I want to live in the middle of nowhere

I've always wanted to just live in the middle of nowhere in a little comfy cabin. I want to live basically like a Eskimo in Alaska I guess. My only vice is that I want good internet connection. Is this dooable anywhere? Finland maybe?

Also post where you'd want to live.

Good like for browsing chans or for like for counterstrike competitively?

Good ping is nice but not entirely needed. I play more strategy games that straight fps's. I just want enough bandwidth to watch videos anime in relatively good definition.

Yeah, but you never will, because you are here trapped with us.

I feel that OP as well as play SWTOR and skype my friends

maybe if you were to get satellite internet? but I doubt ir would be anygood unless you were to pay for wiring all the way out to your house? which would cost an assload of money

What you gonna do when they skin walkers come to rape you?

Shoot the shit out of them with a shotgun
Alternatively get raped and die

Sattelite internet would be your best bet.
Pros would be fast internet connection and you can bundle channels for TV.
But you would need clear skies for it to work effectively and on peak hours you would see a decrease in download speeds.
Hughesnet (I do NOT recommend, they are absolutely atrocious from what i've heard)
and WildBlue.
anyways, who wants to live in the wild anyway, thats where you get raped and killed by a bunch of cultist fags.

Satellite internet does sound alright for what I would use it for.

I do because I'm stick of the everyday noise of the city. I've been out in cabins before for days on end and the only thing keeping me in civilization is the internet.

Check those trips.

Get an ecocapsule. A friend of mine has something similar. Doesn't look as cool from the outside like this does but it's fucking great anyway.

Just park it up at free wifi spots, or places you can get good signal on a pay-as-you-go dongle, or whatever.

Or better yet, build a yurt.

Embrace the nomad lifestyle.

nice try, jews.

True that. It'd certainly be more of a "closer to nature" way of life.

I always dreamt of vagabonding whilst growing up, but before I knew it I was married with a kid. I did a few trips on helpx.net (friendly as fuck people on there) and did a bit of travelling, but nowhere near as much as I would have liked.

I wish I was still doing it now, full-time.

Be warned if you're White.

Your light eyes will fuck you up when it comes to snow blindness.

This is the reason why few Europeans thrive above the arctic circle.

Just live in a filthy cheap apartment and don't go outside. Saves you a lot of money for broadband.

nope. can't have a comfy cabin here because of the retarded building code

I live in Michigan and I've only recently heard about snow blindness. I don't think anyone here really has because we are just so used to it.I think if you are exposed to snow you will get used to it.

I'm talking about places that get an abundance of both sunlight and snow, like Asia for instance.

Michigan is pretty overcast in winter.

Fucking nice digits