THESE GUYS WORK BEHIND THE SCENES

THESE ARE OUR ENEMIES

"For 10 years I lead equality commissions."

"Campaigners like me sincerely believe that if we can prevent people expressing prejudice ideas, then eventually they'd stop thinking them."

Brainwashing commissions
Censorship
Censoring "prejudice" expressions

THIS IS WHY THERE IS NO UPRISING, THIS IS HOW THE SHEEP GET BRAINWASHED AND LULLED INTO SERVING AND PAYING TAX FOR THIS MULTICULTURAL CANCER.

Other urls found in this thread:

amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html
archive.is/c9n4k
youtube.com/watch?v=8U4ANE_-3oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Surprise surprise.

This documentary is fucking based as fuck. Idk what your talking about but your the only enemy here kike.

bump

commissions like these make people like us believe lies and drive us apart.
resulting in acceptance of all races and giving territory/resources to other cultures and making us feel guilty for everything while they take and take from us.

Holy shit. They name the jew right off the bat.

Yeah good statistics, also says something quick about the Rothschilds.

"we should be learning from them"

Oh, they're trying to front-run the redpills.

I remember seeing this documentary back in 2014 and have NEVER heard or seen of it since.

Thank you OP been looking for this gem for literally years. THANK YOU

You could probably use this to push normies along the redpill path though.

I wonder if the english royalty are about to ditch the jews. I'm pretty sure they're intermarried though, last I heard the royalty were all kikes. Anyone have proof of it either way?

Yeah this is a good beginning video for normies just to kind of introduce them to this ideas.

Yeah that definitely could be it but I think it does more good than harm.

SHUT IT DOWN

Did you even watch it?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU WEREN'T LYING

hopefully baltimore starts rioting as I finish watching this and I have entertainment for the entire evening.

I am actually a little relieved to hear this. What he explains is the absolutely most ineffective tactic against thought patterns. It shares the 100 % failure record with Marxism. All it does is provoke a stronger backlash. Not even the egalitarian shit-ideology of islam has ever mannagged to remotely do this. Their narcisistic stupidity must be written into the history of the eventual unrest. Its the only way we can learn a lesson that will survive generations.

The only way prejudice can ever be curled is simply by parring groups into symbiotic relationships, benefitial to both. Eventually this renders the group to merge. But thiis has only ever been done over long time, between groups of similar culture, religion and productive output.

This thread tells me that A: the forthcomming storm will be 10 % on the libtards. And B: There is no way to avoid it completely as long as libs are in power. They are the MAIN escalating factor in this. Finally it tells me that C: Libs wount have the power for long. They solemly believe in the false teachings of constructivism. They believe in forced memes. The meme doesnt make the idea. The meme IS the idea, or its simply just a construct. The answer is not if the Liberal Western World Order will fall, but if it will be this or the next decade. The further it continues, the more ravaging their war will be.

I see they brainwashed the fuck out of you, my cuckservative friend. They're not Liberal at all. It's not a "Liberal World Order". It's always been and will always be Jew World Order and Marxism.

Reminder the MLK Jr. was redpilled as fuck and was killed off before he could consolidate support as a political figure.

Can somebody tl'dr me on this? Also, is it worth watching? What, did this nigger just finally find out that the mutlicult was fucked now that the muzzies are calling for sharia law, or is this just some sort of co-optation job?

He was a pinko.

It's definitely worth watching.

Completely worth watching. I don't think OP even watched it because it's about how diversity is the cause of "racial inequality".

tl;dr:
ex-Diversity commissioner realizes he fucked up and all the diversity pushed down peoples throats have a huge negative impact and perpetuate racism against whites.

Still, the ending could have been better, coming up to a conclusion like sending the minorities back to their home countries.

thanks. i'll have to watch it and see

step in the right direction, and normie friendly imo

OP did you even watch this?

Just started documentary. I'm only 8 minutes in, but it introduces some of the foundations of Holla Forumsack ideas.

No he was killed so the fact that he was a commie and was an adulterous orgy having fuck wouldn't come to light.

No it was because of the CIA connection. The narrative had to be that they were fighting the system, the man, not working with them.

This is nonsense. It's by formally separating them. Keep different people in discrete communities - preferably countries - and their main connections become trade, tourism, and for shits & giggles let's say a presence in the bohemian quarters of major cities. Not only does prejudice rarely have a chance to affect anyone's lives, but who cares if it does? It never snowballs into social strife because the presence of outsiders remains a novelty and the outsiders are protected by those trade and tourism interests.

Pic semi related -

amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html
archive.is/c9n4k

try this url youtube.com/watch?v=8U4ANE_-3oc

you're right, I just finished watching it.

This definitely, prolly going to share this on facetalmud.

I don't see why people think this video is SO REDPILLED.

They still joke around and discuss seriously about racism like any cuck would. It's essentially: the inconvenient truth + dun furget racism is bad.

Reminder that MLK Jr. was planning to push affirmative action and discriminate against whites.

Holy Cuck Batman

underrated post

Whoever is funding/leading the infantry isn't important to the question how do we break their morale?. This threat was about the "grass-root"/City Council level, not the FED-liga.

Most of these people are incabable of dealing with political equations of more than one operation. They are important only in their numerical strength. I think the best you can hope for with these libs, is to turn them against Hollywood, Soros, EU and the FED seperately. Most of them wount connect the dots themselves anywhay. Not untill jewish domination of the west has become mainstream knowledge, and that cant happen before the MSM is broken as a cultural factor. Which is a process that might drag on for another decade.

To the ones doing the legwork its a liberal world order. Thats their dream and thats the illusion we need to destroy. We wount get to re-write history untill after we have won. Millenials might be easy to sway with the whole shebang. But x-ers are entrenched in the lib-dream, while at the same time the more powerfull of the groups for the time being. We need to adress their illusion, if not to turn them against it, then to dishearten them from defending it.

Same poster as you responded to, probably new ip.

You are talking about maintaining an existing state. Im talking about nationbuilding through empire. There is a micro/macro problem with your response. The city-states of Northern Italy vs the creation of England.

He names the jew right off the bat and then goes into black crime and how segregation is natural which implies that MLK Jr. was wrong and that Jim Crow laws were justified. Most people I know have a hard time accepting that, let alone Hitler did nothing wrong.

Downloaded

REEE

this is some Venezuela tier brainwashing

then people will die

this is why you can't post stuff on facebook without a minor revolt, this is why people are not getting redpilled.
this campaigner is the blue pill.

Which makes me wonder if this video is truly red pill.

wow so red pilled
49:50

we haven't just been forgotten. also, we never benefited from any of this. being neglected, disempowered, and demoralized as the ethnicities of our own countries, and then finally a handful of our children getting some attention in a particular school can hardly be seen as a benefit.

if we wanted to learn about and perhaps benefit from other cultures, we didn't have to ship their fucking country here.

despite a few minor hiccups, this is still a strong redpill for the our mentally challenged opponents: presenting to them a rather rational view on these issues.
it's a shame it doesn't touch on a particular key issue that can shake things up much more than the rest. this propaganda wave can't be ridden forever.

Fuck I hate it when people use nouns as adjectives.