Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte : CATHOLIC CHURCH MOST HYPOCRITICAL INSTITUTION

Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte : CATHOLIC CHURCH MOST HYPOCRITICAL INSTITUTION

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-23/philippines-duterte-blasts-catholic-church/7436144

CUCKLICS BTFO

is this guy left or right again?

honestly I'm just glad he is lashing out at everyone

everyone is just pissed at everything

i can hear the ropes tightening.

Sorry Holla Forums, as much as I want this fellow in for his schism creating potential I fucking despise the little subhuman.

Why? So far I've only heard good things about him

He's an assburger subhuman, for starters.

He's the Law.

Laughing at the gang-rape of an Australian and saying he'd have liked to rape her first, for starters.

Rodrigo, destroyer of the christcucks

Daily reminder that lolberturdians and other /k/ikescum are against charismatic men who bring changes to this kike ridden world.
They are your enemy as much as the leftists are.

Now back to /k/ to jerk off about le freedumb, subhuman.

Top kek.

Must have been pretty funny to other shitskins.

Of course.

I've no opinions of the catholic church, but I'm very happy to hear that the Filipinos will finally grow a spine.

that fucking face flips confirmed for roaches

Okay, and? Where's the problem? There's nothing wrong with a subhuman ruler for a subhuman nation. It's not an Obongo situation. And nothing I've heard him say so far is anything less than fucking hilarious

She was a missionary. Her white status was forfeit and she deserved it.

Have never been fan with the Catholics.

Meanwhile, he doesn't suck the pope's cock and actually knows what religion is supposed to be.

Proud aryan european faggots with superior genes are worshiping the pope like the antichrist he is.

Come on.
Catholic church stopped being catholic after Vatican II.

Duterte did nothing wrong.

They are worse.. If it werent for lolbergs and cucks we would surely have fixed the kike problems we have now years and years ago.

LAW!

Is he muslim?

I think everyone here knows that the Pope is the biggest Crypto-Kike on the planet

So is he Protestant or fedora?