ITT: movies that people with low IQ will never understand

ITT: movies that people with low IQ will never understand

:^)

And before you fuckers hound me on how stupid and shallow this movie is, why don't you ask your fellow normie neighbors what they think of the movie first. Apparently most people with 100-105 IQs can't grasp dreams within dreams and ambiguous endings. Hard to believe I know

I doubt people with average intelligence have any trouble understanding the movie. You must associate a lot with the lower half of population.

reddit

this, you have to be really intelligent to be able to grasp just how evil the nazis were.

Do we have an /starting anime/ guide?

>>>/a/

Movie made by people with low IQ attempting to feel like they have high IQ.

BB is legit capekino.
TDK is a decent action-police movie with the baddie and the MC dressed as superheroes.
TDKR is just a meme machine.

2deep4u 2bh

For what it's worth the movie came out like 6 or 7 years ago, so whatever reactions I got to see first hand with that movie were from when I was still in high school.

Nah if I was reddit I would have actually said the movie is deep and hard to grasp, and how I totally understand it if you didn't get the movie.

Well here you go.

all of these suck tbh :^/

I remember watching that and crying like a girl throughout the whole thing.

The Tree of Life

what did they mean by this?

7 psycopaths

greatly disappointed by it. But it was OK I guess

Not hard to understand actually

you have to grasp how accurate it was when they went in the showers and water came out

It's about love and it's a shitty story at that.

I think most morons can understand the purposely demonizisation of the axis-powers from WW2….

Considering they got "scientists" explaining the whole plot at the ending, i would heavily doubt it's a story hard to understand.

Derek did nothing wrong

The movie is literally explained to you by one of the characters halfway through it.

K

it's at the end

person with low IQ detected

He really didn't grasp the concept of life behind the bars. The nigs didn't want to rape him because he was a member of the NeoNazis, all he had to do was stick with those guys and ignore the drug dealing business.

triggered

This one's really ambiguous.

/ourguy/

Also, virtually all rape in prison is committed by niggers.