BERNIE CUCKS PANIC REALIZING THEY ARENT REGISTERED

archive.is/kz6JV

HAHAHAHAHA

This is absolutely fucking hilarious. Holy shit. Those fucking idiots realized that all of Bernie's supporters aren't even fucking registered to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawsforsusenate2016.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh fuck them, man

Holy shit, that's ridiculous. Burnie supporters Fighting to give illegals rights they themselves aren't capable of understanding.

I've been registered to vote since 1998, sucks to be a stupid kid.

FUCKING DNC WHY DO THEY HATE BERNIE HE WOULD EASILY BEAT TRUMP THIS IS BULLSHIT

these faggots are done, stick a fork in 'em

Primary rules and voter registration deadlines are public information. "Not understanding" because you're willfully ignorant and lazy doesn't fly in most courts, but this is commiefornia, but Hillary probably had lots of commiefornia judges in her pocket.

HAHAHAHAHA
WHERE ARE MY SIDES?

Go back to Holla Forums, faggot

You could add getting feel the burn tattoos, either way I'm dying.

Step up, nigga.

Of course

> it literally takes 5 minutes, a child could do it.

Gee, who'd have thought that a bunch of actual retards aren't the most reliable electorate?

I made this just for you.
These liberals are fucking pathetic. I didn't even know about this trend until you informed us.

Oh nice thanks. They are completely incapable of complete thoughs. Each one is some fragment of a retarded talking point that has no basis in reality.

It's only Cuckifornia, but still.

Start spreading memes for them to write in Bernie to make up for the primaries

Leftism in a nutshell.

That's the enemey. It's all a joke now.

Coming to a town near them…
RIGHT

I've never seen a narrative unravel as fast as "the left-wing is intellectual and the right-wingers are stupid hicks". It was going quite strong until this election season, and now the moderates are seeing what's really at play here.

Sounds like an opportunity.
What if we infiltrate the Burnouts and spread that it's Hillary's underhanded tactics. Encourage them to register while pushing for the suit.
The lawsuit will never pan of course, but we could have a lot of newly registered pissed off voters ready to vote against Hillary in the main election because they're too dumb to realize it was their own incompetence which undid Bernie. Along with the massive lack of delegates that is.

[ ] man
[ ] woman
[x] goon

This is the Cuck Mark. They prick it with a sickle to summon their master.

RETARDED

pick two.

Leftist voters, in a nutshell. Many leftist policy makers, and the policies themselves, exist to cause a pendulum shift and keep non-whites poor in the meantime. Just look at welfare, abortion, reparations, and affirmative action.

Scrolled a bit too fast past those pics and thought number one had a star of david

I live in this dump and this has been fantastic.
I was talking to a Bernie supporter the other day and asked him if he registered Dem. He said 'No, so what'. The smug grin that went across my face as I said "I guess Hilary is going to win" felt fantastic.
He got real pale and began to hurriedly fumble with his phone.
Too late sucker.

Walked away knowing that I registered R back in September and have already mailed off my Trump ballot.

This is the Cuck Mark. They rub it with a shekel to summon their kike master

FIFY

I was born in 97 and I'm registered as well.
It has nothing to do with your age.

Damn right. It'll make it easier to spot them.

Heh, cuck.

fucking hell, how stupid do you have to be.

a nigger, spic, woman, or lefty

Nice dubs. This is why many people shouldn't vote. If they can't register on time - something that takes 5 minutes - then they don't deserve voting rights.

WELL CUCK MY SHIT RIGHT UP

This is what happens when you rely on the massive but retarded lower elements of society as your support base.

This is some Waffen SS vs. Soviet conscripts shit right here.

In the past I worked out 6 hours per day minimum. Swam and ran miles and thousands of situps per day. Was in amazing shape. Never had a sixpack like the one I have now. The only exercise I get is laughing at bernouts.

Bahaha that's good, you should go into comedy, spread the muscle.

So if I don't bother to look at the deadline for my work or for tax returns or for any other shit, I can just claim there was confusion and I should get it extended right?

Fucking berniggers want any fucking consequence for laziness and stupidity taken out of life. It really is unbelievable.

They were probably too high to remember to register.

I honestly can't believe how incompetent Bernie is.

Oh wait yes I can.

However if you were just to listen to the fucking morons in the media and especially TYT you would believe that Bernie has an amazingly organized campaign and that Trump's an idiot because 'he doesn't have a ground game'

Well lookey here Cenk you fucking turd looking motherfucking, your boi can't even remind his voters to register to vote!

They're eligible, but they're not going to vote.

DUDE

I was trying to explain Nu-Males to my girlfriend yesterday. 3rd pic pretty much does it.

Did these people never take a high school civics class? One of the very first things they do is register you to vote.

Too bad for Bernie that he doesn't have a sexy 'siren' daughter to lure them into making sure they are registered to vote.

Guy in the first pic is obviously degenerate, but he wouldn't need too much work to git /fit/. The guy on the right is a hopeless pudgy mess.

My high school didn't have civics. We had US Gov. and the AP version, but those focused almost exclusively on the federal government and didn't deal with voting more than was strictly necessary.

FUCKING GODDAMMIT!

These Bernouts just made it easier for when the RWDS come, Its the mark of death.

PRAISE KEK FOR THOSE DUBS!

So many millenials are like this. They get lazy with the simplest and easiest things. They expect life to be like in grade school when the teachers would constantly remind them and nag them to do things, and they never had to take responsibility and remind themselves. If there was a deadline, even if they missed it, they could rely on a second chance. And in life, when they fuck up, they can always get mommy and daddy to help. They don't know failure, so they don't take the necessary steps to avoid failure.

I did a graphic design program, and my classmates were always bitching and moaning that the teachers were too strict with their marking, that taking a full mark off for a typo or a slight inconsistency was unfair. It was really as simple as taking two minutes to look over a project before handing it in, and the whole point behind the strict marking was that in the real world if you send something to the printers with a typo it could cost thousands of dollars. Except for myself and one or two others, EVERYONE whined about the marking.

Fast forward 6 months. I'm in a job interview at a print shop, and they say they hired a girl from my class but had to let her go because she was making too many errors. I guarantee this bitch had been complaining about the strict marking 6 months earlier. She probably didn't learn her lesson for her next job either.

Back in the Arizona primaries, when I went to vote, there was around 20 people in front of me when I got in line. As we're in line, a guy kept walking up and down the line saying "If you didnt register before February 24th, you won't be in our system, or you won't be registered to the right party, if you wanted to change parties."

Ten times he said this, and no one moved to leave or ask questions, nothing. Out of the 20 ahead of me, 12 were turned away for not being registered, and I'd say about 5 or 6 were moaning about not being able to "feel the Bern"

It was kinda funny that the voter base was so inept, but sad in that they are and forever will be their own worst enemy

that's a guy?
i thought it was just an ugly girl

My sides are in the berenstein dimension.

Oh indeed. I had an ex and her family are avid bernouts. Through the primary, she'd bitch about how the primary was a closed primary and she'd have to actually go democrat (she's registered as independent) in order to vote. And so she just sat for weeks just bitching about that while not doing any fucking thing about it; meanwhile criticizing trump for everything if he so much as waggled his finger awkwardly.

I may had been independent but for the sake of primary I readily went republican to help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

It's like Christmas

I don't know, but this situation, while hilarious, makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Yeah, it's great that my vote suddenly has more power behind it in the general because some DUDE WEED was too stoned out of his gourd to remember to tap on a screen or to fill out a piece of fucking paper. But on the other hand, there are so many of these assholes.

I just got back from a Burnt Sandles rally that happened in my town. Place fuckin reeked of weed. Even when kids were around, they couldn't help but toke

I had the exact same experience the other day. Felt great. I am so paranoid about this shit that I literally registed Republican last fall too, around the same time I made a series of $5 bets with my whole family and some friends that Trump would a. be the nominee and b. win the general.

I think I will get enough cash together by the end of November to afford a nice steak dinner in San Francisco for Christmas. Thanks, Trump!

Still kicking myself i didnt put money on him for winning the nom. I guess theres stilk time for the general, though.

Wait, who's the SS in this scenario? Trump I guess? I know its not Hillary.

Why don't they extend it by like 6 years so they can get old enough to vote?

Kek

This is what happened to nearly every bill to legalize recreational marijuana btw

pre-election polls showed it winning by a landslide but when it came to actually voting the fuckers were too stoned to register and show up at the polling booth

I switched parties online 2 months ago and it was easy as fuck. Every retard has internet now and could look this information up at any moment in their lives.

daily reminder he is literally a zionist jew kike, and he promotes SJW degeneracy like every pol prediction since the frankfurt school

Kind of like trying to explain a punchable face.

#3 has one.

That's the wonderful world of soy, right there, for you.

I hope y'all are getting your daily protein intake from meats, and only meats.

I don't watch Bernie rallies (probably should watch 1 at least) but does he ever remind people to vote? It's a dumb question but Trump rallies always end with him telling everyone to get out and vote.

Most Bernie supporters can't even vote, they're too young.

What happened to people Holla Forums?
Why are they incapable of foresight?
Have they not realized that if Bernie loses, they'll just end up with a stupid tattoo of literally who?

It amazes me that people go without registrations and statuses up to date. I have multiple official copies of my birth certificate, and SS card, copies of my voter registration from every state I've lived in, vehicle titles for every car I've owned, registration cards and insurance cards, passport, and every photo ID and library card I've had since 1980.

If my documentation went missing I'd flip shit. If I let a valid status lapse I wouldn't feel right until the problem was solved.

How do people live like this?

160 years of communist brainwashing.

they are animal in human form, user

Quads confirm, Heil Opa!

hahaha

Now that ID i'd have gold plated.

Sounds like Hillary needed more time to get her army of mexican immigrants registered.

Speaking of this, who should I choose for US Senator?

t. cali

Are you kidding? They're Sanders supporters.

Burners are no better then the Paulfags from a few years ago.

Spending hours shilling for him online and in person but couldn't spend 10 fucking minutes to read the rules in their state.

The paulfags in my state all bitched and cried because the deadline to switch was 3 months before the primary.

Underrated comment.

I have nothing. I realized that's a good thing because it keeps brown people from voting. Shit.

alright I'm looking people up, probably going to go with Jerry Laws, looks super pro America + constitutionalist, site is from the 90s but super American lawsforsusenate2016.com/

pretty badass

Can you link me to a tutorial on how to do that?
It has something to do with how the channels affect different scaling algorithms right?