English White Mother-of-One Dumps Her Boyfriend for a Negro Prisoner on Death Row in America

You just can't make this shut up fam; the White race is quite literally getting cucked out of existence.

Katie Menham, 25, from Malmesbury, Wiltshire, has exchanged 'dozens' of letters with convicted killer Julius Bradford, 31, since January – and is now fighting to get him a retrial so they can be together.
Bradford has been on death row in High Desert State Prison, Nevada, since 2004 - after he was found guilty of first-degree murder and attempted robbery.

'But my parents understood what I was trying to do. They said it was typical of me - trying to help someone in a rubbish situation.'
Katie joined free site WriteAPrisoner.com that month, and found Julius Bradford's profile.
She learned that, in July 2003, Bradford and two pals devised a plan to lure 48-year-old Benito Zambrano-Lopez to them so they could rob him.
The gang then shot the father once in the head.
Bradford also was convicted of another robbery-murder in a separate trial, and was a suspect in several others that were believed to be gang-related.
In 2004, he was convicted of first-degree murder and attempted robbery, and sentenced to death at Supreme County Court, Nevada.
He was re-trialled in 2007 when new evidence emerged, but was once again found guilty and remained an inmate on death row at High Desert Street prison, Nevada.
Speaking of her response to Bradford's convictions, Katie recalls: 'I wasn't shocked as I knew that whichever death row inmate I wrote to would have committed a serious crime.

The full article can be read here:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604701/Mother-one-dumps-boyfriend-pen-pal-prisoner-DEATH-ROW-America-murder-says-marry-ve-never-met.html

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.es/books?id=w2VzCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT9&dq=mein kampf&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2#v=onepage&q="press"&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jolly good

She'll find out if all those things she has heard about blacks are true.

This is why females don't deserve to have rights.

tbh she looks like the dogshit low-tier Caucasian genetic runoff that typically racemixes.

Outside kike media propaganda, I never see pretty white girls mudsharking, just the fat juggalo looking sluts.

Tell me again why the muslims are wrong when they beat their women

erry time

Masterrace.

Pretty much. Here's a fat white woman that the vast majority of white men would rather be single than date, and she finds some nigger in prison who writes about how wonderful and beautiful she is, and suddenly she feels wanted and loved.

Bitch shouldn't have been allowed to procreate in the first place.

pic related: it's her soon to be dead dindu.

Micheal Jordan shouldn't have such low self esteem as a top basketball American.

kill yourself you cucked faggots

She can walk into a bar full of white guys, and spend all night looking for a guy who is not a complete loser who will take her home.

or

She can walk into a bar with niggers, and be the belle of the ball, with every guy hitting on her. Her white skin will allow her to even outrank most black girls who are thinner.

When white women were thinner, this shit was rarer.

Because the baboon was taken out of its natural habitat in the jungles of Africa. Taking it out of the zoo is not improving the situation.

look at the state of her, who gives a shit

It's unfortunate because 100 years ago, this would have been some, thin beautiful young woman without tattoos. Her facial features are attractive by birth, but aside from her fat, she has a shit self-image with her artificial-looking eyelashes.

But even assuming that she would have always been a pig, it's unfortunate because of any offspring that results.

lol this salty faggot

Nice tits

Stay in Brit/pol/ Britcuck

This is why women will be replaced by waifubots.

They probably aren't. There's a lot of Western white women that need it, obviously.

Caucasian yes, white no

Yep, she is fat now, which makes her worthless, and makes her ant to racemix, but in a better, more beautiful world, she wouldn't need to degrade herself.

People aren't laughing anymore at the waifufags. This is how bad things got

The UK is full of disgusting fat fucks like this bitch, barely any young women here are worth interacting with

Can't wait to emigrate

Dubs confirm, and good observations! This one is already nigger-tier genetics, so no loss whatsoever.

You literally just made that up to compensate for the fact that Amerimedia started all this race-mixing propaganda.

As other Anons have said, this is quite clearly untermensch.

lol, it's always the fat ugly bitches

Correct. Fat chicks are not white.

Woah. She looks just like Ted Cruz.

Race-mixing whites is such a miniscule percentage, I wonder why Holla Forums is even discussing it at all, let alone so very often. I think it's something like 2% total. This isn't some major cucking epidemic we're facing. Let people do themselves. Love is love, it doesn't matter. You'll still have white birthing whites in the end. Whitey ain't going nowhere friends. Remember: We wuz vikangs n shiiett.

She should join him.

This should disqualify her from custody, but it won't because of Feminist America. Faggots.

You low t faggots are simply too easy to program.
Go lift and stop shoving things up your ass.

Not exactly. Something like 20-30% of the white women who are having children,in the US, give birth to mixed race children(mostly nigspanic) and the percent will keep increasing as white males become more feminist.

Is that 'piggy' a tattoo?

Fat chicks are bitchy.

WriteAPrisoner.com

We redpill Jamal on the jews. We redirect his hatred of whites into jews. We provide him the tools to tell apart whites from kikes. I am going to need to brush up on my emoticons to communicate with the savages, but I can't see a negative here.

I like it. I like it a lot.

nothing

What the fuck Holla Forums, don't you see all? All this cuck propaganda in the media, has been kike meme magic all along

Where to?

Both of these are great ideas.

you idiots are missing the whole point here

that part of the sentence alone should be enough of a red flag.

That 'boyfriend' wasn't even the father of the kid.

Was thinking the same thing.

kek, I have nothing left but amusement for situations like this. Having accidental kids and dragging them through strings of boyfriends while trying to ignore them as much as possible to leave time for whoring and other fun - the kids don't "deserve" it, but the genes/family name do.

Considering she's in one of the most ultra conservative areas of England, Jermaine is probably her only friend in the world, who's only slightly more interesting than whatever cuck boyfriend she had milling around purely due to the fact he's in jail.

Probably telling her he a gud boy gettin his lyfe bak on trak, went to chuuuch err sunday who dindu nuffin.

She and her kid will end up dead within a month of her meeting the dindu.

dailymail is banking on morons like you. To cop an old favorite from the last psychiatrist, if you're reading it, its for you.

wew

Oh wait, it's not archived

well anyway, I didn't read it

nothing to do with archives or views, but rather, morons who go looking for stuff expressly for the purpose of getting angry

well, you'll find it every time. The white race is not getting "cucked" out of existence anymore than there is an epidemic of people fucking dogs just because the dailymail managed to find someone who says she/he fucks dogs.

You aren't even trying anymore, Chaim.

Fat women are the epitome of mental illnesses.

That's genius.

that's marriage statistics which are utterly useless and even then iirc it's quite a bit higher than 2

Australia

This is why all liberal white women should be gassed.

Demoralization and wedge driving.
Probably not even real, and even if it is real is not a great concern. The real problem would be if it somehow turned into a fad.

books.google.es/books?id=w2VzCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT9&dq=mein kampf&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2#v=onepage&q="press"&f=false