Ukrainians are not white

Now some of you may think otherwise but I assure you that you're wrong. Dead wrong.
Ukrainians are not to be confused with the Russians. Russians are fair-haired, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, European-looking folk, whereas Ukrainians are dark-skinned, dark-haired, brown-eyed Asiatic looking specimens.
Russians are closer to Finns, Balts and Scandinavians in appearance, whereas Ukrainians are closer to Turks, Mongols, Gypsies in appearance. The difference is so stark one simply cannot confuse the two EVER.
Ukrainian women are also not as attractive as the western media makes them out to be.
Most Ukrainians look like pic-related. 90% amount of the time that is.
If you see a fair-haired, light-eyed, light-complexioned "Ukrainian" that is because he's only Ukrainian by nationality. He/she was probably born there. But he/she is not ethnically Ukrainian. He/she is most likely a Russian or a Pole. Ukrainians are swarthy and their IQ is reportedly lower than that of Russians or Poles.
Ukrainians have never contributed anything worthwile to humanity. The only invention that Ukrainians can claim rightfully theirs is a post stamp. And who uses traditional mail anymore, am I right?
Russians, on the other hand, have made a plethora of contributions to science, art and literature. On top of that, Russians are good at war and run their government is capable of running a state unlike the Ukrainian one. Ukraine was a part of different empires throughout the course of its pathetic existence.
So, please, next time, do not confuse a Russian and a Ukrainian.
Those are two very different separate nations, but one is inferior to the other and does not have the right to exist if you look at it from a common sense point of view.
So there you have it.
Ukrainians = dark.
Russians = white.
It's not that hard to remember, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

muchopedia.com/wiki/FalloutERin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's about 3-4 people lurking Holla Forums that really give a fuck, OP.

butthurt Russians do give a fuck>There's about 3-4 people lurking Holla Forums that really give a fuck, OP.

Russkie still butthurt from the dicking Genghis gave your grandmammy?

K E K

bump

The mongols are all over the place

Pic rel is a Jew
What's ur point anyway?

I knew a Ukrainian, he was sub-human scum, but he was still much more white than anything else.

What do you mean by that?
Can you draw a portrait of him or describe him in detail at least?

Blonde hair, only semi-slavic eyes.

White people are savage degenerates

Hey op guess the time? Back to pol? Yep back to pol. Keep this silly shit outta b.

Wut?

Ukrainians are savage degenerates yet they ain't white.
Your argument is invalid.

I bet you'd love it if no one ever posted on this board!

Wouldn't you?

You stupid fucking faggot.

Everyone just stop posting!

user wants no activity on this board because he considers it all shit.

Well, maybe user would just like shitposting on this board.

Just an endless wave of shitposting.

I bet you'd just fucking LOVE that!

Holla Forums is the global shitposting board faggot. If you won't shitpost get the fugg outta here

so how much do you Russia shills make?

That's a strawman.
Imblying that I am shill in the first place.

pic rel is Russian

pic rel is Ukrainian

see 4 urself

Ukie is a cutie. Ruskie is a degenerate and will take several black dicks if given the opportunity to do so like pic related

What's wrong with nigger dicks?
It's better to have a black dick in your ass or pussy rather than having a Ukrainian scum in a proximity of less than 150 miles from you.

"ukrainian brow"
"ukrainian right sector"
"ukrainian mongol"

butthurt much?

bump

butthurt OOkrainianz R butthurt

ATTENTION!

Do not fall for the Russia vs. Ukraine conflict pushed on us all by the Jews. Christians should not fight Christians, we should unite to eliminate the Jew filth from the planet earth and restore peace and brotherhood.

wat
i didnt realize there was a debate over this.
no sane person actually gives a *​*​*​*.
other than Holla Forumstards.

And yet you post a pic of "russkies" occupying Crimea.
Yeah, I mean, those Jews, man…
They are the ones to blame, obviously.

natalia is ukrainian

she's polish

уеs. Poklonskaya is polish surname.

Well, there you go then.

up

no

yeah

NO

yes

>a race

end this retarded meme

lol
no

nobody wants or needs your degenerate gene pool
off yourself

>white americans

have you even read Mein Kampf you pacifist pussy?

Mein Kampf appears rushed and overall feels like a work of an amateur. 2/10 Would not recommend.

Bist du überhaupt der deutschen Sprache mächtig?

I'm not fluent in German. I read the translated version in Arabic.

Holy shit who gives a fuck? Can you fucking stormweenies go measure each-other's skulls to verify your pure and noble aryan bloodline BACK IN YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD?!

Not one person died in Crimea, and Russians were already there in Sevastapol.

Yet in the Jew and their idiot Neo-Nazi hired thugs ended up killing thousands in Ukrainian Luhansk and Donetsk.

Two Ukrainian soldiers died in Crimea and the Ukrainian government did fuckall.
… of russkies
Not a bad thing at all, really.
They ain't neo-Nazis though.

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay anyway. The Baltic states and Finland are too.

Yeah. All the western boards are filled with Russoan filth just like you.

I'm actually American, I just know pretty borders when I see them.

You're actually a paid Russian uncle.

I don't know what that means.

t_roll

Russian dicksucker

Fagg1t.

Neither are Russians.

Is Ukrainian cum white? Then they are white. Discussion ends here.

Piona is ukrainian

I'm not sure.
My cum is yellow.
I guess there's just too much piss in my ejaculate.

Now some of you may think otherwise but I assure you that you're wrong. Dead wrong.
Ukrainians are not to be confused with the Russians. Russians are black-haired, yellow-skinned, brown-eyed, Asiatic-looking folk, whereas Ukrainians are dark-skinned, dark-haired, brown-eyed Afroasiatic looking specimens.
Russians are closer to Finns, Koreans and Japs in appearance, whereas Ukrainians are closer to Blacks, Mongrels, Pooinloos in appearance. The difference is so stark one simply cannot confuse the two EVER.
Ukrainian women are also not as attractive as the western media makes them out to be.
Most Ukrainians look like Kondoleeza Rice. 90% amount of the time that is.
If you see a black-haired, brown-eyed, light-complexioned "Ukrainian" that is because he's only Ukrainian by nationality. He/she was probably born there. But he/she is not ethnically Ukrainian. He/she is most likely a Russian or a Pole. Ukrainians are swarthy and their IQ is reportedly lower than that of Russians or Poles (which proves that both are Asiatic).
Ukrainians have never contributed anything worthwile to humanity. The only invention that Ukrainians can claim rightfully theirs is a mud hut made out of mud… and bull's feces. And who uses mud huts anymore, am I right?
Russians, on the other hand, have made a plethora of contributions to science, art and literature. On top of that, Russians are good at unconventional war and their government is capable of running a state unlike the Ukrainian one. Ukraine was a part of different empires throughout the course of its pathetic existence.
So, please, next time, do not confuse a Russian and a Ukrainian.
Those are two very different separate nations, but one is inferior to the other and does not have the right to exist if you look at it from a common sense point of view.
So there you have it.
Ukrainians = black.
Russians = yellow.
It's not that hard to remember, is it?
g

But Ukraine has lots of loli that Holla Forums masturbates to

I bet those women are Russian or Polish.

muchopedia.com/wiki/FalloutERin