Would you rather date a young-looking man or a masculine man who would share a boy with you?

marry me.

According to what?

why even live, Holla Forums?

They're not that uncommon as you think. Being a woman has the advantage that you can spend a lot of time with children without being accused of pedophilia. Their sexuality is also much more sophisticated.

Where are the mods?
I thought they were banning you nasty weirdos

6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions

yeah clearly pedos triggering you is what needs to be banned and not the spam.

They deserve death for attempting to spill semen
Besides, it's not nice to anthropomorphize females like that

Leave the sailors out of this!!!

Don't cut yourself on that edge

So true bro… luckily my 26yr old wife likes to rp and insist me that I call her daddys little slut while I cream her pussy.

sexualized how?
male pedo here, found myself being 'aware of attraction' since i was a wee lad, in year 1 (about 5 years old in kangaland) i remember having two female friends who i was 'close' to, nothing really happened except a quick kiss or two and then in year 6 i remember being attracted to a girl about 5 years younger than me
as i've grown up my taste in women hasn't exactly grown up with me, it's just expanded, my aoa starts around 4 and ends when the bad outweighs the good i guess
was it similar with you or did you get raped or something?

Have slept with 15. when 21 but would never do under 18 now, the laws are on look out all the time and even if you hug a under 16 girl you know in non-sexual way people give funny looks/ pedos or hebes are as bad as isil according to media . aoc is 16 in UK.

Basically everything is okay if you're attractive, how didn't you already know this? Did you also not know that you can do whatever you want if you're rich and/or famous?

I wish I was molested by a woman when I was younger.

Closest I got was my 14 year old cousin setting me up on a "date" with her by making me wear a dress when I was 6 and sitting there at a table in her room. Then later that night I snuck into her room, went under her covers and she was masturbating in my face so I watched. Then I tried humping her but she got mad and told me to get out.

What do you think about pedos, both male and female and what type of sentences they should get/if they should?

female pedos are so fucking hot

I hope you burn in the inferno with the jews.

Jokes on you; Hell doesn't exist

I was under the impression we were discussing a woman who had the lord's taste for loli pussy. No one wants shotas tbh fam.

I don't know the difference. I only browse 8ch from time to time

What's the difference beetween loli and shota?

God, Id save those on my computer. If they weren't illegual in my coutry.

I actually have a life. I'm not a degenerate like you.

The same way I feel about male pedos.
Kill them with fire.

>>>/gulag/

ダサい

>>>/gulag/

One way ticket to Sibeeria.

God, Id save those on my computer. If they weren't illegual in my coutry.

>comic sans

(you)

I think I need to stop meeting female pedos that are incapable of or don't want to have children of their own. It just keeps happening, and it's really fucking obnoxious.

How do you meet them?

10 years in MS paint.

Still.

Go to the >>>/gulag/ maybee hard work will erase your degeneracy.

I post CL ads that hint at it, and get in these tease-ish conversations where we're both trying to make sure we're talking about the same thing for like two hours.

I have lots of other weird kinks, so I can drag people down the rabbit hole on okcupid or fetlife or wherever the same way. You feel out what their interests and limits are, find out if anything they like is related or in the same level of the "hierarchy." Make a big deal about beeing really scared of telling them, so they feel concern for you.

You're not breaking the law by just talking about it, sharing fantasies, so I've never felt afraid of "getting caught," or anything. Just have to bee really careful and slow about it to try to avoid revealing yourself to some bitch that's gonna make your shit public.

This is helpful. Thanks a bunch, dude.