What causes a person to completely loose touch with reality?

What causes a person to completely loose touch with reality?

you mean 'lose'.

'loose' is what your mom's vagina is

when they believe you stop existing when you die.

Religions are good to keep people in check, (and to command religious fighting and suicide for wars)

If one realizes they are free when they die, someone might do what they want with huge backlash waiting for their actions, but a sure fire death strategy will absolve you of almost all pain

The only thing for some now is the memory they will leave behind and the consequences for others their actions may bring

get out

le uncle?
never heard of his full story, sorry I don't have autism and sit on my ass all day on imageboard

what are you even saying

faggot

wtf happen to the dude? aids? drugs? cancer?

He probably went on the internet

I know first hand that when reality abandons you, you tend to reject it. Whether that's what's happening with this guy, or not, I don't know.

What I do know is that I'm suffering from severe unintentional weight loss.

He swallowed DMT while he got FUCKED in the ASS by a PRIEST as a BOY

he died of aids i think. he might have been gay i dont know. the fascinating part is his obsession with child rape and killing. hundreds of videos about politicians raping children. children getting raped 227 times and killed. the random numbers suggesr this is advanced schizophrenia. but the most disturbing part is the comments on his videos of people beliving him.

wow, this is weird, very imaginative world he has

I kinda wish I lived in his world, minus all the child raping and killing.

Pitch black alien nigger child rapists

I love how nonchalantly he brings up all these fantastic scenarios, it's kind of amusing.

heres another high fuctioning schizoprenic on youtube. uncles feed into her fantasies. it fucked up but atleast she is okay

ikr "obama raped 234 children yesterday. but anywho"

lol when I saw the OP video I immediately thought of Gail

so its a nuke full of semen that explodes into a penis cloud?

LIFE… just life…

JUST