Luke, did I ever tell you about transgenderative surgery?

Luke, did I ever tell you about transgenderative surgery?

Transgenderative surgery was a type of surgery which changed a being's sex. It was a possible means to hide one's identity, but it was generally seen as a rather extreme method.

Reess Kairn underwent such an operation on Balmorra, performed by outlaw surgeons.

Xe was a good friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ebin

Luke, have your heard about power chairs?

A power chair was a one-being, repulsorlift-powered floating chair also known as a hover chair or repulsor chair.

Master Yoda used one when he was too lazy to walk. You'd imagine he would have floated the thing with the Force.

He was a good friend.

Luke, the sand niggers are easily startled, but they will soon be back and in greater numbers.

Just how fucking autistic are the Wookiepedia guys?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Benton Jew?
Benton Jew was the storyboard artist for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. He was born on April 12, 1964 in Sacramento, California, USA.
He was a good chaver.

Very, but a lot of the articles seem to have been written with ironic autism.

I heard that they've rewritten a few articles, some of them went from several paragraphs to just 4 or 5 lines.

He was a good friend.

What, the mother was a tranny?

I think it's a bongistani figure of speech.

Bong women figuratively turn into men when they straighten their posture?

Precisely.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the Kessel Run?

The Kessel Run was one of the most heavily used smuggling routes in the Galactic Empire. Han Solo claimed that his Millennium Falcon "made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs". A parsec is a unit of distance, not time. Solo was not referring directly to his ship's speed when he made this claim. Instead, he was referring to the shorter route he was able to travel by skirting the nearby Maw black hole cluster, thus making the run in under the standard distance. By moving closer to the black holes, Solo managed to cut the distance down to about 11.5 parsecs. The smuggler BoShek actually beat Solo's record in his ship, Infinity, but without cargo to weigh him down. A few months later, Han Solo beat both his own and BoShek's records in a run he made with Luke Skywalker.
You are a good friend.

What a fascinating culture.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

Jesus the mental gymnastic these people make to justify shit writing. I bet Lucas saw that word on some shitty high school astronomy book and thought it was good enough for that scene.

Luke, my intellect is far beyond your comprehension. I may even be to intelligent to use the force.

There's a Legends version of the article which features a ton of writing and there's the canon version which is really short.

luke please, you are breaking my heart

Isn't that the plot of that shit video game autists fawn over?

Luke, did I ever tell you about trips?

Trips, of a certain variety unmentioned in places such as these, have been achieved, obtained, reached and awarded. A black obese lesbian muslim girl in a wheelchair, recently made the Kessel run in under 1 parsec, due to being a stronk wimmin and an exciting new character, but no less important than the old ones, in fact, more important, because, she, is, new, and, modern, and not, part, of the, old, monolithic, films, and the jedis will be resented for our leading role in this change, which - must - take - place.

luke did i ever tell you about dank memes

She wanted to destroy the force but she wasn't beyond using it.

The sand people are easily startled but they will soon be back and in greater numbers, though not nearly as great since your father wiped out an entire tribe for raping and murdering your grandmother.

You must learn the ways of the force if you're to come with me to finish the job.

I hated how Ep 2 made it look like Anakin was in the wrong for exterminating an entire band of subhumans for doing something horrible to his mother.

It's not even a matter of "hatred flowing into you". It's like killing roaches, but for an even more legit reason than just being annoying and disgusting.

herein lies my penis

It was probably one of the better parts of Attack of the Clones as it presented Anakin with a legitimate and understandable reason to begin his journey to the dark side and exhibit the first stages of his Vader-ish temperament.

It's just a pity that they decided to follow it up with a largely extraneous scene of him describing it all to Padme via emotional incontinence that is so often mocked. It only serves to discharge the impact of his actions to the audience through awkward and unintentionally humorous dialogue.

It also puts Padme in a ridiculous situation where, despite being portrayed as a compassionate humanitarian, she is expected to continue her fling with a man who admits to murdering children without remorse. She never acts on this knowledge and goes on to marry him shortly afterwards, then argues quite seriously with Obi-Wan in the next movie that Anakin is incapable of killing children. And because she never acts on anything she learns from this scene, you could remove it entirely and it wouldn't effect the rest of the prequels story at all.

The sand people are propably considered little better than fauna, even by bleeding hearts like Padme.

So in other words Lucas is pretty redpilled about sandniggers?

Ever notice that Obi Wan looks a lot like Spede?

I could almost believe this interpretation if she hadn't been the first Naboo leader to end the long tradition of gassing gungans.

A lot of George's aliens are built out of universally understood racial stereotypes so he's definitely aware of and influenced by these politically incorrect ideas regardless of whether he's consciously using them for inspiration or not. This subtle rooting in reality has certainly been a successful formula and also explains why none of Disney's aliens have been memorable or believable.

She just used gungans as meatshields against the droid forces.

Is anyone else disappointed George didn't go with a black mentor for Luke?

Yes. The highlight of the scene was the hartred flowing through Anakin. If he had just been disappointed, doing "what had to be done", or bringing the sandniggers to justice, it wouldn't have been in tone with the fall to the dark side.
Imagine if it had been Obi-Wan doing it. He'd just have done it with a face of resolve, with a peace of mind, with utilitarianism in mind. Like when he killed Griveous.
Of course, Obi-Wan wouldn't have gone directly to find them, and not in spirit of revenge, and really probably he wouldn't have killed the children and women (unless he considered they'd grow up with hartred in their hearts and double down on rape and pillage), but imagine the situation: being in an enemy camp, where people have raped and killed a human (not even mattering if it's a friend or not). You'd just kill them to get out of the hostile place.

Such as…?
I can't for the life of me remember any, except the tuxedo'd Dr. Who one whose picture was posted here over and over.

Stitch is cute

No because I can see past the beard and look at the skeletal structure of the face.

Un,,, err. there was that one fat guy and … um… that yellow guy .. some fetishist midget ?

Mfw read this then look and notice picture for the first time. Thanks for the shitpants satan

NEW GAME

Without looking up the new aliens, open MS Paint and attempt to draw them from memory and we try to then remember a single thing about them.

She's the not-Yoda I think her name was Yadrat and she told Rey about the force…also she had Luuke's lightsaber for reasons

I noticed they are using Luke's Force Awakens picture instead of a more iconic picture. I assume the whole site is under the control of Disney.

A refurbished Star Wars is on somewhere or everywhere. I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy. I shrivel inside each time it is mentioned. Twenty years ago, when the film was first shown, it had a freshness, also a sense of moral good and fun. Then I began to be uneasy at the influence it might be having. The bad penny first dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boy’s eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guessed that one day they would explode.

“I would love you to do something for me,” I said.

“Anything! Anything!” the boy said rapturously.

“You won’t like what I’m going to ask you to do,” I said.

“Anything, sir, anything!”

“Well,” I said, “do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?”

He burst into tears. His mother drew himself up to an immense height. “What a dreadful thing to say to a child!” she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities.

Someone on /sw/ made a post about how it was taken over by Disney and all the actual Star Wars fans were pushed out of their positions.

Can’t say I’m enjoying the film. … new rubbish dialogue reaches me every other day on wadges of pink paper—and none of it makes my character clear or even bearable. I just think, thankfully, of the lovely bread, which will help me keep going until next April even if Yahoo collapses in a week. … I must off to studio and work with a dwarf (very sweet—and he has to wash in a bidet) and your fellow countrymen Mark Hamill and Tennyson (that can’t be right) Ford. Ellison (?—No!)—well, a rangy, languid young man who is probably intelligent and amusing. But Oh, God, God, they make me feel ninety—and treat me as if I was 106.—Oh, Harrison Ford—ever heard of him?

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

It's also run by the fandom.wikia people. Straight up SJWs.

The fact that they have a legends article and a cannon article has ended me tbh

Shit game, how can you play the game if you don't actually remember any aliens to draw?

And he was a good friend.

Someone post the one about slavery

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I left your sister to be raised as a wealthy princess in the lap of luxury on a gorgeous planet while leaving you on a hot, sandy rock with a surly old man who exploited your labor and wouldn't let you hang out with the few friends you had left. In fact it's the exact same planet your father was born on. We also left your grandmother to rot here in slavery instead of saving her at literally any time. Yes that's right us Jedi knew of slavery happening everywhere yet did nothing to stop it. Well anyway, it's all in the past so forget about it. I'm going to barely train you in space magic before sending you to fight your father. I'm sure you think this training is special but no we did this all the time with classrooms of younglings wearing special mini helmets. The same younglings your father butchered with that lightsaber I gave to you. He was a good friend.

Do you guys think Obi Wan was aware of the child molestation going on in the Jedi Temple? You and I both know Yoda had the Padawans wear those training helmets while sucked on his little green pecker.

thx m8