Vigilance

In this eighth month of 2016, we are unfortunate witness to the meticulous
and calculated decline of online free speech. We are not being denied our free
speech by force; the strategy deployed to deprive our freedom is sophisticated.
We are being drowned by a torrent of professional shills whom deliberately
manufacture stories, comments, threads, and arguments admist online communities
once thought to be free from outside influence. Well-known websites have already
been fallen by the marching advance of this pestilence. As we observe more
communities succumb, pray not fall victim to bystander apathy - we are not
immune. The internet is gasping for air in a shamelessly fabricated cesspool of
extremely efficient think groups and skilled conmen. We must remain vigilant as
a community to identify and challenge the propaganda which is beginning to
pervade. The ice is lamentably melting and there are but few places to stand.

Our boards are diverse and therein exist plenty of drama and disagreement
amongst ourselves, however we must never sell out nor allow outside forces to
distract and turn us away from truth. If you are a board owner, lurker, poster,
or volunteer, please be dilligent. As a community, we must maintain impregnable
fortifications on the front lines of this battle for free speech and liberty. It
is now dusk and we must together defend against the incoming scourge.

Do not stray from your values in the forthcoming days of disorder and confusion.

8ch.net/_a/aug16.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/Schwarz-Dieter-Die-Freimaurerei/SchwarzDieter-DieFreimaurerei-WeltanschauungOrganisationUndPolitik193868S.ScanFraktur#page/n33/mode/2up
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
archive.is/i7A4x
archive.is/vhmpM
archive.is/fsIYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quick! delete this and try again! :^)

I'm using the automatic name feature so I don't have to paste it every time

It's good to know that Holla Forums is against cultural Marxism.

so if you care so much about free speech how about you let us say *​*​*​* again

What?

I don't really know. I thought it sounded cool so I stickied it.

The last part is a little confusing to me though

Shouldn't it be "order and confusion" since censorship is distinctly orderly?

Definitely confusion though, be aware of it.

k

De *​*​*​*

That's not how you defend free speech you dense mother*​*​*​*er, you don't defend freespeech through censorship this is *​*​*​*​*​*ed Holla Forums logic, you defend it through allowing every topic and don't *​*​*​*ing concern yourself with "board quality" "*​*​*​*posting" "uncleing" .
Holla Forums type mods are the worst and they are the ones killing free speech.

is this a joke? because you are claiming to be profree speech while every curse word is censored.

kill yourself you inbred *​*​*​*​*​*.

*​*​*​* *​*​*​* *​*​*​* *​*​*​*. *​*​*​*.

Why do you do this, Dysnomia?

Holy crap, can this board sink any deeper?

He pays for other people's pizza, actually. At least that one time.

this whole site for that matter, I am going to 16chan.nl

enjoy your conuncleing *​*​*​* mods Holla Forums, you are all a disgrace for allowing such *​*​*​*.

what u mean?

*​*​*​*, i totally forgot comic sans.

*​*​*​*
*​*​*​*
*​*​*​*
*​*​*​*​*​*

s h i t
f u c k
c u n t
n i g g e r

We are worse than reddit-facebook now.

*​*​*​* you jimbo

bye goon

For those of you who hate the wordfilters, (I'm not sure who's uncleing and whose not anymore) that's just a little fun in imageboard culture. Unless he really went and put them in permanently its just part of the fun.

And Holla Forums has a smarter user base than most sites. This site would be a nightmare to work on the sliding duty. After all, people here are well aware of the whole sort of stuff that goes on in counter intel. The sites not fast enough to really accomplish the entire duty easily. And then, the people onboard are quick to fight against it.

Now sliding 4chan, thats really *​*​*​*ing easy. Messageboards? Even easier. This sites got the benefit of a paranoid section of its community and user created boards. Holla Forums is literally a nightmare for forum sliding and I think all things considered, throwing the entire site into a deluge of memes, liberal posting and arguing isn't something that they as an entire whole can accomplish.

I know some of you guys think Holla Forums was trying to do that, but all they ever where after is chaos. They just like starting *​*​*​*. And a good portion of our users who try and start meta drama obviously aren't them, they're people who left here, like librechan and masterchan users.

I've posted screencaps from librechan plenty of times, and the time of meta drama they're trying to start is a lot more nuanced and layered. They're mostly pedos pedos pedos and of course, pedo sympathisizers.

If Holla Forums ever really did become compromised, new boards can be made. There's really not much to fear as far as losing Holla Forums. In fact, within the year, we'll be at higher traffic than ever as a whole. I don't miss the 100 or so pph on Holla Forums of pure pedo. Not that many people do either.

Face it, the infinite chan really is infinite.

I like to fu​​ck with you fa​​g​​gots for fun sometimes.

Well it's certainly not for our fun.

beautiful post

fa­ggot

It's like you unironically don't enjoy irony.

I think he's uncleing us :^)

archive.org/stream/Schwarz-Dieter-Die-Freimaurerei/SchwarzDieter-DieFreimaurerei-WeltanschauungOrganisationUndPolitik193868S.ScanFraktur#page/n33/mode/2up

Settle down roody-poo, no need to be so serious. Its not the first time in history mods have uncled the community.

How about you *​*​*​*ing screen shot yo *​*​*​*​* *​*​* text, nigga?

or you can stop being such a huge g​​​​ay newf​​​​ag​​​​got.

Ni GG ER F a GGo T
Mo ds slurp aids infected Sh it

*​*​*​*​*​*

Fu©k you [email protected]/* */

No, not the way they're being done now.
The wordfilters of old/b/ were infrequent and clever (my favorite is when moot filtered femanon to cumdumpster in 07)
The word filters dysnomia forces on us here are too frequent and worst of all not funny.

why don't you go back to 4chan then? :^)

Could you at least make the text a little bigger. It's hard to read so small in this font.

Is that some Crackychan? If so bro fist.

s‍h‍i‍t‍
‍f‍u‍c‍k‍
‍c‍u‍n‍t‍
n‍i‍g‍g‍e‍r‍

Dysnomia's jokes are less jokes and more attacks on the community.

yeah :) lets go to ffeech :)

Dysnomia is on the verge of having another mental breakdown

He went on a board editing rampage the last time he had a meltdown. He's also been editing posts because he's an insecure *​*​*​*​*​*. Keep spamming Holla Forums and calling him out for being a rulecvck. He's about to break.

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

>1st dysnomia breakdown: archive.is/i7A4x

>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss how he's abusing his mod privileges: archive.is/vhmpM

DON'T SAME*​*​* AROUND DYSNOMIA!!

HE WILL USE HIS MOD ABILITIES TO CALL YOU OUT

archive.is/fsIYY

*samef4g

Agreed.
I don't know if Dysnomia was this much of an obnoxious *​*​*​*​*​* before the goons began their campaign on him, but he's become a *​*​*​*ing nuisance since then.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH DYSNOMIA, HE WILL CALL YOU A "GOON" OR A "SPAMMER

IT'S HIS DEFENSE MECHANISM

HE IS LITERALLY A SJW

TL;DR

dysnomia hasn't done *​*​*​* lately, look at the current log

it's just him using his mod powers to *​*​*​*post

stop cussing, you indecent fool

He just became active and removed some bans, probably because he saw the posts in this thread and is pretending to be a good mod now. He does *​*​*​* like this. He even makes threads on freech to make it look like there are goons out to get them, then he will call the people who disagree with him "goons" and then point you to freech. He is a shifty shylock.

I wish he'd just tone it down.

I wish he'd be a good mod.

meant "out to get him*"

Some things are worth dying for, you know?

no

When do we get regular /news/ back?

Never, /newsplus/ is run by Jim "the fat faggot" Watkins. It has been forcefully shoved down our throats.

Dysnomia, you are making me so mad, oh man, I am just so angry right now, I might just " blow "

This is just too much dysnomia, you are " sucking " joy right out of me.

Honestly , the way you treat us " stinks ".

the board >>>/n/ which use to be for news is beyond saving at this point.

I am sorry I was such " a pain in the ass " dysnomia. being a " prick " and all.

Death to the shills.

You are satirizing hate for dysnomia to make it look like a joke. Congratulations, cocksucker. Go back to your IRC circlejerk and swallow some more mod cum.

Shut up faggot shill goon, I'll backtraced your post and slit your belly open.

because a lot of the anons on /n/ were millennial faggots that couldn't handle bantz or shitposting. They shamelessly moved to /newsplus/ because they are pussies.

Dysnomia wants you to hate him, he just said it.

No he doesn't, he's an attention whore that wants positive feedback all of the time. How fucking new are you?

tbpchan stands with liberty and freedom too
even though it's just me and another mod on there shitposting by ourselves

they were anonymous posters who wanted to talk about news and not whites, Indians, and crabs every three seconds

c.um skins

Oh he was just pretending! I see! hahaha

honestly you are fucking new, he always uses this as an excuse, and you are a fucking moron for jumping on the bandwagon

then you fucking ignore the shitposting and go on with your life. It's a fucking imageboard, not a legitimate news site. Fucking faggot…

why are you so mad? calm down sir i can feel your butthurt from here

You're not in cahoots with the mods, bitch. I had to suck and fuck Omlet and Dysnomia for at least 8 hours straight to get the privilege to call you a faggot. Go big or go home, although I can assure you neither is the case with our dear moderator's genitalia.
Stupid weak-ass pussy-ass niggers.

no. I enjoy the salt from you guys.

d. ysnomia

Can I sniff your hairy butthole? Please?

I'm glad you're with us on this Dysnomia, but where you the guy that turned Holla Forums's background to those shitty fireworks last few months?

Yes. I'm the grand conspirator here.

What the f​uc​k is going on here.
I'm hearing something about n​ig​gers being censored, or some other bulls​h​i​​t?
What are you even on about.
And what is this "torrent of professional shills" supposed to be? I'm honestly confused.

nah, you are just an unfunny faggot that from the looks of things might end up on /cow/ soon.

wat

Rulebull logic, right there.

bump

For as small of a population as this place, it seems to get slid very easy. I think paranoia is a detriment, especially when its an anonymous place with no real direction, neither is bad (anonymity or skepticism) but together there is weakness.

You have people with nothing in common calling eachother shills meanwhile the real shills get to lower their activity because we do the work for them, with paranoia it actually takes less energy to shitpost, you use your enemies momentum.

It's like in The Thing when the thing stole Kurt Russels clothes, ripped them up, and left the nametag: You let your victims kill eachother.

But maybe its collateral damage, a lesser of two evils, just something to consider.