Oldfag euthanasia

Hi Holla Forums
Every one of you needs to get red-pilled and your head straight on oldfag euthanasia.

I'm looking after an old person atm and from what I've seen it not worth living out the extra years that carer support gives.

Euthanasia, often used on animals, is often not a human right. Atm this allows the state to steal a persons wealth via care and drug costs.
So I plan to top myself before I get to this stage.
Estimated minimum age of suicide : 90
Suicide method : neck or skull over train track
Plan : keep fit enough to get self to train track at night when no-one can see

Once you get in a care home, you're likely fucked. They will keep you alive as long as they possibly can, and remove any stuff you can use to suicide.

comment, feedback and stories plz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_of_mercy_(criminology)
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/02/11/466403316/can-dementia-be-prevented-education-may-bolster-brain-against-risk
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19800505_euthanasia_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Jacques Attali. what's the weather in israel today ?

I agree with everything - except the method of suicide. It's pretty violent and gross - I don't want to decapitated. Ideally a handgun would be my way to go out. If you can fly to an Asian country you can go to a shooting range and off yourself there - it might be hard if you're old as shit though.

I worked at a rehabilitation hospital for 2 years - all the old fuckers and disabled people wanted to die - half the job of the nurses and orderlies was to stop them swallowing shampoo or jumping off a balcony. They are all on 12 different medications just to keep them alive - if they try to refuse medication they will give them an IV…the whole thing is very inhumane.

My granpa is 88 and he's enjoying life, he travels constantly and is always showing us what new places he has discovered.
Yeah, a lot of people fuck up and you end up believing they'd do better if their suffering was ended. That doesn't mean all should be ended.

similar story user

just because some old people are living corpses doesn't mean all of them are. some of them genuinely enjoy life.

Pretty sure OP isn't saying mandatory execution for oldfags, I am pretty sure he's saying allow people to euthanize themselves with some dignity.

Only a Jew would be inhuman enough to suggest offing the elderly.

Being an oldfag is like being in purgatory

Grandmother is 94. Has been wheelchair bound for three years, and has degenerated significantly since we had to put her in the nursing home (she needs round the clock care). Her mind's really going these past twelve months, but before the dementia started kicking in, her depression was overwhelming. Her son, daughters, daughter in law, and son in law all died over the past ten years, and she was literally praying for death for a while before the fog rolled over her brain. All she has left are my dad and my aunt. She also played major favourites with her grandkids throughout her life, and had no time for the others. Unfortunately, the ones she favoured have been nowhere to be seen for the past three years.

She really just wants out.

There's something fishy going on in this thread.

Keeping old people alive against their will is wrong, especially in order to drain them of their finances.

I think the kikes here are the ones disagreeing with OP.

Old homes are also a Jewish invention though, so OP has a point about them being designated hell holes.

It's the whole agenda of breaking up the family. Families in he past have always cared for their own elderly. Now we cram elderly into a packed nest of decay and despair, only rapidly increasing their decline.

Grandparents need to be with grandchildren. The old teach the new.

Right now the new teach the new, producing what we have now. Millennials.

stfu derailing shill.

yes, keeping oldfags alive and stealing all there cash is classic kiker, worth $billions to banker kikes. No wonder I've triggered an alert at shill central. Holla Forums doesn't usually talk about euthanasia, so right now the kikes are regrouping after the scout shill has signaled a new battlefront.

the 1st reply in any thread is often by a shill, as they are the ones being paid to work here.

Go fucking read Jacques Attali about Euthanasia and come back telling me It's not a fucking Jewish Project.

Read Jacques Attali and he LOVES euthanasia.

He's a jew and he LOVES euthanasia*

It's a good idea all around though. Less old people = less social security being spent keeping old people alive. Allowing people to choose when they can die should also be a human right.

How is this bad in any way? No, seriously, other than the guy being a Jew, I can see no negatives to this. Please explain to me how this is bad.

It's in the globalist project for destroying European vallues and traditions. If old people want to killthemselves they can do it without euthanasia.

And Jacques Attali isn't just a jew, he is a fucking top-tier globalist kike.

It's the whole concept of

Create a problem
Present the solution you want

Create a problem, old homes and child care
Present the solution, kill your old

Why?

Multiple reasons, the main reason as I stated before is that they want children to have as little exposure to their families as possible, and as much exposure away from families in the caring hands of "others."

This is to break the family loyalty bond among Europeans. You will notice it is Europeans that play into the old home, child care programs the most. Indians, Pakis, Eskimos, what have you, their grandparents are their child care.

It's not a complicated issue.

The European people have become lazy and complacent when it comes to the family unit.

We have been fooled into thinking that running off and living as a single parent unit is somehow the way of things. It's only that way because of certain (((people))) convincing us that it's European tradition of "independence."

READ THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

So what are you going to do, outlaw retirement homes and hospices? The tradition has clearly already been destroyed. May as well make it easier for families' finances and the elders' emotional wellbeing to simply allow them to euthanize themselves. It's better than their current options of not at all.

I think it should be available for them if they want it. I don't think they should be coerced or forced to do it, even if they're in really bad shape.

Something to remember for your future: prepare your means of suicide in advance, and use it BEFORE they take you to the nursing/care home. Once you're there, they'll go to unreasonable lengths to keep you alive, even if it's just lying in a bed barely breathing like a potato.

Another tip: never turn down Hospice care. Once Hospice steps in, the nursing home no longer has the right to force the patient to live against their will. Hospice care protects you and your loved ones against the Jews. They do nothing to prolong life and everything they can to give the patient a comfortable, painless death (or as painless as possible). Most people who go into Hospice care die peacefully within a couple of months.

The nurses and CNAs will still try to trick the old person into saying they want to go to the hospital, because if the person requests hospital care, that contradicts their hospice orders and reinstates the general preserve-life-at-any-cost policy.

If you have an old person in a nursing home, try to train them to always say NO to going to the hospital unless they have gaping flesh wounds or broken bones. If they go to the hospital to have obvious injuries fixed, it doesn't contradict their Hospice care. Going to the hospital to treat whatever they're dying of DOES contradict Hospice Care.

The solution is to let that system die out, and to put the train back on the tracks with our own children and elderly. If Holla Forumsacks are shitting on their old and sending their children to child care, they are playing directly into the hands of Satan.

Tradition can only be destroyed by forgetting it existed in the first place. Tradition is always one generation away from full restoration.

The NSDAP proved this, another reason they worked so hard to undo the work the NSDAP did in Germany by instituting fucked up child care and old home systems in Germany.

But I hate my parents and would never look after them. I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel that way

no. Just work as an oldfag carer for a while to get red-pilled on old age and how sadistically dreadful oldage can be.

The only thing I'm for is assisted suicide.

It should be your right to decide how you go out in case of dementia or other horrid crippling disabilities.

It's kind of like a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate). You can stipulate (when in a state of sound mind and body so preferably before the illness hits you) that you wish to undergo assisted suicide if the pain gets to much, if your mind falters too far, if the mental struggle is too painful.

But euthanizing people…dude. Seek help or you're gonna end up with a severe case of Angel of Mercy syndrome:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_of_mercy_(criminology)

Agree with this.

I used to work in a nursing home and it's hell on earth. First of all, all these old bitches are there because they didn't take care of themselves. Exercise and eat a good diet. Sugar and white bread will kill you, all processed foods lead to the nursing home road even if you aren't fat. You need to protect your mind and body from aging as much as possible. A lot of the old women, they didn't work or read any books aside from shitty romance or "crime" novels, they didn't have a job or hobbies, nothing to keep them engaged mentally, so their brains turn to mush. They also never exercised, so even if they weren't fat they were just sagging mounds of skinnyfat and chub, just fat and bones with no muscle. Always learn new things and keep active both physically and mentally. Otherwise either your body or your mind will go and you'll end up on a drug cocktail that's being forced down your throat or your food spiked with it, so they can keep you there like a zoo animal and make bank. There is NOTHING for them to do there. They can't even talk to the other residents because everyone is tinged with senility or dementia, or they're just old and bitter.

Never count on family to look after you. Personally I hate my parents and won't help them. There were nursing home residents who never saw their family. One would wait for them every day and they would never, ever come, the other nurses told me since she got there. No one wants the burden of their life being ruined so they can wipe their parents' ass and body down and hurt their backs hauling their limp body to and fro. It's disgusting and embarrassing. Worse than a baby because at least a baby is small, lightweight, and only shitting itself for a year or two, and is also bright and happy instead of pained and depressed. If you're getting to that state, just suicide while you still can. There's no dignity possible in that state.

Personally, if I start to slip or maybe around 85, I'm jumping out of an airplane or off a tall building. Falling is the best way to die. It's fun and beautiful, and when you impact you die instantly. I'd rather jump into the wild or ocean from a plane, so there is no messy body for someone to find, but I'm not sure if that is possible.

I also don't want my body to be preserved and shoved in a coffin. That's disgusting…they soak you in chemicals so you don't decay naturally, and stuff you in a box to slowly rot. Your final act should be giving your body to the earth to take back. The chemicals are so disgusting and unnatural, and worse, they're mandatory from what I understand. So regardless of your will, they're gonna embalm you anyway. It's kikery.

My plan is: once my grandkids - when I'll have em - will be old enough (teens or so), I'll go full out drug mode if my wife will die before me.

I'll say goodbye to my family and so on and so forth, and then just go all out on drugs, until I (most likely pretty quickly) bite the dust. My last months on earth will be spent in a mind-fucked high of bliss. I also don't want to be buried, I'll be cremated.

Also should mention how many resources and funding we waste on these out of their mind bags of half dead meat and bones. Almost all of them are on tax funded medical insurance, and the care cost is enormous, way higher than college tuition. If we cut them off we would have a huge surplus. Personally, I think every man and woman should have saved for their own fucking retirement, including medical cost, not relied on the state to provide it off the backs of the younger generation. The boomers are KILLING US in tax cost. And it isn't gonna be around when we are older anyway, so we're just slaves for them who will never get anything back. These cunts worked during the good and prosperous years, wasted it all, saved nothing, and expected someone else to pay the cost.

Not to mention the medical supplies, doctors hours, food, disposable and sanitary products, utilities and electric, etc that are thrown in the garbage on these daft old pigs. It's hugely wasteful, they don't recycle anything and everything comes wrapped in ten kinds of plastic. Plastic that's gonna shit up OUR environment as more and more land is converted to landfill (bury the trash hurr durr problem went away amiright). Or those floating islands of trash in the ocean that kill the fish when they swallow drinking straws or get caught in drink rings. Not to mention the medications, that get washed into the graywater and blackwater, and "filtered" and returned to the drinking water supply. You guys think birth control is bad, these old cunts are all on conservatively a dozen different meds with all damn sorts of effects.

And why it's so hard to get in to see a doctor? These old cunts are hogging the hours. They are CONSTANTLY from one office to another for this or that. The average one can go to two appointments a week, not even kidding, my own grandfather does as well even though he's independent yet. Meanwhile you and I have to wait on a list for three weeks just to get in for a checkup, and yes I'm american not a leaf. All the hours are always filled, mainly by these old wastes of oxygen. Doctor, dentist, physical therapist, cardiologist, ENT, hospital, wound care, anything you could name. Then young working people who NEED care can't get it, and they're expected to just tough it out and continue working in dire pain.

I know this might be a bit off topic. Could most of those symptoms be prevented if they worked out their whole life, ate clean healthy food, and got every nutrient they needed?

Exercise is the main thing - my grandfather is 78 and still very healthy because he runs/walks every day. The thing is if you get an injury that prevents you from exercising you're fucked.

Fucking this.

Every time I've been to see a doctor or just walking past a clinic, the whole place is full of old people, line ups before it's open, and hospitals too.

Physical health as he said, is the main thing. (Exercise daily, don't smoke, drink in moderation, eat healthy).

But mental health is also important - keeping your brain active and engaged.

Basically be a fit human being.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/02/11/466403316/can-dementia-be-prevented-education-may-bolster-brain-against-risk

Also work in a nursing home and all of this is very accurate. In regards to the medication, I would actually say most of them are zonked out of their minds on what are essentially powerful anti-psychotic drugs that they have been prescribed for their dementia. I have seen resident's go downhill so rapidly after being admitted to the nursing home and given a literal handful of drugs several times a day. I think many of their symptoms of their supposed dementia is due to these drugs.

All aged care facilities are becoming increasing corporatized and profit driven. I don't think our generation will have any inheritance at all once the industry has the Boomers and has become even more efficient at keeping them alive. These places care nothing about the quality of life of the resident's, they are just money making bags of meat. I would second that they are so incredibly wasteful with everything. Half the food gets thrown out every day, which is honestly where it belongs. It's all processed shit, mainly Nestle or other brands like that. The homes are locked into contracts that make it mandatory to buy this garbage. Several big industrial washing machines and dryers are operating constantly 15 hours a day just to clean their soiled clothes. Constant medical care like user said, ambulances come regularly. All for people who mostly are not even aware what century it is or where they are or often who they even are. Either that or they are in a profound state of misery that it would be hard for even us to understand.

I also agree strongly about taking responsibility for your own health. You are what you eat. And if you don't exercise or use your brain they both will wither away. Looking at the Boomers, they are in a sorry state of health. Bloated, unhealthy and mainly wilful ignorant and condescending towards attempts at healthy living. They mostly have complete faith in the Jewish medical system and they will pay for that ignorance by ending their days in the hell that is aged care.

This x1000, probably the most powerful message in this thread.

In Australia 80% of the medical expenses are incurred in the last YEAR of a person's life. That's just insane…I think we aren't evolved enough to have this discussion as a society - the health system will collapse by the time we are old and rules will be put into place

I agree with you ,OP
Pentobarbital is the way to go.
I've had to watch the majority of my family go in Hospice and it's not pretty.
I think I'm done at 65 ,that's about the age it seems to not really be worth it.

These old fucks walk in, get checked out, then talk to the fucking doctor for an hour, because noone else will fucking listen to them.

thanks doc

How'd you know it was me?

This pretty much. We don't want to even acknowledge death exists, it does show an immature society. Just look how weird everyone acts when a 'celebrity' dies, they can barely accept it when it is literally the only certainty of this life.

Besides euthanasia I would like to see a new alternative model of palliative care emerge. One that involves minimal care in a nice non clinical natural environment where you can end your life in a nice way with people who aren't trying to pretend you're not going to die.

human rights don't exist, you dumb nigger

Then how about personal rights? A person should have the right to end their own life and to choose how and when it happens, and if need be, receive assistance to do so.

yes, a personal right as fine, as long as we accept that it's man-made and not innate to our very existence like "human rights" are claimed to be.

True. We (myself included) can't even deal with the fact that most animal shelters are a place where animals are executed en-mass.

We put too much value on life. Let's face it all retards and old people should be put down when they are an unacceptable burden and they have no quality of life.

Fair enough.

This. They have zero friends and their family don't talk to them, so if you're a paid professional they yap your ear off about bullshit, and you're forced to smile and nod because it's unprofessional to say you're busy and don't have time to chat about bullshit. Or they hold hostage the info you need, and make you sit through an hour of yawn inducing nothing before they tell you what you need to know. They're miserable and lonely but still too stuck up to admit it's a result of their own lifestyle and how they treated their family and friends.

All of this. The food waste and trash waste blow my mind. I'm hugely environmentalist and take pains and go through inconvenient habits to not pollute…these cunts, every one of them produces 100x the trash I do in a given year. It's deplorable. The food is all processed garbage as well. Mushy bland sugary crap. So it's like on the way out, they hustle to shit the planet and nation up as much as they possibly can, and if you suggest so much as being more frugal or mindful of the environment, you get accused of being a granny beater or a hateful monster. Old people are just like kikes, you can never say a word against them because normies are fooled to believing they are precious innocents who can do no wrong, despite BOTH of them being 100% responsible for every wrong of this world and every problem of our nation. We are suffering now because of policies they let into office through their willfull ignorance of politics, of blind red vs blue voting, of not caring about bribery and corruption. They let the system get to the point it is at now.

I think it does come down to quality of life. Euthanasia should be legal voluntarily as long as there is a valid reason and is clearly not a depressive or suicidal episode or there is suspected coercion by a greedy relative or whoever. But some people are not in a position to make a decision and maybe they are in hell but cannot even verbalize their wish to die or even possibly attempt to end it themselves. That must be hell, and I've seen patients that I suspect are in this state of mind. One in particular was a youngish guy in his forties who was bashed at a pub and left with permanent brain damage. Now he spends all day writhing around in an actual adult cot making horrendous noises all day lying in his shitty nappy while being fed through a tube. He has been like this for many years now. I strongly suspect he is very conscious of his reality but cannot speak, I could see it in his eyes. I felt like death would be the kindest gift you could give a man like this.

When the quality of life is gone and there's nothing left but suffering til the end …
you'd do it for Fido, won't you do it for Grandma too?

I wonder who could be responsible for such cruelty.

Nah, best to keep her alive (likely against her will) until she finally kicks the bucket in agonizing pain.

Yeah, I don't think they were raised to be wasteful, quite the opposite, they are just caught in the belly of the machine so to speak. The waste is staggering though. I work in the kitchen. For example they will have bread each day that you take two slices from the loaf and put into a little plastic bag for them. They will also have several prunes that will be taken from the large tin and put into a little plastic container and given to them each day. Same with yoghurt and tinned fruit each day. Every thing arrives in packaging and is redistributed individually in more disposable plastic containers and packaging each day for each resident, it's insane. And we don't even recycle.

A couple of examples of natural behaviour in this regard: elephants keep their elderly in high esteem because those individuals remember old routes to water sources that may have not been used for decades, but may be vital for the group at some point. Once an individual is ill, it leaves the herd and seeks an appropriate place where to heal or die. Ants, on the other hand, eat their own ill, injured and dead. In both cases the individual's behaviour align with the best interest of the group.

Forcefully extending someone's life beyond the point in which it is a burden for the individual and the group seems rather unnatural and a source of unnecessary pain and suffering, on top of a waste of resources that could be better employed.

Exactly.

Dysgenics is a slippery slope.

Due to a serious illness, I spent about 12 days living in a physical rehabilitative facilty with a nursing home attached to it. Sleep is impossible because the room next to you has a guy with dementia yelling for his wife all night. The nurses and doctors were decent. The nursing assistants were borderline retards. The food is inedible – they served hot dogs that were disgusting. How do you screw up a hot dog? Then I found out how much these merchants were charging my insurance. God what a ripoff.

Two years later my wife needed surgery and when they were discharging her they recommended a rehab facility. I told them no way she's coming home with me. I'll take care of her.

you can really see that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the same thing vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19800505_euthanasia_en.html

I mean, why does the bread have to be in plastic in the first place? Why? Why can't we use like say paper packaging, why does everything have to be in individual plastic bags and cups? Zero effort. And these same liberals who love love love old people will bitch about how we need idk carbon tax or to stop eating meat because a burger once a month is really more harmful to the environment than 10,000 plastic cups per resident per year of millions of old cunts in just one country. Like penny wise pound foolish "environmentalism." and recycling is retarded anyway, around here the trucks literally pick up the recycling bins and dump it in with the regular trash, my father has watched them do it, I saw my highschool do it back in the day. It's reduce, reuse, recycle for a reason. Reduce is the best. Recycling should be a last resort. It still takes energy to collect, haul, clean, melt, and reshape plastic. Energy which we get mostly from coal and oil. Cunts act like if they drive a prius and buy recycled toilet paper it solves the problem, meanwhile every day they get a starbux latte in a big plastic cup with a plastic straw before driving their personal vehicle an hour to the office where they order lunch out and it comes in plastic cups, and all their food is in plastic or cans or god knows what. But back to the topic, how many resources we waste on old cunts and zero attempt to recycle, let alone reduce.

Yeah it really pisses me off that environmentalism and conservation is somehow perceived as a fringe, left wing ideology. You're absolutely right that these weekend hippies are just virtue signalling, they don't even care about real practical steps like taking personal responsibility for absolutely everything you consume which is what it all comes down to.

Honestly, fuck her. You write about her more kindly than she deserves.

still using the old shillbook from 2008. I miss the old days when shill spotting was more of a sport. These days its shooting fish in barrel.

can we start with the evalion spammers?

That's a little harsh, user. The boomers worked so hard fighting for civil rights and racial equality. They really deserve any resources we can give them in their twilight years.

It's interesting that Euthanasia is never promoted in the third world ie Africa. Only Europe. It's not a subject that is brought up in the African media and there are no NGOs wandering around Africa campaigning for elderly blacks, who live in countries which have very little or poor medical care, to be killed. We live in a bizarre dystopian world where things that were once seen as terrible crimes are now viewed as normal, and vice versa.
Anyway, children under three are quite similar to old people. They can't do much for themselves and need constant care. Next we'll see some kike promoting postpartum abortion for toddlers with an article in salon about some single-mother who got her two year old killed by lethal injection. Cue words such as 'emotive' and 'brave' and a 'woman's right to chose'.

My grandmother raised chickens, grew her own vegetables, slaughtered her own hogs (Granny where are you going with that straight razor?), chopped her own wood. Slipped and fell in the bathroom, broke her hip, slow lingering death in a hospice.

I swear, some of the people in this thread are so cold and uncaring that they wouldn't even happily donate $25 to buy blankets for elderly Holocaust survivors who have already endured so much.

This. I'm a student nurse that's almost finished my training and seen many varying types of oldies.

Some are perfectly functional. I saw an 85 year old that can still fully squat on the floor to kneel in prayer. Considering I've seen 30 year old that lack that flexibility it's pretty amazing.

On the other end, you see shells of people. Once proud, they now just rot and waste away while doing nothing at all. They sit there without the slightest glimmer of recognition of anyone that comes to speak with them.

Then there's the people who's minds have gone but are still a physical force to be reckoned with. They often throw chairs, kick down doors in confusion and can even be sexually aggressive. They would've been horrified to see what they were going to turn into.

The saddest are the ones that are physically gone but keep asking you for a gun or to not give them their meds. They hate being a burden and they're in bad pain, but can't move enough to even suffocate themselves.

I loved some of the aged care I did, but if I find out I had Alzhiemer's, I'm heading for the nearest cliff.

Idiots like you user make me very worried for the future.

what are

Social Security taxes (6.2% up to the annual maximum);
Medicare taxes (1.45% of wages);
Federal unemployment taxes (FUTA);
State unemployment taxes (SUTA).

If old fuckers want to kill themselves they should do it the old fashioned way and not get doctors and the law involved.

You could promptly argue that 3 year olds are growing up and will improve. Very elderly people are not going to get any better. But I bet the kikes will find a way of skipping around that point somehow.

Killing off old people is typically Jewish. Remember, the elderly dying was one of the complaints with Obamacare.

And my generation will pay into it all our lives and at the end we won't get shit because the ponzi scheme of social security is gonna be bankrupt. It was NEVER intended as a retirement plan to lay on like a hammock. It was supposed to be for people who had bad luck and got screwed, so they wouldn't have to live in a gutter. But YOUR generation all thought it was a vacation hammock and relied on it and only it for retirement, and you screwed everyone else while you ate and drank in luxury and excess. Fuck you. Plus they keep raising the rates…as in the younger generation will pay in even more percentage wise than you ever did.

Kill yourself you burdensome piece of shit. While you were watching you let the nation fall to shit, with corruption and third world hordes invading and bankrupting the nation, draining all vitality. Now you expect us to pay for you to retire in comfort and keep you alive another 30 years at a cost that can exceed 20k/year in medical cost alone. While we crawl in the mud and scavenge the remains of this once prosperous nation. Get fucked you piece of shit.

There is no possible way two sides of a coin can have anything in common.

Lol, get that Jewish shit off here.

If those blankets come infested with smallpox and typhus carrying lice I'd gladly buy them one.

I completely agree with this, especially the second point. We're at a point in the west where we really do think we're immortal and invincible, and anything other than that freaks people out. I think we've largely become a society where we actually think that superheroes sort of exist too -as in- things like cuckservatives who won't stand up to or genuinely don't think the mass third world immigration isn't a big deal because at the end of the day someone, somehow will right the ship. They don't have an answer or a way for it to happen but they're pushing their chips to the middle of the table all on this delusion.

meant for

No idea what's wrong with me lately; I've been forgetting to actually quote the person a lot.