No wonder the gullible masses believe Trump is a racist misogynist. It says so right here, on their facebook...

No wonder the gullible masses believe Trump is a racist misogynist. It says so right here, on their facebook, spread by internet 'celebrities'.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–Saudi_Arabia_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luckily the invasion of europe and the rise of SJWs are causing more and more people to wake up

Pic-related.

If Trudeau was a man he would grab that "scandal" by the horns and buttfuck it to death. He really is the anti-Trump in that both had a similar sort of scandal, Trump with Michelle Fields, yet Trump was the one who knew it was media bullshit while Trudeau apologised like a cuck.

NO WE KILL EVERYONE
Fuck Trump! #notmycandidate

i dont understand, is the pic meant to make you laugh at canada for being such pussies, that a elbowing a woman makes a "scandal" or make you hate american politics?

left-tards cant meme for shit

Little Marco
Lying Ted
Crooked Hillary
Rapin' Bill
__ Justin?

lmao WHAT?

shit, does canada produce guns? i though they only exported fish, oil and hockey players. what kind of guns are they making?

Trudeau want to import millions of savage mohammedans to rape and murder the peasants of his country. So amazingly polite.

Sissy Justin.

kek

great show too

guns that shoot jelly at custard….

trifles I think they're called

What uh, part, uhh, umm, of the, uh, the, uh, apology, ummm, was, uh, prompt?

But why do the gullible masses believe he is a anti semite?

Canadacuck here: I had no idea that we did either.

It's hilarious how much shilling they get here. The other day I was watching the news, and they were updating the fires in Alberta, and the main point that they were making was that some newly minted Syrian "refugees" were "doing their part to help" lmao.

lol'd

Heralded as a success by the Canadian Government, the new deal was not met without opposition. Many Canadian media-outlets and journalists expressed contempt for the new deal and stating, "by selling arms to tyrannical regimes like Saudi Arabia, Canada is putting profit over human rights."[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–Saudi_Arabia_relations

Because he will make Israel secure. He will make it real secure. Nothing will get in, or out.

Wait a minute, that part is describing Hillary isn't it?

No no, saying that you will specifically target women and children associated with fanatical Islamists does not compare with just killing them at random.

look at this faggot raging

People who use pictures of politicians mid-speech to make them look stupid should be force fed the entirety of the printed ms paint comics which are used as arguments.

I wish this meme would die.