YOU MUST SATISFY HER

How could you ever compete?

Little bullS like you should worship me. I can make her shiver with pleasure. I just have to do what comes naturally: fuck her with my Alpha Cock.

No thank you, not today. Good day sir.

I have an 8" dick and have no trouble satisfying women.
I was fucking my GF this morning and she came 3 times, and was going to tell her friends that so they would be jealous.

Sucks to be you small dicked dudes, kill yourself you will never satisfy a woman, even if you give her money, a house, food, clothing, a ferrari, etc…
All women want is cock.

Timestamp or GTFO cock bragger. Mods pls enforce this for all sexes of attention whoars.

by having a bigger wallet
3DPD isn't that hard to satisfy

Face it tiny dicks, you will never satisfy a woman, ever. I'm a manlet and don't have much money but every girlfriend I've ever had marveled at my lovemaking skills and my huge cock.
I can literally fuck any ex-gf of mine I want on demand, they never turn me down because they miss my cervix-punching cock.

Yeah, good luck lol

KEK

Is that suppose to be impressive or something?
Too skinny tbh fam

lel

Small penis = unhappy GF.
Kill yourself, just kill yourself. She will never be happy and your dick will never change that.

Have to save money for a sexbot, faggot

Sexbots are designed to kill off the inferior men and prepare the pathway for the alphas to create a superior genetic society.

So enjoy!

I will, enjoy your hypergamous sluts.
btw your little superior genetic society will go down as soon as people can have children asexually

You can have a massive dick and still be a shitty lay,

Average dick fag here never have any trouble making a women cum and if i thrust to hard I hit cervix and that hurts like hell. like getting kicked in the balls for women…

You'll never know the feeling of being balls deep

also not knowing 99.99% of the nerves are in the 1st 3 inches

Thats what guys with tiny dicks always say. Fact is a woman can feel every inch all all the way to their uterus. My last GF would say "oh I can feel it all the way up here" while she pointed to her bellybutton. Needless to say she loved my big cock

life isn't hentai, faggot.
3DPD wouldn't like it if you were in their uterus

Confirmed for having never fucked a woman

wage slaves have girlfriends
"gangsta" negros have girlfriends
negros in africa have girlfriends
criminals have girlfriends
factory workers have girlfriends

What i'm sayan is that having a girlfriend doesn't make you a better person

Show how little you know.
What womem need is security above all. Maybe a big cock on the side, but money will always win out.

yeah but women can get into a relationship with a guy who has money, and then secretly have sex with the guy who turns her on sexually.

Women need a big cock, which is why they will dispense with security for one. They keep going back to dangerous men for a reason, and it isn't his wallet.

We'll be waiting for you at the gate, my brother.

o-kay…

You say fuck her for her pleasure. I say fuck her and her pleasure

Women care about themselves. You care about them. It works.

Women aparently masturbate with cucumbers.

They will like whatever you have. Just take longer for them to yiff. Some women prefer to fuck longer.

Big duck is more of an adaptation to fuck fat women. So they can get pregnant from you fugging their rolls.

Asian women look like midgets on stilts.

So substitute your pedophile dick with other stuff. Like money or personality (that's a joke).

Women like one thing in life and that is living hapily ever after. Even the biggest dick in the world can't do that by itself.

Women really don't care about sex. It's icing on the cake. Which is moronic because that is the best part.

TCIS: get fit, the blood flow to your dig will make it bigger, harder and longer. Don't masturbate. Don't look at homosexual stuff such as tv except got, what else, radio is gay, education is gay.

There you go. Healthy dick. Girls will want it and you will refuse like a real man and they will flash you their knickers and giggle totally safe from being fucked raw, so they can do anything and you'll punch any guy that slides in expecting attention so the girls can go on being girls.

As for women, they are shy and they have watched gay shit, and they watch it still. They just can't defend themselves and shouldn't. All the gay shit should just be killed off for them.

If someone is preying on you don't praise them of take it as they're wrong. Just don't be a faggot, don't praise power either. World should be powerful, not people.

Don't eat pussy or get blowjobs either. Women books say otherwise but its gay. Kiss and grope instead.

Enough grinding so she's wet as a fire engine, then fuck or not.

If she says clitoris say no she is wrong.

If she goes to rub herself hold her hands away. No sharing. Women aren't video games. Unless they are, same principle.

Minimum time before seggs: 2 weeks. If you come you have to start over. Same for her. No orgasms. It's the law. Does she want to go to hell? No. Cuff her with her own cuffs if she is a cop. Of get cuffed. Or don't date cops. Personally I am not sure. I wouldn't on principle, but I would feel sorry for them. They seem like they would be ok if ordered to. Too sad to think about. That white hair though.

TGTR:
Women only care to tell their friends. They don't want their pussy stretched, unless they really like you they'll want to be able to fuck around and be treated like a virgin, which they should anyway.

Treating women like shit is gay.
They don't say otherwise because they can't kill people themselves. Or hit them, you should just hit people doing the muh dick thing.

Eating pussy through panties is probably ok.
Sucking on boobs is fine.
Getting your nipples eaten is gay.
Pleasure is for girls.
Anything butt is gay as aids. Either way. If she wants it she has seen too much gay shit or she has gone to uni. In the later case you shouldn't hit it. But not all their fault. Still pretty fucked for them to chose things.

Edit this.

hi common filth :)

Just acting out how they're told to. Mocking people are the ones leading these poor bastards. Be bitchy at anthing helping though, eager to pass on what was done to them, like that puts them clean.

VR and a more challenging world should unfuck this.

Self sufficiency sorted so nobody compromises. Then do for the experience, because they like doing it or want to get good enough to do something later they don't know what is, but want to be prepared for.

People should be keen to be victims, more honourable than being another traitor going along. Their own life. More coming out of them than affirmation of some degenerate social development.

Samuel L Jackson was right "he don't" in regard to someone deserving help. Doing it though is good, makes the world a better place.

I can too faggot, my cock is 8 inches.

Sure OP. Whatever helps you sleep at night

kill the jews

Yeah I'm sure betas will succeed in an uprising against Chad.