Copyright Incringement

Storytime of
Patsy Walker A.K.A Hellcat! #7

This series has been through a lot of twists and turns and it seems like the action and adventure will just never end. But sometimes it's nice to take a step back and say "Hey user, do you remember that plotpoint introduced in issue goddamned one that the entire series seemed to be focused on yet never seems to be resolved?"

To that I say you're in luck! Yes, the confrontation with Hedy Wolfe that's been indirectly teased for the entire series, directly teased in Issue 4, never happened in Issue 5, and completely forgotten in Issue 6, will happen in Issue 7. Really! I don't want to get you all excited too early, but this comic includes all your favorite Hellcat staples! Cameos! Talking! Combinations of those two!

Or if you want some sort of backstory to all the impending action, check out the past Hellcat threads!

1: web.archive.org/web/20160113031313/http://8ch.net/co/res/492838.html
2: web.archive.org/web/20160130161306/http://8ch.net/co/res/504680.html
3: web.archive.org/web/20160323202008/http://8ch.net/co/res/531344.html
4: web.archive.org/web/20160409195005/http://8ch.net/co/res/549577.html
5: web.archive.org/web/20160523093728/http://8ch.net/co/res/574171.html
6: web.archive.org/web/20160611133028/http://8ch.net/co/res/593605.html

Bonus Squirrel Girl - Choose Your Own Adventure : web.archive.org/web/20160523093537/http://8ch.net/co/res/578827.html
Bonus Mockingbird - Endourment : web.archive.org/web/20160617224134/http://8ch.net/co/res/600767.html

Here we go again
What could be worse than Allegri art-style ?

user, Why do you do this?

The original artist is back! …Yay? Last we left off, Hedy Wolfe hired detective Jessica Jones to dig up dirt on Hellcat in order to…somehow discredit her from regaining the rights to the Patsy Walker books, even though Hedy is already the owner of the books, as stated by the previous owner, Patsy's mother.

But Jessica wants to help Patsy and now they're teaming up! Cease your questions of "Why are these two acting like they're meeting for the first time when they've bumped into each other a lot? Does Kate Leth not care about character continuity because she's spending too much time trying to glue her rotted teeth to the roof of her mouth, stopping them from falling out of her hollow, brainless skull?"

Good thing for you that long winded question has an answer: Patsy just forgot! Laugh out loud!

I'm putting 4:1 on the whole thing being resolved via deus ex machina in a lame attempt to set up a "mysterious" new enemy.

Before Patsy and Jessica can team up, Patsy has to go to a book signing! Oh yeah, did you forget that Patsy's famous? Just because a comic series completely drops a central plotpoint for like 5 issues doesn't mean it doesn't exist, silly!

Look, even THE ARTIST is here to get her book signed! Patsy rather die, but is immediately chastised by the gay man that dying is no laughing matter.

Meanwhile, Jessica is trying to reverse-dig-up-dirt on her employer, Hedy! Please do not think the book signing scene is pointless and only here to fill pages.

Intrigue! We're learning more about Patsy's mother and the relationship between Ian and Tom! Did you know they like each other? It's okay if you didn't notice in the other 6 issues or the mass amount of Kate Leth's tweets about shipping gay characters and wanting Cap and Bucky to fuck. Having diverse writers is fun!

I don't get it, is this about the shooting? Would be hilarious if she was doing some major faux pass but I don't think she would do something like that.

And then a cameo from Luke Cage! Luke Cage asks why Patsy is dressed like a 14 year old boy from 1996 and then accidentally finds a comic of him and Danny involved in no doubt a cheesy lasagna filled comic! Ha ha ha oh oh oh!

But enough about that, Jessica and Patsy are going to find some documents to waive Hedy's copyright. They're doing to do this by attaining the documents illegally by breaking and entering! I don't know if this will hold up in court!

Once again, Kate Leth is living vicariously through Patsy Walker in her own schizophrenic way. I'm sure if we analyzed the entirety of Hellcat , Kate's life story would unfold before us, from being a bored teenager working at retail outlets, to the mighty social justice warrior that saved so many vaginas from corruption, to now the super famous cartoonist that everyone loves.

All that's missing is Patsy losing her virginity to Tenacious D.

I've noticed that these comics seem to have a lot of instances where Patsy is playfully mocked in an almost sexual tension filled way by a bigger stronger woman she happens to be helping her. That seems to happen almost every issue.

But pay no attention to that! It looks like the jig is up! Hedy knows that Patsy Walker is Hellcat! She reversed-broke-and-entered into Jessica's office! What are our heroes gonna do now?

Wow! In an amazing foul swoop, She-Hulk gets a random text that explains that the contract is null and void since Patsy's mother was full of morphine at the time of signing the contract! Hedy refrained from calling the police about the two women who broke into her home! Patsy wins!

"But user, all that buildup and conflict over 7 issues and it's just resolved in an anti-climactic and deus ex machina way? Kate Leth must be a bad writer!", you say?
First of all, you're a misogynist.
Secondly, you're a bigot misogynist.

And then all of Patsy's friends hold a big party for her celebrating her win over the legal battle. Even Dr. Strange who I believe is currently being beaten up by evil technorobots made it! Patsy will still print the books and she'll still have to deal with the ups and downs of being famous and will still try to get her temp agency off the ground. It's almost as if nothing's changed at all, when you think about it! All's well that ends well!

Check out all of these very real people interested in Hellcat! Have you ever noticed that almost every fan letter seems to be from someone who's never been interested in comics, but for some reason decided to pick this one up? Or someone who was really into the old Patsy Walker books like 40 years ago and just had to buy it again now? Who knew Kate Leth was so influential! Just goes to show that diverse writers aren't the end of the world, silly boys.

OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR. ME, MERRY PASON, BEST LAWYER ON BIZARRO WORLD, POINT OUT ME CLIENT BROKE INTO A PRIVATE OFFICE TO COLLECT EVIDENCE. THE COLLECTION OF THE EVIDENCE AGAINST THE DEFENDANT WAS DONE IN VIOLATION OF HER EARTH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

WITH THIS EVIDENCE UNDER CONSIDERATION, ME ASK COURT TO FIND ME CLIENT, DISCOVERER OF SAID EVIDENCE, GUILTY BIG TIME SO ME AM WIN CASE.

Did you know, that cat waste has been attributed to the development of mental illness among adults with woman leading the pack. Just bit of trivia. now, do what you must and properly worship me.

I want to get angry, but I honestly can't. This comic is pathetic. The entire run of this comic is fucking pathetic. It's nothing but six issues of Kate Leth telling everyone how wonderful and important she is.

That's her entire life.

For the crime of presenting a case against Ms Walker, you are found guilty of Grand Misogyny and sentenced to 50 years of prison time, without chance of parole.

PRAISE PLANK.

everyone involved in any part of the production and distribution of this comic should be ashamed of themselves

even the average schmoes who just drove the trucks to get them to the comic outlets should be ashamed of themselves for taking part in a process to allow this to hit store shelves, people who just work day in day out in power plants to allow the internet distribution of this comic to happen should be ashamed of themselves, filth of this magnitude does not leave any hands clean

It might be a thing where all tattoo'd up SJWs like her have some sort of history with attempted suicide so they get very on edge with that sort of thing. In fact, if you think I'm just generalizing, Kate's massive arm tattoos are just to cover up her self harm scars.

But then again, I wouldn't put it past Kate to write some very hokey dialogue about how joking about death near a queer is a very serious matter since they're being targeted by muslims who don't think homosexuals should live straight white men who want to promote violence in video games.

The perspective is ghastly. This is a professional artist who is too lazy or too inept even to use SketchUp or figure out the perspective rulers in Manga Studio. Or, heaven forbid, just figure out how to draw a desk the old fashioned way.

See, I like Hellcat for it's high quality writing, you always know the characters behave in a realistic and beliveable manner.

I wish I could forget these comics so easily.
That sounds like a great way to get sued. Oh, wait sorry I forgot what sort of comic this is, I mean a great way to enjoy hot yaoi and LGBT representation or some shit.

I have nothing to say.

You know maybe it's just me but I don't think Hedy looks to be the type to keep a copy "Selling souls for fun and profit" lying around. Just a hunch though.

Man it's a good thing this happened now rather than at the end of a story arc all about trying to find a way for Patsy to get some share of the profits of her comics. I mean I guess Jessica is supposed to have texted the image she took up here to She-Hulk but that's still a massive arse-pull, especially as we don't actually see the text sent and Hedy walks in a moment later.

Fuck it, whatever Patsy is going to be rich now I guess, after yet another comic with no real conflict and where people just help Patsy out for no real reason.

Anyone got the screencaps for the first and fifth hellcat threads?For some reason the archives didn't save them.

source plz.

I'm missing #3.

She's decent. but not fit. She she try

PLANKING

AH HA HA HA HA HA, IT NEVER ENDS COMRADES, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS…IT…JUST…WILL NOT…END!

thanks user

I feel as though everytime a new issue comes out I feel that sudden dread that only Holla Forums can give.

This is a train wreck that exploded and is some how causing a burnout-like destruction through a small town.

Don't you dare lie to me. Groot was still a better choice than the both of you.

Kate views every trivial occurrence in her life as the most interesting, exciting and important thing happening in the world, even in a universe filled with magic, aliens, and super science. Whatever mundane bullshit that has kate upset recently is what everyone should be focused on. No one has anything better to do and no other problems exist.

The trans bitch said I would be the uke.
Fuck you, fuck your breast reduction(were DDD), fuck your constant lesbian drama(she's bi), fuck the 10 bucks you still owe me for Subway, fuck your transition after graduation, and fuck you for choosing Mason as your new name way before you even started (was Madison).

I don't like yaoi.

You know. I think something broke inside of me a long time ago because I don't really care anymore about superheroes more interested in being famous than in being heroes.

I don't care anymore hackfrauds are just writing superheroes as celebrities with superpowers because they don't understand the concept of heroes because they are selfish pricks.

I just don't care and just wait for the big two to just shut down their comic departments and just own the rights to do crappy superhero movies for a while until everyone gets bored.

I just wonder if in the future there would be a hunting and purging for this shit like people were supposed to do to the ET game.

Cant wait for the next Hellcunt issue. I want to see the slut kill herself because of the death of She-Hulk

HOPE IS BROKEN

You made my day with that, Thanks op
and well you know
I hope kate leths yellow ass teeth rot out of her fucking drugged out maw keep up the hard work user
:^)

If anyone had told Kate "no" at any point in her childhood, we wouldn't be dealing with this shit now

This is what Leth thinks is legit entertaining, a superhero book where there is little no superheroing going on at all!

I swear, this is like reading a Superman comic where he files his taxes for 22 pages!

And Marvel okay'd this!

You know what, I can't wait either. I want to see how Kate Leth handles death and grief. If it's anything her twitter account, we'll be in for a ride.

You take that back. Superman filing his taxes would be an amazing story.

This is so exciting I'm on the edge of my fucking seat

Oh the faggot is a joke Nazi. What a twist.

Isn't Letch like fucking 30 at this point? Will she ever develop the mental capacity of an adult don't answer that

Do you think Letch realizes Hedy is the character that most resembles her?

Hey it's Mr. T!

I remember it being more light-skinned way back in Secret Invasion or whatever but I suppose that would be raciss

What wonderful 'superheroes'

All these women are cunts.

??????????

Oh the anticipation is killing me

Do you think if she wasn't inexplicably employed by them that Letch would have a Twtitter cri at Marvel and/or Bendis for killing off a black man and green woman instead of those evil straight white men?

If they did it back in the Silver Age, sure. They would probably wind up writing a story about how the poor government bureaucrats have to keep coming up with entirely new forms for Superman to fill out to cover the various bullshit tax claims he'd keep trying to file.

Nu52 DC writers wouldn't let themselves have anywhere near that much fun, though. They'd probably just try to inject a bunch of poorly-thought-out interpersonal drama and have Clark Kent filling out his taxes act as a framing device.

Of course, either of the above options would be miles better than anything Kate Leth could come up with.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone at Marvel not only looked at this story and art but gave it the green light.

I get it, they wanna pander to feminists and "gurl" readers but even they deserve better than this!

Nothing fucking happens, in fact come to think of it nothing has fucking happened in this entire series, it's just a poorly written and drawn workplace comic about some cunt and her stupid life.

This is what Leth believes makes a good story, a bunch of cunts living their crappy lives doing nothing of real importance, say what you will about Hydra Cap but at least that's TRYING to do something interesting, but this? This is just boring tripe.

Bring back depressing Reed and god Doom Marvel, at least those ideas were interesting (even if the pay off was complete and utter shit).

So when does Patsy start acting like a superhero? So far shes only been using the powers to solve her own problems. Doesnt seem very heroic to me when you cheat your way through a legal battle with superpowers. It would be like if Batman would only concentrate on sabotaging the competition of Wayne Industries and not really pay attention to criminals at all.

I mean yeah, with a more interesting character that would make a good comic. "Asshole with superpowers. This guy or gal is just like if you would have superpowers!"

but Patsy isnt interesting in any way, nor does she ever really do anything interesting with superpowers either. All of this honestly reads like self-masturbation and nothing more. Costumes or weird skin colors dont make a superhero. Using your extraordinary talents to help others makes you a superhero.

Japan beat us to this idea. Why is Japan doing this better than us? This shit has to stop. First stop giving horse fucker a writing job….

Let me help you there.

Because comics in Japan are still a thriving business. American comics, on the other hand, are on their way to extinction.

No they didn't, the Asshole with powers idea has been done multiple of times, you just gotta do some research before shitposting an idiot.

In the next thrilling issue of Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat; Just when you thought the bedbugs saga couldn't get more enthralling, Patsy returns that totally cute halter top to Urban Outfitters. Did she remember her receipt?? Will she find something cute to wear for Friday???

Remember when comics were good?

Something I've noticed with these comics in comparison to older Hellcat comics is Patsy's fashion sense. Girls generally like dressing up things and that's brought to life through Patsy's former career as a fashion model. In older books, there's a lot of trendy costume changes, for almost virtually no reason.

Looking at the details and the sheer amount of different outfits, there was probably a large amount of time spent studying fashion models and clothes to get all of this down.

In New Hellcat, Patsy dresses like Kate Leth.

Hey guys, how do you gets all these images of comics pages sorry i suck at computers related stuff? I was thinking of starting to storytime good comics to feel better after reading about all these horrible comics pushed by sjws.

Anything you want to see storytimed when i become able to storytime?

At least it wasn't as bad as the previous issue right? RIGHT?
Who I'm kidding it was still bad, how many issues until this gets canned?

Fixed.

When Disney shuts down Marvel Comics and just keep the rights for the movies.

Context? What's that from?

How the fuck do you write something so inconsistent on the SAME GODDAMN PAGE?!

I had to stare at it for about two minutes before I realized that joke was supposed to be that he's talking about the character supposedly based on him in the comic is straight.

It was already a stupid "joke," but Kate Leth is such an awful writer that her clunky dialogue flubbed the punchline.

namor comes to mind.

like a filthy hipster who shops at thrift stores "for the experience" then?

When is the next issue?

I feel bad for the OP. He's clearly putting more effort into these threads than Kate Leth is putting in her comics.

I have read all seven volumes for each storytime you made OP thank you again and while each time was tremendously painful I never felt rage as much as that
WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT IN EVEN HAVING THIS CUNT JESSICA JONES ?!
She comes in first off as a potential enemy who'll try to help out the mean ol' woman Patsy is suing, then for absolutely NO REASON (except perhaps that they met once or twice ? It's not even explained why, and even if that were the case, Patsy's an ungrateful little fuck-up who completely forgot she went to someone's wedding to the point where she forgot both the husband and the wife), she decides to go against her fucking employer's demands (great professional reputation she's gonna get from it) and help Patsy out.
Which would be fine in itself, albeit stupid, but fine, if at the very least her participation to the story had some shit to offer, like it changed something, made it move forward somehow
But Hulk just fucking finds stuff herself which renders absolutely every single thing Jones tried to do to help just goddamn fucking useless
I'm so fucking mad

But what even is the point in Patsy herself ? What is important with a main character is that you love them. Either they have good qualities -kindness, brains, bravery, etc.- or they have bad ones but compensate for them -an asshole who is still willing to help, a loner who is very creative, etc.
Patsy is fucking NOTHING. She isn't brave as she cannot face shit on her own, she isn't funny as nobody laughs at her jokes, if not even cringe to them, she isn't smart as it's even supposed to be made endearing that she's a bit dumb, she isn't goddamn kind in the slightest, she doesn't work hard, doesn't think through, doesn't train, doesn't try. She's a fucking worthless cunt, mean-spirited and selfish, unproductive and incompetent, yet arrogant and self-righteous, to the point where even her own adventures are entirely, and I do mean entirely, resolved by OTHER PEOPLE.
Hell, even the BAD THINGS SHE DOES are motivated by OTHER PEOPLE. Like that breaking and entering part, which was something jessica jones herself wanted to do and didn't need patsy's participation at all…
And for fuck's sake, if I could relate, or empathize with her, but she doesn't give a shit ! She doesn't even have emotions ! She hears that her own mother apparently told the woman she hates the most that she was the daughter she never had, and she feels bad about it for two seconds and then it's like literally nothing ever fucking happened
Why the shit should I feel bad (or good, or anything) for a character that doesn't feel jack-shit genuine in the fucking first place ?!

I mean for fuck's sake, this entire scene is actually even MORE useless than I first felt, because if at the very least the confrontation with Hedy could bring new info, backstory, even some emotion, but it was so unneeded that the part about "my mom even asked demons to get rid of me !" was something she had mentioned earlier in the comic already, so it had no revelation-weight to it whatsoever for fucking fuck's sake

I hate it I hate Leth so fucking much and I hate marvel for doing something as evil as making this crap possible, I can't wait for it to die and for Leth to kill herself over the shame and self-disgust the temporary existence of this horrid work manages to hide

This makes me hate the damn thing even more.

Leth fucking turned Hellcat into a goddamn self insert!

It's fucking insane. All these threads have done is make me see women as not human. I am not joking. Since I started reading these stories and seeing how this writer portrays her characters I can no longer view women as people. All I see are animals, not driven by instinct, but by blind emotion and ego. I know more about the author than Patsy Walker as this point, and I am filled with contempt and disgust.

Dave Sim was right all along.

Kate Leth isn't indicative of all women, for no woman on Earth is as shallow and pathetic as she is. Seriously. Even Zoe Quinn has more dignity, if only by virtue of actually making money on her whoring ways.

Leth is a complete follower, void of substance. Sure, she wants people to believe she's a unique and rebellious individual, but six issues of Hellcat confirms that she's all surface.

It is psycological warfare made by aliens who have a mortal alergy to nerds and they want us to kill ourselves out of frustration or turn us into cucks because they feed on cuck energy.

Replace the name "Patsy" and you've just described Kate Leth. She just wrote her self without any form of self awareness.

Welcome to reality. There's a strong reason why an increasing number of men in any population smart enough to have and use the internet are turning to masturbating all alone to fictional characters, instead of getting wives and having families, and it ain't pretty. Oversized pillows with cheap images printed on them and gigantic wads of silicone and rubber shaped to resemble enormous asses and vaginas wouldn't sell so well, if real women were as sane and self-sufficient as media depicts.

Do note that there are leprechaun-riding-a-unicorn-rare women out there who possess higher thought processes and more-male mannerisms than these, but they're almost-always ones who were raised and taught in such radically-different ways from the norm that they're basically Freddie Mercury-type gay men, albeit with wombs, ovaries and vaginas. Don't hold your breath looking for one though, no matter how lucky you are probability-wise, even they know how stupidly-rare they are judging by Queen Victoria's (if I remember that one quote correctly) less-than-praising opinion of other women. The death of the tomboy as a significant subgroup of women, and its subsequent replacement by dyed-hair SeaWorld rejects that only know how to scream the word "MISOGYNY" has only increased the rareness of such man-minded women tenfold.

Again I'm sorry to keep beating on this fucking dead horse but goddamn does Leth's work piss me off.

Like I said nothing of real importance happens in this entire series, we're never given a reason to care about Patsy as a character or care about seeing her achieve her non existent goals.

Patsy comes off as an annoying hipster cunt (like how Leth is like in real life) who brags about how awesome she is and how she's a role model to young girls.

Everybody is a fucking hipster (because god for fucking bid Leth write a normal human being) and there's no real fucking conflict!

Goddamn Archie had better plots than this!

Don't get me wrong the CA group is shit but Leth is the fucking worst, as she looks down on everybody and pretends like she's this edgy rebel that's gonna change the comic book industry for the better.

It is a shame because I want to have children. Also I don't want my nieces growing up into this kind of beasts, they are too pure for that.

Why would it piss you off? Its a fascinating trainwreck more than anything rage-worthy. It sells like shit and the only reason Leth has the job in the first place is because of her friends in Marvel editorial and because producing shit-tier webcomic material is really cheap.

Theres plenty of great women out there user. SJWs and this comic just shows that you wont find any decent women (or human beings for that matter) in the San Fransisco circle-jerk.

Because Leth is an ungrateful cunt who has no respect for the industry and only got to where she is now because of her buddies at CA.

Well, you see, Kate and the other hacks in her circle of writers try to write their books like an episode of Sailor Moon, that means mostly episodic with a bit of plot progression for the central conflict every so often. Nothing wrong with that style of writing, I actually really like it, but Kate fails to see what makes this kind of writing work: Character interactions.

Episodic series like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura and etc. work because the characters are fun enough that you what to see them react and go through a funny little adventure, even if you know that status quo will be back by next week, or hell you will even get an end of arc final boss showdown. Hellcat doesn`t have that, it has a bunch of half thought up character that are only there to fill in the diversity quota, try to apply the Plinkton Challenge to any of these characters, even the one that were already established in other books (like She-Hulk and Jessica Jones) and they all fail, specially the gay duo.

>>>/r9k/

And that would be…?

I think he means the "describe a character with as much detail as possible without once describing their appearance, occupation, or role in the story" thing.

Just passing through.

Why do feminists and SJW's love Sailor Moon so much? It's boring even by fucking weeb standards. But I guess they all grew up watching that show as kids and that's why they can't stop writing ever female superhero as a crappy Sailor Moon OC.

It's the Plinkett Challenge from RLM's reviews of Star Wars episodes I, II, and III.

"Describe a character without describing that character's job, appearance, or actions."

Luke Skywalker is a deep character because he's an honest, kinda naive kid trying to do the right thing in an unfamiliar and scary world with the immense power he discovered in himself. It's easy to imagine Luke Skywalker living on his moisture farm on Tatooine with his parents, eking out a living.

Quai-gon Jin (or however you spell his name) is not, because he is a jedi master who looks old and serious and travels with some other people during the events of episodes I and II. He doesn't have any purpose as a character other than what the script tells him to do and say - you can't really imagine him without his actions, job, or appearance being a factor.

Old Badger comics. I read a few issues when I was a kid and they were wonderfully goofy, but I haven't been able to find any torrents or downloads.

That fifth one is uncalled, not for her but for Kirk.

Twitter bully took a break from Jeph and now he's bullying Kate ?

Precure is better anyways

Yeah they really fixate on that shit. Pretty sure they caught it on cartoon network years back. Personally, I can't help but get the impression that Sailor Moon is for them what the Ninja Turtles is for most people, something nostalgic they actually don't know all that much about.

Everybody knows who the Turtles are, but a shit ton less people have actually read the comics, or even heard of Eastman and Laird.

Are the original comics any good, by the way?

You know, I know I watched the shit out of Sailor Moon as a kid. Taped it on VHS to watch later with Dragonball Z and everything.
For the life of me, I cannot remember a single fucking thing about that show's story.

It's a female centric show filled with pretty boys and gay characters.
It's literally everything they wished their shows/cartoons/comics could be.

And it still has more character and better writing than anything Leth has done. The dub butchered it, but it really does.

Let's see if I can do a Plinket test on Usagi correctly.

She is a inwardly shy awkward person who is desperate for attention and relevance who hides her self doubt and weakness behind a foolish and loud persona. The knowledge of her true self further drives this inner conflict as she struggles to try and find a way to reconcile her own feelings of inadequacy with the strength of character and fortitude she must develop struggling to become someone that she views as worthy.

I mean the whole story is a very tired metaphor for a girl coming of age and having to deal with no longer being a coddled child and having to learn to suddenly become an adult, but in my mind it is fairly well done. Not the best mind you, as user noted earlier Precure has explored this theme numerous times in many different series and almost always better, but still it is good.

The problem being most women are too dense to get the subtext and so they just think >magic will solve any problems and prince charming will always love you and you are perfect.
And so they recreate that, only this is now the tumblr generation so they need to change prince charming into a rainbow of multicultural stereotypes and the MC is a stronk woman dat don't need no one, but will still gloat and wallow in adulation because everyone loves her simply because she is her.

Me neither because I didn't friggin get it. In each season finale, everyone dies. In one season, an evil empress destroys the universe or something.
Also, feelings, timetravel, gay demons, lesbian sailor scouts, nudity, evil parents, evil characters questioning their morals and life, being jealous of humans… and thats just what I gathered by reading articles about censorship.

Jeez man, my simple mind that only saw evil as evil and good as good and who didn't get the concept of heroes dying couldn't handle the edge. Back then there was only dumb action trash.

The one thing I remember though was the later removed scene, where Chibiusa fell on a playground and some bully wanted to give her an "injection", opening his pants. I was like whaaat?!

How about we keep annoying faggot Linkara to review those until he gives us some embarrassing SJW speech why he won't and why these are great?

Here's a giant heart in the background in case you don't know the characters are in love.

Makes sense, because those whores don't know what love means.

Pussy.

To what depths do the sales of this book have to fall before Marvel sacrifices Leth to a volcano?

I don't know, but there's still gas in this wilde ride, so let's see where it goes.

Val, I personally know you don't read comics outside of terrible SJW shit so why are you complaining? You ain't gonna pick up anything else from Marvel but this shit

Okay gentlemen, it's been long enough. I think it's time to answer the one question that's been plaguing us since the beginning. The most important one.

How do we get Kate Leth to stab her hand?

I second this motion. The first Badger comic I ever read was a crossover with Red Tornado, and it was a blast. I've only ever gotten to read about him while paired up with other people, so I'd really like to see what his solo titles are like.

Induce alcoholism and mail her a box of avocados while berating her on twitter. Easy.

Excellent plan!

…why avocados though?

we know, kate

guess marvel doesn't pay the bills

If Leth spent as much time as she wastes on social media in putting actual effort into her writing, her books might rise to be a step above prostate cancer.

…Of course, that would just make her books regular cancer.

I read that as "ugh the JEWS and their SHILL PHONES" for a moment.

Either I need to spend less time on Holla Forums, or KKKate is trying to tell us something.

A "professional writer" everybody.

Where the hell is she going to see posts made by old people who are complaining about cell phones? Also, what do cell phones have to do with being in debt? She sounds like she's making up imaginary conversations because she needs to constantly be outraged by something.

Back when Marvel was first putting together a Squirrel Girl comic they were all set to have Gurihiru as the artists. When Leth first heard this news, she under the boardroom table, sucking off the Marvel editors, but the second she heard Gurihiru's name come up, she choked on a cock and jizz came out of her nose.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" KKKate shrieked "Squirrel Girl is a book about a powerful, independent woman and you can't give that book to a couple of chink eyed gooks from sexismland!" It's at this point that Leth was intending to pitch herself as artist for the book but she was so wrapped up in her hatred of asians, that she launched into a 45 minute tirade about how we didn't nuke the Japanese enough.

It was during that speech that the greasy head of Erika Henderson emerged from under the table, wiping the cum from her acne infested face. She used KKKate Leth's racist monologue as a chance to instead pitch herself, emphasizing that she works cheap and does anal.

It was on that day that Kate "death to Israel" Leth learned to hide her power level.

Yup, a gay fetishizing bulldyke drew this shit.

Wait.. how old is Leth..?
That is powerfully depressing. This bitch has been working in the comic industry for entirely too long and she's still whining about debt and unironically calling people "land-owners"

Bitch, 30 is right around the corner and you're still acting like you're 15.

…Leth's only 27? She has to be lying or there must've been a drug stint. Or maybe she just hasn't slept in 9 years. There's no reason why a 27 year old should look this ragged without there being a major problem.

being a strong empowered feminist she's probably done fuckall to take care of her face in the last 10 years
bitch needs some mary kay

She looks like a 40s something aunt who always laughs over the stupidest, unfunny things.

She reminds me of that comicbookgirl19 bitch on YouTube, only comicbookgirl19 actually knows people that help her out with her research and Leth doesn't know fuck all about comics outside of movies and TV shows.

Comicbookgirl is sort of a pleb but she has her moments of not being a colossal SJW cunt. She gave the terminally offended tons of shit for the Spiderwoman ass controversy, and went out of her way to buy that particular variant.

I stopped watching her videos a long time ago because it became 'The Game of Thrones with shittons of cosplay' channel for like a year and a half. Not like I can really blame her for not wanting to talk about comics.

Why is Todd so handsome?

All those Fallout 4 shekels went straight to botox.

You have obviously never prepared avocados

She seems okay, back when she used to do comic book reviewers and not shitty weekly recaps her stuff was decent but now she's gotten super lazy, doing really badly edited weekly recaps and focusing too much on cosplay bullshit.

Still she did manage to ramble on for 47 minutes about X-Men Apocalypse, so good on her.

If you're in debt pretty much your only option is to get the new Apple Smartphone and use it for twitter instead of looking for work.

Maybe I should become a trap after all..

My name is user.

My world is shitty comics and bad art.

uhm… please do?

So Kate is basically the irl version of Becky from Dumbing of Age?

I just want everyone to know that Natasha Allegri, the artist that gave us the absolute worst issue ever published by a mainstream comic publisher, is still working for Marvel, this time in a field I'm sure she has a lot of experience with.

And this time, she'll not only be drawing for it, but writing for it as well! Just fucking kill me now!

You know, is there any proof Kate is bisexual? Or is she just one of those women who is totally bi but only ever dates men (since her only relationship I know of is her being a married man's mistress).

Alright, so we're all convinced that there's some sort of clique nepotism going on at Marvel comics, right? Since Natasha is big with the Comics Alliance Crowd and Marvel seems to be hiring from that pool.

Who wants to bet that it's Natasha's portion of the annual that's going to have uncomfortably prominent homosexual overtones?

She calls herself queer all the time on Twitter, but I don't know if that means gay. Queer used to mean gay, but some people use it as a general term for not-straight. Thinking about it, since Kate is such an attention seeker, I wouldn't put it past her to be one of those women.

ALLEGRI !!
The contempt I feel for this cunt is beyond this mortal realm

This is the bitch who pushed Bubbline in the first place, of course she's gonna push homos and dykes…

It all comes back to Comics Alliance, doesn't it?

It really is the cancer that always finds a way to come back.

Fixed.

Nicely done, user.

why

I don't even know what to say anymore.

How about Fuck Marvel?

It's surviving Civil War II as well. The checklist of books Scanbro leaked didn't include any X-Men. Speaking of, my favorite X-Man is now involved in this shit heap.

At least she's cute again. I stopped paying attention to Jubilee when she became a lesbian vampire with DDs or something.

She looks like shit because Williams is a terrible artist and all of her characters look like fucking children.

Okay. I should clarify. The design looks like it could be good, if drawn by a competent artist, at least compared to the last time I personally saw the character. That being said, I can't even find the bad art I'm thinking of, so it may not have even happened.

It's more or less the same design she's had since Wolverine & Jubilee which meant it's been drawn by artists like Noto and Coipel.

what will the boys at Zeonic think of next, that looks like a neat mobile suit, what is it called?

I mostly feel the same way, but Jubilee should be a lesbian.

Eh, I'd go with bisexual so I can still imagine cutie Jubilee secretly being a hungry little cock-gobbler

Junk Suit