Trump Is Warming Up The Cannons

He isn't even going all out yet. This is kid gloves, let's see if the bitch can take it.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/734768900282454016

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/734773760226693121
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yp9I9K4i58
pitchfork.com/features/interview/9004-death-gripz/
youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/rnc-and-donald-j.-trump-campaign-announce-joint-agreement
lfpress.com/author/morris-dalla-costa
lfpress.com/sports/soccer/2012/06/22/19910661-qmi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

This video will be the first time millions of people will be exposed to Rapin' Bill's adventures.

SAVAGE

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/734773760226693121

Scott Adams tweets:
I would not want Trump counter-punching me. This one will leave a mark. Persuasive.

Damn that shit is chilling

It would have been the perfect time to use the video of Hillary threatening the accusers in that interview. Slap that on after the Bill shot, then add the cackle.

BRUTAL

Thanks for the Webm scrub.

YES, anyone with editing skills want to incorporate this clip before the cackle?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yp9I9K4i58

Who's this cuck?

And to think he's not even warming up yet. Can't wait for the general, shit's going to make everything now look tame in comparison.

Can't be done. The splicing would look like shit. You'll also kill the music and the pace, which kills the chilling tone.

Is this guy for real?

Desperation is kicking in early. They will be jittery nervous wrecks by the end of this romp.

Oh, thanks for the sticky mods!

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND SHE COULD STILL HAVE BEEN RAPED EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PLEASURABLE FOR HER?

FUCKING MEN UGH. I CAN'T EVEN.

I have no reaction image suitable for this savagery.

That's scary, reminds me of the tapes from the movie session 9.

oh fuck those twitter coments, how it people SO FUCKING RETARDED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do.

There is some sanity in there. But then you have people that would probably call themselves feminists (gag) defending the alleged sexual assault and rape of women and calling Bill's exploits 'affairs'.

They would not grant this same mercy to any other man. So that's how you never get your life destroyed with a false accusation boys, marry a powerful female politician!

Trump will make vaporwave real

I can't wait for The Don to go into full-swing. It will be amazing.

These leftists who bombard every Trump tweet with lies & ad hominem clearly don't experience embarrassment.

There are still a huge number of people who support Hillary knowing full well that she has a decades-long history of silencing and bribing Bill's conquests, what did you expect these people to be like?

this same guy always this same guy comments on everything that trump does.

Why DO people support Hillary? Just for being a women?

Mainly that, yeah. I've never heard someone argue in favor of Shillary for any other reason than "SHE'S A WOMAN U RAZIST SEXIT CIS WITE MMAAALLLEEEEE!!!"

Literally yes.

It's ironic isn't it? These people claim that it's wrong to judge people based purely on gender, then they turn around and support a monster based purely on gender. Welcome to liberals.

A large amount of Hilldog supporters are actual paid shills, the rest are ancient dinosaurs that know nothing of politics and just side with the name they can recognize, and then there's the small but dangerous demographic of anti-american psychos/kikes that genuinely want to see this country destroyed

Die Gefahr, vor der wir stehen, ist riesengroß. Riesengroß müssen deshalb auch die Anstrengungen sein, mit denen wir ihr entgegentreten. Es ist also jetzt die Stunde gekommen, die Glacehandschuhe auszuziehen und die Faust zu bandagieren.

The danger facing us is enormous. The efforts we take to meet it must be just as enormous. The time has come to remove the kid gloves and use our fists.

Recent polls showed that Trump is leading by huge margins with older voters, but Shillary is leading with young voters. This is for obvious (((college))) reasons.

This campaign is going to be savage, and Hillary Clinton is going to come out of it as bloody, beaten and torn as Bill's victims.

That's not a webm.
THAT'S a webm.

Even though Hillary and the DNC are about to defeat their hero?

Look t' same eh' me!

Go to hell weeb

People supported Obungo just for being a nigger, so it's not that far-fetched

Yup. A lot of Bernie supporters aren't registered to vote.

She actually hasn't got a leg to stand on, retard cunt

But he was young and charismatic, I could see why people liked him, apart from niggers and cucks wanting to 'make history'

Which is why he beat Hillary last cycle, along with nigger man > white woman

Glorious.
Wish the parrots saying he hates women because he counterpunched a few would get that much flak.

I'm just grateful he beat Hillary back then, he delayed the inevitable long enough for this chance with Trump to open up.

I'm still amazed she bothered trying to attack Trump on how he treats women.

Worst possible subject she could have engaged him on.

You're never gonna root out anime from imageboards no matter how much you shitpost about it.
YOU CANT STOP IT

By inevitable, I mean the eventual kikery that will drag us into WW3.

Dayum.

That's gonna leave a mark.

No he wasn't, he was a faggot jiggaboo from the start

Scott pls

It's funny because the Clintons are criminals.

The Criminal Clintons.

Why hasn't Trump employed that yet?

Thats for phase 2

He's easing into it. There are still a few months left in this election. He can't pull out the big guns just yet. Give it time and Trump will play his ultimate Trump Card®.

This, it needs to stay constantly fresh in people's mind all the way to November. He can't risk burning people out via saturation too early.

I hate these mashups so much, they've been around forever and they're terrible. I don't know anyone that likes them. Its not even turned into music like >related its just a discordian cacophony of anime sentences

There's much shit on the Clintons he could dedicate a month to each topic.

May: Women Abuse.
June: Email Scandal.
July: NAFTA and trade

etc.

To be fair Obama first term was moderate, second term is a disaster

He especially needed to hint at something now as well, since Hillary was wanting to accuse him of being sexist.

Having her fending off questions about the rapes kinda kills the topic as a talking point for her as now whenever she brings up sexism of Trump's she'll be asked "so about those rapes?".

HAHAHA THE
FUCKING MADMAN
IS ACTUALLY DOING IT

imageboards came from japanese coding, and were used by animefags to discuss anime in peace.

bitching of animu on imageboards is like getting free housing on Pentagon and complaining they speak about defense affairs too much

I love that the video doesn't beat you over the head with all the details of what Bill's done, it just hints at it, making the uninitiated wanting to dig for more.

I bet he's saving that one for later. This will get people looking

I will enjoy and have enjoyed every second of this election cycle. We will always remember this as one of the greatest chapters in Holla Forums history. It's like the Zim Zam trial x10000000

Do these cucks even read what they type?

It can also evolve into a way for him to D&C her own voter base against her.

That is the genius of the Trump campaign. To normies it all seems like he is an idiot who does not know anything. But the exact opposite is true. Trump knows exactly what he is doing. This election is a game of chess and Trump is thinking 10 moves ahead.

I love how we're just shutting every idiotic comment from these cucks by just throwing Bill's history of rapes in their face.

And have you noticed that Hillary is falling for the narrative herself? Her campaign is trying to appear as the more intelligent ones by running a campaign on double-entendre and innuendo like 'Love trumps hate.' which just confuses the voters.

Trump is winning by being clear and simple.

Someone suggested here that Hillary's campaign genuinely believes the lugenpresse on account of it being in favour of her.

I can genuinely believe that, they're completely tone deaf and seem to really think the media's screeching about "Trump is having a hard time with all this WOMAN ABUSE he's done!" is both genuine and believed by everyone.

These are fantastic. I could watch Trump do that victory dance all day.

Hell no, that's what it looks like getting triggered.

Source me on that webm nigga I need to subscribe to them on youtube

But then how will he get in power without diddling kids around a pagan fire?

Or is it there is no actual controlling conspiracy and people deluded themselves into it as justification for not starting this change decades ago?

Literally a song about Trump

Looking at the replies. A picture where Trump's hair gets disturbed by wind is all they have. This is almost sad.

This is the same guy from a tweet I saw in a Holla Forums thread just yesterday.

Yup. Pics related.

Stockholm syndrome.

WTF IS THIS NEW NIGGER CAPTCHA (((JIM))) INTRODUCED

How do you know it's about the Don?

It's pretty genius. Look at that first set. Their reply to Bill raping girls and Hillary covering it up is literally "well at least she never called her daughter hot!!!" Not even "this isn't true" but just "you said something nice about your daughter".

Let them make a fool of themselves right where everyone can see it and compare Trump being genuine to them scrabbling for the tiniest thing they can against him.

It is without a doubt a paid shrillary troll. They are everywehre. They know one of Trumps strengths is his effective use of social media, so of course they have dozens if not hundreds of people working 24/7 posting negative comments on his posts.

SAAAAAAAAD.

The comments are AIDS too.

Death Grips deserve to be gassed, repeatedly.

As much as I laugh at halfchan Janitors, I'd happily shit up Hillary's feed for free.

I talked with Terri Lynn Land (got BTFO in my state's gubernatorial a while back) and she still has shills following her/commenting on her Twitter feed. Leftists are organized in that regard.

lmao

Unorganised shitposting seems to work better anyway.

>>>/PLEBBIT/

I like it.

lel

It's niggery and (((Jim))) is an autistic piece of shit. It's becoming more and more obvious he's 100% supportive and behind the shilling in Holla Forums as of late.

How? The new captcha gives better more readable text compared to Kikewheel's one.

pitchfork.com/features/interview/9004-death-gripz/

Fuck off Tumblr.

I've never failed the old one. Ever.

Oh I already do it for free. The difference with them is they are on obvious consistent shifts, this is a job they are getting paid for. Most of us shitpost in our spare time…..

They also get the first post every time, they have some script of notification setup to immediately reply.

Into the trash it fucking goes.

I'm surprised most people haven't made the connection yet.

>pure coincidence :^)

Accelerationist shit right here.

That explains why they are so bad at it, they have to make something up on the spot.

They're nihilists. Their music might be quite interesting at point, but their philosophy isn't at all "deep" or "meaningful"; it's the same postmodern garbage we've been seeing for decades.

The background instrumental on a lot of their songs are well produced and sounds okay on their own.

But the lyrics just ruin it. Not to mention, it's like they try to be the most overly edgy and deep thing in existence so only drugged up pinko students can "understand it all".

Who's that fat nigger?

Jim – our new overlord. (pbuh)

holy shit it's a big fat kike. Are you guys blind?

Why is he so kikey?

-droopy eyelids
-dark skin (middle-eastern descent)
-nigger nostrils (from middle-eastern/nigger blood)
-big lips
-fucked up facial proportions
-ears facing forward
-looks like he fucks kids

Watch Evalion's "how to spot a jew"

I'm willing to pay a small sum of money to have some grad students code a complete and working Taiwanese, anime image-sharing message board for me to start an exodus.

The thing I have no idea is how to do any of the anything with regards to websites.

I'd also be curious how I could get $$$ to pay for server and hosting costs and say no to every single alphabet request. So I came across an idea;

HERE WE GO BROTHERS
TASTE THE PURGE EMBRACE THE SURGE

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc

The soda from like 1998?

Agreed

Trump Dynasty

Go to >>>/jim/ to see more of him.

BARRON TRUMP 2056

kek
Did you see the graph?
Hillary is going to get nuked.

Wait, if both parents of Donald Trump Jr. are blonde, how is he black-haired? Or does the mother just dye her hair?

I know a couple Hillary supporters. The people that like her like Obama and actually like the direction the country is heading. Therefore they fully support her as they see her as a continuation of the same policies.

Pretty sure it's dyed user.

I try to stay away from surges. They react poorly with mein anus.

One of the parents could have been carrying a gene for darker hair. I wanna marry Tiffany. ;-;

PURGE

This is why I'm glad the weebs are still here, to piss off little bitches like you.

Well I don't think Donald's hair is naturally blonde, when he was younger he had brown hair.

just because she consented doesn't mean she wasn't raped

She's the official establishment Democrat, long time Democrats would defend Charles Manson if he were the official establishment D.

Lord knows how many times I've looked at one of Trump's tweets to see the first reply from this Morris Dallacosta faggot saying something stupid as smug as possible.

i would if it wasnt trash and was in bitcoin

I know you're lying because the old captcha would frequently superimpose letters so badly they were illegible

Is "jim is evil" the new fracture point after "hotwheels is evil"? lel

Is there a way to dig on him, see if he's paid to do so?

Didn't mean to post, was gonna test captcha, but I had already entered it a few hours ago and forgot about it.

He had a good speech writer and could deliver lines. Rubot was pretty similar but malfunctioned.

Hotwheels had shit on Holla Forums on a regular basis, especially how he would tweet about "stormfags being butthurt" when Holla Forums were spamming the board with anime and posting blatant bait. He was one of the reasons why the old moderation not only ignored reports but also encouraged the fags raiding Holla Forums, which Trypt later tried to pretend was them "changing philosophy". If anything, Jim is going to result in MORE moderation rather than less.

You mean jewish fire. Dividing the white religions against each other is a jewish tactic. You wouldn't be kosher, would you? (European) Pagans didnt do that jewish shit. Unless whites were the devil before the semites came, right schlomo?

CAN'T DISREGARD THE TRUMP CARD!

Niggers and cucks supported Obama. Women don't like Hillary, even though they have the same plumbing.

Reaching critical levels of autism.

My mom supports her because she doesn't like Trump. All the things about her lies, crimes, and Bill's rapes are just propaganda to her.

RNC and Donald J. Trump Campaign Announce Joint Agreements

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/rnc-and-donald-j.-trump-campaign-announce-joint-agreement

(((Lew Eisenberg))) selected to lead fundraising effort for Trump Victory along with Trump Campaign Finance Chair (((Steven Mnuchin)))

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) May 17, 2016 – Today, Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus announced the RNC and Donald J. Trump for President have entered into joint fundraising agreements (JFAs). The agreements will allow the Donald J. Trump for President campaign to raise funds the national party will use to elect Republicans at all levels this cycle.

“The RNC is excited to team up with the Trump campaign to expand the robust ground, data, and digital operation we have in place to elect Republicans up and down the ballot,” said Chairman Priebus. “Donald Trump knows the importance of keeping our Republican majorities at the local, state, and national level and these joint fundraising agreements are another vital step in making that happen. Donald Trump has received millions more votes than any candidate in the history of the Republican Party and we are confident that will carry forward into the general election.”

Mr. Trump said, “We are pleased to have this partnership in place with the national party. By working together with the RNC to raise support for Republicans everywhere, we are going to defeat Hillary Clinton, keep Republican majorities in Congress and in the states, and Make America Great Again.”

RNC Finance Chairman Lew Eisenberg has been selected to be the Finance Chair of Trump Victory. Eisenberg will work closely with Trump Campaign Finance Chair Steven Mnuchin to ensure a successful fundraising apparatus through November.

“Lew Eisenberg is going to do an outstanding job leading this effort,” said Chairman Priebus. “Lew has already helped the RNC raise a record $135 million in support this cycle, and I have every confidence his track record of success will continue in this new role.”

Background:

The Republican National Committee and Donald J. Trump for President are entering into two joint fundraising agreements that will establish two joint fundraising committees: Trump Victory and the Trump Make America Great Again Committee.

Trump Victory is a joint fundraising committee between the RNC, Donald J. Trump for President, and the State Republican Parties in the following states: Arkansas, Connecticut, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

The Trump Make America Great Again Committee is a joint fundraising committee between the RNC and Donald J. Trump for President.

The max contribution an individual can give to Trump Victory is $449,400.

So?

Actually the mods have done a good job lately.

sure thing jim

lfpress.com/author/morris-dalla-costa

lfpress.com/sports/soccer/2012/06/22/19910661-qmi.html

GDANSK - When the Poles built Narodwy Stadium in Warsaw to be the centrepiece of Euro 2012, it also became one of the iconic structures of the city itself.

It was built in a beautiful setting on the banks of the Vistula River. If you get high enough and far enough away, the stadium becomes the point that catches your eye from a distance. It is a spectacular vista, a modern stadium in a green setting.

That really represents the new Poland, the new Warsaw that is working diligently to grow and modernize.

Almost directly across the river from the stadium is a part of Warsaw that's ingrained in the country and city's emotional soul.

It's called the Old Town. It's a small section of Warsaw that runs along the river. Cars can navigate its narrow cobblestone streets, but there is nothing to encourage such a plan. In fact, it's sheer lunacy.

The cobblestones are uneven, pedestrians walking dogs use the middle of the street and quite often a dog merely walks along the centre daring a vehicle to try to get by it.

Only 15% of the Old Town is really old. That's all that was left after it was razed not only by World War II bombing but also by the German army as it attempted to quell Polish uprisings during the war.

After the war, 85% of the Old Town was rebuilt as it was before the bombings, keeping it as true to the original town as possible.

The four- or five-storey structures set one upon another, the narrow stairways leading up almost endlessly, are all part of the European charm and mystery.

Most visitors at Euro 2012 make a point of travelling to the Old Town. As you meander around the lower part of the town, it's quiet and reserved. It feels almost deserted. But walk up a series of 50 steps, through a narrow alley and before you emerges the Old Town Square, a thriving, loud, boisterous place crowded with outdoor cafes and restaurants, the antithesis of what the lower town is all about.

It looks as if you've walked into a scene captured in a snow globe only minus the snow.

It is like dozens of other European cities.

But like dozens of other European cities, it doesn't take much to imagine what the Poles of Warsaw went through during the war.

Old photographs show the mounds of rubble that at one time were five-storey structures. From there, one's imagination takes over.

Although the small basement windows are not original, one can picture faces peering out from behind lace curtains watching fearfully as German troops marched through the streets.

Warsaw became a symbol of resistance during the war and the Old Town is a symbol of its rebirth.

Warsaw was occupied by the Germans in 1939 and they remained for five years.

Hundreds of thousands were killed or were displaced.

The Warsaw Ghetto was a symbol of how Jews were treated. It also became a symbol of how people decided to fight back.

Jews were moved into the Warsaw Ghetto. They lived in horrendous conditions and faced regular transport to concentration camps.

But when word came that the Nazis were planning to transport every Jew to concentration camps, the Jews revolted and for more than a month with almost no weapons or food, held off the Germans. They fought them from basements, rooftops and sewers in the Old Town.

The end came when Germans began burning the town building by building until all who were left surrendered.

Between 200,000 and 300,000 Warsaw Jews lost their lives in the camps.

In August 1944, the Polish resistance began its Warsaw Uprising. The goal was to link up with the advancing Red Army and free Warsaw.

The bloody conflict was fought in the streets of Old Town. The resistance would have achieved its goal if political considerations between the Russians and Americans hadn't halted the Russian advance, virtually abandoning the resistance fighters. After six weeks of fighting, the Germans regained control. Reports say more than 16,000 resistance fighters died and 6,000 injured.

There are some remnants left of the bloody fighting. There are the statues honouring those who fought.

If you get high enough in the Old Town, you can see the new stadium, a symbol of the new Poland. Yet the old Poland is never far behind.

While Canadians have fought their wars, few of us can imagine what it would be like if it was fought on our streets or cities. What happened in Warsaw is incomprehensible.

The Old Town and the stadium are a powerful combination that will live as long as the structures stand. It represents the courage, desire and strength to survive along with the determination and willingness to move forward.

THE EXCITEMENT IS KILLING ME

To make this clearer, women who back Hillary by large are cat ladies, social media feminists, SJW college girls, and non-Whites. Otherwise, Hillary's so-called support from women is noticeably more precarious than pundits pretend.

It's actually been noted that women in the workplace have a habit of backing men over women as bosses. Put in how women are inclined to follow alpha males and I expect Hillary's lady voting base to shrink away from her as the election goes on. ESPECIALLY when she debates Trump.

This

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Now I'm a #HillaryMissile

Barron's gonna be huge, literally.

He's a big boy

That was Bill Clinton's hook too. First Baby Boomer prez, young, hip.
Too bad it's 25 years later for Hillary.

They still don't realize their histrionics over Trump's "abuse" of women is being laughed at.

lol

Trump has truly mastered social media.

Imagine how much cheaper it is to spread this shit via twitter, jewtube, faceberg, Instragram, etc.

We need to meme a DJT snap chat.

Fam, you failed, look at the right side of your picture

sorry, meant for

Trump is the kind of person that would tweet you using only his dick & then not tell you about it.

I want Trumpside Chats. I want him to make a JewTube (Vimeo, probably) channel and release a five to ten minute video every week, talking about the troubles of the day or the plans he has in store for his administration.

It’d be great to see that happen during the general as well as during his administration. Have him sitting in a comfy chair in his apartment with a roaring fire in the background while he’s running and in the Blue Room at the White House when he wins.

user, Thank you.
was having a Meh day.
This made it much better.

FUCKING BRUTAL

Thanks user.

Damn,libshits are fucking Trumps twatter up with utter bullshit.
It's fucking disgusting.

Not the right time.

Also, while they are coke dealers, like all real estate developers, he knows mobsters. He has to tread lightly.

They are operating in 1980's Arkansas mentality or even 1992 DC when they think they could control everything. I mean, look at Travelgate and Whitewater. This is Boss Hogg shit and they operate like this is Hazzard County. They still do, thanks to being in a diplomatic bubble for 20 years.

I'll bet Trump changes burnt out light bulbs in his hotels himself if he encounters one. He seems to be that kind of guy.

I used to know some political leftist professionals shitposters. Most are on SSI and are basically a mix of /r9k/ and Holla Forums with an extra order of chips on their shoulder. At this point with the Committee for Public Safety (or are we on to the Directory yet?) does a lot of the heavy lifting for them too, as pro-Trump content is shadowbanned.

Sniping works. Burned through about 50 twitter accounts in Gamergay before they implemented censorship because of the need to be a moving target. 4GW.

Yeah, I saw too.

Yeah, I keep forgetting most people here weren't even born yet or in diapers in 1992.

GW Bush was seen as a crotchety old man, thanks in part to SNL (which used to have a LOT more social relevance; I missed the first Copy Guy sketch one weekend and I was wondering what drugs my friends were on Monday morning in first period).

There used to be this faggot called Arsineo Hall and IIRC he had Bill on playing his sax, kinda like Moonman come to think of it. But yes, 1992 was about contrasting old and new. (1996 was Wag the Dog.)

Debuted January 19, 1991

Jesus Christ.

UUUU

keked

They're shills m8. There are usually the same accounts who smear him with every tweet, like the Socialist Party account.

That is really nice

This line of thinking actually provides an excellent line of attack that doesn't require exposing one's power level:

Possibly add, "you misogynist man-baby" at the end if you're feeling ironic.

I think some older women support her because she's a woman, some younger 3rd wave type sjw feminists too. And of course some cucks.

But really, it's normies. Trump and Bernie are both too extreme for them, too edgy and radical. Hillary is "business as usual." She's the status quo. A lot of people, normies, find that comforting. They don't really want change. I think they're hoping Hillary will be more like Bill, solid old normie USA type stuff. Of course, they're wrong. Hilldawg has gone too far left to turn back, most likely. Thanks to Bernie and Obumma. Maybe some of those Hillary voters really are hoping she'll bring back the 1990s, the last time when many Americans felt like life was "normal" and "safe."

Funny enough, most of the people I've known through the years who've told me how much they hate Hillary, usually admit sooner or later that it's because "she's a bitch" which I took to mean hardass dykey female. The woman card, in its negative aspect.

Thing is, some women in politics are liked, sometimes even by men who wouldn't usually feel that way. I think Ann Richards in TX may've been an example of that. Hillary is just a bad person and I think people pick up on that. She's not even a "fun" or jovial or charismatic, charming asshole like Bill. She's just an asshole.

One tiny nitpick. The creapy music shouldn't continue when Trump's name comes up. There should be a beat, then the music changes to something uplifting, a heroic tune heralding the coming of the God Emperor, that sort of thing.

THE TRUMP COMETH.