The 2016 womans gymnastic team is currently under investigation for using apes in place of humans

The 2016 womans gymnastic team is currently under investigation for using apes in place of humans

the man in the middle has quite a meaty package of ape sausage

Those are boys who underwent sex reassignment surgery and were released into this doggy dog world way too soon.

LMAO

May Harambe bless those sweet young human girls and I hope they win the banana colored medal

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Nice.

What is this, some kind of Multiculturalism squad?

It is 2016 m8, In a decade or so, it will be just the same but without the white girl.

How dare they perform not wearing islamic headgear

HAHAHAHA…banana colored metal

soooo funnay

I sexually Identify as Harambe. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of living in a gorilla enclosure at Cincinnati zoo and dragging children around the place. People say to me that a person being Harambe is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install the name Harambe, harmless intentions and a gorillas body on mine. From now on I want you guys to call me "Harambe" and respect my right to roam around the gorilla enclosure and drag around small children. If you can't accept me you're an agrizoophobe and need to check your zoo official privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

What the fuck is up with america putting brown people into the olympics. if whites make up about 75% of the populus 75% of US olympic athletes should be
Unless the selection is biased. . .

#blacklivesmatter

if you remove non whites from the us team, how many medals would go with them?

if you picked the best athletes in any catagory instead of pondering to SJW's how many more medals would you earn?

Protip: humans *are* apes.

Remove watermelon.

> implying blacks aren't better at all physical activities apart from swimming

Nothing should happen without the US' approval. NOTHING. We gave the world so much, we power the entire world, and suddenly, these weak third world shitholes like China and Russia think they are some kind of "Sovereign" countries that can make decisions for themselves? If we wanted to, we can easily wipe the EU, Russia and China off the map clean. I mean straight up savagery murder each and every last citizen. If we wanted to, we can do that, and they can't do anything about it because that is how weak, pathetic and dumb they are. We're too nice. Everybody walks all over America and it's mainly because our leader is some scrawny frail girly boy who crosses his legs when he sits.

Selection of athletes retard
Besides russias army on its own could probably stand its ground fairly well against america, China's numbers and the nuclear warheads still present in the EU would only make for a quicker demise

The only physical activity blacks are better at is fucking your wife.

The US would only go to war if it allowed the government to strengthen its tyrannical hold on its citizens

remove all coloreds from all american sports shown on tv. this cuntry is white goddamit, white as apple pie.

Left wing multiculturalism squads.

It's purely a PR stunt

It's a matter of genes.

Some races have better genes that are more fit for certain sports, which is why you typically see more niggers in track, because their ancestors ran. A lot.

and lifting.

Can someone please shop chimp faces on so we can trigger the planet

I can't tell if you're being ironic, name a major physical world record held by a man of african descent.

You can't

Heaviest lifters? All russians or scandinavians. Even stuff like the high jump is held by a Cuban. Hell, even odd-ball records like javelin throwing, rope climbing, pole vaulting, rifle shooting, bow and arrow, all records held by whites. Even in stuff the jewish media tells us blacks be kangz like running, whites hold all the ultra-marathon records, and a poo-in-the-loo holds the fastest mile record, barefoot at that.

holy shit, checked

Black culture made them excellent runners, but the reality is the white cops always caught them in the end.

because niggers only had to run short distances (I mean where are you going to run if everywhere is desert) they are genetically build to do all kinds of short burst intensive exercises
Because white people have always ran across countries untill the past couple hundred years they are genetically better at aerobics (long less intensive excercises)
Thus niggers are capable of running a few hundred metres with incredible speed but dont stand a chance doing intensive long term excercise
whites are also better at being bulled :^)

One and Three appear to have fetal alcohol syndrome ltr

they all look like men.

gotta get em seperated

now I'm curious how much of Team USA athlete selection is purely political.

They have to just qualify to make the team. Since there are plenty of black athletes, no one is screaming racism.

The one in the middle has a nice puffy vulva

I want Simone Biles to crack my skull between her thighs like a walnut.