White Diversity Day

White Diversity Day

I think we're all aware of the huge influx of SJW/regressive bullshit that basically assumes "diversity" means black or brown, and that white people are just one amalgamous blob.

There should be a White Diversity Day, or at least internet campaign, where white people talk about specific things their family/culture does. Things like Italian sings, Polish traditions, Irish poems, etc. They're all different, and it's bullshit and racist to assume all white people are the same/have the same origins/do the same things.

Any thoughts?

Remove Kebab Day is all I really want.

I am tired of everyone thinking the most productive and helpful race on earth is somehow the bad guy.

It would demoralize the genetically unprivileged and make them worse, you know.

oh shucks, my bad, guess i'll kill myself for the greater good of nig nogs.

Why not seek out existing heritage groups in your area and begin volunteering there?

Consolidate locally with other European Heritage group to create "Anglo-Saxon" Improvement Societies. This is a ten year plan, but would provide a legitimate platform to pressure community colleges and regional universities to combat European exclusion. Imageboards aren't really the solution you're looking for.

This is true, absolutely. But in the short term, we can generate ideas (like yours) here.

Come on, Holla Forums. Bump for awareness

Fair enough.

Expanding on Improvement Societies, a prime area of focus should be on filling gaps for the working class. Nigger-knocking groceries to people, job referral, utility grants for people waiting on their first paycheck. This is the most under-served yet over-taxed segment of society in basically all of human history.

It's time to let them know that their people have their back. This in turn will lead them and their progeny back in the direction of greater social cohesion through the affiliated European Heritage groups. This brief period in time where the establishment's 70 year+ choke-hold on culture via radio, tv and film is on the fritz represents a unique opportunity for those willing to seize the reigns.

The absolute first step though is re-establishing these sorts of cultural feedback loops in areas where the descendent's of European pioneer-folk are currently feeling the pressure (and seeing the results) of their own demographic displacement. In that sense imageboards are not what you need, but rather you are needed by the imageboards. Better still, you get to fly under the cloak of anonymity relative to your presence on 8ch.

bleh descendants*

I think what OP is trying to do is brigade or start some twitter bullshit, rather than actually work on getting things better.

Rope Day would be nice too.

OP confirmed for faggot.

If one is to raid twitter it would be much more effective to focus on the phenomenon of #FashionablyForeign nigger-baby adoptions.

That or making mass suicide cool again. 2016 does have a Carteresque feel to it. Pic related.

I disagree. That's only one aspect of the bullshit going on.

If everyone posts about how their specific culture and upbringing is different than other white people's, at least it will shed some light on the fact not all white people are the same, and we have traditions and histories completely separate from each other.

To be completely overshadowed by #WahWahWhites, #50ShadesofPink, and #WhiteSoSalty.

Don't get me wrong, go have fun.

but these would just prove the point, wouldn't they?

To you.

and to others that generally hate being told we're oppressing everyone by our mere existence…?

bump

As long as you prepare for all the same inevitable arguments, by remembering that:

* the argument 'racism = prejudice + power' implies both that the KKK can't be racist, as they're just a bunch of unorganized rednecks with no power, and that it's okay to be antisemetic, because Jews hold so much governmental/banking/media etc. power

* every peoples on Earth has been conquerors/colonists, and used slaves, at least once in their history, including the liberal's latest pet (Muslims) who even enslaved whites

* the black slaves that were brought to the US (largely by Jews) had already been enslaved by 'dey bruvvas', white people were the first to abolish slavery in modern history, and Africans still enslave each other to this day

* the Crusades were a relatively small and short-lived series of defensive wars - confined to Turkey, Syria, Israel and Northern Egypt - against centuries of Jihad all over Southern Europe, the Middle East (even down to India), and Northern Africa.

and shit like that, then that sounds like a good idea OP.
Although 'White Diversity Day' might not be the best name for it - maybe something like 'European History/Culture Day'?

i like this idea. #EuropeanCulturalDiversity maybe?

No that name will work against us. They'll co-op it and bring in a million Somalis.