Anonymous shopping

I know there's semi-private ways to pay for things online (gift cards paid with cash, gift debit cards Bitcoin ect.) but I can't seem to solve the problem of shipping.

If a physical item is shipped to m, wouldn't there be a record with the website I bought it from and the Postal Service as well as whatever company shipd it most of the way? if you pay for it anonymously but having a clear record that Shuffle hard drives were shipped to your house I think you've had a privacy fail.

ibf pay with cash at retail. We all know anyone posting here would be two autistic to be satisfied with the selection available at Best Buy.

*if you send it to mickey mouse it'll get flagged as suspicious by the postal system

nigger we're in a permanent recession, everyone has abandoned houses around.

the real problem is that the postal system is actually designed to detect shipments to empty houses, or names that don't match the occupants. you can learn about this stuff by reading up about darknet markets. they'll actually get more suspicious of the package if it's sent like that. however if it's just a dragon dildo or whatever (not illegal), then I guess in the end you're okay. if it's a hard drive and you're paranoid though, they could see that as a red flag and add their backdoors.

if you're shipping data a hard drive seems like the least stealthy way to do that.

if you're paranoid enough you could ship it to one of the names on the undelivered mail since they've obviously moved out. i didn't think they put in that much effort though. domestic mail probably wouldn't get that much scrutiny

It's super hard to buy things offline locally that isn't backdoored already as we all know, but even harder is to buy from FSF Vendors/More Privacy centered hardware/software online and have it shipped to you without being tempered.
There's an article about how NSA fucks with amazon buyers and intercept their shipments, but the truth is all postal services (being nationalized and governmental controlled in some way) have a legal obligation to check electronic equipment from oversea, THEY HAVE TO DO IT.
But then again checking it might just mean that, yet it be easy to have all personal electronic arrived at a backdoor centre to be fucked with then sent it back to you.

what is a po box

Holla Forums - pedoshit advice

A PO box still requires a real name and address Jethro. And I'm pretty sure they card now.

>>>/shill/

See if there's an Amazon locker in your area

find a friend who works somewhere who is willing to help you out and send it to the buisiness to have your friend intercept it and hand it off to you.

Or...
In other words, be a nig.

All the advice in this thread is shit. Order everything through buttcoin using your real name and real address. Keep the package unopened for a few days, and deny that you ordered it if asked. There is no evidence that you ordered this package, someone could have entered your information and sent it to your house.

Fake names stand out (the same name should appear on all mail going to a house), and PO boxes get watched.

the post office doesn't give that information away.

you can also sign up using someone else's information.

Are you saying it's fine as long as you disguise the origin of the payment? Wouldn't the shipping address be clear documentation that so-and-so bought a thing and had it shipped to his house?

Use cash to pay for one of those private PO boxes owned by shady Chinese dudes.

That's the best I can do tbh fam.

We all know how Obama and his wife feel towards the horizontally endowed. Don't fat shame.

fuck off faggots. having op sec != being le criminal

po box requires identity in my country and all have CCTV. mail is even more cucked than computing and has been for ages

if you also order from some public network instead of your home, then it there is nothing that could prove that it was ordered by you, simply denie it

The post office is the government user. You're still not truly anonymous if some large organization knows what's going where.

Also like I said I'm pretty sure a lot of PO boxes require your state ID at a bare minimum.

"Reshipping scams" are the usual criminal way of getting past this, so common, it has a name and the post office warns about it. Essentially, it is social engineering an unwitting person to receive a package and forward it to someone else.

We also have drug dealers who send packages of drugs to unwitting people in the suburbs with the plan being to steal the packages from the doorstep, often with hilarious results when the police kick the door at the unsuspecting house and trash it.

There is almost no safe way to buy online. Just buy as much things locally and pay with cash.

Why can't people just accept that perfectly normal human beings don't all want everything they do categorized and sorted throughg so that they can be dropped into buckets and manipulated?

So you're buying something illegal and immoral I take it. Thanks for confirming it.

Seriously though, don't buy anything illicit. If you're too stupid to figure this out, you're going to fuck up some other part of the process and get arrested.