NOT GUILTY

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/freddie-gray-arresting-officer-edward-nero-found-not-guilty-on-all-charges/

OFFICER THAT KILLED FREDDIE GRAY NOT GUILTY!

GET COMFY FAM!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Judge-Delays-Charleston-Church-Shooting-Trial-Until-January-375558731.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3918/web
twitter.com/NewDay/status/734777158304976898
twitter-character-counter.com/
throwflame.com/
bfy.tw/5uKZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956
theodysseyonline.com/2016-year-fire-monkey
accuweather.com/en/us/baltimore-md/21202/hourly-weather-forecast/348707
guns.com/2016/03/25/lawmakers-want-answers-why-va-stripped-260k-vets-of-gun-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
155.97.32.9/~bbenham/2510 Spring 09/The Inconvenient Science of Racial DNA Profiling.pdf
behavior.org/resources/113.pdf?origin=publication_detail
mediafire.com/?nde9krd75h1vh8a/
mediafire.com/?bj5g10gjdrvi849/
mediafire.com/?m78qfc7qyccm12c/
thenatureofrace.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/thenatureofrace1-01.pdf
tinyurlDOTcom/pvcbzo8
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http://www.saunalahti.fi/raiaho7/Leroy2009_2.pdf&ei=V9KiVMCzNNKpyATg5YCgAw&usg=AFQjCNEV503SN24i75lf1ziZI5fKcnt3qw&sig2=wcKbpE7QkvjiRwuNxwOGnA
tinyurlDOTcom/o6ofag2
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/j.1365-2052.2008.01843.x/asset/supinfo/AGE_1843_sm_TableS1.pdf?v=1&s=d0cb9b449f87b8b370aa5089c43f734b42ef1056
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/
newobserveronline.com/scientists-discover-nazis-correct-criminality-hereditary-trait/
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9040997/Life-of-crime-is-in-the-genes-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1332927/New-research-suggests-criminal-behaviour-genes.html
faculty.uml.edu/jbyrne/heredityandcrime.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289612000116
gwern.net/docs/iq/2011-beaver.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/67159/10.1177_135910539700200305.pdf?sequence=2
hsmt.history.ox.ac.uk/hsmt/courses_reading/undergraduate/authority_of_nature/week_8/lynn_1991.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/RandRProgressIntell2003.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more on black iq.pdf
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The totality of available evidence shows the race IQ gap still remains.pdf
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/fryer-levitt infant mental function.pdf
councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/pagedocuments/xt0uw7svhy.pdf
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
community.middlebury.edu/~jcarpent/papers/JRU (Printed Version).pdf
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9226793
journals.lww.com/jpharmacogenetics/Abstract/2006/03000/Identification_of_a_novel_specific_CYP2B6_allele.5.aspx
scholar.google.dk/scholar_url?url=http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louis-Charles_Fortier/publication/10591714_Novel_functional_polymorphisms_in_the_UGT1A7_and_UGT1A9_glucuronidating_enzymes_in_Caucasian_and_African-American_subjects_and_their_impact_on_the_metabolism_of_7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin_and_flavopiridol_anticancer_drugs/links/00b4951e56fe8b07da000000.pdf&hl=da&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3ifs-ku-Kk1nSg-gTYGDNcwS8QwA&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ei=l0TOVLKnL8uqPOLmgaAG&ved=0CB4QgAMoATAA
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111445/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12137878
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
jneurosci.org/content/30/16/5519.short
wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2009.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-1130.2011.00281.x/full
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
psychologytoday.com/files/attachments/56143/wai-americas-elite-2013.pdf
archive.is/UWkTg
law.cornell.edu/wex/brandenburg_test
twitter.com/undergradwoman/status/734843990466527232
youtube.com/watch?v=qJVt3cMgsuw
weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USMD0018:1:US
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0&index=1&list=LLZ_yq-zBg0oR8SRh8OHV4rg
youtube.com/watch?v=8KJdb2UuOMo
nytimes.com/2016/05/24/us/baltimore-officer-edward-nero-freddie-gray-court-verdict.html
twitter.com/IntlHatersUnion/status/734897938254696448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that the trial of Zimmerman was the day when the tide turned.

Damn, this week is off to a good start already.

Post chimpout livestreams in this thread. It's going to get ugly out there

Holy fuck this summer is going to be chimps r us everywhere.

Good start to my day.

Reminder: All the real good chimpouts of the past year were during the cold months.

THE WEATHER IS NOW WARM

This is gonna be something fucking else fam.

Marylandfag reporting in- Keep your powder dry, Holla Forumsacks…this is gonna be one bumpy ride!

The chimps can't catch a break!

check'd for
IT BEGINS

Who? Sounds like a nigger I've heard the name of.

Did he do something?

he dindus nuffin

This Summer : Coming to an American City With a Large Negro Population

Chimp Out Three : The Next Generation

nuffin

HE

He dindu nuffin he huzza good boo gonna get a degree in crack sellin with a minor in bowie knife wavin'

We're WAY overdue for a chimpout, this one is gonna be
YUGE
Trump's polls are probably going to go up 1488% after this.

Op here

Get fucked feds

WAZ

Nigger got taken for a rough ride in the paddy wagon a little too roughly, died like a bitch.

DINDU

NUFFIN

The nigger was chimping out bashing his own brains in. sounds outrageous but people forget we are talking about a nigger not a human.

Yea, i'm not saying the cops were at fault, just that that's the (((official))) story.

He deserves the medal for killing that feral chimp.

So, we know that these chimpouts haven't been happening organically lately. Soros has been busing in paid protesters and provocateurs.

Do you think they've figured out that a summer of chimpouts will be all it takes to hand Trump the White House?

You'd think detroit would have the common decency to restore the shiny limestone covering on their space-pyramids- don't nignogs like shiny stuff?

I CANT BREEF
I CANT BREEF
I CANT BREEF

If nothing happens then they figured it out.

But… In all of history there isnt a single example of kikes knowing when to back the fuck off. So we will see.

only thing niggers know how to take care of are their new pair of jordans

Nero gets to watch the city burn

I hope we get a chimpout today

I wonder if there will be streams

I have an important question Holla Forumskkk

If Freddie was a guud boi. Why was he arrested? Don't those contradict each other?

nah fam, that was brown.
freddie got his spine ripped in half mortal kombat style. i wonder which officer moonlights as goro.

I hope the dindus chimp out big time

it would help Trump immensely for there to be another ferguson/Baltimore situation fresh in peoples minds before the election

even average normies are sick and tired of pandering to uppity niggers, and the leftist damage control is no longer working

BUT DEM POLICE HAVE INSTITUTIONALIZED REYSISM

Chimpout in 3…2….1…..

he a gud boi he tryna sell siggawets 2 suppawt his famlee cuh u know whm saynn?
Translation: Nigger illegally selling cigarettes outside a convenience store gets dunked by police and he smashes his own head in en route to prison.

if dubs, kek will put chimpout into overdrive
MAXIMUM CHIMPING

for PR reasons

if they didn't act like they were taking a tough stance, it would've been like anudda shoah for the left and the dindu community

muh heritage muh oppression

kek needs to do nothing here. It will happen on its own.

shit, disregard, my post
I didn't read yours correctly

Tactical Bowl Cut trial starts this summer.

I can't wait.

no we can get some more footage to add DK music to

Get to work Holla Forums encourage these dumb niggers to cause the fire to rise.

shit fam, that was brown. some little manlet cop went at him like a spider monkey and got fired for it.
freddie was arrested for carrying a knife and died in a police car.
get your nig nogs straight fam

It cant be maximum chimping yet. Maximum chimping is of a degree we've not yet seen. That being said, the weather is perfect for some nigger grade street warfare. Tonight is going to be bigger than ferguson

BALTIMORE 2.0
THEY JUST NEED SPACE

You just reminded me that I need to go get some more popcorn. The news will be real funny tonight.

fam

Dusting of my memes, fam:

No, it was Garner who got choked out. Brown was Ferguson.

fuckin hell its raining in Baltimore tonight . tomorrow is 80 and sunny though,

This one's my favorite

Post your race war anthems.

post yfw Tactical Bowl Cut gets off on a technicality

This chimp had 18 previous arrests.
There should be a 10-arrest-then-death law for nogs

here is mine:

Isn't his trial delayed until Jan 2017?
Also, Zim pics.

Wait what? I wanted to post black lives don't matter. Fuck.

Eh. This is one where I'm fine with equality.

If you're so degenerate you get arrested that often then I don't care if you're white; you must go.

Roof has been charged with nine counts of murder, three counts of attempted murder, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He also faces federal hate crime charges, for which he faces the death penalty. His trial in state court will start on January 17, 2017.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

you know that shooting was a false flag like sandy hoax

+1

ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE
LEAD ME TO HEAVEN WHEN WE DIE

I don't get that one. There's obviously a joke somewhere in there.

How long before the dindu's burn down another neighborhood over this?

Why don't we meme this guy into one of those pictures where Nero fiddles while Rome burns and then paste a picture of rioting niggers under it with the caption: "Nero fiddled while the city burned"

typical fox news hazing process. if he survives the chimpout, he gets a desk job. they're doing god's work user.

So, when are the chimps going to start gathering? Should've been some flash mobs starting to form by now, god knows they aren't at work.

Is he smug, lads?
I can't tell, because of my autism.

On the night of the Baltimore chimpout, Hannity was egging on Geraldo and the other guy (Leland) to get in people's faces. It was hilarious.

They sleep in, so we'll probably have to wait for the afternoon/evening before they become active.

nigga, you weeb as fuck, dawg. you ain't aryan, you a rice nigga.

Sailor Moon was alright, though.

Looks more like worry, but I'm in the same boat, I can't really tell.

So what exactly happened sans media bias again?
From what I remember Freddie got rekt and cops gave him a rough ride though, reports suggests injuries were self sustained and there really was no proof to whatever happened.

yfw Tactical Bowl Cut gets convicted. For animal abuse.

The data seems to suggest that he did that thing where a prisoner chimps out and starts bashing their head against things because it's all they can do.

IT'S TIME

I honestly can't even remember what it was this time
they're all just dindus to me

IF DUBS THE CHIMPOUT SQUAD BURN THEIR ENTIRE NEIGHBOURHOODS DOWN AGAIN AND END UP ALL HOMELESS

Yikes checked!

On the legal side, the only real legal problem the cops did was not giving him a seatbelt since legally that could be seen as intent to harm.
Other than that, he is still a good chunk responsible for his misfortune.

Damn, you're right.
nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Judge-Delays-Charleston-Church-Shooting-Trial-Until-January-375558731.html

BIX NOOD MUGAFUGGA

if dubs White policeman (former KKK member) will remove two negroes during the chimpout

IF TRIPS KEK WILL BESTOW HIS BLESSING

Yea, I'm not sure how the laws are in that state exactly when it comes to that kind of thing.
Either way, it's clearly not 'line them up on the wall' level shit.

Witnessed

Thats correct, he chimped in the back of the niggerwagon and bashed his own brains in. Now heres the best part…. Iirc the whole reason he was arrested was for chimping during the first baltimore chimpout.

What about the other ones?

Either this or Turbo Killer. Fucking catchy.

I wasn't aware of that.
Time to strap on the sides brace.

lol leftism

Repeating digits dictate that in your lifetime you will see a jury nullify murder charges because 'we believe him to not be guilty of murder because to be guilty of murder you have to kill a human'

Baltimorefag here. Something doesn't feel right here.Everything is silent. Something is going to go down.

A man can dream.

More detail please?

GET IN HERE WHITIE

ITS STARTING.

The driver's trial is in two weeks.

Calm before the storm mate, I hope you're prepared if not get cracking

It's still early, chimpouts don't start until it gets dark.

TIME FOR SOME NORMIES TO POP A FEW RED PILLS AND TURN TO TRUMP

RACE WAR NOW

ten fo' nigga

SUMMER STARTS WITH A VENGEANCE

I

AM

READY

at work in a pretty rough part of town. word just came to us here. Checked my phone for a thread. I'm not really allowed to be on my phone but I'll try to keep you posted.

MOONMAN THAT MAN!

The chimp, active in the afternoon, it leaves its den in search for things to loot. While doing so, it is common to exhibit aggressive behavior not unlike the baboon.

Shit, that title made me remember Diebuster's OP. Waging RaHoWa with that would be magic. Groovin' Magic.

SHIEEEEET NIGGUH MOTHAFUKEN BIX NOOD MUH FUGGEN CRACKAS ASS SHIEET TRYNA FINNA KEEP A BROTHA DOWN N SHIEET FINNA GET SOME JUSTIXE N SHIEET FUGGEN CRACKAS

The last few times have been a bust. Baltimore is a city filled with criminals so maybe we will get some good riots tonight.

Was he on drugs and just started slamming himself around in the back seat?

I don't know whether to take this as a sign of the worthlessness of nig lives or of the Orwellian connotations of the (((hate crime))) shit.

[MONKEY SCREECHING INTENSIFIES]

Which nigger was this again?

I kind of tuned all this shit out since its so time consuming.

not even the kikes pretend niggers are worth anything anymore

The one that dindu nuffins at a protest and flailed around until their spine snapped.

the gud boi in baltimore who dindu nuffin in the back of the police van

just tweeted that under the #FreddieGray hashtag, with the comment 'nero is a hero'

got a few assmad dm's from leftists already

What even is that picture supposed to represent

sorry didn't mean to sage

Guess it's time for Baltimore to get culturally enriched again.

I'm sorry, is that a thing they can do?

On what grounds, specifically?

Timing shots up with the 打打打打 is a wonderful feeling.

What taught them how to camouflage ?

CHECKED

KEK BLESS

The RNC should be good too.

the first transformation song is way better than this shit

Enjoy.

To be fair police arrests innocent people all the time, you're innocent until proven guilty by a couty and that's the rule of law.

But being a nigger he was most likely up to no good, yes.

Hey user, I hope you're safe at home and /comfy/ fam

Sending prayers to kek to hope some niggers die

if dubs a record number of chimps will be put down for attacking cops

Yes.

I mean yeah, you're posting an innocent little child, but seriously, that boy grew up to be an idiot.

DOES PARENTING NOT MATTER ANYMORE??? IF ANYTHING, BLAME THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS.

LITERALLY POISONED LITERALLY HUNTED O M G I CANT EVEN

Those egos

what is this sandnigger trying to even say?

twitter.com/NewDay/status/734777158304976898

Hahah the family is starting the riot themselves, GLORIOUS

BURN IT ALL DOWN

I'd really like to see some polling on what age people think Trayboon was.

Dey did ALL dat shit nigguh, dey built all da buildin's wif da cottenz dey picked all day whiles bein' whipped n sheit.

I have an important question Holla Forumskkk

What the hell do nogs act like? The only time I regularly saw nogs was when I worked in a bar 9 years ago.

How on earth do they have so many run ins with the police?

probably like 12 or 13

Race war when?

Um, because they do crimes?

Literally who

Why though?

Why can't they just act responsible?

This really bugs me. I want to solve this issue but I keep coming up with the same solution and it's not nice… Or so I'm told.

Wow get a load of this bigot. Being arrested 20 times is pure coincidence. He was a saint who happened to sell drugs here and there.

In case anyone wasn't sure, Prince was a filthy nigger.

No punishment/consequences=niggers. When you're allowed to go in and out of jail because you're a good boy who dindu nuffin who's getting your life back on track, of course you won't change.

It's because of their culture that they grew up in. Every single bad thing that happens to them, theyre told that its the white peoples fault. They grow up and are told to hate the white people, hate authority and are denied any recourse or way of learning otherwise. The ones that do manage to escape this shit are labelled as "Uncle toms" and "race traitors" by their sheep

See: pic related

Genetics. There's a specific gene they commonly share that's linked with drastically higher aggression in all the animals it's present in. Whites don't carry it nearly as often as Africans.

becuz how else they gon get dey food fo dey kids mane dey hungry n shiet man nigga gotta do whuh he gota do man feel me bruh? he dindu nuffin he juz tryna provayd fo him keeds

Meant to link to

what

Oh shit i almost had a heart attack

I thought today was memorial day for a second but its next monday. but regardless. This chimpout will drag on that long and

Blacks are impatient and stupid, a bad combination. Where a white person who wants a new car will work and save money, a nog will get frustrated that he doesn't have the money after blowing one paycheck on booze and weed and decide to rob a convenience store or steal someone else's car instead.

Chimps gonna chimp

How much nuffin can a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin

They do this all the time. There's always a condemning video that was leaked and mysteriously erased from the internet.

funny, I actually remember hearing something similar when I was in College a few days ago. One of the students who was a bernout, she was pretty rude telling me "I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS SAID NIGGER, CALLING OUT NIGGERS FOR WHAT THEY ARE" she never showed it. In my mind, I'm like "it could be a splice"

Its because the cops are racist.
Its not because of the drug slangin, dope takin, assult makin, girl beatin, aggravated assultin, stealin, rapin, no no no.
Dey racist.

I'm currently outside near the Inner Harbor. Things are heating up. People are pissed.

It's not about camouflage. It's just niggers being lazy as fuck and sleeping all day. They wake up in the late afternoon/evening.

they're low IQ savages

how could you possibly solve that issue?

White people die by police at a higher rate for fewer crimes than black people. Facts don't back that up.

{(DINDU + NUFFINZ) * (GOIN TA CHURCH ERRY SUNDAY * GETTING DEY LYF ON TRACK)} / NEED MO MONEY FO DEM POGROMS =
HE WUZ A GUD BOI!

modern cuckstianity isn't Christianity
it's heresy

Us Australia as it was originally intended to be used.

Check'd em

KEK wills it!

This. To be fair though it's mostly Catholicism.

The Grand Unified Theory of Dinduing

((FRIENDS))

I see what yoos sayin but
*smack lips*
Dey racist

Sheeeiit dat muffuka look just like dat honky that kill all mah homes in Ferguson smh

One of you please make a Mortal Kombat "Finish Him!" webm of this dead nigger.

t. 1488 Vagina Who Can't Into Webms and Memes. Or green/red text.

Computers and electronics are for boys.

oh boy here we go

now that's weird
any mention of which obscure treacherous law they're refering to? can you get some lawyer's advice?
can you send them an invoice for law consulting to check for the lawfulness of their demand thus proving it is false?

They are not my friends.

Even Hulk knows the proper way to handle niggers

Being a heroin dealer and "somehow" getting a spinal injury a week earlier, the odds are that Freddie wasn't being on his best behaviour that day.

yea its a think they can do. Obama snuck it into a law a year or so ago. No one gave a shit back then. I knew this was exactly what it was for. the grounds that they use for it is deliberately vague as fuck.. if anyone helps you with your bills whether its your wife doing it because shes better than you are or because the deal is you do the yard work she handles the bills.. it matters not to them if you physically arent the one sending the check to pay your bills you are 'mentally incompetent'

Basically a great many people in this country deserve to die.

Since the family is trying to incite a riot, any chance we're gonna see stream links soon?

nice trips

Hope so, I've got my popcorn ready

This kind of shit makes me sad and ashamed to be Half black and half white

Holla Forums, what can I do to fight cancerous terrorist groups like BLM and other dindu enabling groups?

What the fuck? Not an americano, but I want to know what else did King Nigger sneak in that could force you to get rid of your guns ASAP?

That's gr8 m8.

Go home and be a family man.

Lynch half yourself

Leave.

BECAUSE THEY’RE NOT HUMAN

STOP OPERATING UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THEY ARE HUMAN, WITH HUMAN EMOTIONS, HUMAN LOGIC, AND HUMAN COGNITION

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES AS CAUCASOIDS

Why has no one reported or called out this kike?

Why not just go "I don't own any fire arms." And when they press go "no my wife owns them, she pays the bills after all."

Why can't I hunt them for sport?

Pathological altruism.

Oh don't get me wrong, they're still subhuman
But it IS possible for them to break out of that and/or be used by their masters to further our goals, if you know what I mean.

The reason they aren't being that, however, is because of their kike-controlled culture

Why?

I'm scared Holla Forums, hold me.

Anyone want to take to twitter and stir up the nogs in Baltimore, or would that be degenerate?

I feel like its a mostly black city, and any whites that are still milling about that cesspool are probably very low quality individuals.

Nows not the time for fear, that comes later.

man up and quit being a faggot

Altruism doesn't exist. It's a feel good lie. The only reason people do nice things for other people is because it makes them feel good. They're gaining that and the "karma" of being an "altruistic person". That explicitly makes it not altruistic.

:(

Take them back to Africa.

If I could figure out how to keep a twitter longer than 3 tweets I'd be game.

Same, I got stupidly /comfy/ with a lot of snacks for the Mini Soda supposed Chimpout.

Nothing happened. Big let down.

Are you a big guy?

4u

Altruism very much exists in peoples own, the problem is white people have Altruism for everybody, no other race does, it's a suicidal genetic fuck up.

Anonmoose was a mistake.

YOU CANNOT ZERO THE NERO

Anonymous was a good idea, but it was obvious as soon as they got big enough it would be co-opted by leftists and the government.

current onomalous is the perfect way to label people for the rope day

Genetic fuck up? It's indoctrination fam.

Not to mention it only exists within certain ethnicities, American niggers hate African niggers.

LOOK AT DA POWH NIGNOGZ IN AFRIUKAH MAH NIKKUH

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK MY NIKKAH I GOTS TO SAVE MY OWN GET MO MONEY FOR DEM SWIMMIN POOL PROGRAMZ N SHIET

So, any chimp outs yet?

Fucking marvel, I swear

Well, THERE'S your problem.
Nobody should be charged with killing a feral animal, maybe livestock, because that belongs to another human, but the most this officer should have been charged with is hunting out of season.

So yeah, I just checked the new story. Apparently the 6 involved are pictured here. Notice anything?

By name only fam, and they're losing.

Niggers can't swim.

This has potential. Only problem would be is that I'll likely be labeled am uncle tom. Though,I'd rather be an uncle tom than a dumb uneducated nigger

kek

Tweet that.

Please be happening.

Half nogs.

How big will the riots be if the 3 white cops are found innocent / not guilty and the 3 nogs are found guilty?

That implies that there is no benefit when people are altruistic in the form of stronger and better communities, if all the people involved are altruistic and community-strenght oriented (aka nobody or not too many people use the altruism of others for overtly selfish reasons).

If there is a tangible, observable thing like altruism (which white and asian civilization required to a great extent), then it is conceivable that people might have either an inherit property or characteristic that makes them be more altruistic. A society is an organism like any other, m8. If society gets stronger and benefits from altruism, then it will become a integral to the units of society.

What? I'm literally implying there is something gained by the "altruistic person". That makes it explicitly not altruistic as they are gaining something.

Aye. But if you pretend to be one of them for long enough to get a following they'll do whatever the fuck you say because they're stupid niggers. If you go full out immediately like ben carson did or any of the other black dudes of the right they just shit on you for being an uncle tom. "If you're not my toy pet youre an idiot being used by tha raycisssssss"

Fucking scum.

CLEARLY UNCLE TOMS PLAYING TO THE TUNE OF RAYCISS WHOITEY

I know but they have so many swimming pools.

It's an enigma I can't wrap my brain around.

It's easily more than 140 characters, gotta condense that shit to something like:

twitter-character-counter.com/

A more diverse group than the average SJW get together?

also

I wasn't into imageboards back then so I don't know. Was it obvious even back then? I mean the past few years on Holla Forumsacks have documented this happening again and again so technically we know better so this might be a professional bias(?) of sorts.

There were people back then saying that a leaderless movement would definitely become a government honeypot back then but they were ignored and/or called shills

as always

But, user did good for a while, then occupy happened and shut us down like good goys.

Some days I really want to re-take our rightful name back from those faggots, but I know noone else would want to.

n-no, what??

I expect the greatest chimpout in burger history to unfold this year.

2016: YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

I hope so, but I don't know if anything if going to surpass the LA riots

k

Enough space for relevant hashtags.

Why such hostility? I'm on your side here. I'm tired of people that represent half of my race ruining shit. I'm tired of seeing low IQ niggers making things shit for decent human beings like myself is all

At every crescendo, a nigger dies.

oh I'm ready

haven't kekked this hard in weeks, thank you user

you are part of an inferior race and threaten the racal unity and identity of out nation. That's why we have hostility

M8, I think we're going have to define altruism for this to make sense.

Your definition of altruism is doing something for the express benefit of someone else without yourself gaining anything on any level at all (material, psychological, mental, improved relationship, etc.) or even losing something (time, money, x of value)?

See;

Then they'll arrest her for loaning her guns to a person judged "mentally incompetent."

All I can tell you is to just ignore the laws. Do not tell them your wife does your accounting for you, just lie.

Be ready when they try to take your guns, be ready to die for freedom, but take one of the traitors they send with you…take two or three, as many filthy traitor-cops as possible.
You will go to Valhalla, they will go to Hell, as all traitors do.
Kill the youngest first, if you have the time to choose, they are more likely to have children & it will hurt the filth more.
And those close to retirement that are left will be hesitant to face potential death, many will try to take early retirement.
But you have to be willing to kill & die for freedom.
Eventually, they will run out of people that want to follow orders, at the same time the resistance to them is swelling due to all the people they've murdered by raiding sovereign homes.

When all rise up, we can finally hang every traitor in Washington & clean out the rat's nest of libshits & their degenerate kind. We must stand and fight, so that others may win.

Everything I try asks for a phone #.

Good stuff m8, proud of you.

pssshhh. nothin personel, kid

Hey,believe it or not, I think that is actually a good option really.
If only it were this simple though

Original sin of being born as, if not the result of racemixing propoganda, then a weaker blooded individual that depending on his future choices might make the world worse. You do what you gotta do to live a moral life, user, but being mixed race isn't a good thing to be.

That is a very good idea. Making Africa great for the first time in a long time.

You'd have to kill a lot of subhumans though

True, this is why I don't plan on breeding, I know my genes are shit and not worth passing down

SEND EM ALL BACK TO AFRICA

Good. No leave.

Just heard the news describe Freddie Gray as a "young black man".

Yea, it'll basically be 1488: Africa Edition

Flamethrowers are not illegal in the U.S. under any federal law, they are not considered firearms.
You can buy one here:

throwflame.com/

Kek wills it black brother, you must claim your destiny and take back what is rightfully yours.

He just a baby. We was a 41 year old boy just trying to get his life together.

He could have been a doctor.

Felt good fam

Just filter the "half nog".

It's clearly a consensus crack.

Notice how the poster completely agrees with anything we say and would do anything we want him to do.

Get more and more complacency for halfies and soon there will be complacency for full nogs.

Filtered.

oi lad
he's half white
he's not going to breed
if he does we'll rope him and his children
he wants gas the real niggers

I see no problem here

EVERY SINGLE TIME A POSTER ENDS UP BEING "HALF BLACK" IT'S A SHILL TO GET US USED TO "HALF BLACK" "PEOPLE".

Soon after full niggers will randomly show up and we will be expected to get used to them.

The literal exact same shit was used in the early 20th century to push niggers everywhere.

ALWAYS, 100% OF THE TIME FILTER NIGGERS, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH YOU MAY AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAY.

This, it's just the usual slippery slope trick the kikes love so much.
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE ONE DROP RULE

This. Gas all subhumans.

We shouldn’t have to say much more than that! Flamethrowers are commonly used for:

-Agricultural controlled burns and ground-clearing

-Clearing brush, snow and ice

-Incinerating weeds and pesky insects

-Pyrotechnic events and movie props

-Clearing out nigger hoards

I don't know what that means.

How do you burgers cope with this shit?

You forgot one;
-fun

Black people aren't inherently bad. Remember, blacks are victims of the Jew's power and snakery as well. Why are peole forcing me to marry ugly white chicks? I want to marry inside my own race!
All races were apart of Hitler's cabinet.
Stop being racist, and start realizing each race has their own benefits/downfalls and all races deserve respect and a means to protect their kind.

Europe/America for whites
Africa for us blacks
Asia for asians
Earth for everybody!

Nice dubs

It means if they have even one drop of nog blood to gas them, basically

Holy shit he was right

HANG YOURSELF

Kek, lad I hate being part black if you can't already tell
Honestly if I could go back in time I'd chop off my dumb nigger fathers dick and castrate my coalburning mom

Filtered.

Fuck off nigger lover

With the proper eugenics program, this would be quite possible.

If you hate it so much why do you still live?

Doing it for free Moshe or do you actually get paid?

Found the close-minded, low-energy, room-temperature IQ Neo-Nazi LARPers.

get the fuck out of here nigger

Well, I though "clearing out nigger hoards" would cover that, but…you're right.

m8
>>>Holla Forums

Looked it up and I agree.

I guess that's why every single "DNA matching ancestry" site or deal always lies.

They put kike in just about everyone and nigger in just about everyone too.

Unless you're well off enough to get a complete sequence done and analyzed, don't trust that shit.

Source;

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP LAD

Filtered.

Uh…huh?

There is no such thing, nigger.

Because it's a paid D&C, consensus crack shill.

She is not spending enough time in our company.

If things keep going in Europe the way they are now, you'll find out.

Neither. I don't kill myself because really that's just being a goddamn pussy. I'm just trying to be a decent person and make something of my life contrary to just being another nigger

today is a good day

Wait, is this the infamous alt-right pretend racism for giggles I've heard so much about?
I get it now, you guys aren't actually racist, you're just trying to rile me up.
YOU GUYS!

Feel bad for you, man.
You seem like a decent sort.
I've known good people that weren't white, and total assholes that were.

I like the "make Africa great" idea, tbh

Because you felt the need to tell us your half black. It's instant faggotry

Get in the bus faggots.
We're going nigger-mowing

Can someone explain to me what does the fire monkey mean?

Oh man, that hurts just looking at it, is he alive?

Same here. This guy honestly seems to want to do the best he can while still being a nigger. I'm grateful for that tbh

The less niggers there are the better, be it through conversion or death

k

here you go bfy.tw/5uKZ

This is the year of the fire monkey in China, when the truth that has been hidden is revealed, and the overthrow of crooked regimes occurs.

I hope not

#BurnDownBaltimore

MEME IT

Oh I know about that.

I've got my eyes focused on Germany and Sweden for the implosions to come, Slovakia is already shooting kebab and Serbia is getting rowdy.

I just mean the propaganda you get subjected to is so fucking SMUG. It'd drive me mental.

Well, more mental

H'oh boi.

Hello Milo, if you hate the 'alt-right' so much why are you trying to hijack the movement and dilute it with BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM? :^)

Also, filtered.

kek

If he didn't die from shock, then, probably.
They'll pin everything back together & sew all the meat back together, and he'll be right as rain!
Barring any nasty & voracious bacterial infection, of course.

And you'll probably pay for it all through foreign aid!

Of course, he'll then take back to the streets & be killed by some warlord army or drug gang…

can we get a double dubs to solidify this deal?

>last year of the fire monkey was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956

I don't know what all this shit means

That's what drives me up the wall…the propaganda isn't even half-decent anymore, it's all a slap in the face, an insult to those with even average intelligence.
It makes me rage and want to kill someone.

WE MUST START THE FIRE

Honestly, the German opening is the most fun Sailor Moon song. No idea why they went with fucking eurobeat, but it works.

More shit

That sounds pretty vanilla.

theodysseyonline.com/2016-year-fire-monkey

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Then they show some picture from the 80s where hes playing with tonka-trucks.

i think we had a thread on this the other day
i think based southern cops were refusing to follow the orders and they let the vets keep their guns

It's good to see a culture that still encourages little girls to be female.

Fuck this goddam shitty mess of a country I live in!!
And JEWS…kill yourselves and do us all a fucking favor!!!!!

I'm going to need more popcorn.

Just got back from work, did I miss the chimp out? Is Baltimore in flames yet? Link me any relevant livestreams if there are any.

What the FUCK is this dumb ape on about? First off, the 1% of rich white people who owned slaves had the sense NOT to kill their slaves, much like how I wouldn't destroy useful equipment. Second, without slave-owners this negroid would be in shithole AFRICA instead of superior AMERICA. Third, you don't praise tools for a job done, you praise the farmer; niggers can't do anything on their own, the slave-owners used them like farming equipment, which is really the best use for a dumb nigger fresh from Africa. Fourth, we white people are sickeningly tolerant. It is one of the few flaws of the Aryan and is a vulnerability that the KIKE MEDIA exploits hard, so how dare this nigger call America circa 2016 "for black bodies". Fucking parasites should be sent back to Africa.

fix't user. it's never going to happen, not really.

Get out while you can

This would be a great time to surreptitiously start numerous fires all over brown-town.
The firemen could not hope to keep up with them during a riot…

School is about to be out niggah all dem youfs bout to loot n shoot.

accuweather.com/en/us/baltimore-md/21202/hourly-weather-forecast/348707

May start raining soon. I hope it happens, but I can't imagine a thunderstorm would help the odds.

You should go out there and just start setting fire to black peoples houses.
They will take it as the "nig-signal" and start chimping hard.

WHERE THE FUCK IS BEN GARRISON?

There is a reason why i haven't and most others like myself haven't.

We are poor.

We need to spread some fake news.

"3 Shot Dead at Nero Court Protests"

"Suspect from Nero Protests raped by 3 white male officers."

It's a false meme, virtually all of America was built by whites, and at the very height of slavery in the U.S., only about 2% of Christian whites owned any slaves at all.
The Jews, on the other hand, 40% of them owned slaves. This was not just due to their lesser numbers skewing the percentage, it was also because the trans-Pacific slave trade was dominated by Jews.
They were so integral to it, the slave markets were closed on Jewish holidays for lack of participation.

THIS, PLEASE

the last riots were a 2.5
we very well might make it to a category 3 this time

it's a nigger city, with a nigger mayor, nigger city council, nigger police chief, and nigger police force. yet somehow everything is still racist and stacked against them niggers.

When the cops themselves stop enforcing unreasonable laws, the revolution has already begun.

Remember, folks: In a city with a black mayor, black police chief, 50% black police force, and black district attorney, when a suspect dies in police custody in controversial circumstances, it's All the White Man's FaultTM so feel free to riot. (Presumably the same is now true if any of the accused officers—three black, three white—are acquitted by a black judge.)

The year of the fire monkey is the year of revolutions.. Of corrupt old guards being replaced. Next year is the year of the fire rooster. A fire monkey and fire rooster being back to back only happens once every 240 years in other words the lifespan of an empire where the fire monkey brings needed change the fire rooster takes that change and get shit accomplished. You think 2016 is amazing? You ain't seen nothing yet.

And to think, the niggers have not yet even reached their final form…

smh

Looks like a jew tbh

baltimore reporting in with OC from that event

If someone were to equate that to in a country with majority of whites, all the bad things are jews fault, how would you respond?

Niggers haven't even had the first blunt of the day, chill.

That's not true though
While white people are the majority, the jews control everything

This prosecutor needs to have her career finished over this, she promised the nigs the moon, they want reparashuns, she can pay for the chimp out.

This fuck was on a bicycle and didn't do nuffin literally.

But jews are White :^)
not really

False equivalency
Jews =/= whites so any comparison is null

either you can't read or you're stupid. jews occupy positions of power and influence and staggering rate compared to their population in US.
baltimore is full of niggers and run by niggers.

ashamed to be samefagging, but I forgot the nigger gore

this to be perfectly honest

It's storming in Baltimore right now. Likelihood of a Chimpout is low at the moment. However, the front should bring cool air in and incite the nogs to go outside.

t. Meteorologistfag

He's busy outfitting for the crisis…

RIP AND TEAR

Do you get these from niggersgettheirfacesslicedinthesameway.net?

i fucking love bearcat-sama

I want to say dead but it looks like it is sitting adjacent to a tile wall. If it was laying on its side its head would be lower to the background or visibly propped up to be in that position.

Circle was ground zero last time.

if only such a site existed

watching that shit live was glorious

Just a bit more! almost there! Uncanny Valley Moorman when?!

So, some background on Baltimore police:

My family's worked with bmore police a lot, as most of them also do private security when they're off the clock. The police here are indeed more aggressive than other areas, but it's a direct response to the behavior of the animals in the city, and they would not be able to maintain the peace if they were not violent and feared. Also worth mentioning is that most of the police force are black, and they agree most of the city is degenerate scum. Our city slogan in the 90s was "the city that reads", and one of the cops had shirts made that said "the city that bleeds" with a cracked skull and crossbones made out of syringes logo.

During their short stint doing security at a private club that used to be nice, in one of the more tolerable parts of town, people were CONSTANTLY trying to steal shit from the club for no reason whatsoever, such as huge tanks of compressed air, and once they caught two guys trying to book it down the sidewalk with a 7'+ long dining table. The arresting officer pistol-whipped the guy on one end, then slid down the table into the other guy and jammed his pistol in his ear on the ground. Most of the police knew the idiots in town with prior convictions well enough to be on a first-name basis with them, and their arrests were always 100% justified.

Anyway, I'd bet money that the cops who arrested Gray knew his ass and had dealt with him before, and were trying fruitlessly to put the fear of god into his ass when they took him on Mr. Bones' wild ride.

wew

damn that's nice

Do as the slavs did and build a makeshift bunker inside your house

m8s I had hopes for Austria and the kikes won.

Can we have at least a good category 3 chimpout?

everything is a false flag

alex jonessteinbergblat said so!

Here is my prophesy for the chimpening.

Once again we will see the police get told to stand down/allow them room to be niggers. It is warm weather time now and the niggers have had all winter for their retarded anger to fester. They will push the limit. Police will get sick of being told to stand down/being in fear of doing their jobs and being victimized for it, and so some officers will take their badges off and throw them to the ground and walk away, the rest will follow them. It will be the absolutely biggest way for them to say 'we've had enough of these niggers' Whereas they could jsut lose their shit and attack the niggers they would just be plastered all over the news as violent bigots. So they will just walk away and the jews the niggers and cucks on twitter will lose their fucking minds at the sheer amount of raycessm. HOW DARE YOU WALK AWAY AND NOT KILL NIGGERS?! U SO RAYSESS U DUN EVEN WANNA PO LEES US!?!?!?

Shits gonna be ebin. Listen fellas, times running out, make sure you have tendies in the freezer you need to be as comfy as possible!

that shit was fake as fuck.

check my OC:

it begins

smugface detected
sheeeeeeeiiiiit

I'm so fucking ready for this.

WE WUZ DRUIDS N SHIT?

Can you explain the image?

Like this ?

Death and destruction.

idk just a black sun and nadzi stuff

Actually, it looks like art from a bootleg Psychic TV cassette.

CHIMPOUT WHEN? POST PREDICTIONS OF WHEN, HOW LONG, WHY, AND THE DEATH TOLL.

gee my dude, how did goodson lose so much melanin in such a short amount of time

It would depend. Are whites in Baltimore allowed to concealed carry?

I can't remember them exactly, but maryland has fucked gun laws. bretty use baltimore city kicksthem up a notch as well.

no

The percentage of white people will determine if there are riots or not. Too many white people, no riots. As we've seen from previous protests, white people act like babysitters and try to calm down any chimping. For chimping to occur you need a very black crowd.

I think the main protest zone near downtown will be too white for anything to kick off. If there are going to be riots, they're going to be deeper in the hood.

There were riots in Baltimore last year.

The death toll could be high.

rain tonight but the next few days are fairly warm and only partly cloudy

The womans who they tried to rob, that was so fucking funny people trying to say she was attacking the black guy.

This shit is gon be great.

When it starts getting dark, expect a riot on a scale never seen in America before.

thanks fam, interesting

NICE! 10-4

And the crowds were >90% black.

If you have a crowd of 50% blacks and 50% white cucks from Johns Hopkins, no riots.

Most of Baltimore's niggers are probably still asleep.

Tonight may be the night.

You dummies should respect this Negro for having the sense to want to survive, and for having the good will to want us to survive as well.

You have allies on the far right based black. We lived side by side pretty well for a while. Remember the 80's?

We're being played against each other.

wow its true. thats fucked. glad im not a bootlicking veteran jew henchman.
guns.com/2016/03/25/lawmakers-want-answers-why-va-stripped-260k-vets-of-gun-rights/

So according to fox news
There's 4 more cops to be tried
and a retry for the first cop

Are these faggots ever going to be giving up? Jesus.

Any livestreams?

The parts of the 80s people look on so fondly are times when whites were stll in control and had influence in the media. Fuck off, nigger. You're done you hear me? done.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
Fox is talking about it right now at least
No riots yet
Baltimore PD is prepping hard and calling in support from all surrounding counties, even some from DC

They said that high school kids started it last time
So they're being extremely weary as the high school kids start getting out of school today

Expect chimpout starting soon

there are a total of 6. 3 of them are niggers. if the 3 whites are found innocent and the 3 niggers guilty, we might actually get a racewar.

Can someone remind me which case this one was in a tl;dr? There are so many cops shooting nigger cases that I lost track.

This wait is fucking killing me.

Chek'd, quads command it.

This guy usually has something good whenever the chimps are angry but nothing as of now.

Nigger was on drugs doing illegal shit
Got apprehended by cops and put in cop van
Banged his head on the ground and died
No justice no peace dindu nuffin

Yeah, forensics confirmed he escaped his restraints in an attempt to get out and got rekt when inertia threw him onto a loose bolt head first or something. To be fair though, rough rides are in the dirty cops playbook, it is a time-honored tradition of cops to drive over speed bumps really fast and such so a suspect bashes their head against car interior and they can just claim it is purely incidental. The whole thing was legitimately suspicious at first because of that but forensics confirmed the cops testimony so its cool (except for the mass chimpouts).

Nigger bashes his head on police van, dies a week later. Riots and a Code 2 chimpout ensue. Five more cases left. Five more chances for a race war.

Thanks friends

Thread theme.

They buried Trayvon in a white cap?

TOP KEK

Thats actually Freddie Gray.

they all look the same

Fair enough, they all look the same but my sides are fully shoah'd

IS ANYTHING HAPPENING?

How much is the clock in Baltimore?

Any anons at the scene, tell me what kind of atmosphere it is on the ground.

Be safe, burgerites.

see and

i see white african americans in that picture

I looked around on the innertubes a bit and couldn't find any plans blackliesmatter had made beforehand. an user above said that niggers are agitated. a cameraman's face was smashed and his camera stolen.

dunno if we'll see anything tonight tho.

It's nearly four bongs past noon in Baltimore.

that was during last April's chimpout. check the date on the photo.

Update for those not familiar with the daily patterns of the american negro
They are just now rising from their 13 hour slumber, and have to scratch their toes for 30 minutes and grab breakfast at popeye's before going out to loot. Some of them may have to attend to important obligations, such as parole meetings and drug testing, so those will trickle in as the night progresses. The life of the american negro is hectic because of systemic racism so please be patient.

fack

What the fuck? Yeah, I remember the '80s. Due to the MAGNET program I wound up at Martin Luther King Middle School. It was like being in general population in prison. Completely uncontrolled savage apes. Highlights: I was chased by a dindu gang, one with a knife, and administrators did nothing about it. And my friend was strangled with a rolled up newspaper almost unconscious by a nigger and WE got in trouble for "moving after the freeze bell" (recess had two bells, the first you were supposed to stop all activity on). The bloods and crips took over the inland empire and started shooting people on the freeway as a gang initiation. White flight kicked in hard and the space was filled by illegals and their drug gangs. They're still shooting each other to this day, but the cartel-affiliated illegals genocided most of the blacks in the areas they claimed. Btw, that's where our terrorist incident happened. I grew up there. Yeah, I remember the '80s.

Chimpout when? This is going to make Trump look even better just wait.

Here is the dead nigger if anyone wants for keks.

Gas and oven the kikes all in one shot.

why am i not surprised?

those lips.

As much as I hope we see a chimpout, let's face it, the niggers have been letting us down lately.

That was three hours ago.

As the light begins to fade, the negroes will get increasingly riled up.

Thanks m8.

So after a day of hard, systematic oppression, the negro will probably start getting drunk on something cheap. Or get high.

How long will it take for him to go out and shatter the glasswindows of the white patriarchy?

Jesus, nobody deserves a high school like that, makes me appreciate how fucking good I had it almost all White bar maybe one or two African immigrants.

Still had some brutal fights but all part of growing up.

We could infiltrate their social media followings and incite them to riot. #BurnDownBaltimore #NoJusticeNoPeace #JusticeForFreddie

All I know is what i read at the start of the wiki page, how did the trial go? Why exactly did he die?

Trudeau did this.

read the thread and lurk moar faggot

Top kek that's why they can't run a single country without white intervention and control. Niggers are subhuman and kikes use them for their aims.

read the thread niqqa smh 💯

someone needs to meme those as that 'this is a special feeling with my lover' interview thingy

I forgot one other highlight: my first partner for wood shop was a dindu that wound up getting a scholarship to nigger college for his outstanding work at killing someone.

you need to story time that shit ffs

Those were the days. I was so /comfy/ back then. We're long overdue for a large-scale chimpout.

Yeah, no.

Culture is derivative from the issue with Negroids, not the source.

Genetics->Physiology->Psychology->Behavior->Culture->Society->Civilization

Blacks have reduced cognitive capacity, reduced empathetic response, and elevated propensity for physical violence when dealing with stressful situations; all of which are physiologically, and thus genetically, derived.
This is a consequence of Negroid evolutionary history, consequence of an evolutionary process transpiring over several thousands - more like tens of thousands - of years.

IOW: Niggers are just innately shit.

Creating a Foundation

Genetic Structure of Europeans: A View from the North-East (goes into detail on genetic differences among Europeans and confirms a wide genetic gap between Europeans, Africans, and Asians)
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
We'll come back to this one…

Genetic Variation, Classification, and Race (a similar older study on genetic groups)
>nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

The Inconvenient Science of Racial DNA Profiling (describes evidence that race can be determined from DNA alone, implying that it is based on biology)
>155.97.32.9/~bbenham/2510 Spring 09/The Inconvenient Science of Racial DNA Profiling.pdf

behavior.org/resources/113.pdf?origin=publication_detail

mediafire.com/?nde9krd75h1vh8a/

mediafire.com/?bj5g10gjdrvi849/

mediafire.com/?m78qfc7qyccm12c/

thenatureofrace.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/thenatureofrace1-01.pdf

Genetic diversity of dog breeds: between-breed diversity, breed assignation and conservation approaches
> tinyurlDOTcom/pvcbzo8
> google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http://www.saunalahti.fi/raiaho7/Leroy2009_2.pdf&ei=V9KiVMCzNNKpyATg5YCgAw&usg=AFQjCNEV503SN24i75lf1ziZI5fKcnt3qw&sig2=wcKbpE7QkvjiRwuNxwOGnA

Including…
Table S1: Analyses of FST values and Da distances of the 61 dog breeds and 14 wolves compared in pairs
> tinyurlDOTcom/o6ofag2
> onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/j.1365-2052.2008.01843.x/asset/supinfo/AGE_1843_sm_TableS1.pdf?v=1&s=d0cb9b449f87b8b370aa5089c43f734b42ef1056

… And remember when I said we'd get back to this?
Genetic Structure of Europeans: A View from the North-East (goes into detail on genetic differences among Europeans and confirms a wide genetic gap between Europeans, Africans, and Asians)
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/

The first article represents genetic information regarding dog breeds and variation between popuations (as represents by Fst values in Table S1), which can be paired with the second article (containing similar Fst value data for human ethnic/genetic-variant populations) for the purposes of comparative examination of inter-population human genelines.

A statistically significant degree of genetic variation in such human genelines is emergent.

For example, comparative variation between the examined Sub-Saharan African population (Nigerian Yoruba) and European population (Germanic) - represented via HapMap data groups - is shown to be approximately equivalent in comparative scope to variation between canine genelines exhibiting extensive physiological and (consequentially) psychological/behavioral variation, for example, Coton de Tulear and Great Dane genetic lines.

What if you could convince the niggers that rioting hurts Trump's campaign?

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/

So basically, there is s this gene variant which allows a greater ability to empathize with others.

Here comes the best part:

AYO HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
*summons giant bear to distract police*
SO HOL UP
*communes with marijuana plant*
AYO
*prays to Ilmater for gibs*
SUM FINNA
*scrys dat pussy*
WE WUZ DRUIDS N SHIEEEEEEEEEET

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

The ratio of areas shows blacks to be 6.1 times more likely than whites to fall below the boundary for retardation, and 53 times less likely to be gifted.
> … In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it.
> In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70.
The boundary moved south by one standard deviation!
The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent.

> therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/

Thank you for all this information user, I genuinely had no idea about all this. I thought it might have had something to do with their genes but I never read anything explicitly saying that and I've been here for years. Thanks man, I'll be sure to spread this to all that I can.

Cheers.

These differences were statistically significant and were replicated across all three databases.
> More extraordinary was the finding that all 14 alleles differed between Blacks and Whites in a way that would predict that Blacks would be less intelligent.

Therefore the probability of the first 14 alleles examined all favoring Whites would be a mere 1 in 16,284.

It's been a long time and I've forgotten a lot of details that would make for good stories. But it was an interesting experience as I got to see San Bernardino's transition from a healthy and growing white community to a third world of diversity.

American Blacks are 50x more likely to have violent genes with MAO-A gene:

newobserveronline.com/scientists-discover-nazis-correct-criminality-hereditary-trait/
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9040997/Life-of-crime-is-in-the-genes-study-claims.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1332927/New-research-suggests-criminal-behaviour-genes.html
faculty.uml.edu/jbyrne/heredityandcrime.pdf

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289612000116
gwern.net/docs/iq/2011-beaver.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047

Considering the fact that a white country like Moldova (whose GDP per Capita qualifies it for 3rd world status) still doesn't have as much crime as other comparable black countries, we can assume that the MAO-A gene also has a lot to do with it.

Will do. Firing up my burner BLM twitter accounts. Wish me luck.

No prob.

I've been trying to make this clear to people: -> heavy influence
Genetics->Physiology->Psychology->Behavior->Culture->Society->Civilization; with feedback (ie, variation in cultural conditions can act as selective pressures, influencing genetics and on down the line).

Further Reading

10 Articles on Racial Variation

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/67159/10.1177_135910539700200305.pdf?sequence=2
hsmt.history.ox.ac.uk/hsmt/courses_reading/undergraduate/authority_of_nature/week_8/lynn_1991.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
5. psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/RandRProgressIntell2003.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more on black iq.pdf
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The totality of available evidence shows the race IQ gap still remains.pdf
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/fryer-levitt infant mental function.pdf
councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/pagedocuments/xt0uw7svhy.pdf
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

An Overview of Racial Variation Research

Personality:
community.middlebury.edu/~jcarpent/papers/JRU (Printed Version).pdf
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9226793

Liver enzymes and stuff:
journals.lww.com/jpharmacogenetics/Abstract/2006/03000/Identification_of_a_novel_specific_CYP2B6_allele.5.aspx
scholar.google.dk/scholar_url?url=http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louis-Charles_Fortier/publication/10591714_Novel_functional_polymorphisms_in_the_UGT1A7_and_UGT1A9_glucuronidating_enzymes_in_Caucasian_and_African-American_subjects_and_their_impact_on_the_metabolism_of_7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin_and_flavopiridol_anticancer_drugs/links/00b4951e56fe8b07da000000.pdf&hl=da&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3ifs-ku-Kk1nSg-gTYGDNcwS8QwA&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ei=l0TOVLKnL8uqPOLmgaAG&ved=0CB4QgAMoATAA

Gestational periods:
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111445/

Hormone levels:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12137878
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

Muscles, bones etc:
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full

Intelligence:
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
jneurosci.org/content/30/16/5519.short
wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2009.pdf

Importance of intelligence:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-1130.2011.00281.x/full
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
news.sciencemag.org/biology/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
psychologytoday.com/files/attachments/56143/wai-americas-elite-2013.pdf

———————————————————

Oh, you mean when you chimped out and destroyed Rhodesia and South Africa, destroying the only jewels of hope on your God-forsaken continent and killing thousands of whites?
Yeah, I remember the 80s.

Only reason he was released on all charges is because Drumpf-campaign signals that this sort of behavior is okay. IT'S NOT

#NoJusticeNoPeace #HandsUpDon'tShoot #JusticeForGray

Nice try, Goldberger.

Shut up rach.

we're talking about riling them up

4 PM now in Baltimore

When did the last riots begin?

I just wish that more brothers and sisters realized the real enemy is, and always has been the Jew, not whitey.

the riots were started right after the nogs got out of school, so maybe 3/4pm

well I guess some of the drug dealers do

Uh oh.

I fucking hate normal cancer like you fuck off and die

Damn, was going to tell him to get ebola but my ebola account got shut down by the jews.

Wish someone would point out that his shitskin tribe enslaved negros and still does.

what did he mean by this?

I think it's his rapper name.

But I think it's meant to be a play on civil justice.

But he's anything but civil on his Twitter.

God I love shitskins and their stupidity sometimes, top kek.

Time for niggers to dig their own graves again.

Every fucking time. Eventually the majority of whites will wake up to this savagery.

Marylandfag here, have the chimpouts started? I might take a front row trip to the harbor.

By the way, what the fuck is this captcha?

ayo marylandfag here also.
rain delay for the chimpouts.
however, cool air should come through later tonight, inciting them to go outside and cause havoc.

Clearly Jim likes pretty colors

The last character is shaped like a kabuto samurai helmet. It's subtle propoganda, because this captcha system is an alternative to the jewish Google captcha. The jews fear the Samurai captcha.

Sounds like a swell night to leave WJZ on then.

BALTIMORE FAGS, BE CAREFUL BUT TAKE VIDEOS

The NY Daily News has their high-yellow house negro weigh in.

Officer Edward Nero’s acquittal in the death of Freddie Gray is yet another slap in the face to black families told to grin and bear it

archive.is/UWkTg

To the user who used to red text "KILL ALL NIGGERS" in every Baltimore habbening thread before he mysteriously disappeared one day:
I hope you're okay, lad. I hope you didn't jump the gun on the race war. I'll see you on the other side.

nrFtQw

I hope the batman is ready

White guy with a black barber is his native American name.

He looks like John Travolta

10/10

I can't believe this guy was one of the jurors….

That is top quality user.

I guess so. I don't even own a gun, all i have is a metal baseball bat and a chiefs knife.

Chimpout thread?

Chimpouts cause big time redpills, the Michael Brown chimpout was what did it for me.

might as well say not sure where below 100 jews average is

I just got laid off today. Outsourced. After 10 years.

Let it all burn.

Software engineer?

Damn user, sorry to hear that.
Where did you work?

Honestly, I was always too afraid to browse Holla Forums. I was younger and a lot of real world stuff scares me Ebola being one, I was scared to death of that shit because I don't want to die in my 20s, but after I swallowed the redpill from the based user advertising Trump on 8ch I can't leave this fucking board.

While we wait for the chimpout, how were some of you other anons redpilled?

Start your own business.

Or learn a high demand trade and never be out of work again.

Can't talk about it otherwise no severance.

My condolences.
Fucking greedy kikes and sellouts.. time for Nationalism to rise again.

Accepting reality is the hardest part of lurking this board. I know many who know of Holla Forums but dont lurk it because they'd rather avoid the problems of the world

Have a rare JUST to feel better.

Any chimpin yet?

Checked, but false.

The hardest part comes after, when you have to choose what you're going to do about it.

Unless you have experience with melee
combat, be very careful. If you're outnumbered, just hide and pray, if not, see if you can catch them off guard, get them in the back, if you think someone is in your house, shut off the lights, it's your home and you know it much better than they do, use that to your advantage.

I said the hardest part about lurking Holla Forums m8, not the hardest part of life.

I agree though, that decision is the big one

This is truth. When I've tried to redpill my friends, a lot of them turned away from how scary and dark the world was and WILLINGLY went back to their little bubbles.

For me, personally, I started off as a liberal who came to browse Holla Forums to just see what the other side had to say, because I didn't want to be a retard who blindly follows and wanted to make up my own mind. After thinking you guys were just crazy racists for a long time I eventually started seeing the truth in all the shit we talk about here and finally converted to a full on Holla Forumsack

Do you get these from niggersgettheirfacesslicedinthesameway.net?

How many points did he get form that stunt?

The fuck did I just post?

Sympathies user, fuck these globalist cunts, do your bit to make your whole social circle see how nationalism is the only option.

oh the 80's you mean when coleman young finished off what was left of detroit forever and virtually kick all the whites out of the city and turned the city into a gang run shit hole that today has a 47 percent literacy rate?

It was fun for a while, but I guess I just grew out of it.

I got this new one tho.

💦 💦💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦😂💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦💦 💦

Shebonda the Attorney General was blown the flying fuck out by Negro Judge.

I know what you said, and what I said.

The hardest part of lurking Holla Forums is not merely accepting reality, but realizing you have to do something about it.

Thought that was Starship Troopers, for a moment.

Ah, but at that point you're no longer lurking.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure we agree

I'm pretty gud at fighting with my fists if that counts. If i had to use a weapon i will just use what i know and won't hold back.

I don't know about that, some here might already have plans in place and just lurk to kill time.

I know there was like a Doomsday Preppers in terms of an actual race war/civil war thread a while ago and one user said he has caches and a bunker prepared, he's just killing time until the day comes.

Not in America.

Non-Standard Pool Party

Well looks like i will be stabbing then.

Isn't a person liable to get v& saying stuff like that?
I thought even America had laws on the books concerning protected speech and inciting violence.

Is it?

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Checked for dank evameme

Can any burger explain what that charge actually is?

Stab early and often.

nrFtQBane

saying kill all niggers is different than saying I'm going to stab demetirius jones who lives at 123 crackhouse blvd compton commiofornia. I'm no lawfag, but my understanding is you have to be threatening or inciting violence towards a specific person. even then things aren't cut and dry.

I think he served him some saturated fats in his free burger

Why are there so many together?

Just look it up.

inb4 negro van driver gets put in jail instead

Is there any chimpin' going on?

rip

1) Take your car.
2) Put a brick on the gas pedal.
3) Jump out.
4) 2miles later the vid related happens.
5) You have just committed depraved heart murder.

Basically, it means you do something that has an unusually high chance of causing death to someone else.

No, that's perfectly legal.
law.cornell.edu/wex/brandenburg_test

"KILL ALL NIGGERS" is okay because it's not clearly and realistically intended to cause people to go kill niggers in an illegal manner. Telling people they have a duty to go murder specific niggers would be illegal. The First Amendment is really broad.

Any streams yet?

I thought that was criminal negligence + manslaughter.
well, I learned something today

I'd imagine no dieting allowed is already on it

That's what it would translate to in a lot of states. Each state has its own legal code.

It's raining,so the lowland Gorillas aren't active.

=^[

You sure did satan

Also any chimpouts yet or what

Laws vary state to state. I never heard of that shit until the charges for these officers were released.

It should be criminally negligent homicide or reckless endangerment + crim neg homicide. To me depraved heart homicide sounds like it should be cases where someone is for instance swinging a chainsaw in a crowded mall.

This is probably an example of a liberal state 'scarifying' less severe crimes. Not that homicide isn't severe but when any normie hears deranged heart the suspect is already a monster in their eyes.

interedasting. thanks for spoonfeeding me that link.

Thanks user.

That video deserves a webm.

bruh

pls habben

Post link

twitter.com/undergradwoman/status/734843990466527232

K, keep me posted.

Shit. There goes the element of surprise.

I hope I did a good enough job.

100 lit fam smh smh

If dubs, chimpout in 30 minutes

what's your account? follow me and let's talk nigger to eachother

True enough, I suppose, especially the latter.

Its part of their plan.

Kek, why do you mock me?

smh

check my dubs

fug

smh

if dubs, kek will materialize to assist the polis

Coming up on 7PM, has the rain stopped Baltimore fags?

Third times the charm.

d-do ids count?

KEK WILL THE CHIMPS TO SELF DESTRUCT

kek bring it!

From my town, yes it has. But it's still cloudy.

well I suppose you're right, let me first check those dubs just to verify-
yeah, all good.
dubs confirm, kek asks for three tries

Where I live (particularly close to Baltimore)
It's also not as humid. Very nice out.
Now we much incite the nogs to get outside and cause mayhem.

#lootcrew

can confirm.
I also live close to the impact zone. close by driving, not nignogging

Mine is pretty obviously a fake account so if you are trying to go for the realistic nigger thing, you shouldnt follow me.

Nightfall soon fam. They should be good and fucked up within 3 hours expect violence to commense in earnest at 1030 est.

It will continue all week but then something magical is in store for us… 72 hours of coast to coast nigger violence. Make sure you are stocked up on tendies because THIS WEEKEND IS MEMEORIAL DAY APEFEST!!!!

probably because ISP uses the same T2(3?) as the local phone network.

Trying my hardest fam

mediocre at best

alright boys it's goin down tonight, post your chimpout party fuel and your playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=qJVt3cMgsuw

Thunderstorms tonight, not going to be much of a happening.
weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USMD0018:1:US

A vulgar display of power

check'd

oh shit, is this real.
on my way, fam

this youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0&index=1&list=LLZ_yq-zBg0oR8SRh8OHV4rg

Fuck this gay earth

Of all the shits, that one is the funniest.

filename.
Also image is from 2007 according to the exif

How do you check exif creation dates?

Marylander here.
It has cleared up.
Not as humid.

lurk moar

please?

windows or linux?
better be linux nigga

I use ExifToolGUI

google

I'm worried about Roof in prison. I don't want him to die front black gang rape.

Oh and the image was posted at 08/20/2010 @ 3:18am (UTC) on 4chan.

Just got in; Is it happening?

We will bust him out when the race war starts.

Thread theme

Would kek so hard if the Baltimore police started singing this

I miss those threads

Can we meme something even more grandiose and violent? I'm talking LA riots × 5….
I think we can

arab spring

Baltimore spring? :^)

KEK DEMANDS IT!

Anything is possible with the power of Kek

Someone who's good with photoshop replace this with Tyrone's face

THIRD CHIMPACT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=8KJdb2UuOMo

let's do this

LETS GO BABY

BALTIMORE SPRING IT IS

Let me fix that for you.

all those fists in the air…

Rolling for Kek.

What's the best course of action to rile up the chimps?
1. Taunt them over twitter, tell them freddie gray deserved it because he was a dirty nigger. Full out ben garrison level racial warfare.
2. Rev up those nigger sock puppet accounts and beat the drums of war, rallying the Dindus into a fit of "justified" rage, pretend you are a nigger who plans to chump out and loot local stores.

FUCKING CHECKED

PRAISE KEK
QUADS CONFIRM THIRD CHIMPACT

Wew

CHECKED THOSE QUINTS

uh oh…

The hoe was charging them.

WEW LAD

It begins

I'm using Phase 2

Both.
Fire everything we've got.

PRAISE KEK!

MAY BALTIMORE SPRING BE MORE DEADLY THAN THE LA RIOTS

fug meant quads

NTA looks like he is starting a stream.

destruction is the only way to protest, let it burn!

CHECKED

ALL THESE DUBS CONFIRM BALTIMORE SPRING SOON

CHECKED

CZECHED

THESE DUB DUBS ARE OFF THE CHARTS

KEK IS POWERING UP, ALL THESE DUBS ARE A SIGNAL

ALRIGHT NIGGERS, NOW THAT KEK HAS BLESSED US, LET'S RILE UP THOSE NIGGERS WITH OUR PUPPET ACCOUNTS.

BRUTAL, AND WITHOUT MERCY. RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT'S DONE.

It's happening, a crowd is starting to gather by the spot he was arrested. We have a fucking show tonight, boys.

Murder by neglect, if there is no premeditation but you act in a way that demonstrates complete lack of respect for human life and it ends up killing someone you can be charged with Depraved Heart Murder, basically if reckless endangerment ends up killing someone the charges get upgraded substantially.

Sauce?

Which hash tags should we hit

Buy a cheap pump action shotgun, user.
It's may not be the MOST effective firearm, but it should sufficiently discourage intruders.

RACE WAR SOON, BRACE YOURSELVES

Any streams?

This nigga is dedicated.

Comment section fairly good for a change (can't see comments section w/ archive.is).
nytimes.com/2016/05/24/us/baltimore-officer-edward-nero-freddie-gray-court-verdict.html

Some dumb shit like #BurnBaltimore, #LootCrew, etc.

Claim that protesting will hurt Trump's campaign because "he helped fund the police in Baltimore." (nod really xDD)

PRAISE KEK

TRIPS CONFIRM PUMP ACTION SHOTGUNS ARE THE PREFERRED WEAPON IN A CHIMPOUT DEFENCE SCENARIO
Maverick 88 because it's cheap af and extremely reliable

#BlackLivesMatter #BLM #FreddyGray #Gray #Freddie #Baltimore

The ones on #BaltimoreLootCrew and #LootCrew and similar things are us trolling

Thank you, friend, I feel much better.

If you're antagonizing them
#FuckFreddieGrey
#NeroTheHero

If you're riling them up as an 'ally'
#BaltimoreUprising
#Baltimorelootcrew
#NoJusticeNoPeace
#ShutItDown (OYYY VEYYY)
#BaltimoreSpring
#BaltimoreCookout

Also what said is a fantastic idea.

Seconding this, the "88" gives it a 10% damage increase against niggers

These too

Roger M8
Soon Quadarius Rogers will be spreading anger throughout black twitter. Will try to get some caps. Wish me luck

shit, my first post of the day gets trips

PRAISE KEK

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
get them riled up

Gonna need a new thread soon

Approaching bump limit

10/10

rolling for cat 3.3 chimpout

Going to start doing this on instagram under the account @Tyrone_Rogers55

Freddy Gray? More like Freddy Gay.

Also, fuck niggers and sieg heil!

May as well use this thread next

I think I just heard the word assault. Is it starting?

Nah, that's just Baltimore. Wait until you hear "shoes".

I've been fruitlessly troubleshooting a computer for 4 days. It's to the point of being demoralizing.

I needed this.

Thank you, based Judge, and based OP.

STATUS CHECK
I'm currently listening to the Baltimore City police scanner while riling up the nogs under the fake name Clayton Smalls.

"There's a few dindus congregating at the police station. Live stream on the way."

From some faggot on half/pol/, not sure if legit or just fucking with us.

Link to scanner?

Somebody needs to create a fake Nike account and say there's a new pair of Jordans out today.

wow nothing but circlejerking shitposting here

unsticky this theread and anchor it

kill yourself nigger

twitter.com/IntlHatersUnion/status/734897938254696448

Niggers are so shit that they can't even chimp out correctly.

I fucking love the game itself but the OST is wubwubwub shit. The E1M1 cover and title music are good though

Nigress pls

== thread dead? ==

Backup thread, lads:

Convince me not to go to sleep. Nigs are being too lazy today.

you could miss LA Riots x5 late at night

The nogs need raincoats.

i win this thread.

Wrong.

Well, the pavement apes are usually nocturnal creatures, so maybe they'll start stirring when the sun goes down.